๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™๐™‰๐™„๐™Ž๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™€, แตแถฆสณแตƒแถœแต˜หก...

By OXITWO

โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—š๐—˜ ! เฟเพ‚ [ ๐Ÿฅ ] # ๊’ฐ ยฐ ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๏ผ‘๏ผ‘/๏ผ’๏ผ—/๏ผ’๏ผ๏ผ’๏ผ‘ยฐ ๊’ฑ โ†ณ โ แดฌ... More

| ๐™Š๐™Š .
| ๐™Š๐™„.
| ๐™Š๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™Š๐™„๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™Š๐™„๐™‘.
| ๐™Š๐™‘.
| ๐™‘๐™„.
| ๐™‘๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™‘๐™„๐™„๐™„.
| ๐™„๐™“.
| ๐™“ .
| ๐™“๐™„.
| ๐™“๐™„๐™„.
|๐™“๐™„๐™„๐™„.

| ๐™“๐™„๐™‘ .

263 17 7
By OXITWO

-

hey, it's oxi.

I know I've been gone for
a very long time- but
in reality, I have books
more important than
this one.

I've gotten back to
updating the books on this account

and that is why i have updated this book
as of this moment.

hope you guys are still a fan of it.

-

emi's ankle has somewhat healed to the point of her being able to walk with a slight limp. she was allowed back to school, and though her devices were still held captive by her mother, she didn't really need them, except to text hyun, who she's been visiting everyday.

or, the other way around ; since she's been cooped up inside the a greater mansion.

" are you sure you want to go to school? your ankle doesn't look completely healed..." adrien says, expressing his worry for her, his hand resting on her shoulder with care.

emi was tired of getting more unneeded calluses on her palms from playing her violin because she had nothing else to do.

she was tired of that stuffy room, and she was tired of having this weird anxious feeling in her heart from being alone in the agreste mansion.

it wasn't adrien's fault, don't get her wrong, and maybe it's just her being paranoid, but emi felt off being in that mansion with just her, gabriel, natalie, and occasionally adrien's bodyguard.

though, emi could tell that he was a sweetheart.

" i really want to go. it's tender but i can finally walk on it. " she said with a small smile.

" don't worry, " she says softly, patting his hand that rested on her shoulder.
" I'll be fine."

they were both escorted into that black sleek car, with adrien's bodyguard closing the door behind them and getting into the drivers side.

emi clasped her hands together tightly, her knee bouncing up and down in excitement and also slight anxiety.

adrien glanced at her leg and then emi's form that looked outside of the window.

she breathed in deeply, as if embracing the view of the outside.

he felt bad.
he knew what it felt like to be inside for most of his life, and he made no effort to try and get her outside, even if it wasn't for school.

maybe a walk in the gardens, or just stepping out on the top step behind the front door so she could get some fresh air...

he went to open his mouth and speak, but at the same time she turned toward him and also opened her mouth to speak, so at the same time; they called out each other's names.

" emi-"
"adrien-"

they both paused in their feat, and started to snicker softly.

" you first. " adrien chuckled, waiting for her to finish what she was saying.

" oh- well, it's nothing serious. i just wanted to say... thank you. for being there for me, i mean. I appreciate that you spent time with me even if my mother technically grounded me, " emi says, slouching against the seat, her arms crossing as she pouted lightly.

" when I did nothing wrong, mind you. "
she muttered.

adrien blinked in surprise.
of all the things she could say, he didn't expect her to say that.

he barely even did anything to help- why was she thanking him?

he could have done so much more.

he chuckled softly, rubbing the back of his neck.

" you're right, you didn't... "

she tilted her head, sitting back up.
" what we're you going to say before? " she asked, blinking at him with her wide almond shaped eyes.

he stared into her eyes for a few seconds, endless lakes of dark brown, and just slowly started to shake his head.

" I think I forgot. " he said softly, smiling to her and then turning his head so he could rest his head in his hand against the car door.

" are you sure? " emi asked, still looking at him until he turned his head back to smile at her again.

" yeah, but it's alright. it'll come back to me."
she nodded, and he turned back to the passing buildings and cars.

" in one day, you all have to come up with a fashion piece and it has to be your own design, " the principal, mr. damocles, announces to the class, standing in the front of the class with their homeroom and english teacher, ms.bustier.

" in ten hours, your presentation will be judged by none other than the famous fashion designer;
gabriel agreste.
the father of our very own student, adrien agreste. "

everyone glanced at adrien, but emi only sighed, sketching circles in the table with her fingers.

okay, emi got that gabriel was famous and all, but why did everyone have to put adrien on the spot because he was gabriel's son?

" actually, adrien and emi will model the winning design in their next photoshoot.
and now, time to announce this year's theme... ; derby hats! "

emi stopped tracing circles in the table, a frozen and lackluster smile on her lips.

ah. that's why.

i didn't sign up for this, though.

with that, the class had a little more free time before the bell rang, so the students could discuss what they would be planning and/or making.

emi turned to nathaniel, who was already sketching designs.

" i bet a lot of people are going to want to partner up with you. " emi said smiling smugly to him, who chuckled sheepishly.

" i mean... maybe. physical art isn't my forté, though... " he said quietly.

" i think you'll do great. and even if your hat doesn't win, I think I'll still like it. " she said, making him smile lightly.

" thank you, emi. "

emi watched as he started to sketch an outline of a durby, adding a few ideas and conversing with her some things he didn't think would look good on it and some things that didn't.

"honestly, if you made this one-" emi pointed to a chat noir themed one he drew pretty quickly.

" i would personally buy it from you.
and leave a tip. " she says, and his eyes widened.

"actually? " he asked, his voice hushed with slight surprise.

" yes. but if you wanted to make another kind, I wouldn't mind. do you take commissions? "

his eyes widened and he shook his head. "well... no, but I always wanted to. maybe I could make a derby that I'd like for the contest, but I could make the chat noir one just for you. would you... like that? " he asked with a small smile, and emi gasped.

" would I like that? I would love that! " she said excitedly, waving her hands up and down, her knees bouncing as well.

she grinned so widely.

her smile was infectious, that it also made nathaniel smile as well.

" that's great. it might take a while though, is that alright? "
he asked with a bit of hesitation, but emi waved him off.

" of course! I know that art takes time to make. do you maybe want to trade numbers for updates? " she asked, standing when the bell rang.

nathaniel was startled by the bell, but he started to pick up his scattered papers among the desk.

emi started to help him pick up his papers right away, glancing from the task she did to his eyes.

" o-oh- sure. " he said, his red tipped fingers collecting his things as well.

" thank you... " he murmured, embarrassed at her kindness.

" no problem. " she said with a small smile, tapping the uneven paper edges against the table to keep them in order.

they traded phones soon after, and she waved him goodbye.

emi then got tackled by nino as soon as she stepped foot into the inside court yard, making her sigh with an annoyed expression on her face.

" where you been, girl? " nino scolded, making her duck under his arm.

" first of all, ow-" she says with an irritated smile on her face.
" second of all, I bet you already know but you want to hear it from me. "

emi crossed her arms, cocking her head to the side.

" well i know that you broke your ankle, and that you've been staying with my bro. but i don't know the reason as to why. " he said, speaking in a low tone at the end.

" i fell down the stairs. " she said bluntly, her arms still crossed.

nino laughed loudly, pointing at her with a how could you fall down the stairs? that's the most clumbsiest thing someone could do look.

" look, i know, i know, but I was wearing stilettos, okay? it's hard to ru- walk down the stairs in those. "

" yeahhh, blame it on the stilettos, emi. "

" it was the stilettos! " she hissed.

" that's what they all say. " he teases again, booping her nose.

" aish! oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know that you were there and witnessed the whole thing. " she pouted, facing away from him with her arms still crossed.

" are you fuming right now? "

she rolled her eyes, muttering insults in japanese.

" Kono shōnen wa jibun ga subete o shitte iru to omotte iru. Orokana me o shita 3-sai ni mieru. " emi huffed.

" okay, pull the native language on me why don't ya? " he said, rolling his eyes.

" how about you be useful and go plan your durby making with your partner?
oh wait- your only friend isn't gonna help you this time. " she stuck out her tongue and walked away.

" at least I have one friend! " he shouts.

" I live with your one friend! " she shouts back, grinning evilly when he said nothing back.

school was dismissed a bit after that, and as she made it out side, when emi wasn't looking, hyun came and wrapped his arms around her form in an X formation.

"ah! are you crazy? you scared the hell outta me. " she scolded, smacking him many times as he sheilded himself.

" aish! sorry! " he whined as she continued to lightly smack him on his arm.

" what do you want? " she said, putting her hands on her hips.

" you wanna get boba? " he asked excitedly, and her eyes grew wide.

"yes." she said immediately.

so they got boba, marveling at all the pigeons covering paris from inside of the shop.

" sugoi! it's chat noir. " she said happily, whipping out her phone to record.

hyun rolled his eyes.
" why want chat noir when you have me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 115 11
๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚? *เณƒเผ„ โ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž and just like the last, and like the next...
1.1M 45.9K 50
I was on a flight to Paris when the engines of the plane malfunctioned. After a pathetic death, I woke up reincarnated in the world of Miraculous Lad...
2.5K 155 7
[adrienxgenderneutral!reader] disparate /things so unlike that there is no basis for comparison/ โ”โ” Rich people are the worst. โ”โ” disclaimer: i dont...
8.6K 169 81
Hello everyone, it's MiraculousGory. And today is a very special day. Today is the day I officially release my fanfic for my Season 5 of MLB. Afte...