Avengers react

Autorstwa Crystalheartxd

Avengers react to their actors, random videos about them, movie clips, memes etc!!! Hpe you enjoy my content... Więcej

Info
1.Where the hell are we??
2. RDJ
3.Scarlette Johnsson
4.Chris Hemsworth
5.Chris Evans
6.Jeremy Renner
7.Mark Ruffalo
8.Tom H.
9.Tom H. #2
10.Tchalla and Shuri
12.Wanda and Vision
13.Dr.Strange and Scott
14.Fury and Carol

11.Bucky and Sam

1.7K 34 4
Autorstwa Crystalheartxd

"I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars."
~Stephenie Meyer

••••••••••••

Ok guys now it's time for our next candidates. I present you.....

Sebastian Stan aka Bucky Barnes

Sebastian Stan (August 13,1982) is a Romanian-American actor. He gained recognition for his role as Bucky Barnes / Winter Soldier in the Marvel Cinematic Universe media franchise beginning with the film Captain America: The First Avenger (2011), and most recently starring in the Disney+ miniseries The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (2021). His net worth is 8 million dollars.

"Pfft-Hahaha!!! Your hair Bucky!!!" Sam said laughing.

"Hey I think he look pretty good" Steve said defending his friend.

"Yeah Yeah...good" Sam grinned.

Tony was a bit panicked seeing Bucky even tho he was sitting in the same room entire time. This was a bit of a progress but still. Peter and Pepper squeezed his hand while Rodhey looked at him with warm comforting eyes. He was a bit relaxed now. Maybe they all can get along well again. He and the team.

"HA! Take that Sam!" Bucky exclaimed.

"Oh really you th-" " ENOUGH!! Don't start Sam I don't want another fight of you two again." Steve said interrupting Sam.

"Yeah you two fight like cats and dogs on the stupidest things that even children barely fight upon". Wanda said.

Both didn't utter a word but glared at each other.

"I-why just why??!!" Bucky sighingly continued "Ngl kid, your something"

"Thanks?" Peter said.

"That's my kid!" Tony exclaimed and everybody including Peter raised and eyebrow but he ignored all of them.

"Wow you stopped his arms and you didn't tell huh Pete" Rodhey said.

"I didn't know it was that much of a deal" Peter asked.

"Your too pure kid" Clint said.

"Is there something wrong with that?" Peter asked.

"Well no son but isn't that too long??"
Steve asked.

"That's how we show...respect??" Peter asked.

Bucky smiled at that and thought respect.

"Don't argue with him. It's just a way he is. I've known him so long and he still doesn't call me Tony. Good luck making him reach till the actual name." Tony said.

" Wait..what's white wolf?? Why did he called Bucky white wolf ?" Wanda asked.

That's a future reference where Bucky's hero name is white wolf.

"Hero name?" Bucky questioned in hope while Steve patted his shoulder proud of his progress.

Yes hero name and now let's go to next person who is also very close too Bucky in the future.

"Wife ?" Shuri asked smirking while Bucky blushed.

Well no....maybe who knows. But now here I present you...

Anthony Mackie aka Sam Wilson or The Falcon

Anthony Dwane Mackie (September 23, 1978) is an American actor.He achieved global recognition for portraying Sam Wilson / Falcon / Captain America in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, beginning with the film Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014), and most recently starring in the Disney+ miniseries The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (2021).His net worth is 8 million dollars.

"Talk about enemies, they even have the same net worth" Scott said.

"Wow man trying to copy me. Is that what you've become? Copycat ?? Sorry Copybird" Bucky snickered and Sam glared at him.

" Well you could be copying me old man" Sam said sticking his tongue out.

"Hey who you calling old man??!! Steve is also sitting here" Bucky exclaimed pointing at Steve while Steve just looked defeated.

"Guys no fighting again and you literally heard what she said. You are close in the future." Wanda said trying to clam them down.

"As if !!" Sam said.

"Well she also said maybe at the wife part sooo..." Clint said.

"I AM NOT HIS WIFE" Sam exclaimed.

"So you're his dear husband??" Shuri said smirking.

"WHAT NOOO. I AM NOTHING TO HIM" Sam said sitting down while Bucky was quiet the entire time.

"Man this is family drama." Quill said.

"They'd make a good couple" Rocket whispered.

"I heard that" Sam said while everyone chuckled.

"Wait isn't that the name of my actor??" Peter said.

"Your holding a grudge against a kid??" Tony said.

"Well who knows. That's our actor after all" Sam said.

"I don't have any grudge against him" Bucky said.

"Then what's that supposed to mean?" Pepper asked.

Well it's just the way they tease each other. Especially Stan and Anthony. And they've done it a number of time. I have a full video of it which if you want shall be revealed later on.

"Oh ok" Peter said.

"Wait isn't that EDITH??" Tony asked eyes widening. "I gave it Pete does that mean.."

Yes Mr.Stark. The Legacy here means exactly what you think. Peter became your successor. In the future people also called him The Next Tony Stark/Iron Man. Same goes for Sam. Steve made him his successor.

Peter had mixed feelings. He was happy that his mentor made him his successor but also at the same time guilty like he didn't deserved it.

"Mr.Stark I don't think I des-"

"Don't finish Peter. If I did what I did, then it's for the best. And you deserve it more than anyone else." Tony said and Pepper and Rhodey nooded and smiled.

Sam was also shocked. He looked at Steve who just smiled back. Bucky teasingly punched him but also smiled.

"Wait but If I gave Pete this fast then-"

Yes Mr. Stark. That's true. But it's better for everyone not know the real meaning behind it for now. Especially Peter and your family.

Tony nodded a bit sad and everyone looked at him concerned.

"What happened to Captain America??" Scott said laughing while everyone noticed it finally.

"He looks like he actually grew old" Clint said laughing.

" Fakes?? So they tried to copy us?" Tony said

"And failed miserably especially Captain America. Do you see him ??" Peter said.

"Yeah fake Tony looks fine tho- OW" Shuri said and Tchalla hit her on the head.

Now I guess it's break time than we go to next people.

••••••••••
~941 words

Have a great day or night.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

687K 20.5K 62
You know the drill P.S: Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.
191K 3.4K 54
The Avengers React to YouTube compilations, TikTok, the comics and clips from the movies. Also, all characters are owned by Marvel and or Sony. A lit...
1.1K 0 22
I do not own any of these characters. these are just some fun stories to keep people entertained. these stories include uncle dad grandad Mother Hen...
286K 7.1K 25
Your typical and beloved one-shots :) Will include : - field trips -meeting the avengers -identity reveals -Peter Stark -anything else you'd like me...