Anime Characters x Male reade...

Da Smutt-Lover369

Hello! This is a Anime character x Male reader. I have a variety of diffrent characters in this book. Reques... Altro

Request page (CLOSED)
☁️aizawa x reader ☁️
☁️dazai x reader ☁️
🍋ukai x male reader 🍋
☁️hisoka x reader☁️
🍋 Keigo x uke male reader 🍋
☁️kokichi ouma x reader ☁️
☁️izuku Midorya x male reader☁️
☁️Bakugo x male reader ☁️
🍋Kenma x Male reader 🍋
🍋Aged up! Karma x Male reader🍋
Update!
🌶Aged up! Iida x Mreader Pt 1 🌶
A little Update
🍋Alpha!Cherry x Omega!MReader 🍋

The end of this book.

820 3 4
Da Smutt-Lover369

Hello I just wanted to say thank you guys so much for reading my book it means so very much to me but I would just like to tell you guys that I am not continuing this book. I would like to apologize for not continuing with the chapters like I said I would. But I would like to let you know that I think my writing has gotten better and I will be trying to write a second part to this book but hopefully the writing will be better. So be looking forward to that book because the first chapter that I will be doing is a howel x reader. This chapter was requested as, and I was in the middle of working on it before I decided to drop this book. But I will be trying to continue my writing when I have free time. So please understand that I am very busy with school, my two jobs and my social life. But again thank you all to have read this book and be looking forward to the next one is that I will be taking a while of time on to make sure that it's better than all my other writing has been. I'm not sure when it will be done, because I am a professional procrastinator. But hopefully sometime soon.

[I HAVE THE NEXT BOOK UP!!!]

Thank you sincerely author.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

7.1K 131 10
a sun x moon story with moon being the bottom and sun being the top in this story there nagas there in there teen years moon has just gotten kicked o...
736K 27.2K 48
The Hot Head Hazer and The Famous Casanova are married. Not because of LOVE but because of FAMILY. Accepting each other as their partners never cross...
20K 318 8
One piece movei Gold but with Luzo. In this story theres gonna be smut, fluff, angst and RAPE so if you dont like any of this dont read or skip that...
2.3K 95 10
Nick Hayden Marsh is a famous actor, he became more famous when he got paired up with Anastasia Desmond Brown, she's also a big star in Hollywood. An...