protector

Από crazywrites12

Elena Carter you would think she is your normal teenager just by looking at her but the truth is she's anythi... Περισσότερα

info
character information
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
authors note
???
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26

chapter 20

1.1K 34 5
Από crazywrites12

Alessandro's pov
------------------------------------------------------------------
"There's no pulse"Carlo confirmed after we where just searching.

I look down to Elena laying life less on the table and let a tear roll down my cheek.

I never cry but she's one of my kids and she carnt die not yet.

"Can you do something?"I shout at my brother who also had a tear down his cheek.

He checked her pulse one more time before getting ready for compressions it was heard with all the blood still coming out of her chest but before he could even begin Elena's eyes slowly and tiredly open and everyone breaths a sigh of relief.

I walk over to her and just put my hand on her heard to make sure she's still breathing and I amidiatly felt her intate a sharp breath.

"Sorry"I apologized to her for the pain

"Your good sorry about the suit"she replied

"Your my daughter I don't care about a suit"I said firmly.

Before she could say anything my brother interupted "Elena I know you don't want to but there is no way you will survive without a blood transfusion"

"No"she replied

"Youl die without it"he told her

"Well then I like daisys"she said with a smile confusing me.

"What?"I ask her

"For my funeral"she said looking at me and she seemed one hundred persont serious.

"Your not di-"I get interupted by someone knocking on the door.

"I'll be back in a second"I told her walking of to the door.

Who could this be?

I walk over to the front door and the second I open it I think how stupid I am to have forgot.

It was the Spanish mafia leader and his son and wife I had invited them to dinner so we could descus the Greek problem but I completely forgot with all that happened in the last hour.

"Alessandro"Santiago said extending his hand.

I wipe the blood of my hand on my bloody suit before shaking his hand.

"Santiago"I said in my cold voice

But all I can worry about is Elena.

"This is my wife Amelia and my son ace"he introduced pointing to the too

Ace where have I heard that name before.

"Pleasure"I said shaking there hands.

Before he could say anything Enzo comes running in"who was at the door?"he asked

"The Spanish"I said looking at his worried face making me worried.

"Your seriously having a meeting right now?"he asked in shock

"I planed the meeting before anything happened"I explained

"Is this a bad time?"Santiago asked

"No your ok but dad I need you a minute"Enzo said to them

"What's wrong?"I ask him

"She's still refusing and Leone can't do anything before she gets the transfusion or her heart with just stop again"he rushed out.

"I apologies there was an unexpected family emergency do you mind"I ask turning to the Spanish who have confused faces.

"Not at all"Amelia said and I ran into the other room.

"You need it"Leone argued

"I'm colorful enough thank you very much"she argued back.

"Alessandro she's not going to live much longer if I can't start stiching her up soon and for that to happen I need her to have the blood transfusion"Leone explained once he saw me.

"Elena please"I pleaded with her.

"I won't have it"she said adamantly

"Nick could I talk to you please"I ask him politely.

He nodded and followed me back out to the living room where the Spanish where seated but I don't care at this point I'm only worried about her.

When nick walked in with me he froze when he saw the Spanish in perticular ace.

I still don't know where I've heard that name.

"Ace?"nick asked

Santiagos son turned to us befor his face grew with confusion.

"Nick"he said with a smile.

"I carnt believe it's you I haven't seen you in years"nick said and they both gave each other a bro hug.

"Nick why won't she do the transfusion"I ask interrupting there moment but I don't care all I care about right now is my daughter.

"The same reason she won't go to a hospital she doesn't like people helping her"nick said giving me a sorry look.

I'm a mafia boss for God sake I don't need pity .

"Nick if your here Elena's not far where is she?"ace asked nick

"You know my daughter?"I ask him

"Daughter?"he asked shock evident on his face

"Yes my daughter Elena"I said getting inpatient

"Yes I haven't seen her in year"he said with a smile

That's when it clicked ace is one of the others that received a necklace from Elena.

"Shit"I heard from the other from and rushed back nick and the Spanish following.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Ace's pov
------------------------------------------------------------------
We turn up to the Italians mantion for another boring dinner.

Dad nocked on the door while we wait for someone to answer.

When Alessandro answered the door it was not what I expected he was not his composed and deadly self.

He had blood all over his suit and he looked worried on his face which you never see he usually has a deadly look and stone cold face.

Did he really just torchure someone before coming here and didn't even bother to change his shirt.

Dad and Alessandro introduced themselves and dad introduced us befor Alessandro's eldest son Enzo came in I've only met them a handful of times at galaz of dinners like the one today but he didn't look compozed either.

"Who was at the door"Enzo asked

"The Spanish"Alessandro replied and Enzo looked worried he had blood all over his too.

What was it a family torture setion?

"Your seriously having a meeting right now?"Enzo asked

What was happening?

"I planned the meeting before anything happened "Alessandro said

"Is this a bad time?"dad asked

"No your ok but dad I need you a minute"Enzo said the last part looking at his dad.

"What's wrong?"

What could possibly have this normally compozed family in such a frenzy.

"She's still refusing and Leone can't do anything before she gets the transfusion or her heart will just stop again"Enzo explained

Or who?

"I apologize there was an unexpected family emergency do you mind"Alessandro asked turning to us who I'm sure looked very confused.

"Not at all"mom said and they both ran into another room without another word.

"What was all that about?"I ask looking at dad

"I'm not sure I've never seen the family with so much emotion befor"dad said confused as we took a seat on the coaches

"Who do you think they ment by she I thought there daughters got kidnapped"mom asked

"They did unless they got them back but it's a very low chance"dad said holding mom's hand.

We just sat there waiting for a minute untill I turned around to the sound of my name.

"Ace"when I turned around it was nick I haven't seen him in years since we escaped our kidnappers but what was he doing here?

"Nick"I said smiling at him

"I carnt believe it's you I haven't seen you in years"nick said as we both give each other a hug.

"Nick why won't she do the transition"Alessandro asked and we pull away.

"The same reason she won't to go to a hospital she doesn't like people helping her"nick said sadly but I only had one thing on my mind.

"Nick if your here Elena's not far where is she?"I ask looking at nick.

I really want to see her I've missed her.

"You know my daughter"Alessandro asked shoking me

I didn't know she was there daughter.

"Daughter?"I ask for clarification

"Yes my daughter Elena"he said sounding anoyed

So they did find there missing daughters then.

"Yes I haven't seen her in years"I said happy that I could get to see her again.

"Shit"we all her from the other room and Alessandro went in with all us following behind including mom and dad.

When I walk through I'm shocked at the site nearly everyone is bloody and Elena is laid on the table bleeding out with puddles of blood around and underneath her.

There is a phone ringing and Elena looking worried but when she sees me she looked shocked.

I heard my mom gasp from behind me.

"Ace?"she asked and I smiled and nodded.

She goes to get up even tho she definitely shouldn't be and If you look closely enough you can see how much it hurts her to get up.

She walked over to me even with all her family protesting and she goes to hug me but then she stoped looking down at herself.

There was a trail of blood from where she walked and she was breathing heavy I knew she didn't want to dirty my clothes but I didn't care I pulled her into a massive hug and herd a small grunt from her but you wouldn't have heart it if she wasn't right next to me ear.

"I missed you"I wispered in her ear so only she could hear.

The second I saw her all my old feelings came back the ones I've only ever had for her I might have been ten when I last saw her but I loved her and have kept loving her all these years.

"Me too"she mummbled.

When we pulled apart I could see how tired she was and her breathing was shallow I was worried

What happened to her?

I heard the phone ring again.

"Fuck"Elena cursed

"Elena sit back down now before you pass out"one of the older men shouted at her

"If I passed out tho wouldn't it be easier to give me the blood transfusion?"she smirked.

"Sit"he demanded

"Alright,alright your acting like someone died"she sassed going over to lay back down.

"You nearlly did like ten minutes ago"he said right back

I see she hasn't changed

"Could you pass me my phone?"she asked one of the younger boys.

"Sure"one said passing it her.

"You need your arms down while I try to stop the bleeding"the older man said

"I'll put it on speaker"the boys said answering the call.

"Hey Elena"I think Lia said

I've missed her two she was always so happy bit I love her like a sister a lot different from Elena.

"Hey Lia where are you?"Elena asked trying to steady her breathing

"We just left the company we should be back in about an hour you ok your breathing funny"Lia asked

"Yea I just got back from a run is there anything else you want while your out donotello has my card"Elena asked with worry in her eyes it was bearly noticable but I just got a glimpse of it.

"No I don't need anything I just want to come home"Lia said

"Well I'll see you in a bit then"Elena said before the line went dead.

"What the fuck am I gonna do?"she asked but more to herself than anyone else.

"What's wrong"I ask her

"I told Lia I didn't get hit so she didn't worry but she's not going to believe we re decorated is she"she said looking at me and I laughed.

"Don't worry about that you need to get help"I said but I know how much she doesn't like it I knew her for about five years before she disappeared.

"How much persent chance do I have of living without the blood transfusion?"she asked the man.

"About 2 it's never happened before you got shot in the chest it's a wonder how you are still alive"he replied

"I'll take my chances I'm loosing more blood as we sit here and speek"she told him

"You won't survive"he said to her

"Watch me"she said with a smirk

"Alessandro she's your daughter but I carnt sit here and try to stich her up when i know she won't survive without blood"he said

"You guys don't know me well enough to say that, it's not the first time I've been shot in the chest and it sure as hell isn't the first time I was meant to die so Iver do it or leave me be"Elena interupted

Alessandro nodded and the man started to help her.

"Nick could you phone Adam I need to talk to him please"she asked and he nodded going over to her phone.

Who the hell is Adam?

After a few rings someone picks up"hello?"they ask

"Adam it Elena"she said closing her eyes.

"Whats up?"he asked

"Well what's up with me is I'm bored as hell and hungry but that's not why I phoned"she said

Who could be bored at a time like this o right Elena

"Why did you phone then you don't sound great"he said

"No need to rub it in but anyway I have like two persent chance of living so if I don't you know what to do right?"she asked

Who was this guy?

"Yes but what happened?"he asked

"Fucking Greeks shot me in the chest and about everywhere else no biggie anyways I'll let you get back to the wife and kids"Elena said

"Be careful kid and stop being stubborn I know there is a way you could have a higher chance to survive"he said hanging up.

"Who was that?"Dante I think asked

"Well you remember when I killed all of those Greeks?"she asked

"Yea"

"Well the guy you came up to me speaking Russian that was him"she explained

"Yea but who is he"one boy asked

"Doesn't matter for now but I dropped your ring could I have it back please"she asked and I noticed how she was being nice she must trust them.

"Yea here"he said passing it her back.

"Would you like us to go it seems like a bad time"dad asked looking at Elena

Before Alessandro could say anything Elena replied for him"no it's ok Santiago he's not busy but it's good to see you again"she said to dad.

Why do they seem like old friends?weird

"Its my pleasure but I thought I told you to be more careful"dad asks

"And I am being"she said

"We can go into my office if you would like"Alessandro said leading dad away.

"I thought you only met my dad once?"I asked curiously

"You didn't really think I left you for five years without making sure you where ok did you"she asked opening her eyes Abit.

"Well I never saw you"I said

"That's because if you saw me you would have wanted me to stay so I checked in when you where busy"she mumbled

I walked over to her and interlocked our hands getting glares from all the males in the room and smiles from the women.

"Elena you are breaking the rules"one of the younger boys said

"And those rules are stupid you may aswell lock me in a cage"she mumbles to the boy

"You better let go of his hand now"Dante said

"Dante,Carlo leave me alone -please"she mumbled again inbetween breaths.

"I don't like it"the guy I now know is Carlos said

"And I don't like all of you guys in here but I'm not complaining"she said her breathing getting worse and worse by the minute.

"Well where not leaving"one guy said

"Well I wish you would"

"Why?"he asked

She doesnt reply but I know why she's never liked people seeing her injured she thinks it makes her weak but it's not true.

"Your not weak"I said in her ear and I kissed her head on the way back up recieving more glares and when I look at nick he's just smearking at me .

What?

"Are you nearly done"she asked spacing her words out with deap and shaky breaths.

"No I'm sorry it's not like the normal stich it's more complicated and it doesn't help that the bleeding still hasn't stopped"the man stiching her chest replied.

"Well I'm just gonna take a nap"she mumbles

"Elena no you have to stay awake"he shouted at her but she didn't reply

"If she goes to sleep with this much blood loss she won't wake up"the man said and I got worried I carnt loos her again .

"Emilio slap her"Dante said and one of the boys stepped forward and did as he was told but nothing he tried again but nothing and I was getting worried.

"There is one way I know she will wake up but you won't like it"nick said and we turned to him.

"Someone's gonna have to stab her"
-------------
Word count(2884)
Like
Comment
Share

I know its a very long chapter but there was just a lot to write about hope you liked it xx

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

3.5M 13.9K 11
#𝟑 ▪ 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬. ❝You dress to impress.❞ He chuckled, as a devilish smirk covered his face. ❝No, angel. I undress to impress.❞ * An...
Facing the Kings Από D.G

Εφηβική Φαντασία

108K 3.2K 20
"With his death I nearly met mine. Till revenge told me to behead the King." Cameron Martinez, an unnoticed girl who lives in Chicago which seems to...
Abduction Από awkwardsometimes

Εφηβική Φαντασία

46.2K 1.3K 40
Erika had a perfect life. She loved her parents, had tons of friends, outstanding grades, and a super hot boyfriend. That is until she meets Eliza...
2.3K 64 14
Vivian's parents loved the idea of a girl. They promised to love,care ,and protect her.Instead they died trying to protect little Vivian. Her aunt ki...