Lizzie's daughter <3

By romanoffsjohansson

Delilah is 17.. Elizabeth's daughter but she has lived with her dad all of her life because the two were neve... More

Chapter 1: Meeting
Chapter 2: Movie
Chapter 3: The talk
Chapter 4: Panic
Chapter 5: Robbie
Chapter 6: Safe
Chapter 8: The Dinner
Chapter 9: Heading Home
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 10: Apologies
Chapter 11: The Truth
Chapter 12: Cutty Love
Chapter 13: News

Chapter 7: Fear

1.4K 57 25
By romanoffsjohansson

Delilah's pov

So Elizabeth rather rudely if you ask me, told me earlier this morning that we're going to her mom's for dinner tonight.

I've been in my room since I came up here, Robbie checked on me briefly but I just wanted to be alone and he thankfully respected that.

Honestly I'm sick of her just assuming things about me. She might be unsure about all of this. But I want to know my family. Sure that makes me incredibly anxious right now, but that doesn't mean I don't want to know them. Plus the twins were nice and it would be lovely to spend some more time with them.

I have no idea what time we're going though so I decide to go hopefully seek out Robbie since it's easier to hold a conversation with him right now.

When I get out of my room and somewhat down the stairs I notice they're both arguing. Not shouting. Just talking but not agreeing with each-other. About me. Obviously. That's all I seem to do is cause bother, whether I try or not.

R- "Lizzie you can't keep making decisions FOR her, you have to talk to her, find out what she wants to do, what she's comfortable with."

L- "I know that Robbie but it's a little difficult when she won't talk to me, what am I meant to do. It took 5 minutes for her to let you in and she's still shoving me out so, I don't think we can pin all the blame on me here."

R- "Lizzie she's hurt. You left her. At the end of the day, you don't know her because you chose to leave her. An-"

L- "don't you think I know that?"

R- "you don't factor that into the situation. You're blaming her for not letting you in, she's terrified of being hurt again, Liz. You're going to have to prove that you're not going to leave her again, before she actually trusts that fact."

L- "what so I'm just the bad guy who can't do anything right, yeah? Is that what you're saying?"

R- "You're impossible sometimes. Yeah, yeah you know what if that makes you think about how you can do better with her. Yeah. You've made the mistakes, stop trying to make her fix them."

Just as he says that he leaves out the front door, I'm going to assume to go on a walk, to cool off because he seemed to be pretty mad about the situation.

I haven't known Robbie long but he makes me feel listened to, and understood, and I'm glad he's telling Lizzie all the things I couldn't. Because here I am blaming myself, just like she is, and Robbie points out that it wasn't even my fault in the first place. I may be seventeen but I'm still the child, and Lizzie is the parent.

I'm about to turn around and go back upstairs, not wanting to show my face after witnessing that. But I hear gasping and unsteady breathing. When I look at Elizabeth she's having a panic attack.

Shoot. I'm not great with helping. Do I go help her? It would be rude to just leave her, she helped me the other day when I needed someone. But she literally hates me right now?

Shoving my thoughts down I nervously walk down the stairs, her head snaps up towards me.

D- "breathe Lizzie, you need to breathe, it's okay"

She's sat on the sofa so I lay down and gently try to direct her head to my chest so she can follow my heartbeat.

After around 10 minutes she seems to calm down but instead of pushing off of me as soon as she felt okay, like I did, she instead snuggles in closer and takes a long deep breath.

I don't want to be mean and push her off, am I annoyed at her right now? Yes. Do I forgive her yet? No. But I'm not heartless. And I can't pretend that I don't crave this kind of love. It's just constantly trying to remind myself that she's not going to hurt me, since that's happened with a lot of women in the past.

After a moment she sits up and moves off me, she mutters a "thank you and I'm sorry" before she leaves the room. Like mother like daughter I suppose.

Just as she leaves Robbie comes back into the house. He does a double take when looking at me, obviously expecting to see Lizzie and not me. But when he noticed it's me he gives me a massive smile and comes to sit with me.

"How you doing kiddo?"

"I'm alright I think, um but what time are we going to Lizzie's mom's house tonight?"

"Oh I think in about 2 hours we're gonna head over there. If you're still comfortable to go of course."

I nod "yeah im just nervous"

"That's perfectly natural honey, you're going to be nervous meeting new people who are essentially your family. But im here, and so is Lizzie, and we'll be by your side the entire time. If you feel something is too much, just let one of us know and we can go for a breather, or we can come home. And that's completely okay kiddo, yeah?"

I give him a smile and a nod "yeah, thank you Bee"

He laughs and ruffles my hair "you're welcome lilah"

I giggle at him and before I have time to question myself I wrap my arms around him gently to initiate a hug. He seems surprised again, but does hug me back. While I'm in his arms I ask again "you promise you won't leave me alone when we're there?", he holds me tighter in response pressing a kiss to my temple, "I promise lilah, I'm never going to leave you."

As I pull away I thank him again before saying goodbye to go get ready.

But just before I leave Robbie shouts  "oh wait lilah"

I turn around "yeah"

"um have you seen Lizzie, is she okay?"

"Oh I did just as you left, she's okay now, but maybe go talk to her. I don't like you two fighting because of me, im so sorry."

I see Robbie's mouth open just about to respond, as Elizabeth walks in shaking her head "don't apologise, it is not your fault, okay? it's mine, and Robbie was right in what he was saying, I should've listened, not argued. I'm sorry." She says this holding eye contact with me, but when she finished she turns to hug Robbie, probably feeling guilty about before and honestly craving comfort after her panic attack. Which. No. I didn't tell Robbie. That's up to her, I'm not going to share information she might not want shared.

As they're hugging I see an arm reach out in my direction, followed with a mumbled "please". But I just have to give them both an apologetic look as I gently shake my head and go to move upstairs.

D- "I need to go get ready"

I see Elizabeth shove her head into Robbie's neck trying to hide that she's started to cry again but I notice either way.

R- "it's alright lilah, you go get ready honey"

I nod and rush off upstairs.

———————————————————-

Lizzies pov

I'm just snuggled into Robbie trying not to cry. "I'm sorry Robbie I know it's all my fault and I shouldn't have argued with you about it, it just hurts now, I'm trying, I want to be there for her now. I'm gonna really try from today I promise."

He responds by kissing my head and just whispering "I'm glad to hear that babe."

We do our own things for the next hour or so and then I go check to see if everyone's ready so we can head off in a few minutes. It's not a really long drive but still about 30 minutes so I want to head off soon.

I'm really anxious. I haven't told my mom about Delilah. She's aware I was pregnant, by the way. But I don't think she'll be so happy that Delilah is here with me now.

On a good note the twins are really excited. And I think Trent will be happy about it too. I just need to chill. Even though that's impossible as a person with anxiety.

So after a few deep breaths, I go find my husband, who's just sitting on the couch. I lean over and peck his lips "you ready babe?" When he nods i jog up the stairs to tell Delilah.

Knocking gently on her door "Delilah, you ready to go?" She opens the door, she's ready, and is wearing an anxious look on her face.

L: "you look beautiful honey"

D: "thank you" while blushing not used to these kinds of compliments I'm guessing.

L: "let's go huh"

————
(Time skip to getting to Lizzie's moms)
Delilah's pov

Getting out of the car it's safe to say I am now terrified. Do I want to know my family? Yes. Does that mean it's not scary? Absolutely not.

Just because they're my family by blood doesn't mean they'll like me. Except the twins. I think they're safe too.

Just as we're basically outside the door, Robbie gets a phone call.

I can only hear his conversation briefly:

"Yeah I'm kind of busy right now, we're with family"

"Really"

"Can we not do it another time?"

"He needs me now? Shoot. Okay."

As his conversation carries on I get nervous. I don't want him to leave. He's safe. He's the only person I know is safe. I trust him to be there for me. I need him here for this.

Robbie comes back over to where me and Lizzie just stood waiting for him. He kneels down in front of me, grabbing my hands. "Lilah, that was work. They need me right now to sort something. I don't want to leave, but I can't reschedule so unfortunately I don't have a choice this time. I can assure you Lizzie will take care of you. But, if you don't want me to leave you, I can always either drop you off back at home or try bring you with me. It's up to you sweetheart, I don't want to push you into doing anything."

I turn to look at Lizzie, scared that she's annoyed at Robbie for suggesting I go with him or back home. But she just seems to smile at me and reaches out to gently stroke my hair, which I try really hard to not flinch at, while saying "it's your decision baby, I'm happy for you to do any of those things."

I nod slowly, changing to look at the ground and think. "Um I'll stay here. If what you said to me still applies, Bee, and Lizzie will help instead?"

R: "alright Lilah. Well Lizzie will take you out of the situation if you want or need to leave, just give her a look, or ask and she will honey, won't you Liz?"

E: "of course I will" while nodding.

D: "okay"

R: "come here then before I go"

As he reaches his arms out to me to give me a hug. He holds me tight, resting his lips on top of my head and pressing kisses there. He whispers to me "please let her in, just for tonight. You need someone to comfort you through these kind of situations and I know I can't tonight so please let her try."

I just nod as he lets me go. He kissed Lizzie, before saying his goodbyes and driving back to where he's needed for work.

As he drives away, I feel a hand on my back as I'm watching him. I flinch a little making Lizzie look at me concerned but I don't make her move her hand. She gives me a smile before saying "right, you ready baby?"

I just nod whispering an "I suppose" as Lizzie knocks on the door.

I see a woman open the door, who I assume is Lizzie's mom, who's name I also recently learned was Jarnette. She pulls Lizzie into a hug before I see her look at me and her eyes widen.

J: "Who's this?" She asks Lizzie.

L: "Mom this is my daughter, Delilah."

—————

Sorry for the cliffhanger!!!

I'll update when I can <3

Also this isn't proofread so hope it all makes sense🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 403 20
Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans have a daughter, Savannah Evans-Johansson. Savannah has lived with her father for as long as she can remember. Her...
614 21 11
The delicate beginning rush The feeling you can know so much Without knowing anything at all And now that I can put this down If I had known what I'd...
8K 232 26
Elizabeth Olsen had a boyfriend. Elizabeth Olsen had a baby. Elizabeth Olsen no longer had a boyfriend. Elizabeth was eighteen with a baby who had a...
The accident By A

Fanfiction

25.5K 912 15
Lizzie's kid gets kidnapped and years later she finds and adopts a child read for the resto Includes TW, like r@pe, kidnapp!ng and abuse.