The Unexpected Marriage |15+...

By author_prachiii

This book is a about a story of hate to love .The journey of them from hate to love was actually tough and un... More

Prologue
Dedication/Aesthetics!>•
[Chapter 1]
[ Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Book - Logo ]
[Chapter 13]
[ Chapter 14]
[New book ]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Announcement]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21 ]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Chapter 28]
Announcement ?¿
[Chapter 29]
[Chapter 30]
15/05/2024 -NOTICE
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 31
|IMPORTANT |

[Chapter 9]

2.1K 88 0
By author_prachiii

Pov -Vihaan

I woked up after the sun rays hit on my face .After waking up I was Lil confused about how I am sleeping here and that too in a messy state .I started to look around in the room and I realised I was actually in my own room but what about Kaira where is she ??

I stepped out of the bed ,fixed my posture and took my phone to see the time .It was 5:40 am in the morning .I was confused where she can go in early morning.She will obviously have not went to the guest room ,then where she can go ? .I was confused as fuck !

Let me find her somewhere .I opened the door and went to some of the room 's .In everyone's room their door was closed and I was not getting where she can go ?! .Did she went to her house ?? .No way she will not .Then I saw one worker doing some work I decided  to ask him .

"Gireesh do you know where is Kaira ?"

"Bhaiya ,bhabhi toh shayad terrace pe gayi hai " - He replied
(Brother ,sister -in-law has probably gone to terrace )

"Terrace ?? " - I was shocked .I decided to go the terrace

"Okay thank you so much Gireesh " - I said hurriedly and went away .

I don't why but some amount of tension was released.I was relieved that she has not gone anywhere .She should have atleast told me about going .I reached the terrace .I hurriedly opened the door and found Kaira sitting on the floor .

I was shocked as hell .Why she was sitting here and also alone .She has gone mad or what? .I walked up to her and patted on shoulder from behind .I whispered

"Kaira "

Pov - Kaira

I was in my deep sleep but then suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder .I quickly opened my eyes and looked back he was no other than "Vihaan " .I can't understand what he want now after doing all that he should be ashamed of himself .

"Why you were sleeping here ?!" - Vihaan asked

"Nothing "

"You should tell me Kaira why you were sleeping here ? Wait don't tell me you slept here whole night??"

"Yea I slept here whole night ,any problem?"

"Why are you talking like that ? Did something happen you can tell me ,is there any problem?"

"How can I tell you Vihaan the problem is you " - I thought

"No there isn't any "

"Then why such behaviour Kaira ,wait these marks  on your neck ?" - Vihaan said while touching them

"Why are you asking ?"

"I have the right to ask who did this to you ,I am none other than your husband."

"Don't you remember anything?"

"About what I should remember Kaira .Please tell me properly what you want to say .I don't have patience "

"You really doesn't remember anything? "

"𝐍𝐎 Kaira I don't remember anything.Now can you please tell me what happened?"

"No , actually nothing happen " - I said while getting up

" Then why you were sleeping here ?"

"Because I wanted to .Do you have any problem or something?"

"Yeah I have problem .I can't see my wife sleeping on floor "

"And who gave you permission to have a problem "

"I don't need any permission.I am your husband and you are my wife .I am caring for you because you are my one and only wife . Otherwise I would have not said that anything to you . Remember it Kaira ,you are my responsibility and I do care for you " - He said while coming closer to me

"What are you doing Vihaan " - I whispered

He came enough close to me .That much close if anyone will move our lips would touch .

"Now tell me the actual reason behind all this " - He asked seriously

"There isn't any reason ,try to understand "

He held my shoulder and gripped it .

"Kaira I am asking you last time ,tell me about everything what had happened"

"𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 " - I shouted and harshly removed his hand from my shoulder

I started to walk away 

Pov - Vihaan

She wasn't telling me anything .I know something has happened last time .But what happened last night ? .I am in a total confusion .I need to find out about all this .But what about the marks which is present on her neck .

I suddenly stopped Kaira

"Kaira wait "

She stopped at her place

"Kya maine kuch galat Kiya hai ?"
(Have I done something wrong ?)

Nervousness started to increase in my heart .I didn't knew why but I was also not sure about myself .Because yesterday at the office .

Yesterday at office :

I was working on my laptop.Then someone knocked on my door I said to come in .

"Sir we have made some of the drinks for you because Sameer had founded a girlfriend" - One of my employee said

"Really?? Thats great ! Now he will not even come to us ,from now one he will busy with his girlfriend"

"Sir we have given this drinks to everyone and this one is for you "

"Oh okay thanks .Keep this on the table I will drink it in few minutes"

"Sure sir and thank you sir " - He said and went out

After few minutes I decided to take a break from work .I took up the glass and decided to drink it .I drank the whole glass .

It was actually tasty and again I went to do the work .

Present ~

"Tell me Kiara what I had done ? "

I said while going towards to her .

"Say something Kaira "

"Yes ,you have done something" - She said while making the eye contact

Anger took all over me .

"Why didn't you tell me about this that I had done something?"- I said while shouting

"I don't want to talk anything about that "

"You need to tell me 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐀 or else I will find out by myself "

"Then do what you want .I am not stopping you " - She said and went away

Did I really did something to her ? I touched her? I beat her ? I kissed her ? I fucked her ? What I did to her .I was the one who had made those marks on her neck ? .And because of all this she came here to sleep ? .

Yesterday I was feeling something different after that drink .This is all because of drink ? .I am not understanding what had happened to her .She should atleast tell me about it .We both can solve it together but no she just want to be in her depression.Nvm .I will find out what I have done to her .

To be continue~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
8.8K 412 12
"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮, 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾?" He replied with holding hands, which I thought was mine but....it was my best friend. His silent...
34.9K 917 27
𝘍𝘈𝘐𝘙 - 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖇𝖎𝖆𝖘, 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖞, 𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖓𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊 ♡➶︎♡ "If I kiss you, are you gonna freak out on me?" . . . . . A...
60.8K 2.2K 24
In this story Flug has two personalities. Dr. Flug and Dr. Slug (heroic au). The only way Dr. Slug can be heard or seen is if Dr. Flug's paper bag we...