Breaking Your Rules

By hartgoddess12

it's another BinJin stories from yours trully Hartgoddess12 ☺️☺️ I'll use Young Yoon Seri and Young Ri Jeong... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
"CHAPTER SIXTEEN"
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
FINAL CHAPTER

CHAPTER TWO

255 19 5
By hartgoddess12

"Life of an ordinary employee"

Jeong Hyeok and Dan is on a Restaurant Cruise. They having a dinner date together. "Jeong Hyeok... Are you still mad at me?" Seo Dan said. Jeong Hyeok didn't speak but look at her. "I'm sorry... But I couldn't grant your request. This competition is very important to me. I hope you understand..." Dan said. "I know, All I want is to let's reveal our relationship to public..." He said. "Jeong Hyeok, I can't... For the meantime... But I promise, after this competition we can hang out and date as we want. We can reveal our relationship and we can end this secret dating like we use to do." Seo Dan said. For Dan, her carreer and ambition comes first rather than her lovelife. She loves Jeong Hyeok but being a Ballerina is most important than anything else. Her manager didn't want her to have a relationship because of a distraction on her career. "Are you really stay for so long at Milan?" He asked. Dan nodded. "I need to... But I'll promise I'll always keep you updated... Don't be mad please? Let's enjoy our date for tonight..." Dan said and she smile. Jeong hyeok let out a deep smile and hold her hand. He didn't want to allow her to go there but as her boyfriend, he will support her for her happiness. "Let's eat..." He said. "I'll just take a bite... I'm on a diet.." She said. Jeong Hyeok let out a small smile.

After that, they walking at the sea shores. They're wearing a black cap and a facemask because Seo Dan is very famous in their country. "Jeong Hyeok... Promise me that you will wait for me.. That, you'll still here waiting for my return." Dan said. Jeong Hyeok face her and he smile with his dimples. "I will don't worry... But, promise me one thing..." He said. Dan look at him, "what is it?" She said.  "When you return... I will introduce you to Halmeoni as my girlfriend..." He said. Dan smile and hug him. "I promise... After this competition, let's do what you want to do, Jeong Hyeok.." She said. Jeong Hyeok smile and kiss her on her lips.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Seri is walking at the company lobby sleepy and yawning. It's been a week since she started as a junior staff in their company. No one recognize her as the CEO's one and only daughter. She didn't want to brag about her background. If someone ask her a question about being an heiress or a normal lady, she will chose to be a normal lady rather than an heiress of her father's wealth. She's waiting on the elevator to open when someone intentionally bumped her. She look at her and she saw her supervisor, Ms. Bora. "Take this... It's too heavy for me to carry it." Bora said and gave her a medium box. Seri take it without complain. 'Seri relax... You need to calm yourself... Think your father... He will get mad if you have a cat fight on that bitch..' In her mind.

With a box on her arms, Seri walks through the hallway towards to Bora's office. She put the box on her table, when Bora went inside. "Oh, thank you Ms. Yoon.. you can go now.." Bora said. Seri make a bow before she left. She let out a deep sigh when she went outside from the office. "Aishh... If you only knew who am I..." She said.

Bora is Always make fun to her because she's new in the company. She get so irritated by Seri's presence especially Seri is become famous to all male employees because of her innocent yet seductive beauty.

Seri seated on her chair and start her day as a regular employee of her father's company. While searching on the internet, she saw an article of a famous clothing designer. She smile while reading it. This is her dream, to be a fashion designer but his father didn't allowed her to make that dream came true. Mr. Yoon wants her to be a good business woman. Her smile faded when she recall how her father told her that her dream is not important and what important is their company and she as his heiress. Her phone beep and she saw Seo woo message.

'Have time? I'm here at the rooftop...'

From: Boyfie

She called him Boyfie because he's her boy bestfriend. He still single just like her but for Seri Seo woo is only her bestfriend. She reply him as she smiling while texting him then she send it.

'Do you have Ice coffee there? 🥱 So sleepy today...'

'Yep... Already bought your favorite...'

'So sweet of you, Seo woo.... Wait me there.... '

Then she immediately went to the rooftop to see him.

Seo Woo is waiting on her and he smile when he saw her approaching. "Good morning..." He said and gave her an ice coffee. Seri pout her lips and seated on the bench. "My morning is not good today... Ms. Bora always ruining my mood everyday." She said. Seo woo seated next to her. "If you want I'll introduce you as Ms. Yoon, the daughter of Mr. Yoon the CEO." Seo Woo said. Seri smile, "No, don't.... I want to live a normal live, to be as myself... As Seri." She said and let out a deep sigh. "You and your father still in bad terms?" He asked. Seri nodded. "nothing change.. He still like that.." She said. Seo woo look at her and saw her loneliness in her eyes. He pinch her to her nose. "Yah!" She said. "Forget about it..  everything will be okay soon... You will be ugly if you always frowning like that." Seo woo said. Seri look at him, "So... I'm pretty???" She said as she chuckled and make a beautiful eyes. "I didn't say your pretty... You're the ugliest girl in the world." Seo woo teased her. Seri frowned and give him a death glared. Seo woo laugh when Seri punch him on his shoulder. "But seriously, maybe try to reach out again to your father. You know having a conversation with him." He said. Seri rolled her eyes, "He's not like the father I knew... For him, his business is more important than me..." She said. Seo woo look at her. "Anyways, thanks for the coffee... I'll treat you next time... But for know I have to go back..." Seri said and stood up. "Hey ugly... Don't sleep while on your work." Seo woo said to tease her. Seri let out her tongue out and she immediately turn around from him and walk towards the exit. Seo woo look at her from her behind then he smile.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Mr. Yoon is on his office and his face frowned when he saw a picture of Seri on the club. He also saw the picture of her with Seo woo. "That's all I've got, Chairman Yoon." Ms. Song said. Song Yi Kyung is a secret bodyguard of Seri that Mr. Yoon hired to protect his daughter and at the same time to report what her daughter's doing. "What do you think about Kim Seo Woo? Is he her boyfriend?" He asked. "Base on what I've seen, he's not her boyfriend. Ms. Yoon doesn't have a boyfriend." Ms. Song said. "Ms. Song are you really doing your job? Seri... Dated some other guys recently and now you're telling me that she doesn't have any boyfriend." Mr. Yoon said. Ms. Song look at him with puzzlement. "Chairman Yoon, my answer is base on what I've seen and Yes, I keep following her everyday not unless if you call me just like this. And I make sure that she didn't notice that I'm following her." She said. "She always on her routine, gym, work, with her friends Chan Young, Joo Hee and Seo Woo then she went home." She added. Mr. Yoon confused because when he asked Seri about the  guy last time, she told her that he's her boyfriend then they broke up. "Arasso... You can go now." Mr. Yoon said. "Arasso, Chairman Yoon..." Ms. Song said and she left him alone in his office. 'Yoon Seri... I don't know how to handle you anymore... I hope that your mother is still alive so she can guide you...' In his mind.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Ri is searching for some ladies in the pictures with her fortune teller friend Cheon seok. "What do you think, Cheon Seok? Whi do you think is the perfect match for my grandson Jeong Hyeok?" Mrs. Ri said. Cheon Seok look at the pictures but there's no one on it perfectly fit for Jeong Hyeok. "I'm sorry, Yeong Ae but... There's no one on these pictures that fit perfectly to your grandson." She said. Mrs. Ri look again to the pictures. "Are you sure? Some of them are from a well known family and some of them are from a middle class." She said. Cheon Seok nodded and look again to the pictures. "Secretray Nam please put down here our coffee and you can leave us now." Mrs. Ri said to her secretary. Ms. Nam put away the folder on the table and accidentally fall a picture to the floor. Cheon Seok saw it and her eyes widen. "Omo... Yeong Ae... Who's this girl?" She said as she took the picture from the floor. Mrs. Ri look at the picture. "Waeyo? She's from a well known family here in Korea but her background is not quite pretty just like these ladies." Mrs. Ri said. "Are you sure?" Cheon Seok said. Mrs. Ri nodded. " Yes? When I did some research about her... She's known as a play girl and she always seen at the club. That's why I put out her picture from the choices." Mrs. Ri said. Cheon Seok tilt her head a bit and look at the picture. "Waeyo?" Mrs. Ri asked. "You're telling me an opposite on what I've seen on her." Cheon Seok said. Mrs. Ri look at her with puzzlement. "Look at her pretty eye smile... Her eyes telling how good her soul is. She's genuine and inoccent about love. And she's fit perfectly to your grandson Ri Jeong Hyeok. If you can get to know her more, you will really fall inlove in her beauty inside rather than her physical appearance." Cheon Seok said. Mrs. Ri look at the picture. "Are you sure of this, Cheon Seok?" She asked. Cheon seok nodded. "Yes, I'm positive about her. When I seen her picture, I felt positivity on her." She said. Mrs. Ri think of what her friend told her. Cheon Seok sip her coffee before she speak again. "Yeong Ae, she's a good catch... Trust me, she's rare one and treasure. Even lets forget about her being on a well known family, her personality  and beauty stand out in any other girls." Cheon Seok said. Mrs. Ri smile while looking at the picture. 'So, I need to talk to her father as soon as possible... I want for my Jeong Hyeok to have a good and loving wife....' In her mind.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Author's note

Good morning... Have some coffee ☕☕☕ How's the first two episodes? Your comments and suggestions is much appreciated! Anyways don't forget to vote on this story... Thank you in advance guys... Take care always... 🤗❤️

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 765 10
Just some oneshots I like to write about my favorite onscreen and offscreen couple from time to time. -feel free to leave any prompts you'd like. :)
161K 7.8K 63
It's a story of a complicated love that blossomed from the typical arrange marriage between two rich families. Each of Mr. Kim's daughters has to be...
76.8K 5.8K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
23.1K 1.8K 34
It is more than 20 years since Yoon Seri crash landed on Ri Jeong-hyeok and they have had everything they ever dreamed of: love, marriage, family and...