The Perfect Accident

By erasingpencil

"Save me this one more time, from all of this." Kate Ellison's life just turned a hundred and eighty de... More

TPA- 01
TPA- 02
TPA- 03
TPA- 04
TPA- 05
TPA- 06
TPA- 07
TPA- 08
TPA- 09
TPA- 10
TPA- 11
TPA- 12
TPA- 13
TPA- 14

The Perfect Accident

147K 713 77
By erasingpencil

Kate Ellison’s life just turned a hundred and eighty degrees as she ends up floating unconscious on the sea after a horrid accident. But luckily she survives with one little twist, everything is forgotten. She wakes up to find herself with somebody else. What will happen when Kate and Nate meet again, but this time, she’s under a different identity? Will Nathaniel West be forgiven?

NOTE: This is a sequel to my first story, Benefits With My Teacher, but you do not need to read that story though you will understand things better. Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 128K 31
Ever since photographer Lacy Maguire caught her ex playing Pin the Secretary to the Elevator Wall, she's been content with her dog Fabio, her three c...
207K 14.8K 57
Despite the unshakable attraction between them, Maeve and Lucian are uninterested in love and marriage; especially since they hate one another and co...
21.9K 3.6K 35
[Wattys 2021 Shortlisted] In the ancient French perfume capital of Grasse, lives bohemian recluse Cassandra Ducasse, the last remaining member of a...
77.2K 2.3K 44
Two women are seated together coincidentally on an international flight from Texas to France for 10 hours forcing the women to get to know each other...