ɪʟʟɪᴄɪᴛ ᴀꜰꜰᴀɪʀꜱ • ʀᴀꜰᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇʀᴏ...

Door delicatessss

Rafe Cameron's love and obsessions. JJ Maybank's issues and recklessness. Rafe Cameron x OC x JJ Maybank. OBX... Meer

ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴄᴀꜱᴛ
ᴀᴇꜱᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄꜱ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛꜱ
𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕃𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼𝕃𝕍𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝕋ℍ𝕀ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋
𝔽𝕀𝔽𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕆ℕ𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕆
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝔽𝕀𝕍𝔼
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝕀𝕏
𝕊𝕀𝕏𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

𝕋𝕎𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕐 ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔼

1.1K 24 12
Door delicatessss

JJ MAYBANK been waiting outside the party, glancing at the house that full with people. Full with Kooks. The music blaring can be heard from where he's standing along with the chatters of people. He leans against his bike, waiting for Hope.

He had to excuse himself from his friends back at The Wreck, they were dancing together while enjoyed the food that Mr. Carrera treated them, courtesy of Kie. Until JJ told them he needs to left, saying he's got something to do.

Though his friends questioning what he possibly needs to do during this time and insisted that he can do that later, JJ still wants to go. They end up letting him, pleading the good bye and promised to meet the first thing tomorrow.

Hope walks out from the party with cautious, making sure nobody actually saw her especially Topper. She made her way through the lawn, eyes scanning around to find JJ. She catches his figure standing not so far from the yard, leaning on his bike.

A smile tugging on her lips, she's fastened her pace towards the blond. Can't wait to meet him.

"Hey, Pogue" Hope spoke when she's close enough to him, waving her hand when JJ finally turned his head. A bright smile plaster on him at the sight of the girl

"Look who it is, the Kook princess" JJ announces, pushing himself away from the bike to greet the girl. Hope letting out a small chuckle, she continues her walk until she's reaching JJ by the bike.

"I got some boozes for yah" Hope holds up two cans of beer that she sneaked out from the party. JJ's eyes brightened at the alcohol "You are officially my favourite Kook, Red" JJ cheers, grabbing the cans from her.

"As if you have another Kooks to favour" Hope states, she knows JJ despised half the Kooks. Probably every Kooks in here.

"You're right, I hate all of them" JJ grinned "Except you. I like you"

Hope can't help to blush, she looks away from JJ to hide the fluster that creps on her cheeks. Not wanting to show that to him but JJ already saw it, he saw how red she looks right now. He can't help to smile more.

JJ likes it how easy Hope to blush even by only his words, not many girls he met has that traits. How she looks away to hide it and turned into shy because of his compliment.

"I got something for you" JJ changes the topic, he wants to tease her more about the fluster but he keeps it down for now. Hope looking back to JJ, the streak of blush still there on her cheeks.

"What?" she asked.

JJ grabs a plastic bag that he hangs from the bike's handle and hands it to Hope. She takes it without questioning, peered into the plastic and this is her turns to bright up

"You brought me Cokes?" Hope beamed, looking up to JJ with bright eyes. There's couple of cans in there and she can't help to feel thrilled, she always got excited at the simple gesture from people.

"Yeah, picks the best one for you" JJ nods, he feels joyful at the excitement from Hope. Only because he bought Cola cans for her.

"You're totally my favourite Pogue right now" she said, returning the same statement like him before.

JJ chuckling when he notices it "I would always be your favourite Pogue" JJ proudly said, winking at Hope.

She rolls her eyes at the vain from him, though she knows he's being playful. JJ laughs again at the eye rolled, he can't help to find her as cute. He always finds her attractive.

"So, uh. Where we're heading to?" JJ asked, they can't possibly hang out at here, right? "You can hop on, I'll take you wherever you want. I'll be the driver for your chariot" he pats on the seat of his bike.

"That's so nice of your, Sir Maybank" Hope teased.

"I always nice, ma'am" JJ curt, putting a hand on his chest.

Hope shook her head "There's a beach at the back, we can go there if you want?" she suggested. Though it would be like an honour for her to get a ride from JJ, she's still needs to think about the possibility of Topper finally realizes that she's not at the party.

She needs to run back to the house as soon as Topper found out, so she thinks she just wants to be around. It's easy for her to make the leaps, would be less suspicious.

"You're not afraid if Ken's found you and I out there?" JJ questioned, just cause. He has no problem with it, he'll go wherever Hope wants.

"Nah, he'll be occupied by Sarah. I told her to keep Topper grounded" Hope answered. Though she never told Sarah about the meeting with JJ, the girl still agreed to help her out. But Hope totally needs to fill her in later with what happened tonight.

"Sarah knows?" JJ asked.

"Not really" Hope shook, she motions for JJ to walk with her to the beach. JJ grabs the plastic bag from Hope and walk side by side with her.

"I didn't tell her about you but she knows I'm meeting someone. Told her to cover me up as much as she can" Hope continues, letting JJ holding the plastic.

"Sarah not gonna snitch?"

"Nah, we're keeping each other secret like an oath. She won't do that, I'll do the same for her"

The both of them always keeping each other secrets and Hope knows neither of them would snitch on each other. Sarah always covers up for her and Hope will do the same. They already did countless time, it's not something they're not familiar with.

"I can see that" JJ nods.

He can see that Hope and Sarah have a strong friendship, just like the one he had with the Pogues. Though he barely knows Sarah, he thought maybe she can be a brat or something. Way too mean for Hope.

"You think she's gonna brag at you if she knows about you're meeting me?' JJ asked again, he just curious. Wanting to know about the perception people around Hope for being with him tonight.

"She would brag, but in a good way. She might tease me for it and get me to talk about what happened but she's not gonna berate me for it" Hope explained.

She knows Sarah would never, she looks a little mean but she's not. She would always support her, as long as it wouldn't hurt her at the end.

"That's nice" JJ reply, pressing his lips.

At least he knows Hope has someone that not gonna question every single things that she did. After what she told him, he can tell she's being control for most of her life.

"Yeah, she is. I'm grateful for having her in my life. She's like the sister I always wanted" Hope smile, can't help to adore the relationship she has with Sarah. Her life can be a little hard sometimes but Sarah always makes it easier.

JJ smiles, she loves how her face brightened when she's talking about something she likes. That making JJ wants to keep asking her questions, just to see her face lit up when she's talking.

They finally reach the beach, Hope guides him to a spot that a little hidden from the people at the house. Though Sarah can keep Topper occupied, there's still people that can still found her here. She knows they can be a little noisy.

The both of them sitting down on the sand, taking each other sides. Hope removes her sandals from her feet and places it next to her. Tucking her legs underneath, JJ decides to lounge his legs. Resting it on the sand.

"You're smoking blunt?" JJ asked, he pulls out the roll from his pocket. He can offer her if she did.

Hope shook her head "Nah, I like to keep the signal clear" she said.

JJ grinned, though he knows that answer would come out from her "You mind if I?" he asked, just for precautions.

"No,bno. Go ahead" Hope states, she never mind. It's not like she can prevent people from doing something they want.

The boy shrugged and put the blunt on his lips before he lights it up with the lighter. Hope can't help to stare, he looks so attractive while casually doing that.

She looks at his lips for quick seconds, when the blunt dangling from it. But she looks away, it's kinda rude for her to stare.

She clears her throat, looking out to the water here she can hear the waves hitting the shore. The breeze lightly ruffling her hair making it tangling than it already has. She feels regrets to not bringing her hair tie with her.

"So---How come I never really saw you around before? Like, you know, just go to parties or just hangs around the Cut" JJ starts the conversation, blowing the smoke in the air.

"Topper never wanting me out on my own" Hope said "He said, there's bad people out here. Especially at the Cut. So if I'm gonna be out, I need to take someone with me"

"Bad people, as in the Pogues?" JJ questioned.

When Hope looks at him, he already gazes at her. She feels bad, because that's exactly what Topper meant.

"I never think you guys as bad people, JJ" Hope assured, she caught the look from him "I spend years trying to convince them that but they never listen to me. I don't really have much choices than listen to them"

"That's okay, it's not the first time I've heard something like that" JJ shrugged.

He doesn't look sad but his answers make Hope feels bad. Because she never did, she never thought the worse about the Pogues. Even sometimes she's questioning it, but she never hating them.

"Don't say that, JJ. You made me feel bad" Hope frowns a little, she's fully facing the boy.

She really wants JJ knows that she never thought anything like that about him or even the Pogues. If anything, she always wants to befriend with them, to at least have a chance to know them.

So, she would know that she's right about it and they were wrong.

"Don't worry, I know you don't" JJ suddenly grinning, he lets his blunt dangle from his lips and it kinda muffles his voice "Because you're way too sweet to hate people, you don't have that in your muscles"

Hope breath in relief, she really thought JJ would guilt tripping her for it. Because she would spend her night trying to convince JJ that he's not a bad person and she never thought of him like that. Maybe she did, once. When he pulled the gun at Topper and threatening to shoot him.

But after he came to her house and apologizes for what he did, she knows he's not like that. After that, she always looking forward to see him again.

"But you, do you really hates us? The Kooks?" It's Hope's turns to ask him, even she's kinda know the answers. Because the Kooks did nothing but only terrible things to them. JJ has the whole rights to hate them.

"I do hate the Kooks, I always did. They're first grade assholes" JJ spats it without hesitates, pulling out the blunt from his mouth and let it stay in between his fingers "They think they're good and great, but they aren't that different than us. The only things that made them special because they have money and we didn't"

Hope glances at him, listening to every words come out from his mouth. JJ kinda right about it, the Kooks are not so different than the Pogues. For most parts. They're only superior because they have money, that's right too.

"Then, why are you talking to me if you hate us so much? Why are you agreed to hang with me?" Hope asked. Tilting her head "You even went to my house just to apologize for what you did to Topper.

"I don't hate you, Hope. I don't know you before, how can I hate you?"

"But I am a Kook and you do know me. You saw me with Topper and Rafe, I was there when they berating you and your friends"

"You're not just a Kook or Topper's little sister" JJ states "I mean sure, at first I thought you're just as an asshole as them. You with your expensive clothes and boat, I thought you're a spoiled brat" he chuckles a little making Hope to smile. Waiting for him to continue his speech.

"But when I actually talked to you for the first time at Heyward's, I know I'm wrong about you. You're not a brat and not even like your brother" he uttered "You're such a sweetheart, Hope. I know it when I saw one" he continues, his eyes softened when he looks at her.

"If I'm not just a Kook or Topper's little sister, what am I?" she asked, wanting to know the perception he has for her more.

JJ looks at her, a little too long not to get lost inside her ocean gazes that somehow resembles his. He pursed his lips.

"You're just---a Hope. My Hope" he states, smiling at the girl that been waiting for the answers from him.

Hope feels her stomach fluttering. It somehow sounds better when he said that.

His Hope. My Hope.

Especially when he's gazing at her like that, his blue eyes piercing into hers. His blond strands messily fall on his forehead almost covering his eyes.

"You don't hate me?" Hope asked again, just to make sure.

"I'm not, I never did and I don't think I could ever hate you" JJ confessed "Or else, I won't be here, won I? Sitting here, at the Kook's side of the island with the princess herself. I would rather laying down on John B's moldy pull out" he jokes.

Hope let out a chuckle "That's not nice, you could hurt his feelings"

"Nah, he'll survives" JJ brushed it away, taking another drag from his blunt. Blowing the smoke from his mouth, letting it filling the air around him. Hope crinkling her nose a little, not fond with the smoke.

When they fall into a silence, Hope reaching out for the plastic bag where their drinks are. She takes out her one coke's can.

"You want a drink?" she asked, already pulling the beer out for JJ.

"Yeah sure" he nods and Hope just hands the beer at him. JJ glances at the beverage, he thinks he wants something else "I think I want the same one like you" he said.

"What? You're going sober now?" Hope teased.

"Just for tonight, I'm driving home" he pointed at his bike back at the party house "Keeping the line clear" he grinned.

"You're literally smoking weeds now, JJ. There's nothing clear about it"

"I can handle my drug. Now, give me the Cola" he fakes his irritation, demanding for his drink.

Hope rolls his eyes at his action, he puts the beer back and grabs the Cola before hands it to him. JJ takes it with a big grin, mutters the thank you for her.

"So, Hope. Tell me something about you" JJ suddenly asks, popping the lid from the can letting out the hisses sound. Hope did the same thing like him.

"What did you want to know about me?" she asked him back.

"I don't know, anything. Just tell me anything"

"You ask me, I don't know what to tell" Hope frowned, taking a sip from her drink. JJ squints his eyes, trying to think a better question to ask. Clicking his tongue.

"What about your real name?" he said, making Hope to snort.

"My real name, really? Where are we, kindergarten?" she laughs, thinking that a little ridiculous but JJ looks optimist for his question.

"Just tell me" he insisted, nudging her side lightly.

"Hope is my real name, what do you think my name is this whole time?" she said .

"I mean, like your full government names"

"Why would you want to know my government names?"

"Are you always asking this many questions? Just tell me, it's not that hard to answer" JJ grumbles, feeling a little annoyed at how Hope been dodging to answer it.

"Fine" she peeped, blowing the air a little. JJ looks at her, waiting for her to spoke "It's Hope Amelia Thornton" she finally said, mumbling a little.

She always loves her name, but sometimes she finds her middle name kinda questionable.

JJ raised his brows "Hope Amelia Thornton, huh? That's cute" he compliments, he's indeed find her name cute. Hope Amelia really suits her "But you know what's more cuter?" he suddenly asks.

Hope still recovers from the part he's calling her name's cute, she gives JJ a look.

"If you get called as Hope Amelia Maybank" JJ flirted, winking at Hope making her face steamy.

She can bet she's all red right now, her eyes widened before she looks away. JJ let out a loud laugh, he can see the embarrassment striking her face. The streaks of red covering pretty much all her face.

"You're literally all red now, Mrs. Maybank" JJ still laughing, snorting a little. Hope groaning at the constant teasing, she swats her hand to hit him.

"Shut up, JJ. That's not funny at all, stop it" she whines, starts to fan her face because of how hot she feels. She has the urge to run towards the water and just drowned herself.

"You like it, do you? Get called as Mrs. Maybank"

"Shut up, JJ!"

"Come on, just admit it. You're all red now, I know you like it" JJ pokes her arm, trying to get her to look at him. Hope swats him away again, she doesn't like he's making fun of her like this because it's too embarrassed for her to look at him.

"I swear, JJ. If you don't shut up I'm gonna beat your ass"

JJ laughs once again, as loud as before. He throws his head backward and has to hold on his stomach because of how hard it feel.

He feels a pure joy. He only feels that around his friends and now he feels that with Hope, he can't help to enjoy it. For a while, he can feel half of his burden being lift up from his shoulder.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm dropping it out now" JJ surrender, he holds up both of his hands in the air. His face also red now, but because of the laugh not because of the fluster like Hope.

"Come on, looks at me. I'm not making fun of you" JJ continues when Hope still looking away from him.

The redhead biting her lips, though she's still feels embarrassed with what JJ did, she can't help from wanting to laugh. Because as much as silly that sounds, that kinda made her heart flutter.

Hope Amelia Maybank doesn't sound that bad, get calling Mrs. Maybank doesn't sound bad. But that still silly.

"You're an ass, JJ. I swear I want to drown myself right now" Hope whined.

"No, no, don't do that" JJ laughs, nudging her shoulder with his "I don't want to be a suspect for being the last person to see you"

Hope smacks his head, she has enough with him making fun of her. JJ yelps at her action, rubbing the spot immediately while scrunching up his face.

"What about you, JJ Maybank? What is your full government name?" Hope questioned him back, changing the topic before JJ can get out with more jokes about her. She's still feels her face warms, but not as hard as before. She waits for JJ to answer for it

"Jesse James Maybank?" JJ blurted that out, not even holding it back. He never really cares about his name.

Hope scoff "You're literally a Jesse James?" she questioned, holding her laugh from burst out "You don't look like a Jesse James to me"

"Why, what do I look like?"

"I don't know. Anything but Jesse or James" Hope shook her head "maybe Jacob? Or Jason, I guess. But not that"

JJ rolls his eyes "It's a champion name, okay? Better than Hope Amelia"

Hope gasping when he drags her name back into the conversations "Hey, you said my names were cute before" she complained, giving him unbelievable look.

"Nah, I'm taking it back. Not cute anymore"

"Fine. And Jesse James sounds nothing like you"

They start to shoot a glare at each other, they hold the contacts for couple of seconds before they start to burst out in laughter. Throwing head to the back, stomach getting hurts. Their laughs filling the air around the beach, echoing thorough it. Since it's barely people here, it making their voices more vibrant.

Hope needs to cover her mouth from keeping made loud noise, her cheeks cramped because of it. This feels nice, laughing like this. With a friend, with JJ. She never thought this day will coming, that she's having fun hanging with a Pogue. With JJ Maybank out of people.

"That's the most ridiculous arguments I ever had in my life" Hope mutters it, the laugh still slipping from her mouth but not as loud as before.

JJ still trying to recover from it, brushing his golden locks away from his eyes "Yeah" he agreed, slowly letting his laugh die.

He glances at Hope, taking her full figure into him. Grazing her wavy and blow out auburn hair that messily falling down past her shoulder to her cute light blue tank top that hugging her body down to her short jeans. How her eyes lighten up while she's talking, especially about something that caught her interest.

The plumps, pink lips of her that only coated with gloss, smiling at a simple jokes or gestures from him. Or the way she's scrunches her nose when she's disgust with something or about to laugh.

Everything about her seems perfect to JJ, she looks ethereal now. He doesn't know if it's because of the weed that messing with his head, but he has the urge to kiss her.

He wants to feel how her lips against him. He wants to feel her touch on him, how smooth her skin is. Maybe the weed already messing with his head, but JJ knows it took more than couple of drags from it to make him high.

JJ leans forward, bringing his face closer to her. Hope notices the moves and she feels her body pulling into him unconsciously.

She knows what he's trying to do and she wants him to, she doesn't want this moment to falter away. So, she leans towards him. She never did anything like this, she never kiss anyone before. Though there's so many people wants to do that with her.

But Hope wants to make her first kiss as a special one, the one that she never regrets for having it. So, she reserves that until she feels like it's worth enough for her to do it.

And now? She feels like it's worth enough. She wants to do this, she wants to have this.

Their faces almost close to each other, only couple more moves and they're gonna kissing. One more move, she's gonna has her first kiss. With JJ Maybank, the last person she would ever think to has her first kiss with. And now, it seems about to happen and it's not a dream.

But before their lips can meet, her phone starts to chime couple of times. She broke away from leaning into JJ and looks down for her device on her pocket, knowing it comes from Sarah.

She already set up a specific notification for her, just in case. For a situation like this.

JJ can't help to feel disappointed, they're only inches away from each other and they could have it. He's cussing himself, he has the urges to throw the phone away from cock blocking his moment with Hope. He clears his throat, scooting away from getting very close from her.

"Shit" Hope mutters it, her eyes darting on the screen of her phone. She looks mortified.

"What? What's wrong?" JJ asked in concern. Though he feels annoyed, he can't help to feel worry. Maybe something is happening and Hope is in needed.

"I really need to go now" Hope states, dodging the question. She starts to scramble for her sandals, finishing her drink as fast as she can.

She's in a rush. JJ frowned, as if his previous moment that got interrupted not disappointed enough and now Hope needs to go? They're just having a good time together.

"What happened?" JJ asked through the rush, trying to calm her down.

"Sarah and Topper get into a fight. He's a little furious now" Hope explained, already gets up from the sand "It's just a matter of time before Topper notices my disappearance. You don't want to handle Topper when he's mad" she's slipping on her sandal.

JJ wants to cuss Topper, who cares if he's got into a fight with his girlfriend? Why Hope has anything to do with it? She's not a baby, she can do whatever she wants.

But he knows that if he keeps pulling Hope out from her bubbles that her family wrapped around her, she's gonna get into more troubles.

Maybe they can't see each other anymore and JJ never wants that from happened. It already good enough Hope wants to risk to be around him, she could just turned him down if she wants to.

"So, that is it? This is how our night ended?" JJ mutters it, there's a disappointment lacing his tone. He can't help himself, he was having fun.

Hope stops from her movement, glancing down back to JJ who is still sitting on the sand looking sad. That making Hope to feel bad, she also wants to be here with him for as long as she can.

But she can't do anything about it, she doesn't want to risk anything. If Topper finds out she's not at the party, he's gonna come out and search for her.

The last thing she wants to happen is for Topper to catch her out here with JJ. Not because she's afraid of him, but she doesn't want to get JJ into more trouble. And the probability of her not gonna see JJ again. She wants to keep seeing him, she likes to be around him.

"I'm sorry, JJ. I really do, but I have to go" Hope pleads, biting her lower lip "But we can have this again, next time. I promise I'll make up to you" she suggested, she doesn't want this to become one time thing only. She wants it to happen million times after this.

"Really?" JJ starts to beam again, he looks to the girl. He never thought Hope wants to do this again with him, he thinks this maybe is going to be just one time.

"Of course. I enjoy our time, JJ. I like talking with you" she confessed, smiling sweetly at the boy "We can do this again, if you want to, obviously"

"Of course I want to do it again, I like talking to you too" JJ quickly said, he pushed himself up from the seat. Standing on his full height, making him towering over Hope that only reaches his neck "We can do this again, I want to do it" he continues.

Hope looks up to him this time, taking his ocean blue eyes into hers.

"Yeah?" she asked, just to make sure.

"Yeah" JJ confirmed it, nodding his head. He wants this as much as she wants it, more than anything. More than anyone knows.

"Okay" Hope agreed "But we're gonna talk about this later, I really, really need to go now. I don't want to deal with an angry Ken doll" she jokes.

JJ lets out a small chuckle at the reference "Okay. Text me when you're safely home?" he asked, just trying to find any reasons to talk to Hope even via the phone. Hope smiles again, she would gladly to do that, to get any chance to text JJ.

"Sure. Will you do the same?"

"Yeah, I will" JJ nods again. That's just another excuse for him so he can text Hope, he's not gonna complain about it, it's an opportunity that he can't let it go.

"I'll see you later, Jesse James" Hope pleads, grabbing the remain Cola cans from the plastic bag that JJ brought for her. She can drink it when she's back at the party.

"I'll see you later, Hope Amelia" JJ pleads back.

Hope gives him one last look before she turns around, but she stops halfway. She turns back to JJ, causing the boy to furrow his brows.

But before he can ask any question, Hope runs up to him and places a quick kiss on his cheek leaving him dumbs trucked at the action. His breath got ragged.

"Good bye, Pogue" she said before she's running towards the house. Can't help to flush at her bold movement but she knows she's doing a right thing. She wants to do it.

JJ still stunned in his position, trying to process of what is happening. It's just a kiss on his cheek, JJ did something more than just a kiss on a cheek. But coming from Hope, everything feels like a strange to him. He can even forget to breath if it's about Hope.

He slowly smiling, bringing his fingers to graze at where her lips just touched his cheek. He's totally going to sleep with a sweet dreams tonight. Probably the best one he ever had since forever.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

351K 4.4K 81
Kayla Smith was in love with a Kook, but after they broke up. She started to fall for a pogue. Rafe still has feelings for her and is trying to win h...
4.2K 142 16
𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. seasons - half of season one - full season 2...
929K 18.9K 108
in which charlotte carrera finds herself more conflicted than she has ever been in her entire life. rafe cameron x fem! oc || seasons one + two + thr...
1.1M 21.7K 118
𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝘢𝘥𝘫. 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘸𝘦...