ONE IN A MILLION

By GOTHICSTAR-

...❝your love is a one in a million❞ More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thrity one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty one
sequel

fifty

2.5K 102 26
By GOTHICSTAR-

Kilyier "Killa" Ramos

...

Not to sound like a serial killer of nothing but my trigger finger was itching- life without violence was good but boring. It was worth it though, she was worth it.

I spent the night before homecoming at a party with my girl and Muki, Rae and slim at the Air BnB they brought. We were playing some truth or drink card game.

"Alright, y'all turn, what's the most embarrassing thing you've caught each other doing?" Muki grinned.

We both eyed each other before bursting out laughing, already knowing the answer we were gonna say.

"Okay I was like thirteen by the way." She warned before I answered.

"You was playing with that lil shit too hard ma. I called your ass Dj Princess for a week." I chuckled.

"I hate you oh my god." She covered her face embarrassedly.

I moved her hands, leaning to whisper in her ear. "Don't be embarrassed ma. I'll be your Dj tonight if you want."

"You're so nasty!" She pushed my head back.

The rest of the game went the same, we was clowning each other every answer, laughing and shit. But good moments only lasted for so long.

"Oh my fucking god." I groaned when I saw Kenzie walking towards us. "Who the fuck invited ha?"

"I invited myself nigga, the fuck." She rolled her eyes.

"Can I just kill ha, please ma?" I asked Princess who giggled and shook her head.

"You ain't finna kill me like you did ole girl." Kenzie popped her gum extra loud.

"Bitch I ain't kill nobody-

"Okayyy! Let's go to the bathroom, Kilyier I have to pee." Princess interrupted, grabbing my hand so I left with her.

I swear if she wasn't there I would've blew shortys head off. This sober shit wasn't for me.

"You calm now? Cause you can't go around calling girls bitches." She frowned.

"Fuck her, give a bitch dick once years ago and she can't leave a nigga alone. Swea I wanna blow her fucking head off." I sucked my teeth.

"But...

"But i'm not. Cause I made you a promise and I love you mamá, more then anything in the fucking world." I leaned down to peck her thick lips twice.

Her face brightened up and her beautiful smile took over her face.

"Lemme eat you real quick ma, i'm hungry."

"Boy- what! You're such a munchhh." She burst out laughing but I was deadass.

...

"Fuck, just like that baby! " Princess's moan echoed through my ear as I flickered my tongue around her throbbing clit, my hands pushing her thighs apart.

I moved my fingers inside of her soaking entrance; getting turned on by the desperate whimpers that left her mouth.

I didn't care if I was a much, long as I was her munch. I was just obsessed with the taste of her.

"Kilyier!" Her legs tightened around my head. I could hear how hard she was breathing.

"Kilyier?"

That definitely wasn't her voice.

I removed my head from her legs, sucking my teeth when I heard my mom calling for me.

"I'm sorry mama, i'll be right back." I kissed her forehead as she groaned irritably.

She wanted to me to help her bring in some groceries so I did that and helped her put them away. By the time I was done fifteen minutes had passed.

When I walked back in my room Princess was underneath the covers already.

"You don't want me to finish for you?" I wondered.

"Your mom's here."

"Then be quiet."

"Bye, I have decorum. We can finish tomorrow after homecoming. C'mon i'm tired." She yawned.

I pulled my shirt off before laying underneath my cover, her head instantly resting on my bare chest.

"I love your whole soul, Mi princesa." I wrapped my arm around her.

"I love yours more."

Impossible.

...

I always got woke up at the worst times- 3:49 am my phone was going off repeatedly, I tiredly walked out my back door to answer it.

"Wait, don't hang up, please."

It was too late for this dead beat ass nigga to be calling my phone. And his voice showed that he was drunk.

"What the fuck you want?" I spat angrily.

"Conformation."

"Conformation? For what nigga?"

"Just tell me. Tell me that you want nothing to do with me, tell me you want me to leave your state, tell me you don't want any relations with me and I will." He told.

I didn't know if he was trying to play mind games or that I would tell him the opposite but I felt no sympathy for his bitch ass.

"I want nothing to do with you. I want you to get your bitch ass the fuck out my state and I want no relationship with you. Ion even want you at my funeral when I fucking die!" I spat.

The line went silent for a second. I knew he was crying and it made me smile.

"Goodbye, son."

...

The phone conversation was still lingering in my mind, but today wasn't the time to be in my feeling, I had to present for Princess

"You like?"

She finally walked out of the bathroom with a dark green dress that had diamonds glistening from it, a slit in the middle and it dragged all the way to the floor.

She had a little bit of makeup on her face because she never needed to do much and who said braids wasn't a homecoming hairstyle?

"I love mama, you look too fucking good, ion even wanna go, I wanna stay home and fuck you all night." I licked my lips.

She rolled her eyes but blushed deeply. "Hold on, your tie is tilted."

I glanced down at her while she fixed it for me. I couldn't wait to marry her perfect ass.

"I got you something." I removed my hand from behind my back revealing a iced out tiara. "A tiara for my Princess."

Her eyes brimmed with tears as I placed it on her head gently so I wouldn't mess up her hair.

"Don't cry ma you gonna mess up your makeup." I warned her.

"Fuck that, I love you so fucking much." She choked on a sob and wrapped her arms around my torso tightly.

"Love your ass so much more."

...

Omniscient

9:37 PM, New York📍

The winds blew through the night lightly, a few streets down kids gathered down for the night of their lives. But a few block further two men prepared for a night of violence.

"You know what you gotta do right?" Keem; or who Kilyier knew as BossMan, spoke while handing a masked man a gun.

"Hell yeah. Ima shoot that bitch. It's gon be one a bloody ass dance." He grinned manically.

...

a/n: i'm sorry in advance🙂.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 4K 47
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏƦ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs .. ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ɪs ʏᴏᴜʀs ❒❒❒❒❒❒❒
2.5K 92 10
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎.
1.5M 73.9K 52
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚟'𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐"☆ 𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚢 𝚋�...
9.3K 305 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love story❤️ (ON HOLD)