[COMPLETE Book 1-4] Nothing B...

By Rose_Romantica

[Multi-book series will be 40+ chapters with 1000+ words each chapter] Book One Description: Monoma has a cru... More

Book One-1
Book One-2
Book One-3
Book One-4
Book One-5
Book One-6
Book One-7
Book One-8
Book One-9
Book One-10
Book Two-1
Book Two-2
Book Two-3
Book Two-4
Book Two-5
Book Two-6
Book Two-7
Book Two-8
Book Two-9
Book Two-10
Book Two-11
Book Two-12
Book Two-13
Book Two-14
Book Two-15
Book Three-1
Book Three-3
Book Three-4
Book Three- 5
Book Three-6
Book Three-7
Book Three-8
Book Three-9
Book Three-10
Book Three-11
Book Three-12
Book Three-13
Book Three: 14
Book Three: 15
Book Three: 16
Book Three-17
Book Three: 18
Book Three: 19
Book Three-20
Book Four-1
Book Four-2
Book Four-3
Book Four-4
Book Four-5
Book Four-6
Book Four-7
Book Four-8
Book Four-9
Book Four-10
Book Four-11
Book Four-12
Book Four-13
Book Four-14
Book Four-15
Book Four-16
Book Four- 17
Book Four-18
Book Four-19
Book Four- 20

Book Three-2

3 0 0
By Rose_Romantica

Yuki didn't know if she could actually believe the words that were told to her. Would she be able to perform again or would her fears come alive once more? Ranmaru saw that she feared what would happen to her, he got up and he went in front of her bending down placing a hand on her head.

"Hey kid, don't get discouraged. If it wasn't for you a lot of people would have been hurt or worse killed had you not thought so far ahead. Sure in the end you were harmed, but you're still here. If you back out now you're allowing those who think that you don't have what it takes to win. Do you want that to happen?"

Yuki shook her head no. "N-No...Not really." She said sadly

"Then we're going to be practicing on the real stage and you're going to gain that confidence you had before back." Ranmaru said seriously

"O-Okay."

Denki smiled at Yuki. "Don't worry, Jiro, Todoroki and I will be there too. You're not going to be alone."

Yuki nodded her head slightly. "O...Okay."

The lot of them all left out to the real venue that they were going to play at, unlike the venue that would have been a death trap-it wasn't as bad. It was an open ceiling venue so Yuki could literally spread her wings and fly around. It made her feel a bit better knowing that it wasn't inside of a big building. They ran through the entire concert that day as Jiro, Denki and Shoto all watched her get along with Otoya, Masato and Ranmaru.

Shoto was happy to see Yuki in a better environment with people that actually cared and wanted to be there for her. The amount of support that Yuki had made him feel better knowing that people had her back where she worked. Denki and Jiro both made sure that all of them were going through their songs by the right beat and that nothing would go wrong. As Shoto watched Yuki do her performances he noticed that her eyes would be directly on him.

He only smiled seeing just how much she needed him to be there for her. As it got late the lot of them called it a day and Shoto went back to his apartment. On all of his days off from work, he would always be at the venue watching Yuki train her heart out and get use to the stage that she'd be performing on. Some days she'd be with the males, some days it'd just be her. The day before the big day for her-it was just her and once she felt confident enough she sat on the stage and panted out as she looked directly at him.

"How was that Shoto?"

"You've gotten a lot better, your confidence is defiently there. I'm glad it wasn't crushed." Shoto said as he walked up to her

She jumped down onto the floor before she met him half way, she then hugged him tightly which he returned. "I'm glad that you've been supporting me this entire time. If it wasn't for all of your support...I don't know if I'd be ready to go out in front of dozens of people and perform."

Shoto kissed the top of her head softly. "I'll always be supporting you, I adore hearing your singing voice. Even back when we were in high school. Whenever you'd be singing when you thought you were alone I'd be there in hiding just listening to you sing until you felt you were ready to speak with other people."

Yuki's golden eyes widen in shock before she placed her head against his chest flustered. "Shoto!" She whined, making him chuckle a bit.

"I won't apologize for that, you deserve to know just how much I care about you and how much I adore hearing that beautiful voice of yours."

"I...I guess I should say 'Thank you'...huh?" Yuki whined as she looked up at him

"You don't have to say anything you don't want to say Yuki, I won't force you to do or say anything you don't want to do." Shoto said sincerely to her

"O...okay."

When it came to the day of the concert, Yuki was a bit nervous to be able to go on the stage but all three of the males reassured her that everything was going to be alright. While they waited for people to come into the venue Denki and Kyoka went up to the four of them with two other people-Yuki knew them to be in A class and she smiled. "Iida, Sero it's lovely to see the two of you again."

"Hey Asaya, we're here to make sure nothing happens to you while you're on stage or while the others are on stage. We are to make sure nothing gets passed us." Iida said with a smile

"Don't mind him, he's taking this a bit too seriously. How have you been holding up since getting out of high school Yuki?" Sero asked

"It could be better, I'm not with Monoma anymore. Thank goodness for that. But otherwise things...things are looking up for the most part." She said with a smile

"I heard about that, it was about time you dumped that trash. Break a leg on stage Yuki, all of us are looking forward to seeing you on stage." Sero said before he motioned for Iida to follow him

Ranmaru was impressed she didn't melt down in front of the two males. "You place up a nice act around those two."

Yuki frowned as she sighed out. "They don't need to know about my worries...we should get ready to get on stage. Shining told me he was going to be watching the four of us and scoring all of us on how we do today."

"Right then, let's do this properly. Otoya! Hijirikawa let's go." Ranmaru said seriously before the four of them got into position

As the music played Yuki and Ranmaru went up first as they sang together part way through Masato and Otoya sang as well before they sang together in unison. Yuki's eyes scanned for Shoto only to see him in the higher parts of the venue, he was seated beside his father. Shoto smiled as he saw her singing, which made her really happy. After they sang together for the intro Otoya and Yuki stayed on stage as Masato and Ranmaru went to change their clothes.

"So tonight is going to be really fun for all of us! Don't you think Yuki?!" Otoya said happily

Yuki nodded her head in agreement. "Mhm! Including the song we just sang we have a twelve song long concert for all of you tonight! To celebrate not only all of the hard working Pro-heroes that took the day off to see this wonderful concert but all of the lovely fans of the people that are performing here tonight!" Yuki said happily

"Right! I'm super excited for this concert! It isn't going to be like the ones I've done before now." Otoya said happily

Yuki nodded her head. "Mhm, I've been to all of your previous concerts Otoya when I was a mere child and student. I have to say all of you in Shining industries really know how to make a girl swoon and lose their hearts to the lot of you." She said with a smile "It's honestly because of all of you that I chose to even pursue being an idol to begin with. So I'm really happy to be able to be here with Kurosaki Senpai, Hijirikawa Senpai and you tonight. I've learnt so much from all of those that I've worked with so far."

Otoya looked at her stunned. "Really?! I had no idea! Oh! it seems like Masato and Ranmaru are ready! Give a big round of applause for them!" Otoya said happily before Yuki and him rushed off of the stage

Yuki went to change her clothes and stayed in the back as she watched the guys perform. When it was Ranmaru and Yuki's turn to go up. Ranmaru placed a hand on her shoulder. "You've done great so far Yuki, don't give up hope now. I've talked with those that you knew in high school. So far we haven't had a problem. So let's keep the pace up yeah?"

Hearing that they hadn't had to go through anything bad really cheered her up. She nodded her head as she smiled at him. "Yeah! okay Senpai!"

Yuki's place for their song was up in the air above where Ranmaru was standing, she sat in a metal ring for some of the song she sang half way through both of them were in the air as she used her wings and he had been held up by a bungy cord going in the opposite direction that she was going until they met in the middle and sang together. Once they finished they were pulled down under the stage as Otoya did his solo song. Both of them went their separate ways-Ranmaru was disconnected from the bungy cord as Yuki had went to change her close to be able to do the song that she'd be doing as a duet with Masato.

As Otoya was saying his thanks and peace to the pro-heros and to his fans Masato had met up with Yuki and smiled at her. "You're doing well today, I'm glad to see that you haven't been frightful yet."

"Well, I've been practicing so much on the stage with and without you guys that I found my confidence to be able to go through with today. Plus I know that I have people here that'd protect me from anything bad that would happen to me." Yuki said with a smile

"Let's hope that nothing happens here on out. We've been in the clear so far from what I've heard." Masato said before he went on stage as Otoya went off stage. Yuki watched him perform his solo song before they had their duet song together. When they had their duet song together they were completely synchronized with one another throughout the entire song. Yuki stayed where she was as she started the duet she did with Otoya which had a faster tempo then the song she did with Masato.

After she finished the duet it was just her as she stayed a few feet off of the ground as she sang a song that was completely somber from the two songs that she had sang. The song she sang solo, wasn't for any fans she had made or any of the pro-heroes. It was for her elder brother, it was an apology for being born and causing him so much trouble. Yuki then went to the ground and she placed her wings back behind her.

"Kurosaki senpai....Hijirikawa Senpai...and Ittoki Senpai...All three of them talked about how much they loved their fans how they adored that they were able to perform in front of all of you because of the pro-heroes that are here today." Yuki said before she sighed out. "I don't know about what fan-base I have or if I even have one to speak of. Yes I do see the Golden sticks around...but I know it's mainly those I went to school with that came here to support me."

She then shut her eyes and sighed out. "I'm thankful for anyone who came out here to support me, after a fluke concert that had happened a month ago-I was badly injured no thanks to the hero committee that chose to have the concert so darn soon. Not to mention I had been carrying a child to an immature male who I had once dated so I have been dealing with those emotions too. I was constantly shot down not only by the committee but by the male who swore he loved me. The male used to work side by side with me in shining studios. He was my manager and he also composed a few songs that have been used already. But he chose to do something Taboo within the industry that Shining didn't wish to have be within his industry so he chose get rid of the male all together."

She opened her eyes and frowned. "But I don't hate the heroes at all-in honestly after all that has happened to me I am with a pro-hero now. Todoroki Shoto is my boyfriend and I adore him a lot, he and I's relationship isn't going to be one that'll be in the public a lot especially since he works a lot as do I...and I'm not just saying this to stir things up either." She said before she flew up and she went straight to where Shoto was, Shining told her to make sure that what she said had proof behind it.

What better proof than to kiss the man she loves? Shoto smiled at her as he got up from where he sat down. "Evening Shoto dear, enjoying yourself tonight."

Shoto smiled and nodded his head. "Of course I am, All of you are very talented Yuki."

"I'm glad to hear that." She said before she went up to him and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you for being here, it means a lot to me."

His face was flushed but he smiled at her. "Of course I'd be here, I want to be able to always support you when I can."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35 0 35
[!!!!!! Three books in one!!!!!!] Book One: Taki is a female who at first doesn't know who she was; that was until one night she bit her elder brothe...
2.8K 70 7
What will Dabi do when he finds out that he has a daughter with Hawks? I also do NOT own the characters or the art used! Except for Kouya Todoroki Ta...
15 0 8
Asaya Yuki is the half sister of Hawks, but she isn't a hero due to his own negligence of being a big brother to her. So now she's an idol and in a r...