Chapter Two (An Indescribable...

By DayDreamRomantic

A sequel to An Indescribable Feeling. - As BTS starts Chapter Two of their career, their soulmate also begin... More

Headline News
Triumphant Return
Listen Carefully
Roles Reversed
Building Connections
Playing Catchup
Toxic Atmosphere
Home Voyage
Idols Assistance
Fan Confessions
Stronger Together
Twice Unexpected
Homeward Bound
Divided Paths
Mountain Climb
Your Turn
Lone Flower
New Heights
Private Activities
Deja Vu
Never Enough
Meeting Again
Badly Hidden
One Family
Time Jump
For Christmas
Tired Teatime
Never-ending Support
Seven Hours
Super Time
Come Back
Reaching Out
Don't Change

Passing Time

1.4K 142 25
By DayDreamRomantic

"I could get used to this."

"You changed your tune."

Anna was currently being carried in Jungkook's arms from their bedroom to the kitchen. Her sprained ankle had turned into a fractured one after a clumsy moment before it had healed. Her youngest soulmate had been happy to continue being her mode of transportation around their apartment and she had learnt to enjoy it. He placed her on a stool at the counter next to Namjoon and then began to help Hoseok make breakfast.

"The doctor said she will need to weight bear eventually."

"Come on, Joonie. Put those big arms to good use. What have you been working out for if not to carry our injured soulmate around?"

Hoseok and Anna grinned at each other.

The leader looked up from his book, shifting his gaze from Hoseok to Anna and then back down.

"To be healthy."

Jungkook leaned over the counter, placing Anna's breakfast in front of her.

"Sure, Hyung. We believe that."

Anna laughed when her youngest soulmate winked at her, causing Namjoon to glance up at them with narrowed eyes. So she decided to change the topic.

"Thank you all, by the way, for doing my dance challenge. I know it was difficult for you, especially you, Joonie. "

Since she wasn't able to do the challenge herself due to her injury, her soulmates had stepped up and taken part to help keep up the momentum until she could take part in promotions.

"What are you talking about? Joon suits the girl group style dances."

"What is this? Pick on Namjoon day?"

"Sorry, Joonie."

Anna pouted cutely and the other two copied.

Namjoon stood up and walked behind Anna, wrapping his arms around his.

"You, my love, were so sweet and innocent when we found you. You've let these hooligans corrupt you."

"Hyung!"

Ignoring Jungkook's cry. Namjoon pecked Anna on the cheek, once, twice, three times and continued until she was giggling.

Everyone in the room smiled at the sound.

Once he stopped she leaned back into his embrace.

"Why don't you put those big arms to use and help me shower this morning?"

"Noona! That's my job."

Hoseok put his hand on the Maknae's arm.

"Kookie, stop hogging her. Show your Hyung some love instead."

Hoseok leaned over for a kiss, but Jungkook put his arm around the dancer's shoulders. The older looked up at the younger with a sigh.

"When are you going to stop growing?"

The next few months flew by.

Jimin's album came out. Anna was sad that she didn't get to go to the music show recordings, but because of her injury, it was deemed too risky. However, she made sure to give him extra love and encouragement at home.

The song SET ME FREE had been a pleasant surprise. It was a new sound and style for him but she lived it. Her soulmate had made sure not to spoil anything for her beforehand. However, she had been there when he was trying to write the lyrics and so she knew how hard it had been for him. Many nights he had needed the comfort of his soulmates to reassure him that those days were behind him.

Hoseok enlisted and no one was sure how their visits should continue. For now, Anna could visit each of them once a month, but she knew that this wouldn't continue until all of her soulmates had finished enlistment. Eventually, they would deem them not necessary anymore.

Yoongi's album hadn't been a huge surprise in terms of style, but that hadn't made it any less epic. Anna had made sure to show him how hot she found his acting. She had also known that writing this album had taken a lot out of Yoongi. He had been through so much in his life and when Anna saw the AMYGDALA video she hugged him and wouldn't let go for ages. And then he went on tour. It was hard for her not to travel with him, but it was something he wanted to experience for himself. However, that wouldn't stop her from flying out at some point to see him.

Anna was recovered enough by SEVENTEEN's comeback to keep her promise of doing their dance challenge. It was difficult, but the guys were so patient with her and they had a lot of fun together.

TXT went on tour as well and she missed Yeonjun a lot. She still had her English lunches with some of the members of ENHYPEN and sometimes one or two of SEVENTEEN would join them as well.

ENHYPEN had their comeback. Jay had taught her the partner dance to Bite Me, but after the reaction to their music video, she had decided it might be best not to post it on social media. However, when she showed her soulmates they had the idea to record her dancing with one of them instead.

So many things were happening and so much was changing that it was hard to keep up.

Unlike after her first album where she didn't work on anything new until prompted, this time she started writing not long after. A lot of things happened in the months following her comeback that she felt inspired to talk about.

Something that had been on her mind was a phrase that she remembered being told a lot when she was a child. 'If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.' She wondered why a message that she had heard so much when she was younger seemed to have been forgotten.

There was a difference between constructive criticism and spiteful hate comments. The necessary and the unnecessary.

She wondered why people felt the need to lie or twist the truth to make people appear bad. Headlines for news articles always had her thinking one way until she read the article and saw how misleading the title was.

Anna had started planning out the concept. The album title 'Nothing Nice' and the themes or stories behind the songs: words have power, why do you hate me, focusing on the positive, think first.

It became her secret project. She felt very passionately about the subject as Anna was someone who was affected very deeply by unkind words. She often felt disheartened by the world feeling that it was a hopelessly negative place. That was what drew her to BTS and K-pop. They made her happy and they made the world seem like a brighter place.

Sometimes compared to her soulmates she felt a little superficial or generic. She wanted to do something unique and personal that could have a positive impact on people's lives. She believed in the power of music and she wanted to use it for herself.

She had been taking full advantage of Yoongi being away on your and had set herself up in his studio. The room had gradually become littered with her stuff. A soft blanket, a fluffy cushion, her favourite mug, a stash of chocolate, her notebook and a pencil case. To name a few.

While the rest of her soulmates were busy working on their own projects, Anna ended up spending most of her time in the studio. Not only working but catching up on dramas and listening to music as well.

When Yoongi had a few days between shows, Anna flew out to California to see him. She didn't have long, but afterwards, she planned to travel to New York to see TXT.

She arrived in time to see her soulmate's concert but not early enough to see him beforehand. The show was epic. Anna had tears in her eyes she was so proud.

As he was singing his last song she left to wait backstage for him. The look on Yoongi's face was ecstatic when he saw her. He opened his arms and she ran to him, hugging him tightly.

After getting changed, he grabbed his stuff and they were quickly on their way back to the hotel. Yoongi held her hand the whole way.

"It's so nice to see you. I miss cuddles."

Anna gasped teasingly.

"Min Yoongi misses cuddles!"

Yoongi pouted cutely.

"Forget I said anything."

"No! If you want cuddles then I'll smother you in them."

She brought his hand up to her lips and kissed the back of it making him smile.

"You're too cute."

"Nope, you're cuter."

Yoongi sighed playfully and shook his head as he smiled.

"What have you been up to? Are you busy?"

"Hmm... I'm working on something."

"Oh yeah? Working on your next album already?"

"I'm not sure. It might just be a personal project. We'll see."

"That's good too. I'd love to listen to it whenever you're ready."

"Thanks. I've taken over your studio. It's mine now."

"Is that right?"

"Yep."

"That's what I get for giving you the password."

"Hey!"

"Just kidding. I give it to you freely."

This time it's Yoongi who brings their joined hands to his lips making Anna melt and smile at him happily.

"I made it a bit more homey. Cosey."

"I bet you did. I'm imagining lots of pillows and blankets."

Anna nodded.

"You would be correct."

"At least I know you won't break into my alcohol collection."

She frowned thoughtfully.

"Is that why I'm the only one who has the password?"

"Maybe."

Yoongi found himself grinning as Anna broke out into laughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

809 52 6
This is Book four in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" followed by "Saranghae" be...
59.9K 2.3K 51
Soulmates are people who are bound to you before you are even conscious. How? Well, because the night sky said so. The temperature, the tranquility...
18.5K 728 114
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
289K 12K 146
They need to find their soulmate. She needs to find a job during the worldwide pandemic. Will fate bring them together or will the past ruin any chan...