Locker 142

By Danielle_Peers

A love story between two boys. JJ's feelings towards Santiago become apparent when he also shows his feelings... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
!!
35 (Pt1)
35 (pt2)
Book Two...
Sneak Peek

18

27 0 1
By Danielle_Peers

NSFW Warning!

(Jake)

He pushes into me with great force. He pushes in so deep, I could barely think straight. I couldn't put two words together properly.

"You're so big!" I yell as he rammed into me.

"Am I now?" He asks raising an eyebrow, "Just how big? Do you think I'm try to go all the way?"

He pushes further than he ever did before. He pushes all the way in. The further he pushed, the less I could breathe.

"How are you so big?" I ask.

Why was that. It was almost unreal. It was taboo. I grabbed onto his shoulders and looked into his eyes. He looks back at me, but the fire inside of him was too strong for me to say anything to him.

"You know I love you, right?" He says to me, sweetly as he slows down a bit.

I nod my head, but he wasn't satisfied by this. "No, no. I'm going to have to hear a clear answer from you."

At that moment he pulls all the way out. I stare deeply into his eyes and I see the reflection of the fire in his eyes. "Yes, And I love you, too."

"Good boy." He says, and with that he grabs onto my waist and shoves himself back in swiftly.

A huge gasp comes out my mouth. I've never taken this much of him in me before. I felt him trembling and shaking rapidly. His passion was about to explode...inside me.

I lay there and close my eyes. Waiting to welcome his warmth.

He turns me over and smacks my ass, "This is for making me watch that show."

He grabs my left asscheek and bites down hard. It hurt a lot, but it felt so good. I wish I could last forever.

He then spreads my cheeks and inserts himself one last time. "Whatever you see after this, don't let it shake you." He says to me reassuringly.

He thrusts one last time letting everything out. He blew so many loads. It filled almost all of my bowels.

He kisses my neck and hugs me tightly. "Why do you let me do this to you?" He smiles between words, "Tell me why you let me."

I feel his breath on my neck. It was rough and soft at the same time. His voice was raspy, probably because he smokes. "Because I love you."

He sighs and repeats himself, "Tell me why you let me. Say it again."

He made sure I said it at least five times. He begins to make out with me. Our tongues dance and I taste the kind of burnt taste on his breath. It's definitely from the cigarettes. He smokes and it's not healthy, but why is it such a turn on?

We spend the entire night, cuddled up in front of the fireplace.

***

(Santiago)

Before we knew it, it was sunrise and it was peaking through the windows. I woke up with Jake laying on top of me. He looked so cute while sleeping. I couldn't wake him.

I tried to get up without waking him, but I failed. He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

I quickly took a shower and so did he. I changed into a fresh outfit for school. Since he didn't have one, I lended him one of mine.

I looked in the mirror and combed my hair. One thing that totally slipped my mind while I was getting ready was breakfast. I didn't have enough time to cook something. I suddenly got a bright idea and I asked JJ, "How about I take you out for breakfast?"

He nods and says, "I could eat, yeah."

Bull was off of work because he had planned a vacation for a month. I let him go because everyone deserves to have some fun in third lives and some time to relax.

I grabbed my car keys off of the floor and opened the door. I let Jake out before myself because I thought it was a good thing to do.

I unlocked the car and let myself in on the driver's side. Jake sat down, next to me in the passenger seat. Just to make a move and impress him, I revved the engine one time before I pulled out of the driveway.

"Where do you want to eat?" I ask as I drive through the gates.

He sits there and ponders for a good minute before answering me, "How about Chick-fil-a?"

I was feeling for some chicken at the moment so I agreed with him, "Chick-fil-a it is!"

I drive down the highway and just to wake myself up a little bit more. I pressed the button that removes the roof.

His mellow brown hair flowed in the wind. It was so distracting, it almost made me crash my car. I composed myself and looked back at the roads. I made a few more turns and eventually, we made it into town.

The town was filled with stores, markets, restaurants. And all of them had or served anything under the sun.

My dad owns half the city, so if I have a problem, it will go away instantly. You do not want to trigger the wrath of my father and his 'clan'.

I pull into the parking lot of Chick-fil-A. I pull the keys out of the ignition and get out of the car. To be polite, I opened Jake's door. "Why, thank you." He says with a playful voice.

If only he knew what that little act of his did to me.

I open the doors for him and he walks away from me to enter the long line. It really made me upset to see him try to wait in line.

I grabbed his hand. "You don't have to wait in line." I whispered in his ear, "Not when you're with me, at least."

I wink at him and he exclaims, "Oh! Okay."

I lead him to a booth in the corner of the restaurant. This booth was just for me, whenever I wanted to eat.

"Here we are." I present to him the table with pride.

He sits down and I do the same.

I snap my fingers and an employee rushes to me just like that.

"Hi, Mr. Ganzeu! What may I get for you and you friend, today?" The usually thing Eliza would ask me.

"How many times have I told you that you can call me by my first name, Liz?" I ask her with a hint of grumpiness.

Eliza shrugs her shoulders, "It's only normal for me to call you that."

She takes our order and rushes away.

***

(Jake)

The waitress seems way too nice. She also seems to know Santiago on a first name basis.

A group of tough-looking boys walk in and sit down at a table. One of them notices us and tells the group. The four boys got up and walked towards us.

"Hey! Long time, no see, Santi!" One of the boys yells towards Santiago.

His face seems to contort into a pretend warm smile for them. He then says in a low voice, "Hey, Samuel."

I noticed this group. They always cause trouble around the school. You can call them the delinquents. If there was a food fight, a wrestling match in the bathroom, or even a fire, the delinquents had something to do with it.

Samuel sat down next to Santiago. I stared at the rest of the group in confusion and looked back a Samuel. "Oh, where are my manners?!" Samuel said sarcastically, "I'm with my good buddies, Kareem, Maurice, and Phin."

Kareem had a cigarette in his and and a bottle of whiskey tucked away in a paper bag. He really did seem like a badass.

Maurice looked extremely tough. He looks like he lifts everyday and doesn't skip leg day. He looks like a person who would hunt you down just to take your money.

Phin gave me some off vibes. He started at me intensely. When he saw me looking back at him, he smiled smugly and sat next to me.

One thing that really stood out to me about the group was that they all had bleached blonde hair.

I started to feel uncomfortable and I went into the bathroom to cool off. I heard the door open behind me.

Phin followed me into the bathroom. "There's something about you that I can't quite put my finger on." His British accent echoed in the bathroom.

He locked the door behind himself, making sure no one entered the bathroom with us, "I'm going to find out what that something is. Right here, right now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 0 28
It's a men's world, and in this story they rule. You don't know what's in store. In the world of business all war and love is fair. And that is what...
1.2K 37 3
Alex and Cal have been best friends since what feels like forever. They've been through it all together; first day of school, first kisses, and Alex...
627K 22.8K 31
Mateo is a normal boy living a normal life. He's gay but is perfectly in peace with himself, thanks to a supportive family. Very outgoing, frank and...
103K 4.6K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...