Sinners Like Us || taekook ✓

Bởi vkookify

"i can make you moan louder than he ever can, kim taehyung" - in which kim taehyung who's unhappy with his ma... Xem Thêm

𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘴
𝘛 𝘙 𝘈 𝘐 𝘓 𝘌 𝘙
P L A Y L I S T
1 : tattoos
2 : moonlight
3 : lipstick stain
4 : drunk as a skunk
5 : kiss me
6 : me or him?
7 : caught red handed
8 : a sinner can only lie
9 : a moment for two
10 : you're dirty
11 : love hurts
12 : hyung
13 : take you to heaven
Road To Hell
14 : by your side
15 : naked
16 : fall out of love
17 : just a filthy hole
18 : will you touch me?
19 : chest play
20 : use your words
21 : go hard
E D I T S ( PT. 1 )
22 : erection
23 : desperate for your love
24 : dirty mouth
25 : i love you
26 : don't make any sound
27 : i can't stop loving you
28 : what are we ?
29 : did i lose you ?
E D I T S ( PT. 2 )
30 : love is stupid
31 : you're mine
33 : bloodlust
34 : hoodie boy
35 : the truth untold
36 : my pretty boy

32 : till death do us part

11.5K 859 1.1K
Bởi vkookify

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

there was a loud and hard knock.

taehyung and jungkook stopped laughing, and in an instant, the smile that had adorned jungkook's lips vanished completely.

he pierced his eyes at the door before taehyung called out for him.

"someone's at the door"

"i know" jungkook reluctantly released his grip on taehyung, a gesture he clearly did not want to make. the irritation was evident on his face, leading the brunette to assume it was simply his typical response when someone interrupted their interaction.

but taehyung didn't know what jungkook knew.

"i'll go see who is it" the raven head informed before walking to the door.

taehyung stood there, glancing around to not look like he was preying. while the raven head opened the door without any hesitation even though he very much knew who was on the other side.

and there he was.

glaring at jungkook like he was about to kill him.

"oh, hello there mr bogu-"

"where's tae?" bogum's words were short and clear, his voice resonating with an intense fury.

jungkook gazed intently at the man standing before him, his eyes immediately fixated on bogum's bloodshot eyes, tousled hair, and flushed complexion. - the aftermath of last night jungkook thought.

"he's not here"

"i don't fucking believe you, move out of the way" bogum's voice was filled with intensity as he sternly uttered those words, his gaze fixed on jungkook with an overwhelming display of anger.

"and why the fuck would i?" jungkook positioned himself with both arms extended across the doorframes, leaning slightly forward as he locked eyes with the furious man in front of him.

"i said, move"

"no you fucking-"

"what's going on jun. . ." taehyung's words were left unfinished when he walked to the door and saw bogum.

as bogum locked eyes with him, a surge of fear coursed through his veins, causing his heart to momentarily halt its beating. in that intense moment, bogum's eyes widened in shock, and he took a hesitant step forward, desperately attempting to break the barrier that jungkook's unmoving arm had become. despite his efforts, jungkook remained steadfast, an impenetrable wall separating the two males.

"tae! tae what are you doing here?!" bogum yelled, tears glistening in his eyes.

he looked. . . heartbroken.

as if he was the one catching taehyung cheating on him.

taking a step back, taehyung averted his gaze and took a deep breath. he found himself unprepared to encounter bogum at that moment, feeling an overwhelming urge to flee. the mere sight of his once cherished husband caused a sharp sting in his heart, leaving him feeling nauseous and repulsed.

"he doesn't wanna see your fucking face so get lost" jungkook spat, blocking bogum's view.

bogum stopped shouting taehyung's name when he saw the brunette not responding at all. he then glared at the raven head and clenched his jaw,

"it was your doing, wasn't it?" bogum asked through gritted teeth.

jungkook smiled cheekily, "was it now?"

"you fucking-"

"save your curses and get lost. we are quite busy as you can see" jungkook whispered over bogum's fuming face and smirked.

bogum reached his breaking point, and his sanity shattered into pieces. overwhelmed by his emotions, he found himself unable to cope any longer. in an impulsive and explosive moment, he unleashed his frustration by throwing a punch directly toward jungkook's face, causing the raven head to lose his balance and stumble backward.

"ju-jungkook!" taehyung widened his eyes as jungkook, in an attempt to maintain his balance, grabbed onto the door with one hand while using the other to shield his nose, which had started bleeding.

taking the chance bogum walked inside and grabbed taehyung's hand, ready to drag him out of there.

"tae, we need to go!"

taehyung was taken aback by the unexpectedly strong grip, causing him to forcefully push bogum away and hurriedly take a few steps back to create some distance between them.

"stay the fuck away from me! and how dare you even touch jungkook!"

bogum remained standing in complete silence, while taehyung glared at him with deep hatred in his eyes. it was a stark contrast to the way the brunette used to look at him just a few months ago, with eyes filled with nothing but love and affection.

what a tragedy has they become.

"tae. . ." bogum's voice broke and then his heart when taehyung ran to jungkook, holding his tattooed arm to let him see if he was bleeding.

the look of worry, affection and love in taehyung's eyes for jungkook once belonged to him but now he stood there, looking at taehyung give that look to someone else. what else could be worse than this?

"are you o-ok? i'm s-so sor-ry. . . it's all b-because of m-me" taehyung stuttered anxiously, holding jungkook's arm and staring at his bleeding nose, trying to touch but jungkook covered the area with his other hand soon enough.

"it's okay, i'm fine. don't blame yourself hyung" jungkook gave a small smile which couldn't ease taehyung's pain like usual.

"tae, tae. . ." bogum called out for taehyung like a helpless kid and the said male finally gave him the attention. but the attention wasn't the one bogum yearned for.

taehyung approached him, and before bogum had time to react, he delivered a resounding slap across his face, the impact echoing through the air as the sound reverberated.

jungkook enlarged his eyes and a smirk appeared on his lips as he watched it all from afar while wiping off the little bit of blood. not having any intention to involve himself yet.

bogum faced the other side as his eyes widened and his lips parted in surprise. gradually, he pivoted his head towards taehyung, his expression clearly indicating his shock.

throughout their entire married life, taehyung has never resorted to physical violence towards him. in fact, the most aggressive action taehyung has ever taken was using harsh language, and even that only occurred during the most challenging times.

therefore, bogum couldn't believe what just happened.

"tae?"

"stop making my life miserable, please fucking stop"

"tae" bogum gulped, "we were just fine. we decided to give this a chance, so why baby?" bogum tried to touch taehyung but the brunette flinched away and glared at him as if even touching him was a heinous crime for bogum.

"chance? all i ever has given you are chances bogum. and you still went and fucked it all up, didn't you?" taehyung, devoid of any remorse, observed the slap mark on bogum's face and instead of his former self, who would have gently caressed the wounded area while shedding tears and offering apologies, he remained unfazed.

"wait this. . ." bogum realized as he turned to jungkook who was smirking at him under the hand that covered his mouth.

exchanging stares with jungkook, bogum turned to taehyung and shook his head aggressively. "if it's about last night then you have the wrong idea tae! it. . . it-"

"what? it wasn't you?" taehyung folded his arms over his chest and bitterly smiled at bogum, surprised bogum even had the guts to accept it was about last night.

"no! it was me but. . . shit it's not what it looks like!"

"stop. just stop, aren't you tired? because i am bogum. i'm fucking tired of your bullshits. one second you say you love me and the other second you go around fucking a damn woman!"

"i haven't! trust me tae, she came up to me! fuck it was all jungkook's doing!" bogum pointed at jungkook who now decided to step in before things go the other way.

"now now, mr bogum, you're crossing the line. blatantly accusing me? just because you're caught cheating? must say that's hella cheap of you" jungkook stood beside taehyung, now piercing his eyes at the male who was back at glaring at him.

"you fucking drugged me, didn't you?" bogum asked, more like saying it.

taehyung enlarged his eyes at the accusations but before he could speak, jungkook squeezed his hand to stop him. bogum watched it all and felt enraged.

how dare he touch taehyung right in front of him? his husband?

this entire situation was making bogum extremely furious. to even see taehyung anywhere near the raven head made bogum sick to the bones.

"let's assume, i drugged you" taehyung looked at him, surprised.

"then what? so you're telling me you kissed a woman, in the state of being drugged? is that it?"

"it... it can be!" bogum nervously spoke, not quite sure of what the hell actually happened last night.

"man, not tryna brag but i've also taken drugs before and i don't think i have ever fucking kissed someone out of my own will even in a drugged state. you do that when you want to fuck - which you actually did, congrats"

"no-"

"plus when and how will i even drug you? i happened to see you there and luckily was quick enough to inform tae, to let him see your real face and most importantly, you looked quite stable to me, not even the woman was forcing herself on you, now was she tae?" jungkook smiled cockily which only ticked off bogum.

"that's right. i have seen it all so stop giving excuses. it's not gonna work"

"tae. . . i swear i was drugged! i don't even remember what i did. . . it's all his fucking plan!" bogum tried to step closer to taehyung but jungkook again stood between them as a wall.

"get out of my way!" bogum tightly grasped jungkook's t-shirt, forcefully drawing him nearer. in that instant, jungkook displayed a smirk, an evil smirk that sent an eerie sensation creeping down bogum's back, causing his skin to tingle with unease.

that face was so familiar yet so different that bogum felt his hands trembling.

jungkook leaned closer and whispered,

"how does it feel? to lose everything?"

bogum's reddened eyes enlarged. now everything connecting to him. thus he breathed out, "s-so you're him?"

"he's mine now. all mine" jungkook smiled sinisterly, displaying a victorious expression on his face.

taehyung was unable to catch the details of their conversation, which only heightened his anxiety. all he wished for was bogum to be away from him, at least for the time being.

after witnessing everything that he needed to, it became clear to him that bogum had resorted to accusing jungkook without any basis, solely to escape the consequences of his cheating. this despicable behavior left him feeling disgusted and made him question if this was the true nature of bogum. to be so selfish and evil.

on the other hand, bogum's hands trembled uncontrollably as he tightly grasped onto jungkook's t-shirt. all his fears had come true, his nightmare was standing right in front of him.

jeon jungkook.

"if i were you, i'd fucking run you know. i'm not the old jungkook anymore. i would fucking kill you if that's what it will take me to have taehyung" there was a bloodlust look in jungkook's eyes and bogum felt his heart stopping.

he had seen this look before.

but the intensity is so much more this time that he can't recognize this man in front of him.

"why. . . you were gone. . . so why" bogum whispered out, not wanting taehyung to hear him.

now that he knew this man before him, bogum felt extra helpless. even blaming jungkook just mere seconds earlier now weighed heavily on his conscience, causing him to feel immense regret.

"i'm back, fucker. this time, i'm gonna claim taehyung for myself. from the top of his head to the tips of his toes, he belongs to me. i will passionately kiss, gently lick, playfully bite, and wholeheartedly cherish every inch of my beloved tae, erasing any trace of the moments you shared with him. park bogum, i'm gonna remove you from his memories." jungkook's lips curled upward, but his eyes remained cold, the look screamed as if he waited years to say those words.

bogum remained motionless, his hands gradually releasing their tight grip on jungkook's t-shirt. his appearance mirrored that of a person who had experienced the devastating loss of everything dear to them, which was exactly what he had become.

as the harsh reality set in and bogum became aware that everything he once possessed had been taken away because of the man standing before him, an overwhelming surge of anger completely engulfed him. and without a second thought,

bogum delivered a powerful punch to jungkook's smirking lips, causing him to not only stumble but to completely collapse from the force of the blow.

"ugh. . ." in a state of agony, he attempted to stand, but his efforts were swiftly thwarted by a forceful kick to his chest from bogum, causing him to collapse back down and emit another anguished groan.

"jungkook!!!" taehyung attempted to restrain bogum, but it became evident that bogum had completely lost touch with reality. without any regard for reason, bogum forcefully landed a series of blows on jungkook's nose and face, relentlessly striking him until his fists were stained with blood.

taehyung found himself frozen in place, a mixture of shock and fear coursing through his veins. the events had transpired so rapidly that his legs refused to obey his commands, leaving him helplessly rooted to the ground.
his eyes, widened with a mix of disbelief and horror, remained fixated on the brutal blow delivered by bogum onto jungkook, an act devoid of any mercy.

bogum has been violent yes, but to this extent? guess, taehyung never knew bogum after all.

"s-stop" taehyung let out, his body frozen in place.

"FUCK! FUCK WHY DID YOU COME BACK! FUCK FUCK" bogum let out a piercing scream as he delivered a forceful punch to jungkook's nose, resulting in a distinct crack sound and now jungkook had to resist, trying to get a hold of bogum's hands that never stopped.

but bogum slapped those hands away and punched him again.

"WHYYYYYYY" bogum let out a cry of frustration, his anger boiling over as he prepared to strike jungkook once more.

however, just in the nick of time, taehyung regained control of his body and sprang into action. without a moment's hesitation, he forcefully shoved bogum off of jungkook, causing him to crash onto the floor with a resounding thud.

taehyung's hands were shaking uncontrollably as he attempted to cradle jungkook in his lap. the sight of jungkook's face was utterly distressing; it was a complete disaster. his left eye had transformed into a deep shade of blue, swollen and puffy, while his face was covered in visible bruises. blood was freely flowing from his nose and mouth. his breathing was labored, barely managing to take in enough air, and he was on the verge of losing consciousness.

"n-no. . ." taehyung sobbed, his grip tightening on jungkook's face as tears streamed down his cheeks, cascading onto the younger's face, causing him to flinch in discomfort. it felt as though even the very atmosphere itself was inflicting pain upon jungkook's delicate features.

"it's. . . it's o-okay. . . i'm f-fine hyung"

"i'm so sorry. . ." taehyung wrapped his arms protectively around jungkook's face, shielding it from view, as he lowered his head and cried.

"h-he is not g-good for y-you hyung. p-please don't go back to him, please" jungkook coughed out blood and taehyung's whole body trembled.

"n-never!" taehyung cried out, "if even death came at my door, i'll die by your side. i promise" he assured and hugged his head cautiously. afraid jungkook will lose consciousness at any moment.

a smile appeared on jungkook's bloody lips, "yes, till death do us part" he chuckled before coughing more blood out.

"s-shit. . . you're bleeding too much! ambulance. . . where's my phone!" taehyung glanced around, his gaze then settling on the phone being extended towards him.

taehyung raised his gaze and directed a piercing glare toward bogum, his feelings of animosity now extending beyond mere hatred. the intensity of his emotions compelled him to entertain the idea of rising and unleashing a violent assault on bogum, much like he had done to jungkook but he neither had the time nor strength for it.

bogum handed the phone to him, his hand stained with blood- jungkook's blood. his eyes, red and swollen from relentless tears, couldn't produce any more droplets. without uttering a single word to taehyung, he simply turned on his heels and walked away as soon as the brunette snatched the phone from his grasp.

"never show me your fucking face again" taehyung spat out, reddened eyes glancing at that back he hope he will not lay eyes on again.

bogum halted for a second and looked back at the two males.

watching how with trembling and bloodied hands, taehyung anxiously dialed the emergency hotline to summon an ambulance, his grip still tight on jungkook's injured form.

bogum's gaze then shifted towards jungkook, who was currently gazing up at him while resting on taehyung's lap. their eyes met and bogum's eyes enlarged at how-

jungkook was smiling widely with all his bloody teeth out.

before he mouthed,

"i took back what's mine"

the victory was all his.

━━━━━━━

next chapter gonna be hella interesting ;)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

807K 54.1K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
8.8K 362 29
Jeon jungkook, a simple middle aged man, was falling into a pit of depression due to his marriage life and he found his way to a club to drown out hi...
791K 51.9K 27
Fed up by the confessions he always receives, Taehyung, who is straight and never been attracted to men, thought of a way to drive those 'perfect' gi...
5.7K 522 10
"Hypothetically, I'd make a great boyfriend." "But you make an even better best friend!" where taehyung is fed up of being mistaken as his best frien...