• I CHOOSE YOU TOO • - ateez

By universebebe

Roses are red Violets are blue If you choose me I'll choose you too A sequel to "I Choose You", this story f... More

Intro
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

4

201 11 8
By universebebe

As it always does, Monday came along. This was Jongho's first school day. But he was still snuggled up in bed. He groaned as he felt someone tap him. He turned seeing wooseok. "Hm?" He asked and sat up.

A smile grew on wooseoks face. "Jongho you slept through your alarm." He tried his best not to laugh.

"Really? What time is it?" Jongho said looking at his phone. He sighed seeing that he still had time to get ready. "Oh you scared me."

"Don't worry I wouldn't let you be late the first day of school. Plus we wake up around the same time." Wooseok said before going into the bathroom. 

Jongho sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Thanks. I don't know where I'd be without you."

"Technically, late for class." Wooseok answered making Jongho laugh.

Ever since Thursday's orientation, Jongho and wooseok pretty much did everything together. Eating, getting books, and such.  They would talk a lot in their room when there was nothing to do. Jongho was lucky to have a roommate he was so close to.

They both got ready for the day. Jongho put on a hoodie as he normally did. He always changed in the bathroom. It was what he did to hide his scars. Even though they were healing they were embarrassing to him. He didn't want anyone to see them.

"Jongho our classes are at the same time, right?" Wooseok asked.

Jongho came out the bathroom and nodded. "Yeah they are. Why? Do you want to walk together?" He asked.

"Am I too clingy?" Wooseok asked joking a bit.

"No let's walk together." Jongho laughed.

And that they did. They both walked to the main building. It wasn't too far from the dorms. Eventually they had to split ways and go to separate classrooms. When Jongho sat down he looked around his classroom. He didn't recognize anyone. So he just kept to himself as he waited for the teacher. Meanwhile he would text Yunho.

-

Yunho walked into his classroom. He was now suddenly regretting having a science lab early in the morning. He placed his backpack down and sat down. He looked around the room. He didn't know anyone in the class. There were some recognizable faces but no friends. He scrolled on his phone while everyone else came into the classroom. He saw a text come in from Jongho, 'Yunho I already overslept this morning🥲'. Yunho smiled and texted back.

Suddenly the teacher began to go over the introduction to the class and the syllabus. "For every lab you'll have a partner. And I will be picking your partners for convenience sake. If I call your names please sit together." She said and began to read names.

Yunho could care less. He was still on his phone. Jongho stopped responding, probably because he was starting class as well. Yunho moved on to texting seonghwa instead. Suddenly he heard his name.

"Jung Yunho and Song Mingi." The teacher said then moved on to other names.

Yunho was startled by hearing Mingi. He looked up from his phone then looked around almost frantically. He saw Mingi sitting behind him. He sighed and cursed under his breath. Rather than making a scene, he got up and went to sit with Mingi.

Once Yunho saw Mingi he froze. Maybe he hadn't had a good look at him or it was his first time seeing him after a while. Mingi looked extremely hot that day. The new hair, the glasses, the outfit. A blush came across yunhos face seeing the black and blond haired male. He cleared his throat then went to him. He was glad Mingi wasn't watching him. He may have noticed his fondness.

"Hey." Mingi only said.

"Don't even." Yunho warned him then sat next to him. He tried not to make eye contact.

They both still rarely spoke to each other. They only spoke when it was a necessity, and even then that was rare. They had a mutual agreement for the silent treatment. But this was the first time they had a class together. And being lab partners for the whole semester means that they have to talk almost every other day. They both were not looking forward to this.

Yunho took out his books and flipped to the science lab. Mingi did the same. Yunho glanced at Mingi who seemed annoyed as well. Yunho looked back at his book and sighed. He felt bad for shutting Mingi up like that. I mean they had to talk at some point.

Yunho looked at Mingi. "Sorry.. I'm just tired."

"It's cool. You have every right to hate me anyways." Mingi shrugged, keeping his eyes on the book.

"Maybe.. let's just start the experiment." Yunho said shutting down the conversation.

After the teacher explained the experiment, everyone started. Yunho and Mingi tried not to interact that much. They just weren't used to each other anymore it felt so unnatural. Mingi tried to keep it cordial but Yunho would always give short answers. It was a simple lab just about measurements. They just had to measure random objects and calculate volume, density and such.

"It's.." Mingi said as he typed into the calculator. "139.3, right?"

Yunho looked at Mingi's calculator then at his own. "No you idiot, that's not right at all." Yunho tried his best not to laugh, but a smile creeped onto his face.

"Oh.." Mingi looked at Yunho's calculator. "I must have pressed the wrong thing."

"Yeah.. must've." Yunho let out a laugh. "You suck at this. Even with a calculator."

Mingi smiled, a little embarrassed, but he was happy he could make Yunho laugh. He missed his laugh. "Whatever. I remember when you would beg for me to help you with math." He mumbled feeling like he had to get Yunho back for the teasing.

Yunho rolled his eyes. "It wasn't because you were good at it."

"I know. It was because you wanted me to be around you all the time. You were so whipped." Mingi said back.

"Hah okay sure. I didn't know you were a cheater then." Yunho replied.

Mingi got quiet. He looked around a bit knowing someone probably heard that.

"Just saying." Yunho shrugged and pointed to the right answer. "Here's the answer."

Mingi rolled his eyes and wrote the correct answer down. They continued to work on the lab silently.

After they were done, they left class. Yunho left first and Mingi left after slowly walking behind Yunho. Yunho pulled out his phone texting seonghwa. The next class he had seonghwa had too. Yunho glanced behind him hearing footsteps. He rolled his eyes seeing Mingi.

"Are you lost?" Yunho asked annoyed.

"Nah I have a class in this direction."

"A relief to know you aren't following me."

Mingi jogged a bit walking ahead of Yunho. Yunho just watched and shook his head.

"Now who's following who?" Mingi teased.

"Whatever." Yunho said, trying not to smile. He did miss Mingi's teasing.

Mingi opened the door to his next class and Yunho paused. "What? This is your class..?" He asked.

"Yeah, what about it?" Mingi asked.

"You did this on purpose." Yunho groaned and walked into the class.

Mingi walked in with him. "Please if I knew you were in this class with me I would've chosen another one. I'd never torture you on purpose."

"Right.." yunho said then went to sit with seonghwa.

It was a relatively large classroom which was a relief since they didn't have to sit together.

"Hey hwa." Yunho greeted setting his backpack down then sitting down.

"Hey.. so what's." Seonghwa said a little awkwardly since he saw Mingi walk in with Yunho.

"We have the same class before this too.. I know it's crazy." Yunho sighed.

"I'm sorry Yunho."

"It's fine. I don't really care. I'm over him remember?" Yunho said with a smile.

Seonghwa sighed and patted yunhos shoulder. He knew Yunho wasn't over Mingi but he wasn't sure what else to say.

Soon enough everyone was heading into class. Hongjoong and San were also in that class. San sat with seonghwa and Yunho. Hongjoong sat with Mingi of course.

The teacher began class and everyone was following the syllabus with him. Hongjoong leaned back in his chair. He never paid much attention during syllabus week.

Mingi leaned to whisper to Hongjoong, "Remember when we were talking about me having a class with Yunho?"

"Bro everyone's in this class chill." Hongjoong whispered back.

"No- that's not what I meant. The class before this I have with him too."

"Oh damn, really?" Hongjoong said aloud accidentally, which grabbed the attention of the whole class. He quickly covered his mouth.

Mingi facepalmed and laughed at Hongjoong. The rest of the class snickered too.

"I'm sorry, Sir." He apologized to the teacher who was looking in his direction.

"No don't apologize to me. Apologize to your future self." The teacher started and then went on to lecture about how you should pay attention in class or you'll never graduate.

"Oh great he's one of those teachers.." San grumbled and went on his phone to find a tiktok to send wooyoung.

Mingi playfully punched Hongjoong in the arm. "Idiot."

"Yeah... I'm an idiot." Hongjoong agreed covering his face.

-

After separating from San, wooyoung went into his classroom. He looked around and then saw a familiar face. "Jongho?" He said shyly.

"Wooyoung!" Jongho called. "Come sit."

Wooyoung sat next to Jongho and smiled. "Hey Jongho. Is this your first class?"

"No. I had a class before this."

"Ahh okay. I'm glad we have a class together." Wooyoung said with a smile. "This is my first class. I couldn't imagine getting up earlier."

"Really? I thought I would wake up pretty easily, but I ended up sleeping through my alarm this morning." Jongho admitted.

"Really?" Wooyoung laughed. "Did you make it to class on time?"

Before Jongho could answer someone called for wooyoung. "Wooyoung!"

Wooyoung turned around seeing yeonjun, "Oh no way. You're in this class too?"  Wooyoung asked.

"Yeah." Yeonjun said and sat down. He walked in with another boy who sat next to him. "Wooyoung this is Changbin. And Changbin this is wooyoung." 

"It's nice to meet you Changbin." Wooyoung greeted.

"It's nice to meet you too." Changbin said back.

Jongho watched their interaction. He just stayed quiet. He didn't feel like he would fit in wooyoungs other friend group anyways.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ooo things are getting interesting. New friendship brewing between Jongho and Wooseok. Wooyoung is super popular. Mingi and Yunho showing interest in each other again while Hongjoong and seonghwa are still struggling. I wonder what's next!

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 4.1K 37
Hongjoong is faced with a tough situation when his former roommate Seonghwa ends up matching as the second RA on his floor. They'll be forced to face...
6.6K 346 16
SeongHwa moves to a new place, just to fall in love with a mysterious artist... But will he find the artist behind? . . . Sad story alert ⚠
5.1K 521 30
Seonghwa was just a simple guy trying to have some fun in a bar on a Friday night. He didn't expect there to be live music, nor to be captivated by t...
58.5K 2.8K 49
"in another life, i would be with you. we'd be living our dreams... but together." "we can still make that happen, y'know." - in which seonghwa & hon...