Pokémon are we friends

By StudentAnnieMcGuire

My first ever book that I made In middle school Revised Comments and corrections orOr suggestions are grea... More

Part 2
Happy Thanksgiving
Part 3

Part 1

3 2 0
By StudentAnnieMcGuire

Pikachu: Hey Val, are you sure we should be in here?
Vulpix: Yes Pearl, I'm sure after all I own this place. I haven't had many ideas about what to do with it. But thanks to meeting you, now I do.
Pikachu: You own this place?
Vulpix: Well, technically I don't own it yet, but my family did and I inherited it.
Pikachu: I'm sorry, I forgot you don't like talking about your
family. But isn't it a little creepy?
Val: Yes Pearl, but I believe we can fix that and make this place look brand new, or at least good enough to sell.
Pearl: You want to sell this place? Why?
Val: This place gives me bad memories.
Pearl: What gives you bad memories about it?
Val: I used to live in this house, but Ma and Pa made me take the secret tunnel and hide. That was the last time I saw them. The looks on their faces were like nothing I ever saw before. I knew something was going on but did not know what was going on. I asked what was going on. Mama and Papa just said get as far away as possible and do not look back no matter what I heard to find a safe place and that they loved me with all their heart so that's what I did. I ran as fast and far as my legs would carry me till I found a Nook in a tree that was deep enough for me to hide in and that's where you found me.
Pearl- no wonder you were so traumatized and didn't trust me. You also threw a fireball at me. I still have the burn on my tail.
Val - that was not my fault: you forgot to stop, drop, and roll! I was staying up all night to see if my mom or dad would find me. when I saw you and I didn't know you I was scared and tired.
Pearl - I only found you because you were crying. I followed the noise and found you. I luckily jumped in time so that only a little burn got me.
Pearl- so what are you going to do now? Are you going to take revenge?
Val- I don't know I'm thinking of getting stronger before I try to track whoever did this to my home.
Pearl- what will you do once you find them, will you kill them?
Val- I haven't decided yet. If I happen to find any trace that mom and dad are alive then I will go in search of them. But if I find out they are dead I will kill whoever is responsible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.2K 34
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
77.1K 1.7K 18
Captain Henry Donnager expected a quiet career babysitting a dusty relic in Area 51. But when a test unlocks a portal to a world of knights and magic...
578K 14.2K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
22K 392 11
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...