The New Girl in Town (Danny P...

By QueenDanielle114

A sudden family tragedy causes you to move in with your Aunt in Amity Park. New house, new school, new girl... More

Welcome to Casper High
Meeting the Trio
Walking Home
Ghosts Are Real?!
Your Past Revealed
Trouble
Jail Time
Hurricane
Confusion
Tears
Sudden Surprises
Dance Drama
Exposed
Confessions
Presents and Pizza
The Fabulous Formal
Prisoner of Pain

Author's Note

157 0 2
By QueenDanielle114

Hey everybody!

     I have a lot of ideas for this story, so I will be switching point of views. I want you to understand the feelings/emotions/thoughts from different ways for a better experience. Let your imgination run wild if you want!

     Also, I would love to read your comments, and feel free to submit fan art too! I would be elated to see someone try to create a cover for this story too! I will share them here too. :) 

Have fun and enjoy!

(I thought this was funny lol Plus I found it cool that the creator approved of this. XD)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 2.5K 38
Danny Fenton is in love with the very famous Dash Baxter. Being only a 16 year old, Danny is very certain he is in love with the boy, regardless of w...
7.4K 108 14
Dess Fenton was the twin sister of Danny Fenton. She was once an average, everyday teenage girl, who had parents that were ghost hunters. One fatefu...
4K 35 17
This follows the Disasteroid but Danny didn't reveal his secret so did Vlad and he kind of changed but he's still a FRUITLOOP.To be honest I think th...
194K 5.3K 22
Parents recently divorced, Dad takes your sister and Mom gets you. Gotta move, yay. Going to live in a strange town called Amity Park. Your life is a...