My Bunny is a Mafia Queen ( F...

By Es_Ferrr

Will the mafia queen fall in love with her wife? What will happen when her innocent wife finds out that her... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15 ( M )
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22 ( M )
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25 ( M )
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39 ( M )
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41 ( M )
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
SPECIAL CHAPTER ( ENGLOT ) ( M )
SPECIAL CHAPTER ( FREENBECKY ) ( M )
NEW STORY!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

CHAPTER 36

5.5K 197 31
By Es_Ferrr

AUTHOR'S POV =)

" You're cheating." Freen said that and put the cards in her hand on the table. They are playing cards. Engfa won by defeating her and Noey for the third time.

" What? No. Admit that I'm better  than you at this, freen. " Engfa said raising her eyebrows. Freen and noey glared at her.

" Yeah, yeah, Whatever. " Freen said and rolled her eyes playfully.

" Bro, I'm boring. What is my wife doing? " Noey said and scratched her head.

" They are preparing dinner." Freen said and pouted. It's already night so becky, charlotte and irin decided to make dinner for them. So they went to kitchen.

" Oh, don't make faces like that freen. It's so funny. We're not used to it. " Engfa said and both, noey and her laugh at her. Freen stick her tongue at them and folds her arms to her chest.

After few moment later freen cleared her throat and grabbed their attention and seriously looked at them.

" Hey, It's already night. So, i don't want you to go home this late. Please, have a sleep over here. You know right? The situation is still unclear. I don't want any of you to get into any trouble like this. " Freen said and pointed her wounds. Engfa and Noey smiled at her and nodded, accepting freen's request. With that freen's mobile phone begin to ring and engfa gave it to freen. It's freen's mom. After looking call Id freen smiled and answered it. While freen's talking with her mom engfa and noey went to the kitchen.

Hello, Mom.

Hello, Freen. How's becky doing?

Yeah, Mom, I'm ok- WAIT! What did you asked?
Freen asked and pouted.

Gosh, Why are you screaming? Yes, I asked, How's becky doing? So, tell me, how's my cutie, daughter-in- law doing?
Freen's mom asked teasingly at her.

Mom! I'm your child! Remember?
Freen said sulking at her mom.

Hahahaha... Ok ok. I'll stop. I just want to tease you. You know i love you, right?

Yeah, Mom. I know. And, becky's doing great. She's at the kitchen now. Preparing dinner.

What? Preparing dinner? Alone? What are you doing without helping her? Freen, It's not good.

Oh, no no mom. Our friends are here. So, Charlotte and Irin with her right now.

Ok then. So, everything's ok, freen? How are you doing?  I missed you so much honey.

After hearing what her mom said freen sighs. She don't want tell anything to her mom.
Yeah, mom. Everything fine here. When will you guys come back here?
Freen asked wanting to change the topic.

Um, Actually honey,Our business meetings are over but we decided to stay here for few weeks.

Yeah, that's good. Enjoy your trip mom. Tell everyone I miss them.

We will, freen. Please, Be careful. And, take good care of becky.

Ok, Mom.

Ok then. I hung up now. Gotta go. Your dad calling me. Bye honey.

Bye mom. Stay safe.

After that freen hung up the phone call and sighs. She didn't like to lied to her parents. But, if she tells about the accident to them, they surely get scared. And,They don't even have to enjoy their trip because of that. She doesn't like it. So, she didn't told them anything.

When she was thinking about this, Someone tapped her on the shoulder. Freen turned around to look at the person and it was becky. Freen smiled with her but becky knows something was off so she sat beside her and clinged to freen's free arm while resting her head on freen's shoulder.

" Mm, what is that, babe? " Becky asked cutely. Freen smiled at her.

" What? " Freen asked.

" What is with that this face? " Becky said and raised her head from freen's shoulder. Becky poked freen's cheek.

" Nothing. Mom called me. And, I didn't said anything about this accident. I don't want them to worry about me. But, um, i don't know, it's feels like i lied to them. I think I made a mistake not telling this things to them. But, Aghhh, I don't know.  " Freen said sadly.

" No, babe. Don't think like that. You did not lie to them. Ok? Don't think about it. Everything gonna be alright. Ok?  " Becky said and kissed freen's cheek. Freen smiled at her and kissed becky's nose and cheeks. While freen kissing becky someone cleared her throat in the back.

" ( Ahm ) ( Ahm ) Gosh freen, If you're acting like this even after an accident, I can't imagine how you're with becky in other days. " Engfa said and noey laughed at that. Both of them came and sat infront of freen and becky. Becky face was like tomato that time because of engfa's statement. As soon as noey and engfa sat their becky ran to the kitchen. Freen shook her head while giggling at becky's actions.

After half and hour Becky, charlotte and irin came to the living room after done with preparing dinner. They all decided to get dinner and as usual, becky fed freen. Freen ate like a kid while playing with becky's hair.

After done with dinner they all came to the living room and decided to watch a movie. They all ok with the idea about having sleep over tonight at freen's house.

Becky came to Freen and sat down beside her to watch the movie. Freen rested her leg on the table and Becky gently massaged her arm. Charlotte and Irin, sat either side of Engfa's and Noey's and snuggled into them. They all watched the movie lovingly. While watching the movie, Freen kissed Becky too many times to count.

By the time when they finished watching the movie, it was very late. So they decided to sleep. Engfa and noey helped freen to the room and after taking to her bed they bid their good nights and leave to their own rooms. Becky carefully dressed Freene in a bed-suit. After that, Becky came over and lied down next to freen while hugging her arm. Freen also pulled becky more into her using her freen arm and placed a soft kiss on becky's forehead.

" Good night, Cupcake. Thank you so much for taking care of me. I love you so much." Freen said and again kissed becky's forehead.

" Mm, you're welcome. But, it's my duty as your wife. and love you too. " Becky said and snuggled more into freen carefully. Freen hugged her tightly and placed her chin on becky's head and they both drifted into sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...
_______________________________________

Is it getting boring? 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 201 7
Warning : This is a mafia based FreenBecky fanfiction and it contains a lot of violence, mature and smut contents. If you are uncomfortable with this...
117K 5.7K 33
In a world filled with darkness and despair, Freen and Becky found solace in each other's love. Once deeply intertwined, fate had forced them apart...
201K 10.8K 55
4 years of living in pain and agony over the death of her lover, Freen decides to move on with her life but what happens when she finds out that her...
444K 26.3K 138
A 20 years old girl meet a 33 old woman, who's also a widower and had a 3 years old son. What happened if their fate crossed and becoming one only to...