dreaming, sharky

Galing kay SHARKYSLVR

a short story in which they feel like they're dreaming around each other Higit pa

DREAMING
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX

VII

2.4K 53 14
Galing kay SHARKYSLVR

@maniperez

••

•••

••••

•••••

••••••

•••••••

••••••••

@maniperez: lil dump of random photos w my cuties x
tagged: ampexclusive, mariammusa, adeolapatronne, nellarose, kingkennytv, ajshabeel, mayajama, ksi, chunkz, ohnosharky

liked by ksi, ampexclusive, ohnosharky and 476,727 others...

load comments..

@kingkennytv: best friend ❤️
   ^  @maniperez: aw kenny ilysm cutie <3

@ampexclusive: 👀
@maniperez has liked this comment!

@mayajama: BABY GIRL YOU SO FINE
     ^ @maniperez: but you're literally MAYA JAMA 😍

@dukedennis: beautiful
   ^ @maniperez: thank u bb

@ohnosharky: so beautiful
    ^ @maniperez: thank u my boy ❤️

@ksi: 🥊❤️
@maniperez has liked this comment!

(just a lil disclaimer, im not writing the whole video, ill write where sharky and normani interact and when duke and normani interact)

THE BETA SQUAD were filming a last to leave the box video today along with AMP, they could not be more excited.

This is a collab that both groups and fans have been wanting for a long time. Amp were staying in the UK for 3 weeks, to film the beta squad video, to film an AMP video and Duke and Kai we're playing in the Sidemen Charity Match.

Normani and Duke had scheduled to see each other straight after filming the video, he wanted to take her out for dinner.

"Today on beta squad, the boys will be trapped in a sealed box but this time, they will go head to head with AMP. The last person to leave the box wins £10,000, but it's not going to be easy. The box comes with many challenges designed to force them to leave. The question is, who will be the last to leave the box?"

Both groups walk out to see the big box in front of them, Beta Squad groaning having to go through torture again.
Normani walks in between Chris and Duke, turning to them,

"You know I think I'm traumatised from the last time we did this." She said seriously, earning a laugh from the boys.

"Hey I'll be there for you this time, you'll be fine." Duke says putting his arm around her shoulder earning a smile from Mani.

As they all entered the box they all hyped each other up as they entered in different styles.

"The box is now closed." The woman says from the speaker.

"Beta squad vs Amp." Sharky says leaning his arm on Mani's shoulder.

"The question is who's gonna win?" Niko says.

"I say royal rumble right now." Sharky says looking towards the group.

"Aw no bitch." Normani says moving out of the way, earning a laugh from Duke who's next to her.

"Guys I'm like mentally not there, get me out now!" Normani shouted to the camera outside of the box.

"Look at her! She didn't back the beef." Filly says hugging the girl from behind.

"What you think I'm gon' mess up this pretty face, no bitch." She said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah it would be a shame." Sharky says smirking at the girl, making her blush.

"I say, dance battle so I can be involved this time." Normani says.

"Aye, how the fuck we gone dance with no music?" Duke asks, rhetorically.

"No music! No music! No music!" They all started to sing as Kai danced first.

Next was Chris, Mani was shocked to see that he could actually dance quite decently.

"Damn Chris, you got moves." She shouted over everyone's singing, earning a wink from Chris.

Filly jumps to the middle of the circle, shuffling his feet.

Normani slightly pushes Sharky to go next as he does his infamous TikTok dance.

"Go sharky!" The girl hyped him up.

Next was Aj as he shook his arms around his head and returned to his original place.

"Go Mani! Show them how the Brazilians do it!" She heard Filly shout from across the circle as she jumps to the middle, she shakes her hips and twerks slightly whilst laughing.

"Damn ma." Duke says looking at her with low eyes, Sharky notices this and clenches his jaw.

Sharky pulls the girl close to him, and puts his arm around her waist.

The dance battle carried on with Kenny next, resulting him on the floor and Normani crying with laughter.

Chunkz goes next and quite literally just shuffles around the circle.

Next to go was Niko as he did his infamous dance that the fans kept editing, pumping his arms.

"Aye!" Everyone shouts.

Last to go was Davis as he ends his dance with a flip landing on the floor as everyone laughs, and Mani goes to hug him.

"That was good!" She says to him.

-

"Contestants, are you ready for round number 1?" The woman speaks from the speaker.

"This round is called, 'Who's Your Daddy'."

For this round they all had a baby each and they had to care for it until the time was over.

By the end of the round, everyone was throwing their milk on Davis and Normani felt bad. She walked in front of him and told them all to stop knowing they would listen to her.

"You're all dickheads. Leave him alone." She says as she and Duke hands him their bottles for him to throw milk at them.

After he finished he went up to Mani and hugged her, "thanks Mani." he said.

-

"Round 2 is about to begin, boys and Normani, get ready for Iron Mike."

They all look confused before they heard Sharky yelling, Normani turned around and saw a massive guy walking in with boxing gloves.

"Oh fuck nah." She said walking to the other side of the box, and getting Duke to stand in front of her.

Iron Mike goes for Fanum first and punches him until he gets round to the rest of the group.

When he gets to Sharky, Normani screams dramatically, "oh no sharky!" She said sarcastically.

The man heard that and walked towards the girl and punched her in the stomach and she fell to the floor.

She later there in pain and felt Duke pull her up, "cmon ma."

As he goes to punch Kenny, he slips on the milk and Duke throws a punch and throws himself onto him, the rest following.

He punches Duke and he immediately walks behind Iron Mike after getting hit. Making him turn around and punch Duke repeatedly in the stomach.

The girl winces as she sees her friend get punched over and over again, once he's done she walks to Duke and hugs him. He wraps his arms around her waist swaying them back and forth as Iron Mike leaves the box.

Sharky sees the interaction between the two and he looks at them through his eyelashes, getting jealous. He wanted the boys to know that they kissed and that he didn't want her to be with anyone else.

They let go of each other and sat down, Duke pulling her between his legs as she rests her back on his chest. He rubs her arm in a comforting way. As much as Normani is appreciating Duke, she couldn't help but wish that it was Sharky who was hugging her.

- time skip to round five

Since the round where Iron Mike entered the only person who was left the box was Kenny, he wasn't able to drink the slushy as he was training for a fight.

In this round they were being tested on their general knowledge, they had to be in pairs.

Normani's first thought was to go with Sharky, but seeing him already paired up with Chunkz made her turn to look who was left. She saw Duke and she asked, "Duke, wanna be a pair with me?" She said with her doe eyes.

He nodded and hugged her once more. As their questions began, it got to Normani and Duke.

"Duke and Normani, the River Severn is the longest river in Great Britain, which is the second longest?" The woman asks.

Normani turns to see Duke looking clueless, not knowing the answer.

"I know this," she said smiling, "the river Thames." The box flashes green as she gets it right, the pair high fives awaiting for their next question.

"Which ocean borders the United States on the west coast?" They hear the woman ask.

"Erm, imma go with, pacific!" Duke shouted and gets it right, earning safety for the pair from being eliminated.

After all pairs finish their questions, the pairs at risk of being eliminated is, Agent and Davis, and Sharky and Chunkz.

The two teams have to vote one from each team to leave the box.

Chunkz and Sharky, decide on eliminating Chunkz. Agent and Davis being indecisive, they fight for a place in the box.

Normani sees Duke standing up and whispering something in the pairs ears before nodding his head.

"What's going on?" She asks, confused.

"I volunteer to leave," Duke says looking at the group, "I don't wanna see you guys fighting, you guys are brothers." He says as he brings both of them into a hug.

Normani awes as she stands up to give Chunkz a hug before he leaves, "bye brother." She says.

"Win if for us Mani, yeah?" He says patting her head.

She turns to see Duke waiting to hug her as she wraps her arms around his neck, "you got this ma, you can win." He says quietly into her ear.

"You don't want your own group to win?" She asks laughing.

"Well yeah, but I want you to win." He said rubbing her waist slightly.

She smiles and pats his back as he leaves the box.

- time skip to the last round

After Aj being eliminated it was only Normani and Agent left.

"Aye listen man," Normani says going to hug Agent, "good luck!"

"Yeah good luck girl, whatever the fuck the last challenge is, good luck." He said smiling.

"The final two remain. Both representing their groups, Beta vs AMP. The question is, which group will win?"

"With both finalists intimidated, it's time to see which group will be crowned the winners of this video."

"Round 12, keep or steal." They hear the woman once more.

They see the producers bringing in a black table, "please stand in opposite sides of the table." They do as said. "Please bring in the suitcases."

They look towards the door to see them brining in two silver suitcases.

"Do not open the cases. Please do a coin toss between you and tell me the outcome."

"I'll pick you flip." Agent says, "tails." He guesses as she flips the coin. It lands on heads.

"Normani, because you are the winner of the coin toss, in 10 seconds can you open your briefcase. Take a look at what's inside and the opposing player has 2 minutes to decide whether to keep the case or steal. Normani, please open the suitcase."

She opens the suitcase and looks inside, giving no reaction before closing the case.

"Your 2 minutes start now."

"I'm going to steal it." Agent says without thinking twice.

"Why?" She asks.

"I don't know, I was just trying to read your facial and you kept a poker face." He says.

"I'm good at poker." Mani says.

"Yeah I bet you are girl, and you like, I see you not laughing when hilarious shit is happening all the time so. There's really no way to know, so I'm just going to like flip my own coin i guess."

"Sure." The girl says with a straight face nodding her head.

"I'm as confident as you can be, it's 50/50." Agent says.

"So you're going to steal nothing?" She says.

"You're trying to get in my head, so instead of falling for the bait, I'm gonna choose to not engage in your conversation and stick with my original decision." He says confidently.

"Agent can I confirm that's your final choice?" They hear the woman speak.

"Yes! I would love to steal the case."

"Okay, please swap over the case. On the count of three open the case and reveal what's inside."

"Three"

"Two"

"One"

They open the case and Normani laughs seeing the money in the case and hearing Agent swearing.

"Ohhhh." Normani hears Chunkz yelling and sees the rest of Beta Squad running inside the box to celebrate her win.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey." She said putting her money to her ears.

"Well done brother." She says hugging Agent.

"Congratulations Normani and Beta Squad, you are the winners." The woman said as she started jumping up and down.

Beta Squad walk into the box with confetti canons in their hands, making the girl jump and hug all of them.

"Aye that was an experience man," she says to the camera.

"Anything else you wanna say?" Niko asks her with his arm around her shoulder.

"Play the trailer."

some duke and mani content
and jealous sharky 😭
lmk what you think, vote if you can!
love you all

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

20.8K 252 30
Writing prompts Fluffy February 2024 Challange
10.8K 293 23
she's so lost when she drowns in his eyes. he can't find himself when she smiles. it's like they both are lost in space. on Mars. #1 in somalian #3 i...
42.6K 422 34
Upon meeting Chunkz, Honey finds herself intrested in a particular Beta Squad member. King Kenny. Complete!!
2.8K 86 18
Uh, realised i wrote the description wrong 😭 i forgot to change it. Long stpry short: Aj and Niko hate each other, the boys dont know why, and now...