SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 75

1.8K 109 6
By PLK_ARMY

After few minutes when they all started eating, Jungkook's phone ringed. He looked at the caller id and it was Junho. He quickly picked up the call and spoke, "Hey...... ohh really... okay I am coming."

He said to Yoongi, "Hyung, Junho is here. I am going to get him." He quickly get up and ran outside without waiting for a reply. After few minutes, Jungkook came with Junho.

Jungkook introduced everyone to Junho, "Come, meet everyone. He is Yoongi hyung, my eldest brother...... she is Sohee noona, Yoongi hyung's girlfriend..... then this is my Tae hyung and she is Yoona noona, his girlfriend." Junho greeted all of them and apologized for being late.

Then Jungkook introduced others, "He is Jin hyung, my dad's best friends son. He is same like Yoongi hyung to me....... next to him is Hobi hyung, he is Yoongi hyung's best friend and this is Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung's younger brother...... and at last, Jimin hyung, he is Sohee noona's younger brother and Tae hyung's best friend." Junho greeted them all.

Then Jungkook said, "Come sit." Junho nodded and sat down on the couch besides Jungkook.

Junho whispered to Jungkook, "Kookie, I am a little nervous. What if your family doesn't like me?" Jungkook put his hand on Junho's and said, "Don't be nervous. I am with you. Just enjoy." Junho nodded.

Just then Yoongi spoke, "So Junho, tell us something about yourself and your family." Junho answered, "Umm, actually hyung, I -------". He was cut-off by Yoongi in between who said, "Its sir for you." Jungkook frowned a little at his hyung's behaviour but shrugged it off. Junho looked at Jungkook but then said looking at Yoongi, "Sorry sir. Actually I was saying that, I don't have a family. I grew up in an orphange."

"Ohh okay", said Yoongi. Yoongi asked him again, "So, you met Jungkook in high school, right?" Junho nodded and said, "Yes, when I first saw Jungkook, I fell in love with him. It was love at first sight for me." Jungkook looked down a little shy. Junho looked at Jungkook with a smile. Yoongi noticed them and sighed.

Then Jin asked, "So, Kook told us that you were diagonsed with cancer. Are you fine now?" Junho looked at him and said, "Yes I am fine now. Thank you for asking. Actually when I got to know about my health, I decided to leave Jungkook so he could move on if something happens to me. I want to be honest with you all. I left Jungkook at that time but I regretted that decision and after my treatment, I came back to him because I can't imagine my life without him and moreover, I am fine now. I can always be by his side now." Yoongi chuckled a little after listening to Junho. He in his mind, "Explaining more than needed."

Jungkook looked at Junho and said, "Thank you for coming back." Jin then asked to Junho, "So where you got your treatment?" Junho looked here and there and stuttered, "Ab... I... actually I....".

Then suddenly his hand hit a glass of juice and all the juice fell upon him. He stood up abruptly and said, "I need to go washroom." Jungkook also stood up and said, "Come I will help you." Then they both went towards the washroom. Jin and Yoongi looked at each other. Eunwoo clenched his fist tightlty and mumbled, "He is putting up an act in front of everyone of being a good boyfriend. Jerk. I want to kill him so bad."

Jungkook helped Junho to clean the juice from his clothes and while going back to the lounge, Junho said, "Jungkook, I think your hyungs doesn't like me." Jungkook looked at him and asked, "Why are you thinking like this?" Junho said acting all sad, "Umm, I don't want to say this but you know I felt like I was getting interrogated by your brothers. I really don't want to remember my past." Jungkook held his hands and said, "Sorry from their side. They just wanted to get you know better but if you are not comfortable, I will ensure they will not ask anything more about your past."

Junho nodded and smiled a little. Jungkook caressed his cheeks and said trying to uplift his mood, "Hyung, you don't look good whenever you are sad. Don't be like this." Junho again nodded and said, "Okay, anything for you." Jungkook smiled and they both started going back to the lounge. Junho in his mind, "He is such a stupid person. Good for me."

They reached there and settled down on the couch. Yoongi asked, "Are you fine now?" Junho smiled and nodded. Yoongi was about to say something but Jungkook purposly cut him off in between and said, "Hyung, let us eat now. I am very hungry." Yoongi just nodded and they started eating.

After some time when they were done with their dinner, Tae said, "Hyung, me and Yoona are leaving." Yoongi asked, "Why? You guys didn't have dessert yet. We are almost done too. Lets go back together." Tae said, "Umm, hyung actually we have another plan. So...."

"Ohh, but don't get too late", said Yoongi. Tae nodded and got up and held Yoona's hand and bid goodbye to everyone. Then they both left.

After they left, everybody ordered dessert. They were waiting for their order to come. Just then Yoongi asked Junho, "What are you doing nowadays? Studying?" Junho replied while looking down acting a little embarassed, "Umm, no..... actually I am working to.... to earn for... for my living." Jungkook noticed that he is feeling upset while talking about his financial condition, so Jungkook said, "Hyung, he works at a cafe and he is very hard working. I am proud of him."

Junho looked at him with a smile with slight tears in his eyes, fake tears. Jungkook smiled at him back and gave him a assuring look. Just then Jimin said gaining everyone's attention, "Ohh, you works at a cafe. So cool. I also wanted to do some part-time job for fun."

Then he asked Sohee, "Noona, can I also work with him. It will be fun." Sohee said, "Jimin, it might be fun for you but for him its his source of living. So don't say something like this. It might be offending for him." Jimin immediately said to Junho, "Sorry Junho if I offended you. I didn't mean to."

Junho looked at Jimin and said with a smile, "No no its fine. I didn't take it wrongly." Jimin smiled and said, "You are so cool." Yoongi in his mind, "Cafe my foot. Such a liar he is. Is he hiding the truth just not to hurt Jungkook or he is upto something more? What he wants?"

On the other hand with Tae

"Tae, where are we going? How long I have to wait?", said Yoona getting bored sitting in the car from so long. Tae said, "We are almost there. Wait for a bit." Yoona said, "You are saying this from past half an hour." Tae chuckled a little. Yoona hit him on his arm and said, "Why are you laughing? Its not funny."

"You look cute when you whine like a kid", said Tae. Yoona said, "I am not whining. I am angry." Tae chuckled again and said, "You look more cuter when angry." Yoona crossed his arms and huffed. Tae said, "Just wait for a bit. We will soon be there. Its my favourite spot. You will like it." Yoona mumbled a small okay and looked outside the car window.

After few minutes, they reached at the place. Tae and Yoona get out of the car and Yoona gasped seeing the beautiful view in front of her. She spoke in happiness, "Tae its so beautiful. The moon, the lake and the city with lights. Its amazing. Wow!"

Tae smiled while looking at Yoona's face and spoke, "I am glad you liked it. I came here for the first time." Yoona frowned and asked, "But you said in the car that this is your favourite spot?" Tae smiled and looked at the view in front of him and said, "Umm, I mean I came here for first time at the night time, that too with you. I used to come here at the time of sunset because you know I had a curfew time and was not allowed to go out at night. So, I used to come here in the evening and enjoy the sunset alone...... I used to come here whenever I used to miss my mom and dad or whenever hyung scolded me or punished me. This place and this view gives me peace."

A tear escaped from Tae's eyes. Yoona looked at Tae and gently hugged him and said, "You are not alone now. I am with you, always." Tae hugged her back and spoke, "Yoona, you are very precious for me. During the past some years, I felt myself so alone. Although hyung and Jungkook were always there for me and Jimin too, but still I felt a little alone. But with you, I feel complete."

Yoona hugged him more tightly. Tae spoke again, "Yoona, my hyung did something to me three years ago which resulted in some mental trauma and I used to fear him alot. But I am much comfortable with him now. Everything is good now....... I was not myself for the past three years but now I want to stay as my real self. I want to share every good and bad thing with you.... I want to change for you.. I want to get better for you."

Yoona pulled herself out from the hug and wiped Tae's tears and spoke, "I am glad that you are sharing everything with me. I am always there for you Tae. I feel so special being here with you...... and I will not ask what your hyung did.... you can tell me whenever you feel so.... I am always with you.... and I don't want you to change anything about you... I love you the way you are Tae."

Tae smiled and pecked her lips and said while looking into her eyes, "Love you too. This moment is so special for me." Yoona smiled and hugged him again. Tae hugged her back. They stayed in the same position for some more time staring at the view in front of them.

Then Tae broke the hug and spoke, "Come with me. I wanna show you something." Yoona nooded. Tae held her hand and took her towards the car. He took her towards the car's boot and asked, "Ready?" Yoona just nodded.

Tae opened the car boot and yelled, "Surprise!!!"

Yoona looked at the boot and the decoration and squealed in happiness and asked, "Its so beautiful Tae but why all this?" Tae scratched his nape and said, "I didn't gave you a proper proposal. My confession was ummm... you already know. So I wanted to surprise you. So here it is."

Tae held her both hands gently and kneeled down in front of her. Yoona gasped in shock and put her hands on her mouth. Tae pulled out a small box from his pocket and opened it and forwarded it towards Yoona and said, "Ms. Im Yoon-ah! Thank you for being my girlfriend and accepting me as your boyfriend. I, Kim Taehyung, promise you today that I will always keep you happy and safe. I will always love you with all my heart. Thank you for coming into my life."

Yoona was still in shock and was just staring at Tae's face. She was screaming in her mind, "Oh my god!!! Oh my god!!! Oh my god!!!! He is giving me a proper proposal. Oh my god!!!"

Tae looked at her and spoke, "Umm, Yoona, show me your hand. My knee is going to break off." Yoona came out of her world and kneeled down too in front of Tae and showed him her hand. Tae smiled at the gesture and took the ring out of the box and slid it into her ring finger. She immediately hugged him, both still kneeling and said, "I love you too Tae. You are my happiness and thank you for coming into my life. I love you so much."

Tae hugged her back and spoke, "Love you forever." Then they kissed each other gently. The kiss was gentle and soft, showing their love towards each other. Soon they break the kiss and joined their foreheads together still into each other arms. Tae spoke, "Lets get up now. My knees are hurting." Yoona chuckled and said, "Mine too!" They both laughed and got up. They looked at each other lovingly and smiled.

Yoona looked at her ring and said, "This is so beautiful Tae." Tae said, "Umm, Sohee noona helped me to choose this and I know this ring is not that much expensive but------". He was cut off by Yoona who spoke, "Tae, it doesn't matter whether it is expensive or not. Its from you. Its enough for me. And I know that you must have got this ring from our small pay that we get from the Company."

Tae widened his eyes and asked, "H-how you got to know about this?.... Jimin told you? I will kill him." Yoona smiled and said, "No, I heard your conversation with Jimin in the morning today, when he was literally yelling at you for spending all your entire money on something. That time I didn't knew that you spend your money on this but now I guessed it."

Tae scratched his nape and looked away. Yoona chuckled and cupped his face and pecked his lips, then his both cheeks, then his forehead and then his nose and then again his lips. Tae laughed and smiled widely. Then Yoona spoke, "I must have done something so good to deserve you. Thank you for being with me."

Tae smiled at her and leaned a little closer to Yoona. Soon he attached his lips to hers and started kissing her. She also started kissing her back. The kiss was passionate this time. They devoured each other for some few good minutes and then they broke the kiss panting heavily.

Tae wrapped his arms around Yoona's shoulder and they leaned against the car and started looking at the view in front of them.

Hey guys, hows the chapter??? Please comment down below and let me know.

Stay tuned for upcoming chapters. Please like, comment and follow me guys.

Waiting for your comments. Comment down guys!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 2.9K 42
Kim Taehyung is a mafia. He is very strict and dominant hates indiscipline punishes mercilessly Jungkook is a high school student and naughty tr...
52.6K 1.1K 37
jimin and taehyungare brothers,jungkook and yoongi are brothers. jungkook and jimin love eachother. Taehyung and yoongi going to marry eachother. wha...
115K 12.6K 76
This is the season two of Secrets and Regrets. How the life of three Kim brothers will change. This story continues after a 5 year leap. Kim Yoongi...