The war within US. (on hold)

By itz_author_sia

Second book of the Royal Series... "I'm special because I'm capable" "Oops I'm sorry I'm rich" "I don't bel... More

[{:TROPE & DEDICATION:}]
β˜†*Protagonists*β˜†
β˜†*Other Characters*β˜†
*:The girl in blue dress:*
*:7 years Ago:*
*:7 years Ago, part:2:*
*:The meeting:*
*:The Reveal:*
*:Family:*
*:Alwar's Royal Mansion: A Tour:*
*:The Wedding:*

β˜†Prologueβ˜†

67 3 4
By itz_author_sia

(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

********

Author's POV

Ayush Singhania, Son of Radha and Yash Singhania. A mysterious guy, doesn't like to speak much. Rarely attends any family gatherings. Always wears a mask to avoid talking to people but always listens to his sister's nonsense.  A hacker by profession, have no interest in his dad's business. 

Aisha Rajput, Daughter of Jaya and Anuj Rajput. Took over the position of CEO of Rajput industries after her father. She is not that close to her mother but her mother loves her a lot. Have a mission to complete so she wanted to leave her past relationships behind but "People often meets their destiny on the road they took to avoid it"

************************

"Why are you doing this?" She whispered without looking at me.

"I'm trying to help you... your father wanted this." I replied sitting beside her in the Mandap.

"Are you trying to get revenge on me?" She asked.  

I looked in her direction and whispered "Are you scared... LOVE?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovely people!! So... Here is the prologue of the story. 

Tell me in the comment section if you liked it or not.

See you guys with the first chapter till then BYE BYE..

-SIA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 26.8K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.5M 136K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.6M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.8M 160K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...