โฎโžณ + โค๏ธŽโฏ ๐’.๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ W-WIIREDANGEL

โ–Ž ๐Ÿ‘› โ‚Š - character x mixed!reader one/smutshots -ห‹ห โ™ ๏ธŽ หŽหŠ- ๐–-๐–๐ˆ๐ˆ๐‘๐„๐ƒ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹ ... ืขื•ื“

โฎ โœž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ & ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ โœž โฏ
๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ โฎl. kennedyโฏ

๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โฎk. nanamiโฏ

621 10 7
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ W-WIIREDANGEL

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢 (𝐣𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧)
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟐.𝟑𝐤
𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬: 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐝𝐨𝐠𝐠𝐲-𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭: 𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐞 - 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

(you're at your apartment relaxing, until you suddenly get a rather "unexpected" visitor)

The evening is serene and breezy as you are sitting on the balcony outside of your apartment watching the sun conclude its orbit as the sky replaces the giant bright star with pinkish-orange clouds. You are wearing your fluffy robe whilst your lips delicately sip from your sherry-shaped wine glass that is filled with a sweet cherry-flavored cocktail.

Nothing much happened on your weekend. It's all just the same: work, home, work, home—the pattern goes on for eternity. So, why not just make your Saturday amusing by taking a nice warm bath, make yourself a cocktail and watch the sunset?

Once the stars blanket the darkening sky, you will suddenly hear thumping on your apartment door. You will wonder who dropped by; yet, you had already assumed who the mysterious guest was behind your door. You exit the balcony while you hold the cocktail in one hand; you open the door and your lips will curl into a gentle smile when you're introduced to a tall orderly-dressed blond gentleman who is no stranger to swinging by your place.

"Haven't seen you in a while, Nanami." You say in a soft tone as you step to the side to let him through. Nanami will enter your apartment, close the door and sit on the stool behind the kitchen counter. He will exhale a deep gust of air from his lips and look at you. "Hello (y/n)." He responds as he takes off his white coat and neatly folds it and sets it on the side of the counter. You roll your eyes from his bland reply while your brownish-ecru index finger and thumb hold the stem of the cherry, gently stirring the heart-modeled fruit around in the paralleled liquid.

"Really? A hello? Come on, you gotta be more colorful than that Nanami." You say as you place your drink on the counter in front of him. You will get behind him and softly embed your hands on his slouched shoulders and tranquility knead them, leading Nanami to sigh gently as you relieve the strain from his body. He will roll his shoulders from the massage, making him chuckle a bit from the tingly feeling your fingers gave off.

"What would you want me to say (y/n)?" Nanami asked as he moved his head to stretch his neck from side to side. As soon as he finished, he would loosen his favorite mosaic tie that aligned with his azure dress shirt. You will sigh and cease the massage.

You will go in front of Nanami and sit on his lap, which is overlaid with beige textile pants. Your index finger will trace sleekly on his jawline, leading your finger up to his lips. "Honestly... I don't know." You say as you take the soaked cherry out of the wine glass and press it against the slightly plump gate of his mouth.

Nanami opens his mouth, letting his ivory teeth pierce their way into the crimson drupe whilst it bleeds the magenta sap that drips from his lips down to his chin. He grabs a napkin from one of his pockets, about to wipe the dripping juice on his chin. However, he felt your tanned fingers pressing gently against the small cloth, leading him to look into your eyes. You give him a nod to show him you got this. You focus on the napkin as you delicately move it down from the side of his lips, leading the sap to bleed through it.

Pairs of brown eyes will examine you, wiping down the cherry-stained skin. Something in Nanami will electrify him not only from the way you clean his skin but also from how your unveiled thighs straddle his clothed ones. He continues to watch you as he grazes one hand down to your back which is draped by your robe. This led you to quiver from his touch, leading you to focus your attention on his keen eyes. You will hold on to Nanami's shoulders after placing the shabby napkin on the counter. He will then pull your body closed, leaning his face against the right side of your shoulder and press his lips on your swarthy neck, giving delicate pecks. You let out a gentle hum as you continue holding his shoulders more. You can feel the gentle heat between both your bodies becoming more prevalent as your thighs rub against Nanami's leading him to dig one hand into the back of your head that is enveloped by a soft batch of hair whilst the other hand is still on your back to keep you balanced.

Faint moans will slip away from your lips from the petals of kisses the blond man gifted you; soon, lustful thoughts will develop in the pit of your stomach as Nanami's bulge presses against the inside of your thighs that are enclosed by laced panties. Yet, despite feeling yourself slipping away into a deep craving for your guest to take you away; you ran your fingers from one hand through his platinum hair and pulled his head away from your neck. Nanami's eyes turn from desired hunger for lust to confusion after being pulled away.

You get off his lap and remove your hand from his hair. "How about I make a cocktail for you? You seemed to have a very long day from work." You say walking to the kitchen and leaving Nanami there. You grab an empty wine glass from the cabinet, wash it and start pouring in the gin along with the cherry juice. While stirring the drink with a small spoon, strands of your hair will abruptly get tugged from behind, leading you to let go of the spoon's handle as the familiar figure pulls you closer to the point where your back is enfolded against his chest.

Nanami will force you to look up at him with his hand still squeezing your hair; his other hand will hold your waist as his eyes pierce into yours. "A drink is not what I'm longing for." He says his words followed by his pure warm breath against your ear. Nanami's hand on your waist will move to the tied belt of your robe and begin unbinding it leading the gown to be loosened. He moves the one hand on your waist under your belly button circling his index finger giving you a tickling sensation. Soon, he will remove his hand from your belly and start to yank his loose spotted tie swiftly from his neck and drape it around one hand.

Witnessing the tie wrapping, you know what is about to come. Nanami lifts you and carries you to your room in bridal style. He places you on the bed and steps away for a bit beginning to open individual buttons that hold his shirt until he gets to the last one; shrugging his blue shirt off revealing his toned torso. Oh, that slight muscular body you never stop admiring. Nanami took notice of your anticipation, leading an idea to light up in his head. The metal sound of his brown leather belt unbuckling sends waves of bliss through your body just as he opens and slides himself out of his pants showing off the bulge that presses his boxers.

Despite this, instead of stripping his boxers down, he picks up his shirt and pants and starts precisely folding them taking his own time. You watch him impatiently as his clothes get neatly folded. You know that Nanami is a formal guy, but this feels like a tease to you. Nanami moves his eyes to look at your irritable face. "Now, now," he says while walking to the dresser placing his neatly folded clothes on top of it. "We wouldn't want to have my clothes become all wrinkled up the next day would we?" He asked.

He walks back to the bed where you await him. You feel the soft mattress dip as Nanami hovers over your body, leaning his face to yours until both of your lips touched. While kissing passionately, he glides his hands up from your tanned waist to your shoulders sliding your robe off of you as he kisses your neck whilst his clothed member rubs against your covered pussy.

Your panties begin getting soaked by your juices from the sensation. Nanami's hands pull the straps of the panties and slide them down until they reach the ends of your feet and get thrown to the side on the floor. He unlocks his lips from yours lifting himself and places his hands on the hems of his gray boxers and slides them off revealing his large virile cock you oh so desire to make your womanhood leak more feeling like a shock to your system.

Suddenly, you feel your body being flipped over from your back to your stomach. Your hair gets pulled on again by his hand lifting you just like in the kitchen but this time, the tip of his cock prod against the desperate wet entrance making you whimper in moans. "Get on your hands and knees so I can show you what I want from my damn stressful life. Right now." Nanami stated in a husky tone that made you obey without hesitation.

You position yourself just like Nanami asked, bracing for what's next to come. Nanami will sit on his knees, placing his hands on your hips and lifting them against his as his hard cock is ready for entrance. Without any more delays, he enters inside your tight womanhood leading your fingers to squeeze on the sheets of the bed as moans begin escaping your vocals. Hearing those moans of yours, Nanami started thrusting into you grunting as his hand that was wrapped with the tie tugged at your hair while the other hand gripped your hip to prevent unbalance.

With each drag of his cock he relishes in the feeling of your tight cunt. With each snap of his hips, his grunts become louder and louder. Just like him, your cries of pleasure will echo across the room along with the bed creaking.

Nanami's hand remained on your hair as the veins bulges in his strained arms as his cock gets drenched from the amount of sap that poured from your cunt. "Such a hopeless woman aren't you, (y/n)?" He asked in a rumbled tone driving his cock further inside you. "Getting your juices all over my cock because of how much you've been craving for it before I even got here, and now look at how tragic you look wanting me to pump my cum inside of you," Nanami grunted as he lift your body to look down at your dazed face. "I love it." He adds.

Squeals will reverb from you as both your and Nanami's skins drench in sweat from the intensity. Each thrust was firmer and deeper than the previous, he made sure to have his eyes on you, he didn't want to miss any of your reactions at his pounds. Your moans became music to his ears as he goes faster and harder stretching his cock further inside you.

As minutes pass, at this point, you are heavily drunk on his cock as Nanami's hand buries inside your hair mumbling "Fuck" when he can feel the pulse of his cock getting ready to blow his hot load as his balls smack against your clit from the many penetrations he produces. "Hope you're ready, I'm about cum and I'm sure you are about to at this point." Nanami warns.

Luckily, you had already taken a birth control pill before Nanami came by here just in case. He increased his pace, in both speed and depth, hitting your g-spot with every single thrust, and the header of your bed started hitting the wall, making the frames shake with instability following the melody of Nanami's domination. "Cum... For... Me...NOW~!" Nanami shouted the last part of his sentence, his swelling cock pierces into your womb. Those four words that came out of your blonde lover's mouth lead your clit to squeeze so much more tightly leading you to squirt your warm juices all over Nanami's shaft leading you to moan and gasp for air. However, this is not the end of the lustful intercourse.

Nanami's cock throbbed and swell, with a swift movement he carried you on his lap, he started fucking your pussy faster than he had ever done, there was no time for you to realize how fast he was going. He groaned but with two high-pitched and loud moans, he lift you and fucks you whilst you sit on his lap your back pressed against his sweaty torso and squeezing your waist as his cock bulges at the pit of your stomach.

Soon, a loud guttural moan will escape from Nanami's mouth and now, flows of thick warm cum will exit out of his veined member inside of your awaiting womb. From the warm flowing, you were about to scream out in pleasure ignorant of the neighbors next door but a large hand will cover your mouth leading your orgasm to be muffled. With you finally having your fill, your body will tire out as your body is about to collapse but Nanami will end up holding you so you don't end up hurting yourself.

Gently pulling his cock out of you, Nanami will lay you down on the bed and lay next to you. Your once heaving gasps will slow down as Nanami will sigh due to the orgasm. Both of you are so glad to encounter each other again for a better evening. You reach your hand to Nanami's cheek and rub your thumb on it as you scoot your way over to him. Letting go of his cheek you press your temple on his chest as Nanami places a hand on your back and kisses your forehead.

Saturday evenings really can unveil its most beautiful ways...

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

Mine? || Lando Norris ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ Juria131199

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

776K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fan Service [Chan] ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ DimTheMoon

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
special agent | evan buckley ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ sil1623

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

500K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
583K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...