WILD FLOWER ( TAEKOOK 🐯🐰)

Por crystallovetaekook

《 COMPLETED 》 " jungkook you cant enter in heaven " - Angel " but why " - jungkook " because everyone shoul... Más

Warning ⚠️
Wedding shopping
Red
Reality
move on
new friend
new start
childhood
limits
seoul
home
ray of hope
happiness
school
Anger
Reason
teenage
new face
Library
heartbroken
promise
hidden
accepting
Rage..
intention
outdoor
after effect
bitter coffee
dark side
fire
goodbye
pain.
meeting..
days
villain
sacrifice
changes
knock knock😁
love
Wildflower
confession
faith
closure
special chapter -1
special chapter-2
special chapter- final

dream

2K 119 14
Por crystallovetaekook

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING :-  Mention of self harm  ..plese skip that part if you are uncomfortable...sorry in advance...

Jackson...the Young handsome guy....who should have married his love ..jungkook ..... and after completing his final exam ..going to be the ceo of his father's company...and live a happy life with his life Partner.....now drowning in the depression and alcohol.....

After that accident....Jackson was devastated...he couldn't even clearly see the face of his Jungkook for last time...the dead body was burned in that car blast....and he was blaming himself for all the things ...

He was the one who invited jungkook for that party...he was the one who got drunk...he was the one who insisted to drive the car...and because of that his jungkook died......this is what he believed....and the criticism from some relatives and random people only added fuel in this guilt.....

His parents tried to console him saying he is not the one caused that accident.....they were not that sad over the death of jungkook....they didn't liked the younger from start ..they used to think jungkook is not a match for thier son who is super rich and handsome and soon going to be the ceo of one the biggest company in Korea.....

But Jackson was not like them...Jackson loved jungkook from his heart...his love was unconditional....he respect Jungkook and his family....he never thought low of them....jungkook family was not that less..they were also in business...his father was the owner of a small manufacturing factory....so many people work under him...but his never show the power to anyone...he believes in simplicity...

After the funeral...Jackson stayed with jungkook's parents for some days....jungkook's parents tried to console him saying it's thier destiny to lose Jungkook and they can't change it now....but the guilt....the false accusations made Jackson's mind block to hear those words....

And right now...Jackson was in his own house...in his room....the room which used to glow with lights all the time is now sunk in darkness....the only source of light in the room in the moonlight which is peeking in through the French windows of the huge room....

The moonlight entering the room shows the pathetic situation inside the room...everything around is mess...the bed is shattered...the things are broken...empty bottles of Alcohol all around the room...no one can stand the pungent smell in the room...

Jackson was sitting on floor near the bed corner...the bed was the support for him to sit straight or otherwise his weak body will be on floor...he stopped eating...the only thing getting inside his body is alcohol....its been more that 2 months but doesn't getting right for his situation.....every day he is getting more drown in the depth of depression and darkness.....

One hand of Jackson have the almost empty bottle of alcohol....and other hand holding a small photo frame of jungkook.....Jackson smiled looking at the picture where Jungkook looking like an angel....

" I can't live without you jungkook.....I can't....everything around me is killing me...I can't stay here....should I came to you....we will stay together...." Jackson mumbled touching the frame....he loosing his mind every second without jungkook....

⚠️⚠️⚠️

Jackson looked at the empty bottles in his hand....he looked at the photoframe once again...he smiled...and he smashed the glass bottles on floor...the glass pieces shattered all around him....he took the sharp edge piece from the floor and held it against his wrist.....he closed his eyes...but with a smile on his face....

" Jackson "

Jackson opened his eyes.....his eyes shined seeing jungkook standing infront of him with a smile.....the glass peice fall from his grip.....he tried to stand on his feet.....

Jungkook...with the help of magic came back to earth for some time...didn't expect to see Jackson in this situation....he thanked fairy for sending him here on correct moments or he can't think what could happened....

Jungkook looked at Jackson with teary eyes....how elder trying to stand but stumbling on his steps...somehow Jackson stood still ...smiling like a fool....walking towards jungkook.....

Jungkook stopped him putting his hand infront of him...Jackson stopped looking confused...

" what were you going to do Jackson.....how could you think about killing yourself....did you ever thought about your parents before taking this step....." jungkook said in anger....Jackson felt guilty....now he was going to do something which can make his family sad and others too...

Jungkook looked at Jackson....he was standing a little far from him..head hung low...tears was falling from his eyes...jungkook sighed..he didn't come here to make other  cry more ...he have to solve the puzzle in other's mind....he have only some time to do that....

" what is it hyung....what you did to your room....and what's this bad smell...you know nah I don't like this kind of smell...eww...."

Jackson looked at jungkook with wide eyes....he looks around..trying to find the light switches..with wobbly legs he went to on the switches but it was not working...he tried to clean the area with his legs but nothing working....he again come to jungkook and stood infront of him with tears in his eyes....

" I am sorry.....nothing is working....I can't do anything...." Jackson said..he was sound so vulnerable at this moment...

Jungkook smiled...he walked towards elder and held his hand...he made Jackson sit on the bed and sat beside him...held his hand tightly....

" everything will work properly only if you want..." jungkook said in his sweet voice...Jackson looked at him though the tears...his eyesight felt blurry....

" I am sorry jungkook.....because of me you got hurt...." Jackson spoke ....

" no...it was not your fault.....it was destiny....my destiny...my time on earth over thats why I went away...it has nothing to do with you...."

" but I was the one who drive the car...everything happened because of that..."

" no..no..no...you stopped the car when you felt uncomfortable...you said you can't drive....I was the one who was in driving seat....and what happened was not in our hands...so except the truth....and move on..."

" I can't....I can't live without you "

" you have to....you can't end your life and come with me...I didn't went on any trip...I went away forever...my journey...my purpose of being here is done so I went to the world of souls...but you have many more things to do here...you have to make your parents proud as you always wanted to do..."

Jackson shook his head in denial...

" so what you want huh....you will drink those alcohol everyday and crying will make everything perfect...will your crying can bring me back...no...it can't be....if you wanna see me happy then you have to be happy in your life...."

" but I can't forget you "

" who said to forget me...the moments we shared with eachother was best for us and I am not saying to erase that....they will be a part of your life forever...just cherish them....and move on....find happiness in something else...someone else...who can share your pain...your love....and whenever you remember me...I want  a smile on your face...not tears in your eyes...." jungkook said....he smiled when he saw Jackson nodding his head...he felt happy when Jackson understood the real meaning of moving on...

Jungkook helped Jackson to lay on bed...he sat beside his head..patting his head slowly....

" I will watching you from sky...I want you to be a great ceo and a great son for your parents...I want  you to be a loving person to your partner....the past is gone....but in future..so many great things are waiting for you...and you have to achieve them....and I will be proud of you when you will achieve all that..."
Jungkook's words were like a remedy for the aching heart of Jackson...he felt relaxed..the guilt which is eating him from inside fade away...the shine of new confidence felt all over him....he slowly closed his eyes .....

Jungkook looked at the sleeping figures beside him...he felt the peace in his heart....finally he can see smile on his fiance face after a long time....

Suddenly a bright golden light fall on the room...jungkook realized what it is...it's the call for him to return back...he looked at Jackson....his heart aching to leave elder again...he feared what will happen to Jackson after waking up....he was loosing his control over his emotions....but the words of angel rosé ringed in his mind....he have to go before the light fades away....now he realized the value of every rules in heaven....

Jungkook got up from bed and stood under the golden lights....soon his body started to fade and the sight infront of him changed from sleeping Jackson to garden of heaven......

Jennie and rosé were standing infront of him...they were waiting for him....rosé was little tense about the jungkook...but she felt relaxed when jungkook appeared infront of her before the fading light....Jennie smiled..she is now confident to face her girlfriend without loosing the control over her emotions....

Jungkook smiled and walked towards them....trio hugged eachother......

" so when will your wings come back " jungkook asked looking at rosé...seeing her without wings was little weird for him...

" just some hours...." rosé said shrugging her shoulders....

" till then let's play hide and seek....you can't fly away now...we will catch you " Jennie said and others laughed.....

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Hey guys...

Tell me your opinions about this chapter....it look me alot time to write this one...

So did you guys get what rose has to sacrifice for jungkook's visit at earth...???

Moving on is not easy ...but we have to ...isn't???

So what you think...golden gates will open for jungkook now ???

Let's see in next chapter

So today is Diwali in India.....

Happyyyyyy Diwali guys.....hope your life will also sparkle like the beautiful lights around you....🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Stay happy and healthy 💗😊

Bye bye 👋👋👋

Chinnu 💜 & Crystal 🔮

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

27K 849 47
Taehyung's face flushed crimson, his breaths shallow and rapid, his heart pounding in his chest like a drum. His hands trembled as he instinctively p...
342K 18.9K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
417K 30.2K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
200K 14K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...