The Darkest Lies

By JeanetteRowsell

Kayva is back and the guys have finally realised who she is. Can they get her to forgive them after all the t... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten Part One
Chapter Ten Part Two
Chapter Eleven Part One
Chapter Eleven Part Two
Chapter Twelve Part One
Author Notice
Chapter Thirteen Part One
Chapter Thirteen Part Two
Author Note
Author Note
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen Part One
Chapter Seventeen Part 2
Chapter Eighteen Part One
Chapter Eighteen Part Two
Note: Twenty release date
Chapter Nineteen Part One
Chapter Nineteen Part Two
Chapter Twenty Part One
Chapter Twenty Part Two
Chapter Twenty-One Part One
Chapter Twenty-One Part Two
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Twelve Part Two

33 5 0
By JeanetteRowsell

Walking into the hall, I'm not even surprised to find Grey and step into his side, automatically making the cocky fucker smirk. He snatches my backpack off of me and slings it over his shoulder, and I cannot even be bothered to protest against him doing it. Walking at his side to our class, I feel his fingers grazing against mine, making my body heat at the thought of him attempting to hold hands with me.

Now, in the hallway of our classroom, I finally find the other guys standing stoically, waiting outside the door. I had wondered where they were, so used to them harassing me now that it has become natural to expect to see them.

Seeing me with Grey, Ash bounds up to me like some excited puppy and slides his big muscular arms around my waist, drawing me into his even muscular body. He has pressed me so close to his body I can feel every single part of him, including the bulge in his pants that he isn't even trying to hide and damn, if by what I feel is accurate, I am terrified to see it. It must be enormous.

Shivering from the contact, his arms tighten around me further, distracting me from the movement behind me, allowing Jordan to step up behind me and wrap himself around my back, cocooning me between them. I should feel trapped and want to escape, but my body reacts entirely differently and melts into their embrace, feeling wanted and safe.

The next thing I know, my hand is clasped in a big hand, and I am being tugged out of their embrace and into another muscular body. Before I can panic, Tristan's scent hits me, and I sigh in relief. He wraps one arm snuggly around my lower back, bringing our bodies together, mine tucking under him oh so perfectly. As though I was made to be there. Then, my brain baulks, and my body finally gets the message as it attempts to gently push him away.

"Get your hands off of me." I snarl when he doesn't let go of me straight away.

"It's alright, Doll. You'll change your mind soon. Let's get into class." Tristan smirks, leaving me dumbfounded in the middle of the doorway before I can retort, the rest of the class having to step around me to get into class.

"Come on, Mickey." Ash whispers in my ear, sending more damn shivers down my back as his lips graze my earlobe. What the fuck?

The slight push on my lower back soon knocks me out of it, and I swing my fist around to give the perpetrator what for, for it only to land in an outstretched palm. Grey automatically engulfs it in his before bringing it down to his side. Tugging me beside me, we end up walking into the classroom, holding hands, which garner stares from everyone seated there. Well, this certainly is going to be an interesting day.

Directed to the back of the classroom, they seat me between Tristan and Jordan in the back row, with Ash, Grey and the now very grumpy Benji in front of us, penning me in.

"Why the hell is she here? You know the girls won't like it." Benji grumps, sending a glare my way. If I were a lesser person, I would probably wither under his gaze, but he is nothing compared to what I am used to dealing with, so feeling petty and wanting to make him uncomfortable, I send my devious smirk back at him, making him do a double take and making his eyes widen in shock. His mouth opens to no doubt spew more shit but is stopped magnificently by the teacher. I cannot believe my luck.

"Mr Knight, I am at the front of the class, not the back. So shut your pie hole and pay attention." He goes to say something else, but his gaze is drawn to the door as the Queen bees turn up, Willow's gaze zoning in on where I'm sitting. "Girls, you're late. Now sit down before I give you all detention." The murderous glares they send me cause me to snort with laughter as I attempt to hold it in, which gains the guy's attention.

I watch all the girls pick up pace to snag the last remaining seats around the guys. It is pathetic how obsessed they are with being around them. Knowing how guys are, they probably only use them to get themselves off and don't care about the girls themselves.

It is almost comical when they realise that there aren't enough seats for all of them, and it's like a game of musical chairs as they all scramble to get one. To my astonishment, Charlotte ends up the last one standing. She looks like a little lost lamb as she looks around for a chair, not catching on that it is the seat I usually sit on at the front of the class. She glares at the girls and narrows on one of them, but she doesn't get to tell them to move because the teacher snarls at her to hurry up and take the seat at the front.

The teacher starts his usual monotone drone about what we will learn in today's class. I zone out, bored already, and he hasn't even started teaching us anything. Something white flicks across my line of vision, and I flinch back only to find a piece of paper land in front of me. Scrunching up my face, I cautiously open it to see some beautiful penmanship with a question.

Is your favourite colour still purple?

I cannot help the grin that forms on my face at the silly question. Shaking my head, I pick up my pen and scrawl black. As a kid, I loved purple and blue, but I learnt that black helped me hide in the shadows and made me almost invisible, making it my new favourite colour. About to fold it up and flip it to whoever flicked it over, I change my mind and add another line.

Ash - Blue? Jordan - Green? Tristan - Red?

The colours had popped into my head, and I don't see the harm in this. It will definitely help pass the time. Knowing now that it doesn't matter who I flick it to, I gaze upwards to check that no one is paying attention and flick it to Jordan. It soon returns back to my table.

You remember Grey's is black too and Benji likes Orange.

What is your favourite movie?

Now, this one is hard. I only remember watching animations as a kid and only watched a few with Charlie and Ty since returning, so I have yet to get a favourite.

I haven't got one. You?

Seeing the hopeful eyes of Tristan, I take pity on him and flick it across to him this time. Observing him scrawl on the paper, I expect him to flick it back to me, but instead, he passes it onto Grey in front of him, who winks at me when he catches me gaping at him. It finally gets back to me after going around to the others, and I am in utter shock to see that Benji has put an actual answer down.

We continue this for the rest of the class until the bell rings, shocking the hell out of me. I spent the whole time interacting with the guys, and I didn't hate it; I even had to stifle my laughs with some of the questions and the annoyed looks I received from the girls when the guys ignored them.

I still feel animosity towards them for what they did to me, but I am happy I allowed them to prove themselves, as Charlie and Ty suggested. Scribbling down the homework quickly, I shove my stuff in my bag and go to pick it up, but I am shocked when Ash takes it and places it on his shoulder with his bag. Rolling my eyes at him, I go with it and surprise myself as I link my arm through Jordan's when he partially holds it out for me.

"See, knew you couldn't stay mad at us." He chimes cheerfully like he has won some goddamn award.

"That is where you're wrong." I sing back at him. "I'm still mad as hell at you, but I don't want to be late for my next class, and by all the glares I'm receiving from your fuck toys, I won't get there if I don't play nice with you." He looks briefly around the classroom, clocking the girls coming towards us. I feel his posture slump slightly before he straightens it up again. Making a beeline towards the door, he pulls my arm in tighter as though he is ensuring that I won't make a break for it.

"You're right, and I don't want to talk to them and wreck what is happening. Let's get a move on." He mutters to himself, but with how close I am to his side, I don't miss it. He picks up pace as one of the girls steps up beside us, and a giggle escapes me.

"You do know we don't have to sprint for it? They won't be able to get too far with those stupid heels." And as though I had seen the future, they stumble out the door as one of them trips over thin air. Even Benji is following us and snickering, only to cover his mouth when I stare at him in disbelief, his eyes bulging as he realises he has been caught conspiring with the devil.

Shaking my head, I loop my other arm in Ash's and skip along the hallway, linked arm in arm. I know it will cause me agro later, but I don't care right now.

JORDAN POV

It's the first time I've seen her smile at us since she returned, and it's fucking beautiful. She is as beautiful as she was back then, even more so. Keeping her arm wrapped in mine is pure bliss, and my mind, or should I say dick starts thinking of all the other delicious positions she could be in between me and Ash.

It wouldn't be the first time we have shared a girl. Tristan is more solo, but Ash and I are okay with tag-teaming. I wonder if she would be up to being in the middle of a sandwich. Hearing someone clear their throat, I look toward Tristan, who subtly nods to the not-so-discreet bulge in my pants.

Knowing he is right and I need to deal with it, I try to think of everything that is a turn-off, like grandparents, and how much I hate clean-up duty. It is not helping, though. With my Layla pressed against my side, all I can think about is her warm lips, the whimpers she'll make as I go down on her and how much her tight channel will squeeze me as I push oh so slowly inside her, and shit I'm about to burst in my pants like some teenager.

Passing Kieran's classroom, I hear a girl giggle, attempting to flirt with him and miserably failing like all the others. But what I do find strange is how Layla tenses up at his voice. What the hell is going on there? All dirty thoughts are pushed out of my mind as I try to fathom why she would tense at his voice.

Glancing at the others, I see the same questioning look in Tristan's and Ash's. However, Grey seems to be lost in thought as he watches her, making me wonder what he knows. He's been acting strange since Kyle's brother got caught. Neither Kieran nor he ever said anything to us, but I am sure they are keeping something from us, and I know Tristan won't be patient for much longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 6.9K 39
For the past year, 18 year old Camille has been getting away with four hours of sleep, a nine hour school day and an eight hour work day overnight. T...
30.6K 1.4K 91
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED.] This book is a sequel to Assassin Love and cannot be read as a stand alone. READ ASSASSIN LOVE FIRST OTHERWISE YOU...
1K 144 12
Every scarred soul has a story to tell, but they choose to cover it up with lies. Not because they don't want the truth to be revealed. They're scare...
462 23 17
Just a girl caught between her sweet gaslighting ex, a black cat dangerous biker guy from her past, and her sisters golden retriever ex. Does she nee...