Prince Tiger & The Russian Be...

By Ahmedakayed

Prince Tiger is a senior official in the UK Home Office. He gets acquainted with a Russian general and offers... More

Characters
Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Eighteen

9 0 0
By Ahmedakayed

Pacific Ocean Ship Eagle.

Nikolai was on deck consulting with Captain Pyotr and talking to him about the sea, places, and weather conditions.

Prince Tiger walked towards them, "Hello, General Nikolai and Captain Piotr."

Nikolai: Hello... I see you are happy and cheerful... How about this trip?

Captain Piotr: We will arrive in a few days... but I have a question: how does the invisibility device work? Your affiliate.

Nikolai: It hides us by means of spectra issued by satellites, for example, by printing the image that... Behind you put it in front of you so that it will cover you and no one will see you as they see the picture, broadcast by satellite spectra.

In our case, the image of the sea is placed from our right, left, and above us, in relation to the bottom and the emerging waves, the course of the ship also covers it.

Prince Tiger: But what about radars? They sense and have frequencies against metals and other materials.

Nikolai laughed: The satellite broadcasts frequencies that interfere with radars, as I knew

Through your office, all your radar codes.

The captain looked at Prince Tiger, smiling: I wish you good luck, Mr. Prince.

Hours passed and the ship stopped.

Nikolai turned to the captain, "What's wrong, captain?"

Captain: The ship's engines must rest for several hours.

Prince Tiger, Fedir, and Vlad walked toward them, "What are we going to do?"

Nikolai: Prince, jump into the sea.

Prince Tiger was afraid: jumping into the sea.

Nikolai laughed: Okay, I'll start.

And he went to his cabin.

Captain: Prince Tiger, the area we are heading to is not possible for the ship to reach land because... Not deep.

Prince Tiger: In this case what will we do?

Captain: We must dig in the sea and prepare a place for the ship to dock, and then we will carry out the landing, we will build a military base.

Meanwhile, Nikolai came, naked and wearing only shorts. "Come on, prince," then he got up.

By jumping from the ship into the sea, the soldiers started jumping into the sea and swimming.

Prince Tiger laughed, then took off his clothes, as did Vlad and Fedir, and they jumped into the sea.

The distance was great as he dived into the ocean and was terrified that the ocean was very deep.

He took his head out while swimming and saw the soldiers laughing and enjoying being on the ship.

Nikolai was jovial and suddenly the captain jumped with them Nikolai approached him, "Good day, captain."

A soldier lowered the ladder over the ship until it touched the water and threw in the life preserver.

Captain: This is an emergency collar... Ah... the water is refreshing.

Two hours passed and they began to board the ship, and one of the soldiers began distributing glasses of vodka to them, and sandwiches.

Prince Tiger went to his cabin and was drying himself when he heard a knock on the door, "This is me, Maria."

The prince opened the door and saw a beautiful blonde officer with a sexy body. "Hello, please Come in "..." What You do it alone." She approached him, kissed him, and held him close.

Days passed and the ship was sailing until the captain announced that they had entered Canadian territorial waters and began sailing.

They saw the land, so some soldiers landed in small boats to explore the land and the place.

Soldier: Mr. Captain... We have to prepare the dock and dig the sea for the ship to anchor.

The workers placed soil pumps in the sea and began to deepen the area, and on the bank, they began Workers level the ground and prepare to build the sidewalk.

Some soldiers in civilian clothes were deployed on the outskirts, guarding and conducting reconnaissance.

Nikolai went down with Prince Tiger in a small boat, and Vlad and Fedir were with them, and they arrived on land.

Nikolai put his feet on the ground, "Ah... Canada."

Prince Tiger laughed, "Constructing the port and base will take a long time. How about we visit?

Capital of Canada.".

Nikolai: Good idea, but you know if they catch us, they will imprison us, as the authorities want us Since we entered Canada illegally...well I think we should use the disappearance technique

But let us now supervise the construction because this is our goal now.

The soldiers were happy and in high spirits, with one of them laughing, "We will occupy Canada.

It will become ours hahaha.".

Days passed since the process of digging the sea, breaking and removing the rocks, and the pier became suitable for mooring, the big ship.

The ship began to approach its rear part, where they laid temporary iron roads for cars to move

The soldiers, workers, and ship crew descended to the ground, and trucks began to emerge from inside the ship.

The workers began unloading the iron, cement, and floors on the ground and lining them up.

Captain Piotr got down to the ground and started laughing, "What will we call this port, General Medvedev?"

Nikolai: We'll call it Russian Eagle Port hahaha.

The workers began working hard as they began setting up temporary tents and the carpenters began making booths, tables, and chairs.

Then they prepared a sleeping area for the workers and soldiers and began leveling the ground where the cement mixers were worked and they began building the cement floors, where the engineers carefully supervised all the steps.

Nikolai: You know, Captain Piotr, that we will transport missiles from this port, so the infrastructure must be there very strong... and you have to return to Russia, load the ship again, and come here.

The captain looked at Nikolai with concern: We need diesel, as the ship has used up all that is available.

Nikolai: Okay... I will take the diesel locomotive and fill it from a nearby area.

Captain: The tug's color is military green, and they might find out.

Nikolai: Well, let the workers paint it white and put a drawing of the Canadian flag on it... and change the license plate.

Captain: But whoever is on it might discover us.

Nikolai laughed: It will be Prince Tiger of London.

London, Home Office, George's Office.

George had set to work. It was eight o'clock in the morning.

He began reviewing and reading new reports and writing notes. Two hours passed and the secretary entered carrying a tray with a tall cup of caramel ice cream on it, "I hope your headache is gone."

Mr. George... "Thank you, I feel better, but I have frequent seizures due to quitting smoking."

The secretary placed the tray on the edge of the desk and came out smiling.

George began setting up the electronic reminder machine, writing down the most important appointments in it, and began happily eating ice cream, but the feeling of concern about the Prince Tiger group and the infiltrations is increasing.

The phone rang, " Mr. George, Lawrence wants to meet you "... "let him come in immediately."

Lawrence entered and welcomed George with a smile, "Hello, Lawrence, sit down and tell me about the results."

Lawrence: Rest assured, Mr. George. We have arrested the man who fired the shots... The problem is that he was walking in the corridor, he disappeared, but under the shadow of the secretary's office camera, we recognized him and caught him in a library... He admitted that it was Stephen who ordered him.

George: As I suspected, Stephen.

Lawrence: As we watch Stephen, we may know the movements of Prince Tiger's group.

George: Okay, but be quick to respond to every transgression.

Lawrence: I would like to ask what happened with Prince Tiger.

George was angry: We asked the Russian Foreign Ministry to hand it over to us, but they refused.

Lawrence began to think and his mind wandered, "There is news I would like to tell you about the number of people injured by bullets among many employees...there are some incomprehensible things about the motives for these attacks on both sides.

Until we began to doubt who the victim was... that the breach in our system had an impact on the conduct of our investigations."

George: Okay, Mr. Lawrence, go now and continue working.

Lawrence came out, and George had finished eating his ice cream, so he pressed the phone button, "Jenny, what regarding my appointment with the head of cybersecurity "... "Yes, Mr. George... he says any minute. You can meet him."

"Okay, I'm going to him." George got up from behind his desk, put on his jacket, and went out.

He started walking in the corridors and was worried and angry and wanted to shoot Stephen, so he reached the Department of Cyber Security. The employees began to welcome him, and the secretary came forward, greeted him, and accompanied him to the office of Director Mr. Anderson.

Mr. Anderson immediately got up from behind his desk and walked towards George, shaking hands. "Hello, Mr. George."

Anderson was a man of sixty, with gray hair and white skin, heavy and well-dressed

Elegant brown suit.

Anderson: Mr. George, please sit down.

George: I came to talk to you about cyber hacking.

Anderson looked at him with interest: We work day and night and we do not have any hacks in our systems.

So he got up, took a remote control, turned on a large screen installed at the top of the room, and began explaining to George about ways to monitor them, and if any hacking occurs, how will it appear on the screen.

He assured him that the surveillance system was effective and had advanced technology.

George was disappointed and began to think anxiously, "But how is this... The employees say that in flashes light coming from satellites speaks to them and threatens them from a Russian source."

Anderson: I don't know about all of this... Someone might be tampering with our devices, but I don't see anything through our devices in all countries.

George began to feel fear and doubt: Well, Mr. Anderson, please write me a report on the failure

There is a breakthrough.

Anderson: Okay, we'll prepare it and send it to your desk.

George went out and went to the restaurant in the ministry building and sat at a table alone where he was.

He ordered some pies and sandwiches. His appetite had increased due to his quitting smoking.

He started watching the employees and analyzing them with pleasure, smiling.

Half an hour passed and her phone rang, "Hello, yes, what's going on, Jenny? "... "It was Mr. Peter, The Assistant Secretary he wants to meet you."... "Okay, Jenny, I be there."

George finished eating and started walking through the corridors, heading to the Assistant Undersecretary's office.

He arrived at the office and entered it immediately. The secretary stood up to welcome him and opened the room door for him.

She invited George to enter... He entered and found that a group of officials were gathered, "Hello, Mr. George Please sit down "... "Thank you, Mr. Peter."

There were many discussions about the achievements of the ministry and about the divisions and departments.

Peter looked at George, smiling and happy, "Mr. George, I nominate you to take the position of Prince Tiger. But I am awaiting the approval of the Minister."

Everyone laughed and looked at George with admiration and appreciation.

George: Thank you... I promise that I will meet your expectations if the Minister approves.

But I would like to talk to you about many problems that the departments cannot solve because of a Russian hack In our devices and systems in the ministries.

George began to look at them in a state of doubt: even an opposing faction formed and began to grow larger and more hostile.

Our principles and values force us to work for Russia under the false pretext of helping us recover The British Empire... I find the situation very dangerous so I will travel to Washington

To ask her for help.

Mr. Henry Bede pointed to him, "Go directly. I sent you to them and conveyed to me all the issues decisions, and communications... I will advise my secretary to create a special file for this subject."

George left the office happy and confused, "Will the minister agree to appoint me to the position?"

He left the ministry and began crossing the streets of London in his car, arriving at his apartment.

He called from his mobile phone, "Hello, dear Camilla... Have you prepared the bag... Okay, I will go up.".

George went up to his apartment and entered and found Camilla waiting with love and longing. He approached her, hugged her, and kissed her

"My dear, it is a business trip and I will be back soon."

Camilla: Be careful, my dear husband, and take care of your health. The children will be waiting for you.

George took his bag, got out of the building, put the bag on the back seat of the car, and drove off Rushing to the airport.

On the way, two cars were following him, and George looked at them from the car's mirror, "Oh my God. They are following me from my apartment...they might be guarding me."

There were few cars on the road. George started speeding up and suddenly heard the sound of gunfire, he saw one of them holding a gun from the car following him, and then another started shooting from the second car he hit the wheels of his car. George felt afraid, so he took out his cell phone and opened the back door with his left hand began to slow down the car and he turned the car towards the slope. Meanwhile, he threw his bag and jumped out of his car, holding out his cell phone, which was emitting X-rays and pictures of him moving and falling in the air on the opposite side of the slope and his car began to roll down the slope, so he took his bag and descended from the left end of the slope.

The two cars stopped and the men got out and looked at George's car as it rolled down

The slope and they started shooting at it and suddenly the car burned.

George was making a phone call, "Hello, the taxi company... Please send me a taxi. I am on the road to Airport number three, my name is George ". He kept walking down and covering himself with the rays of his mobile phone.

So he reached the street and started looking at the passing cars until he saw a taxi and pointed towards it and it stopped.

"Mr. George"... "Yes, please take me to the airport."

A quarter of an hour passed, and George was at the airport and started talking on the phone, "Hello Lawrence... what's going on?. Did you know them? "... "Mr. George, rest assured... We are tracking them, and as for your car, they shot It in the fuel tank and burned... Mr. George, continue your travel. I recommended some informants at the airport, they will guard you, also in Washington."

George was angry, "I wonder who ordered them to kill me."

Lawrence: We will continue investigations until we know who he is.

George hung up the phone and started making his travel instructions. Meanwhile, one of the informants approached him and greeted him.

"Mr. George, rest assured. They have been arrested and the matter is resolved."

George: Did Stephen?

Informant: Yes, the men confessed.

George: Well, imprison Stephen and bring him to court.

Informant: Under your command, Mr. George, immediately.

George boarded the plane feeling anxious and angry and began to think full of hope and salvation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 19 18
"Well, I guess people do change" - Emperor Alistair Fhorion Cold, Ruthless, Merciless and Frightening. These are the characteristics of the Emperor t...
254 5 11
Jai Hermant Shroff 25 Christian also known as world star Tiger Shroff. He is rude, arrogant, stubborn, egotistic, passionate, and has a temper but ha...
MAUSEFALLE By Todd Dorsey

Mystery / Thriller

44 2 1
Milititsya Major Natalya Kornilova is a survivor of Stalingrad and hunter of criminals. In the turmoil after the death of Stalin, she's a mouse in a...
532 32 6
Boris - the mighty leader of all Slavic countries, gets a report about the Slavic Union being disrupted by a section of hostile Western spies. Withou...