SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 74

1.7K 116 5
By PLK_ARMY

Time skips, evening time, around 5 pm, at Yoongi's office

"Yoongi-ah!", said Jin while looking at his laptop screen. Yoongi looked at Jin and said, "Yes hyung."

"Come see this", said Jin. Yoongi got up from his chair and went towards Jin and asked, "What happened?" Jin was having a frown on his face and said, "I was searching the information about that boy, Lee Junho but there is something suspicious." Yoongi sat down beside Jin and asked, "Show me, what is it?"

Jin said while pointing at the laptop screen, "See, I got to know that this boy is an orphan. He is from a poor background, so he started his schooling a little late. He is two years elder than Kook. He lived in Sunshine orphange till his high school. But then he left his high school in between of the last year and also the orphange. After that, there is no information regarding him anywhere."

Yoongi frowned and said, "How old is his latest information?" Jin replied, "Umm, when he left his high school and it means one and a half year ago. After that there is no information about him." Yoongi thought a little and said, "That was the time when he broke up with Kook. He left high school after that?"

"Yes, he left the school and orphange too and kind of disappeared after that", said Jin. Yoongi said, "Hyung, Kook told me that he was diagonsed with stomach cancer. Can you look for any hospital record or something?" Jin said, "I already looked every kind of detail.... every hospital record, any travel information, within Korea or outside Korea, any kind of finance he took but there is nothing."

"How is it possible? If he was diagonsed with cancer, then there must be some hospital record", said Yoongi frowing. "Umm, thats the thing. There is nothing about him. And nowadays he is working at a bar... that too kinda shady bar", said Jin. Yoongi exclaimed, "What? At a shady bar? I think he is indulged in something inappropriate."

"I also think so. I don't think he is right for Kook. We should be careful", said Jin. "Hmm, Jungkook invited him for dinner tonight. Lets test him a little", said Yoongi. "Yes, we need to tell Kook too", said Jin.

Yoongi spoke, "Hyung, how he will react? How can I ask him to stay away from that guy?" Jin said, "We have to warn him. There is no other option. He must be careful of that guy." Yoongi just nodded. "I will try to look for some more information", said Jin. Yoongi just hummed.

On the other hand, with Tae

Tae, Jimin and Yoona left the Company after wrapping up their work. Tae was not speaking at all. Yoona was trying to make him talk to her. Jimin thought to give them some alone time. He said, "Okay guys, I am leaving. I will go to the home first and then to the dinner location directly. Bye."

Jimin left from there leaving two of them behind. Yoona wrapped his arm around Taehyung's arm and said, "Tae, why are you not talking to me? I am sorry. I never wanted to hurt you."

Tae didn't said anything and pulled his arm out of Yoona's grip. Yoona stood in front of him blocking his way and said, "Tae, please. I am sorry." Tae looked at her and said, "Its okay. Its fine."

Tae was looking very sad. Yoona's face also saddened and she said cupping Tae's face, "Tae, I never meant that. You know I have always been in a nuclear family and I never had the privilage to have such a big family like yours. But because of you, I got to know such lovely people and I only wanted to enjoy some time with them along with you. But you got me wrong. I love spending time with you but I was just saying that we can go with your family tonight and date on some other day. I never wanted to hurt you."

Tae looked at her and took her hands and placed them on his chest towards his heart and said, "Yoona, I know you value family the most but I wanted to spend some alone time with you because you know we are not getting time for ourselves. I know your intention was not wrong baby." Yoona just nodded and said, "Okay, so tell me what you want. We will do that. We will go on date as you wanted."

Tae shook his head and said, "Yoona, its not about what I want. Its about what we want. Your prefrences and likings are equally important. Its not only about me or you in a relation, its about us." Yoona nodded her head and gently hugged Tae and kept her head on Tae's chest and spoke, "We will always listen to each other and try to understand each other's point of view from now on. I don't feel good when you are upset with me."

Tae wrapped his arms around her hugging her gently and spoke, "I am not upset with you baby. When you denied to go on a date, I become a little sad. We could have talk that out at the first place. I am sorry to make you sad." Yoona snuggled into him more and said, "Don't be sorry. I am sorry too."

Tae smiled and pulled her out of the hug and cupped her face and spoke, "Okay, so we can do both the things." Yoona asked, "How?" Tae said, "So first we will go for dinner with my family and then we can spend some time alone. We will leave the dinner a little early and then we can go somewhere. Our date can be for a short time. We can't go to the arcade then. Is it okay?"

Yoona nodded and said, "More than okay. We will be able to do both..... spending time with family as I wanted and our alone time too as you wanted. We can go to arcade some other time." Tae smiled at her and pecked her lips and said, "So, should I drop you to your home now. You need to get ready for dinner and date. I will pick you up later." Yoona nooded and said, "You need not to pick me up. Lets meet directly at the dinner location. It will be bothersome for you." Tae said, "No, I will pick you up." Yoona smiled and then they both left from there while holding hands.

Time skips, around 8 pm, at the restaurant

Yoongi, Jin and Hobi reached to the restaurant first directly from their work. Hobi double-checked the security as usual and they all were waiting for others sitting in the lounge. After some time, Sohee and Jimin came.

Yoongi went and hugged Sohee and pecked her lips. Jimin shook his head and just went and settled down on the couch. Then Yoongi guided Sohee towards the couch. They both settled down. They all greeted each other. Just then Yoongi asked, "Jimin-ah, where is Tae? Is he not with you?"

Before Jimin could answer, Sohee spoke, "I forgot to tell you. When I called Tae for dinner, he said that he already have some other plan with Yoona. So, he won't be coming." "Ohh really. Okay, fine", said Yoongi.

Jimin said, "Hyung, they might be coming here because Yoona asked Tae to join this dinner. But I am not sure." Yoongi just nodded his head. Then they started chit-chatting. Just then Sohee whispered to Yoongi, "Mr. Mafia, you see, your younger brother is spending time with his girlfriend and look at you, never thinks of something like this." Yoongi whispered back, "If you want we can go right now, to somewhere quiet. I know a good hotel. Whats say?"

Sohee chuckled and whispered, "What we will do in hotel?" Yoongi wrapped his arm around Sohee's waist and spoke in a low voice, "I will show you there only. Wanna come?" Sohee put his hand on Yoongi's thigh and moved her fingertips a bit and spoke, "Can't you think of something else? Always like this." Yoongi spoke seducingly, "Whenever you are in front of me, I can't think of anything else." Yoongi leaned his head towards Sohee's ear and was about to bit her but she pushed him away and whispered yelled, "Everyone is here. Stop!"

Yoongi looked around and whispered again, "Okay, I am leaving you for now but we will continue this later, in my car." Sohee looked at him and was about to say something but their attention went towards Jin who spoke, "Where are others? When are they coming?" Yoongi said, "I will call and ask Kook."

He pulled out his phone to call Jungkook and was about to dial his number but Jungkook came in with Eunwoo. Yoongi said, "Ahh! Here he is. Come Kook and Eunwoo you too, or I must say Mr. Best Friend."

Eunwoo, Jungkook and Yoongi laughed a little. Jungkook and Eunwoo went and sat down on the couch. Eunwoo greeted Yoongi, "Good evening sir. Nice to meet you again." Yoongi said, "Good evening. You can call me hyung. No need to be this much formal." Eunwoo nodded and greeted Sohee and then Yoongi introduced him to Jin and Hobi.

Hobi said, "Ahhh! I am glad I met you. But you don't seem like that you would have snapped at Yoongi yesterday. Are you the same person?" Jin also said, "I was about to say the same thing. He is looking so sweet." Yoongi looked at them with a done face. Eunwoo laughed nervously and said, "Umm, sorry for yesterday Yoongi hyung. I was just------".

Jin cut him off in between and spoke, "Why are you saying sorry? Its good that you told us about Jungkook. We are really thankful." Yoongi said, "Yes, Jin hyung is right. We invited you here to thank you. So don't be sorry." Eunwoo smiled and nodded and looked at Jungkook. He was continously looking at his phone, probably waiting for Junho. His smile dropped a bit.

Just then Yoongi asked, "Kook, where is that boy? Junho?" Jungkook looked at Yoongi and said, "Umm, hyung, actually I asked him for dinner but he said that he is busy in his work. So he might not be able to come. I am not sure if he will come or not." Yoongi glanced at Jin and spoke, "Okay, but I wanted to meet him. It will be good if he will come."

"I will ask him again. I will just call him. Give me a minute", said Jungkook and excused himself. He went a little away to talk to Junho. He dialled his number and called him but didn't get any response. He called him again but he didn't pick up his call. He become sad and mumbled, "I think he is really busy. Do he really have to work this hard? There can be easy ways to earn money." Jungkook put down his phone and went back to the couch and spoke, "Hyung, he didn't picked up my call. I think he is busy."

Yoongi just hummed. Then he asked, "Where is Namjoon? Is he not coming?" Jin said, "He was in gym. He might be reaching soon. Lets order something till then." They all nodded and ordered food for themselves. Jungkook helped Eunwoo to order because he couldn't understand the menu as it was a lavish restaurant and he was never been at such a place. After that, they started chit-chatting again while waiting for their food to arrive.

After few minutes, Namjoon, Tae and Sohee arrived together. They greeted each other and settled down. Then Jin asked, "How you all are coming together?" Namjoon said, "Hyung, we arrived here at the same time so we come inside together." Jin nodded. Then Namjoon asked about Eunwoo, "Who is he?" Yoongi said, "Namjoon-ah, he is Jungkook's friend, Eunwoo." "Ohh okay", said Namjoon.

Namjoon spoke again, "It seems like every dinner is for introducing a new person. Earlier Yoona and now Eunwoo...... Ahhh! Don't tell me you and Jungkook are dating too. Are you guys going to tell us today?" Eunwoo looked at Jungkook after hearing Namjoon and a slight pink tint appeared on his cheeks. Just then Jungkook spoke, "Aniyo hyung! He is my friend. I am not dating him. I am dating other guy. His name is Junho. I invited him too but I don't kniw whether he will come or not. He is a little busy."

Eunwoo become sad after hearing Jungkook and thought, "I am just a friend for him." "Ahhh! Okay", said Namjoon. Just then their food arrived. They started eating.

Yoongi noticed Sohee that she was staring at Eunwoo from a long time. He elbowed her and spoke, "Why are you staring at him? He is a kid. Stop eyeing him. I am more handsome." Sohee hit him on his arm and said, "I am not eyeing him. He just looks familiar to me. I think I have seen him somewhere before." Yoongi said, "Stop thinking. Eat first." Sohee nodded and started eating.

Hey guys, this is the another chapter. Hows this?? Please comment down and let me know what you guys think.

Stay tuned for upcoming chapters. Upcoming chapters are going to be amazing. Please like, comment and follow me guys.

Stay tuned and show your support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 7.6K 72
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.... โ•ฐโ”ˆโซธ๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’“...
815K 34.5K 43
She is Kim Sundeok. Only daughter of the Kim family. Only sister of the seven older boys.Twin baby sister of Jungkook. A household with chaos. Tro...
42.8K 1.7K 16
This is story of triplets Kim V, Kim Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Where two is strict and one is bratty It is full of fluff, brotherhood and punishment ...
69.2K 4K 35
STRICT FATHER SEASON 2. Taehyung and his 2 sons jimin and jungkook will be also be a father in this book. let's read to find out.