Tomboy Incineraor x Pokemon T...

By ImGokuaweeb

Incineraor is a 6ft 5in Fire/Dark type pokemon who's a little too much for trainer. While it looks like she g... More

Happy birthday
Heated session(NSFW)
Temper and embarresment
Not What Was Expected.
What Is This a Harem?!
It's Whatever I Guess
Someone's Dream.
Behind The Camera
Lust Filled (NSFW)
Thunderous Flame
Sword and Shield
The Very Best
Evening Things Out
Hypnosis (Creepy/Gore warning)
Illusions
Children of Arceus
Feedback
A Bear Cub and A Kitten
Town Painted Red
Karma's a Bitch
Not Like Everyone Else

Know the fight

2.3K 50 5
By ImGokuaweeb

Early in the afternoon you get ready while trying to wake up Incineroar from your guys wired sleep last night. Eventually you get her off the bed and you too walk out the door. You two eat lunch at a food stand and walk into a large stadium. Going through the back you and Incineroar end up in a locker room full of other Pokémon ready to enter the ring. There were females and males in the lockers practicing different techniques and strategies on different types of Pokémon.

(Y/N): In just a few moments their gonna call us out, or you more specifically. Remember no killing but you can break a couple of bones. And if they look like they're in no shape to fight but they keep going, through them out of the ring ok?

Incineroar: Why do you have to tell me this every time? *she said in an annoyed tone*

(Y/N): Because you almost tore a Blaziken's leg off after breaking it several times.

Incineroar: The perv had it coming. Tck..pinche pero sucio...

(Y/N): Watch it!

Incineroar: Just tell me how she moves already. I need to know what I can or can't do in a situation like this.

(Y/N): R..right. Um...she's a rapid style fighter and former hitman. Meaning that your gonna have to toughen your skin a little. She can't kill you but she can paralyze you, make sure she doesn't get too close.

Incineroar: Rapid style? So even if I back away I won't be able to dodge forever, I'll get tired. Cant block forever either or else my arms will be useless later on. How's her thinking

(Y/N): Um..let's see, multitasker, intuitive, fast on her feet. Oh there's a slight flaw in her intuition, mainly goes for the same tactics until one ends of working.

Incineroar: So she just goes for shit until she finds the right one? Not very...uh..why was the word you used?

(Y/N): Studious?

Incineroar: yeah..she's not very studious in combat. That's her flaw and that's my victory!

The announcements turn on calling all trainers and their Pokemon to fight in the ring. You and Incineroar spectate multiple rounds in which the opponent Hitmonchan took out most of the fighters within a round or less than a minute. While you watched the fights trying to think of a strategy, Incineroar was locked in paying attention to her every move. She understood pattern that you couldn't. Once the fight was over you two were called and ready to face such a deadly foe.

(Y/N): Ok! Go in there. Have fun. Don't die and don't get us sued alright?

Incineroar: I got it I got it. *stepping into the ring*

Ding ding ding!!!

(Y/N): You know what to do right!?

Incineroar: Yeah yeah I'll be fine. She's just like the others I've fought nothing too-

Incineroar endures a fast but heavy punch from Hitmonchan and staggers to gain her balance. After recovering Hitmonchan suddenly appeared underneath her and started throwing rapid blows stomach and chest.

(Y/N): oh shit....

Hitmonchan throws one more punch after curving her foot and sending. Incuflying towards the ropes. She bounces slightly of the ropes and holds on trying to get up from the punishment. She started to cough out blood as steam left every part of her body.

(Y/N): Incineroar!

Incineroar: he..he..hehe.. damn your good..

Incineroar started to laugh a little while rubbing the blood off of her lips. She stood in a squatting position. Her body showed fiery glowing veins and she breathed heavily. She rose up furiously and roared as a fiery aura rose from her body.

Hitmonchan: Impressive. But you can only get so far with that motivation. Give up! You know you can't win!

Incineroar: As if! You just fell for the oldest truck in the book!

Hitmonchan launches another powerful punch towards Incineroar. However this time she didn't flinch but instead smirks menacingly at at. Hitmonchan shocked stands there in disbelief as Incineroar throws a punch of her own and sends her flying across the floor while shaking the stadium. Hitmonchan struggles to get up after receiving a heavy blow from Incineroar.

Hitmonchan: I see where I made my mistake. Your body becomes stronger the more damaged it is doesn't it?

Incineroar: What ever you made me endure is what you felt in the single punch. A small price to pay to kick your ass. *cracks neck*

Hitmonchan: Underestimating you only improved my knowledge further. I'll reign victorious in this fight.

Hitmonchan rushes Incineroar trying to attack her but fails as Incineroar blocks every one of her punches. Incineroar delivered a punch to the gut lifting Hitmonchan off the ground for a moment. She grabs Hitmonchan mid air by the legs and swings her around causing a fiery tornado to appear in the stadium.

(Y/N): Please don't kill her please don't kill her please don't kill her...

You see Incineroar throw Hitmonchan straight upward and use the ropes to chase her in the air. Incineroar grabbed the upside down Hitmonchan and crossed her legs around her neck.

(Y/N): P..pile..driver. Great. I'm gonna get sued.

You watch as Incineroar crashes down on the stadium using Hitmonchan as a seat, engulfed in flames the stadium goes as you try to resist the the pressure covering you and the audience. Smoke surrounds crowds of people in silence and in awe of the spectacular witnessed. As the clouds clear up you see a figure holding something big from on top of them. Incineroar was kneeling while holding Hitmonchan over her shoulder, arms holding her legs and arms. She was smirking and looking upward while the other Pokémon had her eyes blank.

1...2...3....4

Incineroar continued to hold Hitmonchan above her shoulders until the final countdown.

5...6...7...8...9...10!
Ding Ding Ding

The crowd went wild at the matches end. Incineroar as cocky as ever simply threw Hitmonchan off her shoulders and checked her pulse. Thankfully she was alive just unconscious. She then steps out the ring sweating and walks up to you.

(Y/N): You didn't kill her did you!

Incineroar: She's fine...she just has a broken back...right arm...um..the important thing is that she's fine.

(Y/N): And what about you?

Incineroar: My ribs are a little shattered but I'll be fine.

(Y/N): Thats still bad you know! What if you got really badly hurt! Or..or!

Incineroar: (Jesus what's has gotten into you? I admit I got a little too carried away but calm the fuck down.)
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

(Y/N): And then if I lost you..I couldn't-

Incineroar: Oi si no te callas, te voy a amontonar yo mismo.

(Y/N): Your...gonna what?

Incineroar: -sigh- listen Y/N I won, she's going to a Pokémon Center, and I'm somewhat fine. Let's go home and deal with my injures some other time yeah?

(Y/N): N..no?! What do you mean deal with it some other time? No!? I had a feeling this was too dangerous! Why did I let you convi-

Incineroar started to grab your hand and dragged you out of the cheerful stadium and into the locker room.

(Y/N): Hey hey let go of me! You can't just man handle me in the middle of a conversation!

Incineroar: What was that? Can't hear your dynamic dumbass over the sounds of the crowds cheering.

(Y/N): Dynamic dumbass?! Ok listen here I've had enough of your behavior Incineroar!

As she continues to drag you into the locker room she shoves you in the broom closet and pins you against the wall. She closes the door not locking it and simply smirks while breathing on you.

(Y/N): Wh..what are you do-

She picks you up and kisses you deeply pressing her chest against your. You try to fight it but a small portion of your lust take your body over and you accept what she's doing to you. She play with your tongue using hers as you both moan slightly at each other. She pulls away watching your connected saliva drip between the both of you.

Incineroar: Hehe..horny much?~

(Y/N): n..no. Please don't ever in your life do that again.

Incineroar: Why not? I felt you eating my tongue more~ But if you say so..I won't tempt you. And before you ask why I did this, it's so you can calm down that pent up worry you have for me. I'm not that small anymore.

(Y/N): I get that but-

She presses her lips against you again, this time letting you fall slowly till you have to reach up to her.

Incineroar: Hehe
(Y/N): Fuck You....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 207 10
After turning 18 years old, you relocate to the Hoenn region and begin your quest for victory in the Pokemon League, and hope to become a Pokemon Mas...
4.5K 54 17
After becoming the champion of galar and saving the region, Y/n has hard time focusing on their new role bc someone is stuck in their mind..Maybe it...
512 37 21
Growing up in Unova and traveling all the way to Hoenn to begin their Pokémon Adventure. Today we are following the start of Candi's journey as they...
6K 116 19
Rules: Don't judge this ship. (sorry if you don't like) A 2 year-old Litten lost his parents in a hurricane accident and is now search of a new life...