💜THE BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY💜- A...

By missshruti13

What if Karna had strong friendship with Duryodhan as well as Kauravas that they believed him more than Shaku... More

💗PROLOGUE💗
🔥BIRTH OF THE SURYAPUTRA🔥
💜THE BLOOMING FRIENDSHIP😍
THE CHANGED DURYODHAN??
KARN MET PANDAVAS
💗KARN AND THE ROYALS💜
💗SUYO IN KARN'S HOME💜
😍START OF THE JOURNEY😍
🔥MEETING OF LORD PARASHURAM 🔥
😈ENTRY OF SHAKUNI😈
💜GIFT FOR DURYODHAN💜
🔥PARASURAMA SHISHYA🔥
🔥🔥MRITYUNJAY KARNA 🔥🔥
💜IMPORTANT CASTS💜
💜 PERKS OF BEING SURYAPUTR 💜
👑WAY TO ROYAL LIFE👑
🔥THE HANDSOME AND MYSTERIOUS BOY 🔥
😝HASTINAPUR'S BRAT😝
🥺SEARCHING ASHWATHAMA🥺
💜WHEN THIRD ONE BECOMES A BRAT TOO💜
💥VASUSEN IS A DANGEROUS KING💥
💜{HE- WHO ENTERED MAGATH}💜
💥HE-WHO SLAYED THE KINGS💥
🙂DEFEAT OF DRUPAD🙂
🥰THE ELDER BROTHERS VISIT🥰
💜THE DAY BEFORE CORONATION💜
❤️((CORONATION PART-1))❤️
💜((CORONATION PART-II))💜
🙂MAYA-THE FLUTE🙂
🫤SULKING LITTLE PANDAV🫤
😭 THE EMOTIONAL DEPARTURE 😔
❤️ PRANKSTERS MEET EACH OTHER❤️

🐜 LITTLE ANT🐜

2.2K 126 46
By missshruti13

"BHRATA....NOO! OH MY MAHADEV, SOMEONE SAVE ME..."

By this time, The guards and servants of Maitri palace were used to Pandav Prince Sahadev's screams. And they were also used to loud... Loud footsteps and running of three grown up men behind the younger Prince.

Daksh blocked the running Prince smugly and Duryodhan lifted the boy by his waist and threw on his shoulder like a potato sack running towards the pond. Sahadev's vision blurred due to his loud squeals and laughter and he begged,"Bhrata! I'm sorry...no please! I'm getting dizzy!"

Duryodhan simply threw the boy inside the pond mercilessly scaring the beautiful ducks and water birds saying,"This is what you get for being playful, you little ant!" But suddenly, he was pushed inside the pond and Sahadev purposefully drowned the eldest Kaurav Prince laughing at his struggle. Duryodhan struggled when his younger cousin pushed him further into the water by his neck. Using his entire strength, he tickled the Pandav's leg making Sahadev shreik and take his hands off.

Duryodhan glared at Sahadev but his eyes fell on laughing King and he signalled Daksh to push him inside. And the cunning businessman of Maitri successfully pushed Maitriraj Karn inside making Laughing Karn to curse. Sahadev held his stomach in pain begging,"Please...stop laughing! My tummy hurts! Stop your antics once!" But from the evil smile of Maitriraj and Duryodhan, he know he's going to suffer more. And Sahadev was brutally tickled and tossed in the pond by the two warriors not giving enough rest for the next few minutes.

Daksh watched the young boys with a small smile. Such a pleasant sight to see. After Ashwatthama's departure to his Kingdom, which was really dramatic if you ask him. Ashwatthama behaved like a woman who's going to her husband's home after marriage by crying and kicking his legs so that his friends will have some sympathy. But Vasusen didn't have ounce of empathy, he literally dragged the grown up man towards his horse, mounted him and send his friend to Panchal with few trusted guards so that Ashwatthama won't return.

Duryodhan stayed in Maitri for next few days but he decided to accompany Sahadev towards Hastinapur and return back. But the youngest Pandav was so stubborn that he'll stay in Maitri until he wants. Vasusen too didn't bother much. Maitriraj will never admit but he has a soft spot for Sahadev which leads him to play his flute every single night, spiciness was reduced in Royal Kitchen drastically and the Royal Library was opened for Sahadev all day. Even Duryodhan teased Vasusen about this.

"Ok, enough! Sahadev get to the land! You'll catch some diseases!", Vasusen said to coughing Sahadev helping Duryodhan out of the pond. Sahadev shook his head saying,"I'll come after few minutes!" Vasusen shook his head but pulled the young Prince forcefully outside slapping the younger's head saying,"Your brothers will kill me, little ant! Get to your chamber and come down for dinner. And...ouch!"

A beautiful dove sat on Vasusen's shoulder and he cooed,"Hey sweet! Where are you from?" A guard got a hold of the bird and gave the letter addressed to the King politely making Vasusen curiously open it..

Respected Maitriraj,

This is Eldest of Pandavas, Prince Yudhisthir. I wish you have a Hale and healthy days there. It's about Sahadev. Though he sent a letter earlier about coming with Duryodhan, We miss him here. Mata is worried. Could you ask him to come faster? Also Duryodhan too. They forget that they are Princes of Hastinapur with loads of responsibilities.

I hope you'll think about their responsibilities and send them here soon.

Good wishes from Mata Kunti and Pandavas.

Daksh patted Vasusen whose eyes narrowed down at the informal letter. Yes, he respects Yudhishthir, but shouldn't the elder prince have written it in a more formal way? But he shrugged saying,"Get ready to pack Duryodhan and Sahadev to Hastinapur. They are going tomorrow!" He didn't look at his friend or Sahadev. How can he? He's not someone who send guests away by himself. He ruffled his wet hair out of his face, stuffing the letter in hands of Daksh moving away.

Sahadev snatched the letter from Daksh and his heart boiled on reading it. He gritted his teeth saying,"Bhrata Duryodhan, you better become King of Hastinapur by your evil means! I hate my brother so much!" Sahadev stomped his feet harshly moving to his chamber leaving dumbfounded Duryodhan behind.

He corrupted calm and composed Sahadev?! That's an achievement if you ask him!
___________________________________________

Aggressively throwing the clothes inside his bundle, Sahadev sat on the bed getting ready for the departure tomorrow. He was just happy... just for few days. And yeah, now he has to go back to his brothers who apart from being princes, torment him as their hobby due to their childishness. He need some peace and rest too. How can he always stick with his brothers? Like seriously, nobody disturbed Duryodhan in all these days, on the other hand, he. The youngest Pandav really got 4 to 5 letters in a single day from his brothers and he didn't take much time in burning every single letter. It's all about how Maitriraj might kill him in sleep if he stayed in Maitri more. And that's enough for Sahadev to dislike his brothers.

He don't know, okay...he really don't know why he like Maitriraj more? It's not like the man is coddling him. There's something in that man that definitely made Sahadev appreciate Vasusen Karn more. The way he approaches the duties calmly, the shining Royalty even though he is not, the way he gives away the dhaan or the way he secretly takes care of Sahadev...Yep... the list goes on.

It was second day in Maitri when The three friends decided to nickname Sahadev and Vasusen took no time in naming him little ant. Though Sahadev sulked the whole day, pouting to change his name, the three men never payed any attention to him. After few hours, even he himself got used to it. Like if someone called ant, there is the highest possibility that he'll turn towards the person.

He threw pillows frustratedly over his bed falling on it, but calmed himself when a pleasant flute melody passed his ears. Maitriraj playing flute will always give him goosebumps. The melody will definitely calm him. Hugging the pillow tightly, refusing to let the stupid tears which he didn't know why it was flowing., Sahadev give into the beautiful music and dwelled into deep sleep...maybe his last peaceful sleep in the Kingdom of Maitri.
___________________________________________

Shakuni say in his chamber of Hastinapur grinning evilly. Tomorrow, Duryodhan's entry inside Hastinapur will be blessed with the final wedding ideas of Dushala. He arranged in such a secret manner, that only King, Queen and himself know this. He made sure to brainwash the King and the Queen to his best not to let this information to any others and surprise them in the Sabha after Duryodhan's arrival.

"Maharaj of Gandhar, you've got one letter!", The loyal servant of Shakuni came inside to which Shakuni nodded getting the letter. A letter from The King of Sindhu, Jayadrath.

"Good greetings to Gandharraj!"

This is Sindhuraj Jayadrath. I hope everything is going according to the plan. Make sure not to embarass me. I've sent my spies to Hastinapur, they'll meet you by evening 2 days later after everything was finalised. Make sure your niece is for me. Keep your eldest nephew indulging fight with Pandavas and keep him busy in that.

I cannot enter my spies inside Maitri but it seems like Duryodhan's coming Hastinapur tomorrow. Ashwatthama is in his kingdom, and make sure to Chamber arrest Duryodhan if he does not accept our plan.

See you soon.
Jayadrath.

Shakuni chuckled at the letter. Duryodhan not accepting his plan? That's a bullshit if you ask him. Duryodhan is the best friend of Vasusen no doubt in that but he was nephew of Shakuni even before he was born. He muttered,

"Stupid Jayadrath! I'm master of conspiracy. I'm born with that talent. I know how to destroy Duryodhan and his goodness. Come fast, Duryodhan baccha. Your Mamashree has a big surprise for you!"

___________________________________________

Hey guys! Hi... how are you all? I hope you didn't forget the story.

Do you think Duryodhan will again fall into the trap of Shakuni?

Sahadev have affection for Maitriraj and vice versa. I love them.

Whom will Dushala marry? Will Jayadrath and Shakuni succeed? Or will Duryodhan save his sister from this danger?

Stay tuned..
Lots of love and affection,
Your author,
Shruti ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 966 67
This is a fanfiction introducing one of the Sister of The Great Pandavas Everyone knows about the Great Mahabharat, but I have added a twist by intro...
44K 3.6K 121
अर्जुनप्रिया - Arjuna's beloved. They had dreamt of a life with each other, for each other, and in each other, but the said life made them face the r...
14K 710 21
Kunti, then Pritha, casts away her son. Years later, he comes back to haunt her. The Kauravas win the War. It's no proper victory, yet when a truce i...
14.6K 595 23
what would be the events of mahabharata war if lord sri krishna made friendship with karna? What would happened if karna listened to krishna's advice...