Drarry | A Future Surprise

Av Blinger301

James breaks Draco's time turner, no surprise there. Which ends them up in 1996, their parent's 6th year. The... Mer

001: James!!
002: Double Unexpected
003
004: Oh No
005: We've Got A Runner
006: Obliviate
007: Normal

(Slightly) Different Ending

586 13 0
Av Blinger301

They had all appeared back in the sand-covered living room, right where it began.

"Well, I'm tired." Evelyn said as she stretched, "I'm off to bed."

"Did she just leave as if nothing happened?" That was all they thought. "Now James your punishment."

Malfoy said as he turned serious, "But Mommy, Dad said that you would be in the bedroom by now." Lily intervened.

"What?" Malfoy asked.

"Yeah what?" Potter added.

"Honey, if you wanted to do that instead you should have said so." Malfoy said as he dismissed James and Pulled Potter upstairs not before Potter turned to Lily with a look of approval.

They heard the door slam.

Blaise and Ron had already gone upstairs and Pansy and Hermione had gone to the kitchen to start dinner.

"You know that Mom won't forget to punish you right?" Ivana reprimanded the smirking James. He had such a wide grin, it would seem his mouth would split open any second.

"He could actually, depends on hard dad fucks him. My fate is in his hands."

"James!!!"

Everything was back to normal.

A/N: Just wanted to make the ending a bit more...James.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

428K 23.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.6M 98.2K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
93.5K 1.9K 27
DISCLAIMER I wrote this my self I know the idea isn't original and if I copied someone sorry I didn't mean to. Please don't repost and if you see it...
44.5K 790 12
(Inspired by @Kitkat_uwu ) You were the shy new kid. But they always flirted with you and teased you. No matter how many times Mina and the rest of t...