SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 76

2.1K 115 11
By PLK_ARMY

In the restaurant (continued)

.......Yoongi in his mind, "Cafe my foot. Such a liar he is. Is he hiding the truth just not to hurt Jungkook or he is upto something more? What he wants?"

Just then Jin spoke, "Yaa, thats very nice. You are working for yourself this honestly and not indulged in anything wrong. I mean, you know many youngsters get indulged in wrong things to earn a living." Junho spoke, "I know but I always works honestly. I don't like to do anything wrong. Its not only for me, but for Jungkook too."

Eunwoo clenched his fist and thought in his mind, "Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook. He is behaving as if his entire life revolves around Jungkook only but nobody knows he is just a money-minded bastard. Playing games here, just trying to win over everyone."

Just then Junho asked Jungkook, "Kookie, why are you looking upset? What happened?" Jungkook looked at Junho with teary eyes and spoke, "Hyung, why you need to work this hard? You hardly have time for yourself. Don't be so strict on yourself, please. It hurts me." A tear fell from his eyes. Junho smiled lightly and gently wiped his tear and said, "Don't think about me much. I am fine. I have no complaints with life. I have you. Its enough."

Jungkook didn't know how to answer. He kept staring at him and thought, "How much he loves me and I was a fool to blame him for leaving me. I am sorry Junho." On the other hand, Junho in his mind, "I can still control him and this stupid person doesn't know a thing. He is a gold mine for me. I just have to bear him for some more time."

At the same time, Yoongi in his mind, "Do he really cares this much for Kook? I don't think so. He is already lying and he must be hiding something. I need to know but I need to be careful. Jungkook loves him deeply. I have to be sure not to hurt Jungkook." Jin in his mind, "He is mentioning Jungkook in his every sentence. Is he obssessed with Jungkook in a unhealthy way?"

Namjoon in his mind, "His behaviour is suspicious. It seems like he desperately wants us to believe on his words." Hobi in his mind, "Ahhh... he is lying. I really want to tie him up and torcher him until he spills all the tea. I hate him so bad. Ahhh, I can... I can abduct him and then take him to our base and can have some fun."

Sohee glanced at four of them who were lost in their thoughts. She looked at each one of them and judged them internally, "Yoon is looking as if he is thinking something deeply and Jin oppa too. Namjoon have a frown on his face, it means something is definitely wrong here which he is not able to understand fully. Hobi is probably planning to torcher someone in his mind." She then followed their gazes and they were at Junho. She mumbled, "Its definitely something about this boy."

Soon their order came and they all were having their desserts. Nobody was speaking anything now. Everyone was silent and lost in their thoughts, except Jimin. He spoke breaking the silence, "Is this dessert this much good that everybody is enjoying it in silence."

Everyone snapped out of their thoughts and Yoongi mumbled, "What?" Jimin sighed and spoke, "Why everyone is so silent? Why nobody is talking? I am getting bored here." Sohee chuckled and said, "I know you are tired now and wants to sleep. Thats why you are just cranky. Stop behaving like a baby." Jimin whined, "I am not a baby noona. Stop saying this." Yoongi chuckled and spoke, "Do I need to again pick you up on my back and make you sleep in your room?"

"Ahhhh hyungggg! Stop embarassing me in front of everyone", said Jimin whining more. Yoongi jokingly said, "Sohee how you handle this big baby, huh?" Sohee laughed and other too. Jimin sulked.

Then Jin spoke, "Lets go guys. We are done I guess." Everyone nodded and went out of the restaurant while talking a little. As soon as they stepped out of the restaurant, Yoongi said, "Jungkook lets go back. Come, sit in the car." Jungkook then said, "Hyung, I will come after dropping Junho. You go ahead."

Yoongi said, "No Jungkook, a guard will drop him. You come with me." Jungkook whined, "Why hyung? I want to go with him." Yoongi spoke strenly, "Jungkook, I said come with me. Its already late. Go sit in the car." "But hyung------", said Jungkook but got cut-off by Junho who spoke, "Don't worry Kookie. Its late, you go, I will manage."

Jungkook was looking worried and was about to say something but Junho held his hands and said, "Why are you worrying this much? I will go. I will inform you once I will reach." Jungkook nodded unsurely and spoke, "Okay, fine." Junho smiled at him and leaned a little closer to him to peck on his lips but Yoongi pulled Jungkook towards himself and said, "Lets go, we are getting late."

Junho scratched his nape and looked away, acting all shy. Jungkook also blushed a little. Yoongi dragged Jungkook towards his car. Jungkook looked back at Junho and smiled. He also smiled back. Yoongi made Jungkook sit in the car and closed the door. Then he spoke, "I am coming in a minute. Wait for me." Jungkook just nodded and Yoongi went towards others.

Just then Junho bid goodbye to everyone and said, "I am leaving now." Yoongi stopped him and said, "One of my guards will drop you because Kook wants so and I would like to see you sometime again..... soon." Junho said, "I will also like to meet you soon sir. And I will go by myself. I will take the last bus. Jungkook just worries alot." Yoongi nodded and said, "Okay see you again soon." Junho nodded and left.

After Junho left, Yoongi said, "Sohee, Jimin come, I will drop you both first." Sohee spoke, "We will go Yoon." Jimin sighed and said, "Are you guys going to again arguing about this? Decide fast." Sohee said, "We are going in our car. Go sit inside." Jimin nodded and went towards their car and sat inside resting his head on the seat with his eyes closed.

Then Yoongi said to Eunwoo, "Come, my guards will drop you." Eunwoo said, "Thank you hyung but I can manage. I will go by bus." Yoongi shook his head and spoke, "I am not listening anything. Come with him." He guided Eunwoo towards a car and asked one guard to drop him safely. Yoongi was about to go back but he was stopped by Eunwoo. Eunwoo spoke, "Hyung!" Yoongi stopped and asked, "Yes, you wanna say something?" Eunwoo bit his lips in nervousness and spoke, "Hyung, actually..... I .... I wanted to tell you something about.... about Junho."

Yoongi furrowed his brows and asked, "What about him? Tell me." Eunwoo said, "Hyung, he is using Jungkook just for money." Yoongi exclaimed, "What?", and asked, "How do you know about this?" Eunwoo answered, "He himself said this to me." Yoongi asked again, "And why would he tell this to you." Eunwoo answered, "I had a argument with him some days back. I asked him that what he wants from Jungkook. So he said money. He is doing all this for money. He knows that Jungkook trusts him blindly and he is playing with his feelings for that only. And hyung, I also tried to warn Jungkook but he wasn't even ready to hear a single word against him. Junho is controlling him hyung. Please do something."

Yoongi patted Eunwoo's shoulder and said, "Don't worry. I will definitely do something and do one thing, just stay with Jungkook and keep me informed about Junho, okay." Eunwoo nodded. Yoongi then gave him his number and then Eunwoo left.

Yoongi went back to others. Just then Sohee said, "What is it?" Yoongi looked at her and asked, "What?" Sohee said, "I know something is wrong with this Junho guy. I noticed you all." Yoongi sighed and said, "Ya, there is something. Today, I asked Jin hyung to get me his information but there was no information of him available for the last one and half year since he left Jungkook. So, we wanted to test him today."

Sohee said, "Ohh, thats why you guys were asking him so many questions." Yoongi nodded. Just then Hobi spoke, "And he lied about working in a cafe. He works at some shady bar not some cafe." Namjoon spoke, "That was why I was feeling something wrong about him. Guys, do tell me these things before in advance. I was wondering if I was wrong about him and just thinking much but no, I was right."

Jin said, "Yoongi-ah! He was mentioning Jungkook in his every sentence. I am thinking what if he is obssessed with Jungkook." Yoongi shook his head and said, "No, he is not obssessed. He is using Jungkook for money."

Everyone frowned. Jin asked, "How are you so sure about it?" Everyone looked at him with curiosity. Yoongi said, "Eunwoo just told me that Junho himself confessed in front of him that he is with Jungkook just for money." Jin and Sohee exclaimed, "What? For money?" Yoongi nodded and said, "Yes, for now we know only this much."

Hobi spoke, "Can I abduct him and torcher him and ask him, what he wants? He will definitely spill everything." Namjoon said, "No, we can't do that. Jungkook loves him. If we will hurt Junho then Jungkook will go against us. He will not understand."

Yoongi said, "Yes, right...... and Jungkook will definitely get hurt either ways. If we forcefully make him away from Junho, then he will be hurt thinking that we are villains in his story. But if Junho breaks his heart for money or whatever his purpose is, then Jungkook will be the one again to get hurt. Either way, its Jungkook who will be hurt and no one else."

Sohee said, "We have to be really careful about the situation." Jin said, "Yes, we have to be careful. We need to do something. We have to make Jungkook understand that Junho is not a right person. Yoongi then said, "Hobi, put some men on work to keep an eye on Junho. Tell them to report everything to us, every single detail. If we will get something against him, we can easily convince Jungkook to leave him."

Hobi said, "Okay!" Just then Sohee spoke, "Leave this on me. I have better spies. I will put them on work and my other people too. I myself will check every single detail and let you know." Yoongi looked at Sohee and asked, "Are you sure?" Sohee said confidently, "More than sure. Have you forgotten that we used to work together? Lets get back again." Yoongi smiled and said, "Okay then. Welcome to team Ms. Park Sohee."

Yoongi forwarded his hand. Sohee joined her hand with his and firmly shaked them. Then Jin also shook his hand with her and spoke, "Welcome back!" Sohee said, "Thank you oppa." Hobi also shook his hand with her and said, "Welcome!" Sohee smiled and thanked him. She then looked at Namjoon and forwarded her hand towards him for a handshake. Namjoon rolled his eyes and shook her hand and spoke, "I am not welcoming you but still, welcome."

Sohee and others chuckled. Sohee then said, "Ohh little baby sulking. Thank you for welcoming me." Namjoon stomped his feet on ground and looked at Jin and whined, "Hyunggggg, see, she started teasing me. I don't like her. Tell her to not tease me if she wants to work peacefully." Jin chuckled and said, "You don't have to like her to work together. You guys are a great team."

Sohee then said, "You heard him. We are a great team. So little baby, listen to me from now on." Namjoon said, "Hyung, tell her not to call be a baby." Jin and Yoongi looked at each other and burst into laughter. Hobi also started laughing. Namjoon looked at them angrily and turned around and left from there taking big steps, walking fastly. He got into his car and drove off.

Sohee said, "He is so cute. He still sulks if someone calls him a baby." Hobi said, "Yes, he definitely is younger than us. He is our cute mafia maknae. Who will say that he is the brain here! Hahaha....."

Yoongi said, "Its fun to tease him." Jin said, "Yahh, you all, stop teasing him from now on. I know he was too young when he joined us. We all were also young. But now, he is not like that. He don't sulks that much like a kid. He is grown up now." Yoongi said supressing his laugh, "Are you sure hyung? When that car chase happened, he was sulking for a high-five from me. He is still the same."

"Stop teasing my brother now. Lets go from here", said Jin. Everyone nodded and bid goodbye to each other. Sohee went towards her car and saw Jimin already sleeping. She slid into the driver's seat and drove off. Jin and Hobi also left in their cars. Yoongi went and sit into the driver's seat and saw Jungkook already dozing off in the passenger seat. Yoongi caressed his cheek and mumbled, "Don't get hurt Kook. Give me sometime. Please just trust me." Then he drove off towards the Kim mansion.

Soon they reached the Kim mansion and Yoongi stepped out of the car. He opened the passenger seat door and unbuckled Jungkook's belt. He carefully picked him up on his back and carried him to his room. He laid him down on the bed properly and removed him shoes and socks. He covered him with the comforter and pecked his forehead and left the room.

Hey guys, chapter for today. Hows the chapter? Please let me know in the comments below.

What you guys think will happen next? Stay tuned for upcoming chapters!!!

Please like, comment and follow me guys. Show your support.

You guys didn't commented on the last chapter. Please do comment. Your comments are my motivation. I always look forward to all of your comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.1K 31
This is a story about two mafia brothers jungkook and taehyung who are loving but strict when needed and Their mischievous sister y/n... Their parent...
72.3K 2.6K 52
These story is threesome if you are uncomfortable please leave. Jk yoongi and tae they are married couple. They love each other a lot now read if you...
56.1K 2.7K 20
" ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’† ๐’‹๐’–๐’๐’ˆ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’Œ ? " "๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’”๐’-๐’”๐’๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’‰๐’š-๐’‰...
123K 7K 70
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.... โ•ฐโ”ˆโซธ๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’“...