Want Me (BoyxBoy)

Heather_gO által

When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lu... Több

Hello/Warning!
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-

-27-

1.1K 51 15
Heather_gO által

A/N- Sorry for the late update! I've been a little sick (my tonsils are inflamed), and I lost a little motivation not making it into the Watty's. I wasn't trying to neglect my readers, I swear. I know I've taken longer breaks before, but I still apologize for being a week late. I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

-Wes-

After leaving Ryland's, I dreaded going back home. I know I'm going to have to apologize when I really don't want to. I didn't do anything wrong. Thankfully, Grandma was gone when I got home. Mom was up waiting for me, though.

"Why the hell did you speak to her like that, Wesley?" Mom asks, following me into my room.

"I don't know," I say with a shrug before sitting down on the edge of my bed.

"It was really rude. We haven't seen her in so long, and now she's probably not going to want to come back if that's how she's going to get treated."

Rude? "She was the one being rude. Gossiping about people like she's perfect."

Mom lets a sigh out. "You know how she is, Wesley. She's always liked to talk about other people. It's something I had to accept a long time ago."

"She can talk about people all she wants, but she didn't have to be homophobic."

"I want to talk about that, by the way," she says, coming over to take a seat beside me. "Why did you get so upset about the whole thing?"

I obviously can't tell her the truth, nor do I want to mention Ryland being bi to her. I mean, having a friend that's gay would be a pretty good explanation for why I made a scene. But still, I don't want to use Ryland as that friend. I've been hanging out with him so much. She might start to wonder if something's going on between us.

Theo suddenly pops into my head. I wouldn't exactly call him a friend, considering we just met this morning and he's the reason I got mad at Ryland, even if it was mainly my fault. I also don't go to school with him, but for some reason, the lie starts rolling off my lips.

"Because I made a new friend, and he happens to be gay. He and his boyfriend already get picked on enough at school, so it just made me mad having to hear my own grandma speak bad about people like him." I glance at Mom out of the corner of my eye. "Has she always been like that?"

"Yeah. It's how my grandparents raised her."

"What about you? Did she raise you like that?"

"Basically, but I never really saw anything wrong with it. And as a nurse, you're not allowed to discriminate against anyone, so that kind of became a part of my everyday life. Plus, I don't really care what others do. Like you said, people shouldn't be hated for who they love."

Hope begins to fill me as I listen to her words. She agrees with me? Okay, I'm kind of convinced Mom wouldn't hate me if she found out. I almost want to tell her, but if I tell her, she'll tell Dad. And I don't want to bother him while he's on his business trip.

I'll do it when he gets back.

Yeah. I'll tell them then.

~

*A little mature stuff mentioned throughout the chapter

If I had to use a word to describe how I feel right now, it would be 'miserable'. Though Mom agreed with me about the argument with Grandma, I still got in trouble for running out and leaving without my phone. I haven't gotten to see Ryland in a week and four days. I miss him.

I think I want to have sex the next time I see him. I think I could handle it now. Despite how miserable I felt, it didn't stop me from practicing. I've managed two of my fingers, and it doesn't even hurt at all anymore getting them in. I've even been getting off while doing it, but... it doesn't feel as good. And I have no idea where my prostate is. I tried to find it, but I just think I can't reach it. And it fucking sucks.

I'm so tired of coming home every day. I want to see him. I wonder if Mom will let me leave the house today. It's only a Wednesday, though, and it's already pretty late. She'll probably make me wait until this weekend. Fuck, I'll still ask.

I find Mom in the living room watching tv. "Hey, Mom."

She grabs the remote and pauses the show. "What's up?"

"Can I be ungrounded?"

"Why?"

"I'm bored."

"Oh. I was hoping it was because of tomorrow."

"What's tomorrow?" I ask, a little confused.

"Valentine's Day. I thought you might've had a date, and that's why you were asking."

Valentine's Day. Not being in a relationship made me completely forget about the holiday. Wait, I am in a relationship. Why hasn't Ryland mentioned anything about it then?

"Oh. Uh, no. I don't have one. I just wanted to get out of the house."

"Oh. Alright then. I guess it's fine. Just don't run out and go driving when you're upset. I've seen a lot of the aftermath from accidents that happen because of that."

"Alright. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. Where are you going?"

"I... don't know yet. I'll let you know if I make some plans."

"Okay," she says before going back to her show.

Once in my room, I instantly go to text him to see he beat me to it.

'Do you think you could do something this weekend? I miss you.' The message being followed by a bunch of crying emojis makes me smile.

'I just got ungrounded.'

'Really? Then could we do something tomorrow then?' So, he does know what tomorrow is?

I decide to tease him some. 'Why tomorrow?'

'Well, for one, I miss you so the sooner, the better. And two, I want you to be my valentine.' I can feel my heart start racing at that. Why does he always have to phrase things so cutely?

I chew on my lip while I debate on what to say when my phone starts ringing, the call being from him. I answer, bringing it up to my ear.

"Will you? Be my valentine?"

"Yeah," I respond without hesitation.

"Oh. I didn't expect you to answer so bluntly."

"Well, it should be obvious, but yes, I'll be your valentine."

"Perfect. Does that mean I can take you out tomorrow?"

It suddenly dawns on me. We can't hang out on Valentine's Day. That would look so suspicious. Especially after the whole thing with my grandma. Mom would probably doubt the lie I told her.

"I get it if you don't want to go out, but could we at least hang out here?"

"I... I don't know. It'll look weird us wanting to hang out on Valentine's Day, won't it?"

"It doesn't have to be. Friends can still hang out on Valentine's Day. But if it'll help, you can lie and say you're going out with a girl..." he suggests, but I can tell by his tone he's not thrilled about the idea.

"No, uh, you're right. It'll be fine. I'll just tell her I'm hanging out with you. I already told her I didn't have a date. Oh, and I have something I want to tell you tomorrow." Two things actually... I want to tell him about what Mom said about gay people, and that I want to try sex.

"You know the suspense is going to kill me, right?"

"You can handle it."

He lets a groan out. "Fine. Uh, so, did you want to go out tomorrow? I thought we could finally go play laser tag this time. What do you say?"

I really do want to play it with him. But I can't help but think about how 'couple-ish' we're going to look with the day being what it is. You know what? Who cares?

"Okay."

"Okay." I can tell by the way he says it that he's happy. "I'll pick you up?"

"I'll drive to your place."

"Okay. I'll text you tomorrow. Good night, Wes."

"Good night."

~

After a long time of getting myself prepared, mentally and physically, I managed to successfully use the enema during my shower. Probably one of the worst things I've ever done. The whole experience was unpleasant, but at least I won't have to worry about anything gross happening later tonight if I do go through with my plans. But I think I'm going to. Because I really don't want what I just did to go to waste. And wouldn't it be romantic to have sex for the first time on Valentine's Day? The only thing holding me back is the fear of it being painful. And the embarrassment. I acted so weird the last time he fingered me. I can't imagine what I'd be like if sex is even better.

"Going somewhere?" Mom asks when I come into the living room after getting dressed. I chose something simple since we're not doing a fancy type of date, just a t-shirt, hoodie, and jeans.

"Yeah." Keep it calm and natural sounding. "I'm going to go hang out with Ryland for a little while."

"Oh. Ryland didn't have a date tonight? He's a handsome boy." That he is.

As much as I don't want to, I decide to make him sound straight to help the idea of us hanging out today. "The girl he's been talking to broke things off between them, so he asked if I wanted to hang out. I thought he could use some cheering up."

"Oh. Well, go do that. Tell him I said hi."

"I will. Bye, Mom."

"Bye. Have fun." I'll do that, too. It's been a while since I've had sex, and although this sex is a different kind, I'm still excited to do it.

I give Mom one last smile before leaving.

~

"We're finally going to do this," Ryland says, pulling into the parking lot of the laser tag place. "I'm excited to play this with you."

"Me too," I say, reaching for the door handle.

"Hey. Before we get out, I wanted to say something." I nod to tell him I'm listening. "Happy Valentine's Day."

I give him a small smile. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"And do you mind telling me the thing you wanted to tell me today?"

"Oh. Sure." I obviously only tell him about what Mom said for now.

"That's really great honestly. She doesn't sound homophobic at all, Wes."

"I know. I also decided to tell my parents. About us."

"When?" he asks, looking at me with concern.

"When my dad gets back. That way I can tell them together."

"I'll be there if you want me to be. You don't have to do it alone. In fact, you don't have to rush it if you need more time."

"Okay. But I think I want to."

"Let me know if you need me."

"I will."

He nods. "You ready to go in?"

"Yeah."

We leave his truck behind and make our way inside the building, finding an employee behind a counter near the entrance.

"Hey. How are you guys doing? Wanting to play some laser tag?"

"We're good," Ryland answers. "And yeah. How does it work here?"

(A/N- I've never played laser tag nor do I know how it works, so I just rolled with this...)

"Okay, so, we have four rooms with different layouts based on difficulty, starting with basic, intermediate, pro, and expert. Expert is obviously hardest with more obstacles and mazes involved. You'll pick one you want to play in, and then you decide how many rounds you want to do. We go by fives, so five, ten, fifteen, twenty, and so on. How many are you wanting to do?"

"How long is each round?"

"Ten minutes unless a team gets wiped out before the time's up. So, five rounds usually lasts an hour."

Ryland looks over at me. "Five rounds or ten?"

"Five sounds good."

"Alright," the guy says. "You can always add more if you decide to play longer. And what difficulty did you guys want to do?"

Ryland looks at me again. Not wanting to get too worn out for my plans tonight, I answer, "Intermediate."

"And do you want to be on separate teams or the same?"

"Separate."

"Same-" Ryland answers at the same time. "Uh, I guess separate."

After the guy goes over the rules and instructions, Ryland pays for it. The guy then excuses himself to go get the equipment.

As soon as he's gone, Ryland meets my eyes again. "You didn't want to be partners?"

"No. I want to kick your ass. Can't do that if we're on the same team."

He looks a little stunned by my words. "Oh. It's on then. You want to make a bet?"

I narrow my eyes. "Depends. Is it something appropriate?"

He leans a little closer, his eyes narrowing as well. "You should know I wouldn't make you do something for a bet. Plus, you like inappropriate things."

I shift my eyes away from his. "What do you want?"

"If I win, let me take you to and from school for the next week." I go to protest, but he continues, "And if you win, I'll do whatever you want." Then he shrugs. "Even if it's not appropriate."

I swallow hard, thinking back to all the sexual things he's done for me... If I win, I could get him to do one of those again. I mean, as of right now, it's the only thing that comes to mind. Okay, so even if I change my mind about sex, I could still get off tonight...

"Fine."

"Hope you're ready to be sitting in my truck next week."

"You're being overly confident. I've seen your video game skills. I don't think I will. I hope you're ready to give me whatever I want."

"Oh, I'm always ready for that."

I suddenly realize what I agreed to. "For you, it's a win-win either way, isn't it?" He smirks. "Alright, I'll make sure to make it something you won't enjoy."

"I don't have a lot of self-respect when it comes to you, Wes. I'll enjoy whatever you throw at me."

"What if I'm mean to you?"

"Well, you can't do that. You promised not to be anymore, so that's off limits." I roll my eyes, knowing he's right.

"Here's your vests and guns," the guy says after returning, making me clear my throat and reach for one of each of them. I grab the blue, knowing Ryland's favorite color is red. "Okay, red team will start on the left side and blue on the right. We're going to start a round in a few minutes, so put your vests on and get to your side of the arena. A buzzer will go off at the end and the beginning of the rounds, and you'll have two minutes to get back to the starting point before the next one."

"Okay, thank you," Ryland tells him.

"You guys have fun. Oh, and we have some lockers along that wall where you can put your belongings, so they don't get lost."

"Okay."

He gives us a nod before we walk away to go over to them.

I set the gun and vest down on the small bench near the lockers to pull my hoodie off. I set it in one of the empty lockers before grabbing the vest to see how it goes on. One clip in the back. I pull it over my head and reach behind me to clip it. I fumble with it, my fingers not being able to grip it. Right when I think I have it, it slightly pinches my finger.

"Ow."

"Is it okay if I help you?" Ryland asks from behind me.

I turn my head to look at him before glancing around to see no one paying attention to us, too busy gearing up themselves. I give him a nod before looking forward again.

I hear him move closer to me and feel the slightest bit of a tug on the vest, making me tense and dig my nails into my palm. I feel his fingers brush the small of my back, making me feel hot. God, Wes. He's just helping you with a vest. Why is this having that much of an effect on me?

I hear the sound of the clip snapping in place, pulling me out of the horny fog in my brain.

"There you go," he says, stepping back.

I turn to face him again, giving him a small smile. "Thanks." He nods and starts to pull his own hoodie off before grabbing the vest. I go to offer my help, but he tells me he's got it before the clip snaps from behind him.

"You ready? We better get to our side."

"Yeah."

"Good luck, Wesley," he says with a wink before leaving me behind.

I let a sigh out, annoyed with the name. I know he just said it to distract me, but I'm not going to let it. I'm going to kick his ass and win this.

Once I'm on my end, I realize I'm not sure what we're betting on exactly. Whose team wins or kills against each other? Whatever. I'll make sure to do both, just in case. I can see the large timer displayed above, counting down from thirty. I grip the gun in my hands, taking a deep breath to prepare myself.

When the buzzer goes off, the other people on my team take off. I start walking forward through some of the obstacles, keeping the gun aimed up. The only people I see so far are my own team. I quietly step around a wall, still not seeing anyone. Damn it. Where is he?

I actually manage to take out some of the other team, but still no signs of Ryland. I peek around a corner to finally see him aiming at one of my teammates, and I use the opportunity to shoot him. Watching his vest flash red makes a surge of victory soar through me. I smirk at him when his eyes meet mine before I jog off to find another person to shoot.

When the next round starts, I rush in, passing through a new set of obstacles this time. I'm not seeing anybody, though. All of a sudden, I hear a small noise come from my vest, and when I look down at it, I see it flashing red. I whip around to see a smirking Ryland a few feet behind me.

"Got you."

I narrow my eyes at him before stalking back over to the starting point. I glance at the clock to see I was only two minutes into the round. How annoying. His ass is mine next one.

I take my time sneaking through this time, making sure to check behind me every so often. But despite my efforts, I get shot by him again when I run into him coming around a corner, too stunned to react in time. He of course gave me another cocky smirk for pulling the trigger first. That's two against one now if we're doing kills.

I get my revenge the next round, though, evening our score. I almost didn't find him in time, though, considering he stayed hidden on his side of the arena the entire round. At least I think he did. I found him hiding behind the very first wall. He would've shot me first, but I kept my body behind the wall where he couldn't get to the vest.

I manage to stay in that round all the way to the end. I feel like I killed half the opposite team alone. This is actually pretty fun, and now that I've gotten the hang of it, I don't doubt that I'll win this bet. Our score is even, and based on the board with the timer, our teams are tied, too. Honestly, I don't care if my team loses. If I shoot him again, I'm counting it as a win.

I find him again during the last round, though he didn't make it easy. Once I spotted him, he bolted from me, making me have to chase him through some semi-difficult obstacles. But he winds up in a dead end.

After the little bit of cardio we just did, I'm a little breathless, but the adrenaline and thrill knowing I'm about to win makes it easy to ignore.

Deciding to taunt him some, I step closer, keeping the gun aimed at him. He takes a step back, getting closer to the wall.

"Wes," he says in a pleading tone.

"Yeah?" I ask, getting ready to press the trigger.

"Please."

I let a laugh out. "Please what? Let you win? Why would I do that?"

"Fine then," he says, walking toward me. I furrow my brows, confused. He's letting me win? He stops in front of me, grabbing the barrel of the gun and pressing it against his vest. "Shoot me, Wes."

The look in his eyes make me feel hot all of sudden. Why's he looking at me like that? It's the same look he gives me when he's being serious but also flirtatious at the same time.

"Remember, it's a win-win for me." He lowers his voice before continuing, "I can't wait to see what you make me do for you."

I swallow hard, going to press the trigger when my vest starts flashing red. My jaw drops, and I glare at him, thinking he somehow did it with his gun held down at his side, but I see him looking stunned, too, staring at something behind me. I turn around to see one of his teammates running away. Asshole.

Ryland's laughter fills my ears, making me turn back to glare at him again. "So, I win then?"

"You knew he was there. That's why you were distracting me."

"No, I actually didn't see him come up. Honestly. I wanted you to win."

"Yeah, right. Don't act like you're not thrilled about getting to give me rides now."

"I mean, I am happy, but how about this? Since I wasn't the one to eliminate you, I'll still let you do your half of the bet. Whatever you want."

I still get that? "Whatever I want?"

"Anything."

"Okay. Can we go back to your place now?"

"Yeah."

Despite losing, I had a lot of fun. And it might be the adrenaline still coursing through me, but my decision about later is still the same. I want to do it. I want to have sex with him.

A/N- Wes is ready to put out. Bet you can't wait to see how that goes next chapter...

How'd I do on this date?? I thought the whole laser tag thing was cute. Especially how competitive Wes was getting. All to lose at the end lmaooo.

If you've read my other books, who's excited for the spring break scenes?? I've been excited to write it ever since I wrote it in Alyx's pov. It's coming up soon!!

Vote if you enjoyed!!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

122K 5.9K 36
Summers in Arizona can be brutal. So can finding love in a small town when you aren't straight. At twenty-years-old, Steven has just about given up o...
31.9K 1.2K 70
𝗟𝗲𝗼, a cute nineteen year old college freshman, suffering with mental trauma moves in with his new step family along with his biological father. ...
1.3M 43.5K 20
[BoyxBoy - Completed] Jake and Lee are two very close best friends who spend most of their time around each other. Sometimes they like to mess around...
19.4K 2K 30
Ned and Sam won't talk about their first kiss. But when Ned gets stood up on a date and tries to prove his worth by stealing a famous local relic, Sa...