ANOMALY: The Slytherin Prince...

By Tonet028

'tick tock, tick tock Beware of the snake in angels face Beware of the sinister smile Hidden beneath it's gen... More

Harry Potter and the Last Gaunt/ Pevrell
Harry Potter & The Last Gaunt/Pevrell Part 2
The Sorting Hat
Not a chapter
Potion Class
Night tour
Friends?
Veritaserum
Sleeping Beauty?
Christmas
Back to Hogwarts!
Dragon? Trouble?
Burst out! Dead Unicorn! Dead?
First term end
Vol.2
Letters?,House elf!!
Diagon Alley
Train/ new students
Gilderoy Lockhart
Suspicion
Chaotic Week
Parselmouth?!
Not a Chapter

Halloween feast gone wrong!

39 4 2
By Tonet028

Harry experience a very weird morning, weird in a good way, which he is thankful for, the whole Hogwarts castle seemed to be in mourning, every student, specifically the girls, have a very grim emotion on their faces, like someone important to them has died.

Some were sobbing in the corridors, and there was even a picture of Gilderoy Lockhart posted everywhere, with flying candles around it, like the man had already gone.

"Is Lockhart, dead?" Harry asks Ron in a very low voice, carefully not letting anyone hear him.

Ron busily eating his breakfast looks at Harry with confuse look, and he glanced around the hall, finally noticing the seemingly sad state of the students.

"As far as I know, the guys still having his own sweet dream." Ron said while stuffing his mouth of bread and egg.

"But why do they seem to mourn him already?" Harry asks in a very confused tone.

Why does the student's seemed to be mourning Lockhart, when he hasn't even died yet, are they hoping for him to die?, or are they nuts?.

Ron shrugged.

"The question is, who will be our Defence Against Dark Arts professor, now that Lockhart is unavailable?" Harry asks, now finally remembering the more important part.

"Well, anyone but Lockhart, you know, kinda want to thank whoever done that to him, I'm sure I won't last a year if his the one teaching us, remember our first lesson?, the pixies?, and that paper filled with nothing but nonsense, I'm starting to think, Dumbledore just casually pick him up on the road because he have no choice" Ron said.

Harry agreed with Ron, Harry have a very unpleasant first impression regarding Lockharts first day as their professor.

Well, he hope that whoever take over Lockhart lesson, will be better than him.

How Harry regret his words, he preferred Lockhart narsistic class than this one.

Infront of them, on his glory, Professor Severus Snape.

How could Harry forget, Snape have always wanted the position, now that Lockhart is unavailable, Dumbledore couldn't possibly manage to find a substitute that easy.

"I'm going to be taking over Professor Lockhart class, while his resting" Snape said in his usual, cold mellow voice that seemed to come underground.

Ron and Harry look at each, and they regret their words.

Anyone but Snape.

"Potter, Weasley!, what are you chattering there, not listening to the word I said ey, 20 points from Gryffindor" Snape said sharply.

Yeah, Harry thought, he hope Lockhart a good and fast recovery.

Harry can only comfort himself that he doesn't need to dodge Lockhart anymore, and always be wary of his surrounding, but the mere thought of seeing Snape in his two classes made him feel down, like the sky have fallen and the Earth was about to be destroyed.

"Hey Harry!" oh ofcourse how could he forget, Harder than avoiding Lockhart, was avoiding Colin Creevey, the boy seemed to know his timetable well, nothing seemed to make the young Creevey happy than to say 'All right, Harry?' six to seven times a day and hear him reply the same words.

"Hello, Colin" back to the boy.

The boy smile widely like he won the lottery, Harry never understand what's so good about his reply or words.

Ron wands was still malfunctioning, there was even a scenario during there charm class with professor Filtwick where Ron's wand shoot out of his hand hitting the small professor Filtwick between the eyes, creating a large green boil where it struck, so with a lot of happening, he is glad that he survive till the end of weekends.

He, Ron and Hermione was planning to visit Hagrid on Saturday morning with Athanasia if they manage to get an eye on the girl, Athanasia seemed to dissapeared during this week, they never heard nor seen her even during lunch and dinner, they were worried and thought something happened to her.

But they couldn't simply ask the Slytherin, for they know, they will not find answer only mocking and sarcasm, and ofcourse, even worse they couldn't ask professor Snape, who knows how many points will be taken from Gryffindor if Harry showed his face on the man.

But unfortunately, Harry couldn't enjoy staying on his dreamland for he was shaken awake several hours earlier than he would like to during weekends by none other than their Quidditch captain, Oliver Wood.

"Whatssamatter?" Harry groggily said, hating the fact that he was disturb during his sweet dream, where he won the Quidditch Cup.

"Quidditch practice" Wood said with enthusiasm that Harry wished to extinguished just for a day.

"Come on" Wood beckon him to suit up.

Harry squinted at the window, There was think most hanging across the link and gold sky, indicating how early it was.

Now that his wide awake, he couldn't understand how he managed to sleep dreamily through the racket the birds were making.

"Oliver" Harry said in his morning voice.

"Its the crack of Dawn" He stated.

"Exactly!" said Oliver in his excited voice, he was tall and burly sixth year and at the moment his eyes gleamed with mad enthusiasm.

"Come on grab your broom let's go!!" Oliver said Heartily.

"None of the others are training yet, were going to be first off the mark this year!" Oliver said full of excitement.

Yawning and shivering, Harry couldn't understand Oliver's enthusiasm, not that Harry didn't want to win, but Oliver seemed to have too much energy.

Harry love Quidditch but right now he wants nothing but to go back and lay in his soft bed with his warm blanket enveloping his whole body with its warmth.

But we couldn't get all we want right.

When Harry reached the portrait hall, what greeted him was a flashes of light directed to his eyes blinding him.

And ofcourse, Harry knows who it is.

None other his most enthusiastic admirer (quoting Ron) Colin Creevey.

His camera dangling on his neck as his eyes shone like the stars in the night sky.

"I heard someone saying your name on the stairs Harry!" said Creevey.

"Look what I've got here!, I've had it developed, I wanted to show you!" He said happily shoving the photograph under Harry's nosed.

Looking at the photograph, Harry saw a black and white Lockhart tugging hard on an arm which he recognised as his own, trying to drag Harry beside himself.

Harry was quite pleased seeing as he put a fight and finally look at Lockhart giving up and slumped panting against the white edge of the picture.

"Will you sign it?" Ask Colin with so much hope in his eyes.

"No" Harry refuse flatly, glancing around and seeing that the room is deserted.

"Sorry Colin, I'm in a hurry, Quidditch practice" Harry said politely but he truly want to run and leaved the boy behind but he knows how rude it was so he tried to stay and explain to the boy why he needs to leaved now.

Harry climbed to the portrait hole, thought that Colin finally give up.

But then.

"Oh! wow, wait for me!, I have never watch a Quidditch game before!" Colin scramble through the hole after him.

Harry tried to make the boy give up.

"It'll be really boring " Harry said but Colin ignored his words his face lit with so much excitement he couldn't contain.

"You were the youngest house player in a hundred of years, weren't you, Harry? Weren't you?" said Colin walking alongside him.

"You must be brilliant, I've never flown, Is it easy? Is that your broom?, is that the best one there is?"

Harry finally give up trying to get rid of him, he didn't know how he arrived at the pitch with an extremely talkative person blowing off his ear at every turn.

Athanasia wake up earlier again, but this time with the hissing sound bothering her.

She stayed at the Slytherin lounge, pick a book and drank her morning tea, while pondering on the happenings this past few days.

When she heard chatters coming from the boys dormitory.

Athanasia look at the Slytherin Quidditch team, each of them have a smile on their faces, what most important, Athanasia look at her cousin.

She raised her brow at Draco while looking at the broom in each Slytherin hand.

Her uncle, Lucius Malfoy, seemed to order a dozen broomstick on Blue's and Birds Broom shop, which is one of Athanasia's shop.

She never pay attention but, Alfred informed her, she didn't know why but now.

Her cousin really is............

She didn't know why he is so obsess with Harry.........

But remembering what Draco did to her this past few days, what he did for her, Athanasia chooses to remain silent and shut her mouth, she will stay out of Draco's way for now and let him do what he wants, let him be happy.

It's the least she could do.

"Morning Athy!, how are you?" Draco ask, evidently happy.

Marcus Flint look at Athanasia with Flattery displayed on his face.

"Have a good morning Pevrell, want to watch us?, were going to practice with our new broom" Flint said, while showing the Nimbus Two Thousand and One, which was the newly made broom her shop produced.

"Nah, I got loads of homework, good luck on your practice, and Be careful Draco" Athanasia said as she sat back down beside the fireplace.

Athanasia knows the reason for Flint attitude, While on summer break, Athanasia was not idle, she check through the accounts of Pevrell and done an utmost cleansing.

Those who have debt on their family, and those who think they can get away with it because she was nothing but a mere child, sooner regretted their words.

She give them a warning.

But they thought of it as a child tantrum.

So she did what she thought would be beneficial for their house.

She showed them that the Pevrell still have it's fang and it did not dulled with the death of Alicia Pevrell.

She knows that some families think they could get away with their debts at the death of the previous Pevrell Matriarch but how wrong they were.

Athanasia cooperated with the Goblins with document presented and few gold coins used, the Goblin agreed.

With the official cooperation of the Goblin, Athanasia managed to get a hold of the banks of those people.

If they do not pay up, then according to the agreement they signed when they ask for help, will immediately take place, Athanasia could get there whole fortune.

But aside from those, Athanasia have few dire issues she needs to solve now.

Remembering Lockhart, Athanasia eyes gleamed with light, she already have an idea what the next step will be.

"Seemed like practicing the memory charm with Alfred is worth it" Athanasia said as she look at the fire dancing infront of her.

In the white walls of the Hospital Winged laid a man, with a curly blond hair, his skin paler than normal, his eyes twitching, a sign of waking up.

Gilderoy Lockhart, felt an aching headache and pain within his body, he didn't what happened, his memory hazy, he slowly opened his eyes only to be met with a clear blue ones.

"Have a good dream professor" muttered the person.

Lockhart was puzzled.

But he soon fell into realization as the wand of the person pointed at him.

"Obliviate!"  muttered the person.

"Stupefy!"  Another spell casted.

Lockhart again fell into slumber.

The person then came beside him, hands on his head, clear blue eyes turned paler red with black hue around it's center.

Black mark tracing her arms, into her neck, like a live snake dangling on her skin.

"Forgentum, Arnemtum"

Memories of Lockhart gushed towards the person, but she have seen what she needed.

And with that.

Dark mark glowed with red radiance.

Eyes like flame itself.

"Incendio memorium!" Casted the girl.

Burning piece of the man's memory, cleansing it with her fire, she just hope, she didn't damage much of the man's brain.

The person look at the convulsing body of Lockhart and turn her back to leaved.

Muttering some spell to make her invisible in the naked eyes.

Leaving no evidence behind.

Her job is done.

Her friend now have nothing to fear.

Athanasia leaned into the bed, pale white, she weakly rummaged through her trunks and took the small brown box containing vials.

Her pale white hand trembling while trying to open the vial, she drank it immediately trying to catch her breath.

She overdone it, she should know that spell can exhaust herself.

She discover that magic during the summer break, while she's experimenting with her fire, she experimented with some people, until she managed to do it, but the only drawback was the fact that, after casting the spell, she would immediately feel weak.

The spell took all her energy, and exhaust herself.

Her bones are aching her head felt like it was stab with thousand needles, she couldn't feel her feet, Her whole being are in pain.

It's good that she have few antidote for it, but it could only relieve part of the pain, not the entirety.

Athanasia still need to rest a whole day to regain her energy.

Athanasia didn't even mind the cold floor, she laid there comfortably and closed her eyes.

Thought straying to her friends.

Ron, Harry, Hermione, she hadn't seen them for awhile, they must be worried, she wished they would stay out of trouble, but thinking of Harry, the trouble magnet, it seemed unlikely.

Athanasia weakly chuckle at that thought.

Thinking of her red head Friend, Athanasia thought of those bright brown eyes looking at her angrily, how those freckled cheeks stained red as the owner feel angry.

Athanasia wonder before her consciousness slip.

'Is her kitten wondering around again?'

Athanasia groggily woke up as she opened her eyes, only to be greeted by white walls, which she is so familiar with.

Thinking back on her last memory, Daphne or Pansy, must found her laying on the floor, pale white, and panic.

Athanasia tried to sit up, and leaned on the headboard of the Hospital bed.

"Your awake, how are you feeling dear?"

Madam Pomfrey voiced sounded, Athanasia look at the direction of the woman, and saw worry in her eyes.

"I sure hope this will be the last time you lay on this bed this year" Madam Pomfrey said with humour.

"May your hope came true" Athanasia muttered.

Madam Pomfrey carefully touch her arms, and tried to lift it.

"Is there any pain?" Madam Pomfrey ask?.

Athanasia shook her head, all the pain was gone, But she still felt a bit weaker.

"Your friends were shock seeing you lay motionless on the floor, they were whole lot panicking, one of the crying as if your on the brink of death" Madam Pomfrey commented.

Athanasia's lips twitched, she already know who it is, who's more dramatic than Pansy Parkinson?.

"If you don't feel well, go directly to me, don't go enduring any pain, you'll end up dead in no time" Madam Pomfrey scolded in gentle tone.

Athanasia could only nod.

Athanasia glance around the room, looking at the sign of a person.

"Looking for something dear? or someone I presume" Madam Pomfrey said.

"Lockhart isn't it?," Madam Pomfrey said with a scowl evident in her face, she seemed to be someone who have no good impression of the man.

"They said his still unconscious, i was merely curious of his state" Athanasia stated.

"Yeah, Yeah, curious, more came and said that word, once they seen, they gawked and bawled there eyes off, as if his dead" Madam Pomfrey said gloomily.

Athanasia chose to keep silent.

"Rest my dear, once you rested your free to go" Madam Pomfrey said in somewhat authoritative tone.

All Athanasia could do was nod.

Well, she would take Madam Pomfrey advice and truly rest, who knows what awaits her after she leaved this white walls of Hospital Wing.

Harry, look at the dangling Lockhart in the center of the hall, he thought that Lockhart was supposed to be in critical situation, but looking at the man who keep winking as if he have something wrong in his eyes, Harry almost thought that Lockhart just fake his situation just to escape teaching for he suck at that.

Or he just did it, so he could garner more attention, thinking of the latter Harry thought that both seemed to be plausible but the latter have more possibility to happen.

"Hey there! Harry my boy! how are you?, did you miss me?, did you worry for me, fear not, for this professor of yours risk his life to fight against the intruder who wants to harm the students of Hogwarts Witchcraft and Wizardy!!" Lockhart declared another of his glorious lies while patting his shoulder.

Harry could hear the applause of the young witches who seemed to believed Lockhart's bullshit.

Ron frown looking at the man, he didn't believed any words coming out of his mouth, but the whole school seemed to have some sort of protective gear towards Lockhart, everyone seemed to be bewitched by him, Ron now truly miss Athanasia, the girl always speak her mind off when it comes to Lockhart, and she doesn't seem to like the man, which Ron find comfort in, atleast there is one person who sees Lockhart for who he Is, a narsistic Liar.

"Who do you think the intruder was? and what it's intention?" Hermione muttered, which he heard.

Ron look at her incredulously, he didn't believed that even Hermione!!.

"You believed his words?" Ron ask almost feeling incredible for Hermione who's supposed to be smarter and wiser than him, was even deceived by this troll of a man!!.

Hermione raised her brow on him, her eyes gleamed with a serious glint which Ron wished he didn't speak his mind off.

"Okay, Okay, Lockhart's a hero, and someone coincidently managed to go inside Hogwarts without being spotted by the Strongest wizard in whole wizarding world, and Lockhart managed to vanquish such foe, earning him a serious injury making unavailable to teach us the following week and blah blah, blah" Ron said in sarcasm.

Hermione want to counter Ron's word but she saw the person she's been looking for.

"Athy!!!" Hermione shouted, not caring if the the other students look at them weirdly.

It seemed like not all students seemed to accept the fact that a Gryffindor and Slytherin could be friend.

Their silver blond friend walk towards them with a smile plastered on her faced.

"Hermione, Ron, it's nice to see you, where's Harry?" Athanasia greeted and ask.

Ron pointed boredly at the Center of the hall, where Harry, and Lockhart were surrounded by countless students, more like Harry was forced in the horde of student by Lockhart, you can see the reluctant and forced smile lacing his face.

"Poor one" Athanasia said.

Which made Ron nod in acknowledgement, which Hermione ignore.

"Where have you been?!, for a whole week, even during our joint lessons, you were no where sighted, I wa~ we were worried, but ofcourse we couldn't ask your Housemates, for you know the reason, but still, for a whole week, you are gone?!" Hermione chatter like a worried mother.

"I'm okay now, I was just sick for a bit, and when I was sick it usually stay longer than necessary, to much hassle for me, sorry for making you all worry" Athanasia replied.

Hermione still want to say something but Ron shoved her and look at Athanasia excitedly like seeing a fellow.

"Do you know that Lockhart was injured? they say his in critical situation, but look at that, is that a man who was supposed on the brink of death, and he even blabber that, he saved the students from an unknown foe who wants to do something bad, isn't that nonsense?!!" Ron said excitedly, like his waiting for Athanasia approval of his words.

"He said that he was attack by an intruder?" Athanasia ask naturally, trying to confirm Ron's word.

Ron nodded.

"Who knows, we were not there, but an intruder in Hogwarts? without alarming Dumbledore? that does sound fishy" Athanasia commented.

"Right?, I also thought of that, who knows if he fake his so called injury, or was he even injured?" Ron spat in disdain.

Hermiome only listen to the conversation, her eyes observed Athanasia.

For some reason, Hermione felt something was amiss, but she couldn't pin point what it was.

For now, she was just happy that they could finally be together.

October past so fast, and it finally the last day of October, the day of the dead, where souls of their dead family, friend and relative were honoured and remembered.

The damp chill spread through the Hogwarts halls, the air chilly as ice, Athanasia Pevrell, was invited by Bloody Baron to a Deathday Party, since there were not much to do anyway Athanasia agreed.

Now she have forsaken the delicious cakes and desserts, to celebrate the day someone died, it's also for her research, she's always curious how could a soul stay in the land of the living after they died, this is the perfect time to observed.

Well, past few weeks, were quiet and peaceful, Harry were not in trouble, not yet.

But for some reason, Athanasia have this guts that Harry will get caught soon in some kind of trouble.

Or maybe it was just her prejudice against Harry and his trouble magnet aptitude.

As Athanasia walk the halls of Hogwarts, she have time to marvel the majesty the castle have, she truly wants to praised the founder for their excellent idea building this castle.

'Hisssss, blohisssod hisss' Athanasia held her head in ache, she stop on her track and tried to concentrate, but the hissing stop for some reason.

Athanasia have a very bad premonition, a A shadow past from the corridor infront of her, the person doesn't seemed to notice her but Athanasia run after the shadow.

Run and Run, she could see that it was going to the Gryffindor lounge but why?.

"Have you heard of the new edition of Nimbus ?" a chattering students where coming in there direction, Athanasia stop on her track when she saw the figure frozed, seemingly panicking.

Athanasia hide through the big statue, but before that, she walk towards the figure and drag it with her.

Athanasia could feel the person  trembling.

Athanasia could even feel the sticky liquid in her hands, as she held the person.

"Stay still" Athanasia whispered, as she heard the incoming footsteps nearing them.

"But, have you seen, professor Lockhart, do you think he will like my new hair accessory?" The chattering voices past through them.

A couple laughter responded before Athanasia confirm that it's safe.

She let go of the person and look closely.

In the dim halls, of Hogwarts, the bright brown eyes seemed to shine, in fear, and confusion.

Athanasia look at the stain of red bloody paint in her freckled cheeks and gently wipe it.

"I didn't know, you have a habit of showering in paints, Kitten" Athanasia said softly.

The girl seemed to regain her sanity and glared at her.

"Stop being meddlesome" Ginny Weasley said as she tried to leaved the girl behind and walk towards there common room.

"I said before Right, Hogwarts is not a playground Kitten, don't do anything stupid" Athanasia said.

For some reason Ginny felt genuine concern in her voice but she ignored it, she doesn't need to hear sermon from her rival.

But Ginny felt utter confusion of why the hell is she covered in paint?! .

Fear emerged in heart, she was just about to make her to the Great Hall for the feast then, then........

She doesn't remember.

"Be sure to clean up, you stink of greasy oil Kitten!!" Athanasia shouted through the silent hall.

Ginny's fear was replace by annoyance of the girl, she fasten her pace and Be sure to avoid the girl in the near future.

Wait, no that's wrong, she needs to find more flaws, so she could ensure that Harry could finally open his eyes and see the girl for who she is.

A pathological liar.

That's her resolution for this year.

Harry run, he could hear the voice again, more murderous than the past.

But Harry was confused why it was going upwards.

Harry run through the Entrance hall, Hermione and Ron on his tail.

'I smell blood.....I SMELL BLOOD!' Harry heard it again, this time Harry paled in fright for he thought the voice was gonna kill someone.

"Its going to kill someone!" Harry shouted, ignoring Ron and Hermoine's bewildered face, not believing him at all, for they do not hear anything.

Harry hurtled around the whole second floor, Ron and Hermione panting behind him, not stopping until they turned a corner into the last desserted passage.

"Harry, what was that all about?" Ron ask still trying to catch his breath.

"I couldn't hear anything" Ron said, wiping his sweat off.

But Hermione cover her mouth as she gasp, pointing down the corridor.

"Look!"

Something was shining on the wall ahead. they approached slowly, squinting through the darkness.

Words in blood laced the walls between two windows, it was shimmering by the light casted by the flaming torch.

THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS HAS BEEN OPENED, ENEMIES OF THE HEIR, BEWARE.

Words painted on the wall, but what caught the attention of the trio was something hanging underneath it.

"What's that thing - hangging underneath?" Ron ask, as his voice quiver in fear.

They tried to go nearer, Harry almost slipped over, there was a large puddle of water on the floor, Ron and Hermione supported Harry on time, and they inch towards the message, eyes fixed on the dark shadow beneath it as the gulp in fear.

All three of them realised what it was, eyes widen in surprise and fear, as they leapt backwards with a splash.

Mrs. Norris, the caretakers cat, was hanging by her tail from the torch bracket, she was still as a board, her eyes wide and staring.

Harry felt chill run down his spine.

For two seconds, they didn't move, when Ron regain clarity and tried to convince them.

"Lets get out of here" Ron said.

But Harry have different thought, as much as he found Mrs. Norris annoying, he felt that this is undeserving of the cat.

"Shouldn't we try and help?" Harry said awkwardly.

But Ron thought otherwise, he knows the consequence if they were to be spotted here.

"Trust me" Ron started " We don't want to be found here".

But it was too late, a sound of footsteps rumble towards them, as though of distant thunder have struck Hogwarts hall, telling them that the feast had just ended, from the either end of the corridor where they stood came the sound of hundred of feet climbing the stairs and the loud and happy talk of well-fed people; next moment, students were crashing into the passage from both ends, giving the trio a dead end, no where to escape.

The chatter, the bustle, the noise died suddenly as the people infront spotted the hanging cat, gasp echoed like a domino taking effect.

Harry, Ron, Hermione, stood in the middle of the corridor, as silence fell among the mass of Students, pressing forward to see the grisly sight.

Then, the silence interupted by the voice Harry wished he could punch.

"Enemies of the heir, BEWARE, You'll be next Mudbloods!" Draco Malfoy shouted with a smiled lacing his lips, he had pushed to the front of the crowds, his cold eyes as he look at the writings alived, his usually bloodless face flushed with excitement, as he grinned at the sight of the immobile cat hanging on the wall.

Then came the voice the three wished not to encounter as of this moment.

"What's going on here? what's going on?" attracted by Malfoy shout, Argus Filch came shouldering his way through the crowd.

Then he saw, his precious family, life and death unknown, clutching his face in horror.

"My cat!, My cat!, what happened to Mrs Norris?" he shrieked in hysteria as his eyes look around and fell on none other than Harry Potter.

"You!" He screeched "You! You've murdered my cat! You've killed her! I'll kill you! I'll~"  before he could continue with his hysterical threat, came the thundering voice of Albus Dumbledore.

"Argus!" Dumbledore have arrived from the scene followed by a number of other teachers, in a second he had swept past Harry, Ron, Hermione, and detached Mrs. Norris from the torch bracket.

"Come with me Argus" He said to Filch, and glance at the trio.

"You too, Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasley, and Miss Granger" Dumbledore said.

This time Lockhart step forward eagerly to show off.

"My office is nearest Headmaster, just upstairs, please feel free-"

"Thank you Gilderoy" said Dumbledore.

The crowd fell into silence as professor McGonagall tried to calm the students and let the prefect handle them.

The crowd parted giving way to the professor and the trio, Harry hates the way they look at him, as if it had been confirm that he was the culprit.

Harry was met with a clear blue eyes among the crowd, a smile of encouragement laced through the girls lips, as she look at him, devoid of any sentiment shared by the masses.

Harry smiled lightly at the sight of Athanasia Pevrell.

Athanasia look at the back of the trio and back at the wall, she walk towards it, and tried to sniff the supposed blood from it.

The same stench her kitten had, seemed like the kitten had a quite adventure.

Crystal blue eyes, met with those bright brown eyes, at the other side of the corridor, they were stillness for a moment.

Athanasia could see the whiteness of the girls face, the horror that lace her eyes, as if realizing something.

Her gazed on Athanasia filled with question and uncertainty.

Athanasia touch the newly painted walls, still sticky, her finger now filled with sticky liquid.

Looking at the bright brown eyes staring at her.

Athanasia put the finger under her nosed and smelled it, a grinned formed in her faced as she look at Kitten provokingly.

Which earned a small grunt from Ginny.

Ginny gritted her teeth, as she turned back and leaved with the rest of her house.

She didn't know why the girl didn't tell the professor about her but she still felt a panick, she didn't even know what is she doing, is she even in control of her body?.

Ginny dreaded such thought, and her mind fell on the book that gave her comfort.

How she wished, it was not her.

But the odds seemed in her favor.

Athanasia entered there common room and what greeted her was the eyes of her fellow Slytherin looking at her, full of adoration and fear.

Which confuse the girl.

Draco grinned widely at her, as if she had done something deserving of such sentiment.

"Is there any problem" She spoke in tone, cold as her usual.

Athanasia aura shifted into her regal and serious one, one which some of the Slytherin was familiar with, she used this when dealing with their parents in gatherings and negotiation.

The group of snake dispersed as fast the speed of light, only Draco remained, looking at her with so much light adoring his eyes.

Athanasia sat awkwardly on the sofa, as Draco eyes still on her.

"What now Draco?, what do you need?" Athanasia ask.

"I know it's you, ofcourse who could it be, but you" Draco said, which confused Athanasia more and more.

"What?" Athanasia ask in confusion.

"Spit it out Draco" Athanasia said in annoyance.

"Your the heir of Slytherin, the one who opened the chamber" Draco said as grin spread on his face, eyes glowing with unusual light.

But Athanasia could only fell into momentary confusion, how could they even fell into that conclusion.

"Stop talking nonsense, Draco" Athanasia reprimand.

But Draco nodded, his eyes gleamed in understanding, but what's to understand anyway.

"You can trust me, but I know, it's hard, but I will keep your secret" Draco said.

Athanasia finally couldn't stand it, she didn't know what sort of medicine her cousin had taken but this ends now.

"I am no heir of Slytherin, and Draco I didn't even know how could you come with such conclusion but stop spreading nonsense, the situation is heated at the moment, don't point the fire on me" Athanasia said in irritation.

Draco nodded but Athanasia didn't know if he truly believed her words, for Draco look even more in light.

"You do not need to worry, my mouth is shut, I will support you, I know you had it in you" Draco said gently like a kind monk giving sermon.

He turned his back leaving a silent and Dumbstruck Athanasia.

His words finally registering into Athanasia.

Athanasia stand up abruptly and run towards Dracoand yelled.

"You don't need to shut up, because there is nothing to be said, and I don't need your support for anything!!! Stop assuming things Draco!! Draco listen to me!!, I am not the hei~" But she was met by a bang, Draco Malfoy closed the door on her faced.

"DRACO MALFOY!" Athanasia roared filled with anger.

She didn't know but every Halloween Feast in Hogwarts seemed to create more drama.

Athanasia was exhausted, she wondered if Harry and the two was okay now.

Every time there was trouble, it seemed the three will always ended up in the middle of it.

She wished them goodluck, and if the chamber truly opened, then Hermione is in danger, Athanasia jump up from her bed thinking of such thought.

Chamber, a stiff cat.

Chamber.

She didn't know why, but Athanasia felt familiar with those words, so familiar, like someone close to her have said it before.

"The tale of the Chamber and the Snake"

Voice talking to her, what of it.

Chamber, Snake.

What is the connection between her mother's word and the Chamber of Secrets?.

Chamber and a snake?

Is the Snake representation of something? or is it a literal one?.

A snake that can make people frozed.

"Similar eyes, but different usage" Her mother's word.

A snake with a peculiar but unique eyes.

A snake.

A snake.

Athanasia eyes widen as realization hit her.

"A fucking, Basilik?!!, the hell was wrong with Hogwarts, what's next a Hipogriff in the castle ground!!" Athanasia muttered..

Hogwarts, it's really a unique place.

To think that in the castle ground filled with student, contained a creature, capable of killing all of these young blood.

But what interest Athanasia was........

Her hands gently touch her eyes.

As memories came to her.

"Would you be happy if I told you, your eyes was gift from the Snake?"  

A sentence she never throughly thought about but now.

"A gift from a snake, uh"

"Lets see about that" Athanasia muttered.

And now it begins, another rollercoaster ride, mysteries upon mysteries, veil upon veil, mask cracking and thoughts laid bare.

Will Athanasia finally escape her nightmares? or will this happening push her through it?.

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

**************************************

Sorry for the typo and wrong grammar.

Thank you for reading!!,

Wishing you good health dear readers!.

This will be the last update for today, good night.

Please vote if you want!!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 439 47
Rose Weasley glared at Scorpius Malfoy from across the Great Hall. She couldn't stand him. He was so full of himself! "You're watching him again," Li...
226K 9.6K 130
Iris Rosier always believed she was the odd one out. She didn't share her family's beliefs and constantly felt as though she was different from them...
7.7K 194 13
Meet Rosabella Anna Weasley. Twin sister to Ginny Weasley. Draco Lucius Malfoy only child of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. The families hate each other...
44 0 12
╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗ "To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." ...