Her Wish Brought His Return

By Strifian

Kyoka Jiro, the sassy slim rocker of 1A, is having her worst day. She learned the truth for why Denki Kaminar... More

Someone Save Me!
Momo and Jiro Sex Ed pt 1!
Momo and Jiro Sex Ed pt 2!
Izuku vs Katsuki! Zombies End!
Readers Choice!

Pikachu's Comeuppance!

2K 48 22
By Strifian

   Izuku was currently lifting the unconscious Momo off the floor as Jiro was blushing wildly, looking directly at his perfect ass. She had to slap her hand over her eyes before shaking her head to  break the stare. 'God damn! Green's built like a brick shithouse with an ass you bounce a quarter off of. Dammit kyoka he's basically still a kid. Hell, he doesn't even know what rape or sex is. Don't perv on him!' She roars in her mind before risking opening her eyes again.

    After setting the heiress on the other bed, Izuku turns to see her shaking her head and then slowly opening her eyes. He smiles at her, making her blush once more. "So, is your quirk super hearing?" He asks, making her smile and nod. "Y-Yeah. Bit more to it than that, but you're on the right track. I can also send powerful vibrations out based on my heartbeat. As well these allow me to plug in to a phone and transmit the sounds my other jack is picking up. But how did you guess my hearing was enhanced?" She asked after explaining. 

  Izuku chuckled. "When I asked what sex was and explained you told Miss Yaoyorozu, I wasn't lying. Unlike the detective, you have those lobes, so I figured you listened to my heart, vocal patterns, and breathing to detect the answer." Stunning the girl once more.

    "Wait... you know all of that but not what that is?" She asked, confused by the boys answer. He nodded and grinned. "Well, I have a bunch of sound based powers as well as psychic ones. The thing is, in that other universe, everything was like the games. I honestly never met any new people it was all the same people, and only I aged." Yeah, she was officially done with trying to figure him out. Also nervous.

    "Uhh, what's wrong, Miss Jiro?" Izuku asked, picking up on her nervousness. "You're able to read minds, right?" She asked quietly. He nodded, confused by what the issue was. "Are you reading my mind now?" She asked, still shaking a bit. Izuku quirked a brow before laughing hard, embarrassing the girl. "S-Sorry.  Whew, hehehe. No, Miss Jiro. I've not read anyone's mind yet. It's not nice to eavesdrop on people. Mom and Auntie Mitsuki told Kacchan that a lot. I'd need your permission to read your thoughts." He said with that innocent smile.

    "Hehe, that's good to know Green. I was afraid I'd think something private and you'd know it. I am sorry for thinking like that." Kyoka said, breathing a sigh of relief at first but genuinely apologizing to him. He shrugged it off. "It's no problem. I completely understand how someone could think like that about my powers." He said before turning to the door. "Hello Nezu, right?" He asked, making her flinch, and the sound of fine China shattering was heard outside.

    "Um, why yes, Mr. Midoriya. Heh. S-Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude." Said the flustered Nezu as he stepped inside. Izuku smiled before asking. "Oh, are you a new Pokémon?" Very excitedly reminding both Nezu and Kyoka of his past years spent in another universe. "No, Mr Midoriya, I am not a Pokémon. Though I do have every Pokémon game. I just love catching all the.... ahem anyway. I came here to thank you personally for saving Miss Jiro from those villains. I also have contacted her parents, your mother, Katsuki Bakugo, and his parents. Informing all parties of the necessary information." Nezu said, making Kyoka file away that tidbit of the Pokémon obsessed principal for later use. Before, she grew despondent at her parents, knowing what happened.

    "Oh, why you're most welcome, sir, and thank you for doing so." Izuku said, surprising the principal with how polite he was. Kyoka, however, was shaking, and Izuku, not even thinking, reached down and squeezed her hand gently. Kyoka flinched at first from the contact before realizing it was her savior, and he was still focused on Nezu. She blinked and spoke. "H-How did y-you know I n-needed that Green?"

   Izuku turned with a confused look before noticing he was holding her hand and blushing hard as he yelped and let go. "S-Sorry I didn't m-mean to do that I should have asked permission first." He said as he was crimson. Kyoka and Nezu both giggled at his antics before she whispered so only Izuku could hear. "Am I the first girl who's hand you held?" He nodded, trying to catch his breath. "Don't worry, I'm not mad, Green. Hehe, thank you for doing that, though even if you didn't intend to, you calmed me down."

   She sighed and asked Nezu. "Are they pulling me out of UA?" The principal shook his head. "I do not know Miss Jiro. They will be coming here to talk with you as well as Mr. Midoriya and the staff. I pray they don't, but your safety is far more important than your education." Izuku hearing this got an idea.

     "Ooh, Mister Nezu, sir. If her safety is an issue, can I talk to her parents and offer to work as her bodyguard? I know I'm still a kid, but I promise I'm really strong." Surprising the two speechless. "Wow. Not only did you get saved by him, but he is even willing to be your bodyguard to keep you safe. Hehe." said Yaoyorozu, alerting them all to the fact she was awake. "Oh, Miss Yaoyorozu, you're awake. Uhh, why did you fall asleep like that?" Izuku asked still as exuberant as a child.

   "Uhh, I'll tell you later, Midoriya-kun. Hehe. Um, there is something we need to talk about principal Nezu." Momo said, still blushing. Jiro froze at that. "Is it about why she ran off in the first place?" Nezu asked quietly. All three teens nodded. Izuku wanted to say why, but he knew it wasn't his place.

   Jiro sighed as tears started falling. She told the principal everything as Momo and Izuku each held one of her hands. Nezu felt bloodthirsty by what kyoka told him. "Mister Midoriya. Care to help me with something?" He asks, and all three picked up on it. "I take it you want me to punish the boy who hurt her?" Nezu nodded, and Izuku smirked. "Yes, I will." He said as both girls raised a hand. "Uhh, can we help too?" They asked at the same time.

   Meanwhile, at Heights Alliance Kaminari and Mineta were talking as the girls all glared daggers at them. "Why did you let her just run off like that, Kaminari?" Demanded Mina as the electric boy shrugged. "Hey, it's not my problem." He said with little care. Further incensing the girls who had to be held back by Ojiro and Shoji to prevent murder. "That's where you're wrong!" Came a powerful voice as the doors flung open. Yaoyorozu and jiro walked in with a tall, muscular boy between them who had an arm around him, each girls waist. Making all the 1A girls blush at the scene.

    "Whoa, who's the hunk?!" shouted Mina as the boy smiled. "Oh, he's pikachu's replacement. Hehe, also the father of our kids. Right Yaomomo?" Said Kyoka with a blush and shit eating grin. Momo blushed as well. "Yep. He's far more man than either of those pervs. Ooh can we show the girls the video we made last month?" Everything stopped cold at that as the trio walked to the two pervs. "What!? Last month!?! Have you been cheating on me for a whole month?! You been having sex with the flat chested bitch and super tits?!" He growled at the newcomer.

    As he stood up to rush the boy, the two girls cackled only for pikachu to be sent through the wall by a powerful punch to the nuts. "Whoa, what the hell!?" Screamed Mineta before Nezu appeared and stopped everyone. "Stay put! Denki Kaminari and Minoru Mineta. You both are unfit to be heroes. Due to your actions, Miss Jiro was so distraught that she fled from the school and was attacked by a group of villains and nearly sexually assaulted. If not for young Izuku Midoriya here, she'd most likely be dead or held as a sex slave. Before we expel the both of you, we're going to have us a good old-fashioned duel."

    The girls hearing this began to tear up and rushed to the rocker. As Izuku glared at the grapist before using Psychic to lift the unconscious Kaminari and yanked him out of the wall. "I may not know much, Kaminari. But what I do know is you don't hurt girls. You toyed with Jiro. You hurt her bad with your constant demands for things she was not ready for. Then you had the audacity to offer to tie the girl up so you and the grape could rape her. All while thinking UA would not punish you for it. UA may not punish you, boy...." He said before snatching him and Mineta by the throat. "But I sure as fuck will!!!" He bellowed in their faces before warping away.

   The girls took Kyoka to her room to help comfort the rocker. While there, Kyoka and Momo told them everything. The girls were horrified by what they heard and incredibly thankful that Izuku appeared when he did. Though the worst part was when Kyoka said her parents may decide to pull her out of UA. "B-But then wh-what if villains f-follow you h-home? As f-far as they know, Y-You're a student at UA." Asked Ochaco Uraraka. Kyoka shrugged as she didn't have an answer.

    After a few minutes, they went back down to the common room after Midnight messaged Momo. As they did, they saw the bloody broken body of Kaminari with his head shoved up Mineta's ass. "Holy hell! Green, did you have to do that?" Asked Kyoka. Izuku shrugged. "No. But the things he was saying about you girls and even my own mom made me a bit....absolutely pissed!" He growled out visibly angry. "Oh. Okay then." Kyoka said as she hugged the boy, making him blush wildly as all the girls squealed at how adorable he looked.

   "Hehe. Are you blushing from just a hug, Green?" Kyoka asked, and the boy nodded vigorously. "I n-never hugged a g-girl b-before." Stammered Izuku as Kyoka smiled. She was amazed at how holding his hand or hugging him made him blush. For the first time since puberty, she actually felt like a real girl. "Well, expect lots of hugs then Green." She said with a smirk, knowing full well all the girls would want to hug him.

    "Well then, could you perhaps dislodge Mr. Kaminari so Midnight can take the two to their parents and start the rest of their punishments Mr. Midoriya? Asked Nezu. With a groan from all the girls, Midnight and Izuku, he knelt down and pulled Kaminari's head out of Minetas ass. The grapist immediately came from it as he moaned. Though Izuku hadn't noticed it. The girls and Midnight did, though.

   Soon, the heroine took the two pervs away. Leaving the teens and nezu to wait as the parents and Bakugo would be there soon. They mostly talked and introduced themselves to the mighty green teen. He was actually enjoying it and learned so many quirks from it. As we're the girls as they ignored everyone except Izuku. It confused the boy, but after so many years of little interaction with people, he chalked it up to that. Still, he blushed super hard every time the girls would hug him. But he definitely enjoyed it. Kyoka hugged him the most and would hold one of his hands. Momo held the other other hand.

   He wasn't sure what the future would hug, but he couldn't wait to meet it. His head held high. Plus, he had been so touched starved he loved hugging the girls. He did hope Kyoka got to stay at UA. Especially if he can, too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.3K 47
Ever since the sports festival denki kaminari's been all over Ibara shiozaki from class 1-B and has asked her out multiple times failing, even with t...
13.8K 569 16
⚡️° ┄───────╮ ;; in which the two best friends since middle school, izuku midoriya & denki kaminari are like two peas in a pod. they're inseparab...
12.1K 229 7
In a few weeks the class of 2-A around Izuku Midoriya will go on summer break. Thanks to his mentor All Might, he gets the opportunity of a life time...
81K 3.2K 75
It's Denki Kaminari's third year at UA, with graduation coming up real soon he finds out that his time to confess to Kyoka is running out. Every time...