๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ด๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘ซ โˆฃโˆฃ Mafia ff...

By KthimaginesV

๐‘ป๐’‚๐’†๐’‰๐’š๐’–๐’๐’ˆ: ๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’š/๐’ ๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’‚๐’”๐’† ...๐’Š ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๏ฟฝ... More

Beginning...โ™ก
Personalities :โ -โ )
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10( part 1 )
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
episode 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35 ( final chapter)

chapter 10 ( part 2)

1K 40 0
By KthimaginesV

Celestine: come let's eat breakfast
all: ok ..

y/n gave breakfast to Ruru and yeontan and went to eat her breakfast.

while they were eating taehyung phone ringed...

OTP:
??: there is an important meeting in schedule sir, I forgot to tell you before hand.. at 10:00 AM.
taehyung : coming...

call ended....

y/n pov: I don't know from whom was speaking but I know she messed with her work, but why the hell he didn't scold her?

taehyung: Don't look at me like that, she is my secretary....

she was still looking at him mad.

taehyung: why are you looking like that I said she was my secretary.

she stood up from the chair and going to go but he held her her by wrist.

taehyung: what happened?

she was looking at his eyes deeply...

taehyung: ok , I Love those eyes but why are you mad now? suddenly?

“ IS SHE YOUR SECRETARY, I KNOW SHE MESSED UP IN SCHEDULE THEN WHY YOU DIDN'T SCOLD HER UH ? ALL SWEET?

she written in her writing pad and showed to him

taehyung: not sweet, just calmly I said and I don't want to ruin my mood in morning itself that's it Mrs Kim taehyung.

she shooked her head as yes...

“ I WANNA COME WITH YOU ” she signed to him.

taehyung: no need stay here I'll be back soon

“ I WILL COME ” she signed to him and stood there while crossing her arms together..

jk: why are you always hiding her in this house taehyung, atleast you can bring her to office..

taehyung: see jk , if I bring her to office , in name of looking arround office she will go somewhere without my knowledge and if people came to know about she is mute, and can't able to speak , people will bully her jk , I thought all those things, that's the why I'm keeping her in this mansion with me..

“ WHY CAN'T YOU SAY I'M YOUR  WIFE? MRS KIM TAEHYUNG?”

ahe written in her writing pad and showed to him.
he just looking at her not knowing what to answer..

taehyung: see there all lot of my enemies out there if they came to know about you, it's will get problem.
enough!

she didn't react anything and standing in front of him in same posture.

taehyung: ok I'll get you..

she smiled widely after hearing him . she hugged him and went to  kitchen and came back with a bag .

taehyung: what is this?

she opened the bag and showed to him.

taehyung: snacks?

she shooked her head as yes.

taehyung: ok let's go..

she said bye to all and went with him....

IN CAR:

she was just staring at him and his veiny hands in steering wheel...

taehyung: am I too much handsome to handle?

she fastly shooked her head as yes.

taehyung: but it's not my fault Mrs Kim taehyung.

while speaking they reached the the company..

y/n pov: it was so big and these roads, I never seen once, really these are so so big..

she was exploring each and everything with her big doe eyes. while taehyung just staring at her how she was exploring each and every things....

taehyung pov: I shouldn't keep her always home 24/7 , she need to enjoy her life, almost 10 years I kept her home, nothing me and her but what if something bad happens although I won't trust anyone.

taehyung: shall we go my Wifey?

she shooked her head as yes.

they entered a company all staffs are looking at them suprised and some staffs started to gossip around.

staff 1: who is she?
staff 2': who knows?
staff 3: may be his wife?
staff 1: he was married?
staff 2: no way who can marry this cold man and anger issue person?

meanwhile y/n was seeing a new new things and getting excited, new persons, new lifestyle etc..,

taehyung: enough, do your works and she is my wife, Mrs Kim taehyung ok

STAFF 2 : I FEEL PITTY FOR HER. POOR GIRL TRAPPED IN BIG DIG.

taehyung: let's go.

they went to cabin and welcomed by a secretary. he straightly went to the couch and y/n went to CEO seat and seated , taehyung cold face mode on.

(secretary - SARA)
sara: sir here the meeting papers..
(she handed some important papers)
taehyung: it's just a small project can't you people take care?
sara : no sir, client want to discuss this only with you.
taehyung: are they arrived?
sara: yes sir
taehyung: let's go.

before going he went to y/n .

taehyung: my Wifey stay here and don't go anywhere ok and don't ever try to communicate with anyone ok

she shooked her head as yes and he placed a warm kiss in her forehead.

sara pov: wife? is he married? he never tell me once , yes although he never see me the way I see him , but how could he? am I dumb or what? loving and dying to marry him for last 2 years..?

taehyung:  what are you? are you not coming?
sara: coming sir.

sara followed him ..after taking a cold glare at y/n

y/n pov: why the hell she was looking at me like that?
whatever let's explore more things about my husband..

she opened the drawers and saw nothing other that a gloomy files she kept aside and came to the cupboard where a lot of things placed, while seeing other things her eyes shifted into a huge album  which has lot of pictures of her and some pictures with both him and her.......

y/n pov: what is this? baby?

(author: y/n always used him to call as baby )

y/n pov: why he never showed this to me lot of pictures

she took the album and went to couch....

y/n pov: this pic too?

PAST PAGES:

Celestine: baby not like that, please no

she was giggling and shooking her head as no.

Celestine: please baby. eomma will smell bad, please no

“ NO EOMMA YOU LOST YOU SHOULD GET THIS ”

She written in her writing pad and showed to her

Celestine: baby please can you consider?

she shooked her head as no

Celestine: atleast one is enough why 2 .

“ cuz you accepted ”

Celestine: ok go ahead.

as soon as she finished her sentence she cracked a egg on her head.....

Celestine: enough baby I'm not ready for second one

telling to her she started to run and y/n chasing her with egg finally she throws the egg on her but it missed and cracked on taehyung forehead who was coming in their direction.
they both saw him and continuously bowing him and asking sorry but he didn't bothered and went upstairs.

“ you know eomma when I'm paralyzed he took care of me like more than anyone, now when i became alright, he never seems to bother me, always seeing with me that cold face, I don't know what happened to him! ”. If he was going to be like that,

“I WISH I COULD AGAIN PARALYZE JUST FOR HIS LOVE TOWARDS ME ”

she written in her writing pad and showed to her.

Celestine: Don't worry baby, he will show his love to you one day , and don't ever thought like this if he knows you speak like this,  that's it!!!

“ I hope ” she showed her pad to her. And shooked her head....

Celestine: ok I'm going to clean the mess and I should take bath.

they both were cleaning the mess they created and went to fresh up....

PRESENT:

y/n pov: I miss those days .

after finishing her full album she laid in couch and play games in her phone..

Meanwhile in meeting room:

??: sorry Mr Kim taehyung, we don't want give this project to you.
taehyung: but I explained very clearly, this will work out.
??: but sorry I think it's not good Idea Mr Kim taehyung
taehyung: it's ok you can go out, I won't do any projects for free Mr choi.
Mr choi: are you even a good business man? not considering this project . you know if I give this chance to others they will beg for it but you.
taehyung: they are other people's Mr Choi, not KIM TAEHYUNG.

Mr choi can't able to utter his word just sitting there with a defeated face..

taehyung: now you can go out.

with that Mr choi went from there.. while taehyung getting out of meeting room he
asked sara about company accounts.

taehyung: Miss sara, what about company accounts?
sara : sir?
taehyung: what? Where are the account files, immediately I want now

She gave a account files to him, seeing the files he went shock

Taehyung: what? Why the hell I hired you can't you do your work properly? 4 crore sara, the economy gradually decreased what the hell you people doing uh?

( He shouted at her)

sara: still we are in top sir!

she spoke with him without any fear. she looks kinda brave.

taehyung: f*** the thought of yours and how the hell you are so cool in front of me? if you want to keep your job , shut your mouth...

with that he went to his cabin and threw the file on the floor and sara followed him.

she went to his seat passing y/n , not giving any attention to her.

sara: sorry sir.

she touched his shoulder and caressing it.

y/n pov: what she is doing? and why he seems like he don't care?  she was so touchy touchy.

sara: sorry sir.

she was about to touch his arms but y/n excitedly went to him and showed her phone to him by avoiding her to held his arm...but he seems no care about her, she again called him and showed her phone screen. he pulled her phone and cracked on the floor.

taehyung: what you want me to do y/n , just can't you  sit quietly ( he shouted at her which made her flinch and tears left from her eyes.

y/n pov: her didn't said anything when she touched her and being clingy when I just showed my phone to him, he was so mad and scolded me. but this is first time he scolded me, whatever I didn't do anything wrong and I'm not going to give any attention of mine.

she went to her couch and crying.

y/n pov: I keep on crying, I thought he will ask sorry and comfort me but nothing.

(crying all the time she slept in couch..)

sara: sorry sir because of me all these happened.

taehyung : it's ok, but don't ever try to touch me again, you know what “ I'M ONLY HERS, ONLY BELONGS TO HER, OK ” 

he pointed his finger where y/n was sleeping.
sara: sorry sir..

he went to y/n and wiped her dry tears...and placed a warm kiss in her forehead.
and picked her phone and saw nothing came in screen.

taehyung:  it's totally broken.

TIME SKIPS TO EVENING:

secretary left from there as soon as her job time gets over.

taehyung: let's go my Wifey.

he lifted her in his arm not wanting to wake up but, after feeling his touch she woke up and saw herself in his arms.

taehyung: sorry I didn't mean to wake up you.

she turned her face to other side and trying to get down from him.

taehyung: you are not allowed to get down my Wifey.

she was looking other side,  after struggling so many times she was out of his arms. and went out taking her snacks bag.

y/n pov: I didn't eat any of those which I bought all are my favourite and chocolate would have already melted..

taehyung:  baby stop, where are you going?

he was simply following her but she was avoiding him totally.

taehyung: yaa you know I hate that so much what you are doing now Baby, so stop here itself baby or I don't know what I'll do.

she was not stopping and still on her way out from office.

within she could pass reception he held her and pulled her closer not carrying about any people in this moment.

taehyung pov: I'm not carrying about any one I just need her attention.....need her attention on me...

taehyung: ok I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that, I was just mad at that time, sorry, sorry.

she was still not looking at his face and other thing came to his mind

taehyung:  I didn't allowed her to touch me but I just not wanting to create any mess.

“ IF SHE TOUCHES YOU OR CLINGY TO YOU, YOU DON'T WANT TO CREATE ANY MESS BUT IF I SHOWED YOU SOMETHING OR COME NEAR YOU, YOU WILL SHOUT AT ME AND BROKE MY PHONE ISN'T IT?  JUST LEAVE ME,BYE ”

He read what she written in her writing pad... she pushed him and about to go but he held her hand  and lifted her in his arms.

taehyung: sorry..........“I'M ONLY YOURS, THIS MAN WHO WAS HOLDING YOU IN HIS ARMS ONLY BELONGS TO YOU UNDERSTAND ”

Seeing his cold boss became romantic and helpless in front his wife made all staffs so shocked.

staff 1: no surprise he will went to her knees too
staff 2: YES I'M JEALOUS OF HER
staff 3: didn't you said you feel pitty for her?
staff 2: yes but now I feel jellous.

taehyung: shll we go?

he started to walk away with her in his arms.

after sometime they reached home and taehyung went to open door for and but seeing her his lips turned to a big smile.

taehyung: slept?

he lifted her in his arms and entered the house

Suga: happy birthday bro.

meanwhile namjoon suddenly popped a Confetti 🎉
which made y/n  to wake up and made all went shock by seeing them

y/n pov: I woke up and saw our living room was well decorated for party and all are seeing me wierdly, but why? seeing them I saw myself self where I'm after realising I'm on his arm I fastly get down and went to room

taehyung:  I will come after fresh up
jimin: ok we will wait

IN BEDROOM:

taehyung: sorry my Wifey.

She was going to Washroom not listening to him but he held her hand and pinned her to wall

Taehyung: didn't i said I hate you, when you avoid me?

She was just standing and staring at him

Taehyung: react something Mrs Kim taehyung.

She signed him ' ok ' and went to Washroom.

Taehyung pov: she went to fresh up right? Then why she didn't picked her clothes with her?

He saw the dress placed on the bed which she forgot to take with her.

Y/n pov: after getting shower I was searching for my clothes but I couldn't find, ahh I forgot to bring, hope he was not inside.

She wore her bathrobe and came out , she was not seeing him anywhere , she signed in relief  and turned to lock the door but instead she saw a big musculine figure standing in front of her

Taehyung: searching for your clothes?

He stepped forward and she stepped backwards untill her back hit the wall , he held her waist by one hand and other hand putting her hair strands behind her ear

Y/n pov: what he was going to do? Again these crazy butterflies, ah someone help me , help help.

She was screaming internally.

Taehyung: don't you think you need punishment my Wifey and I have my birthday wishes Mrs Kim taehyung, that you only could fulfill.

She was not seeing his eyes and avoiding eye contact with him

Y/n pov: if I do eye contact with him, I know what he will do.

taehyung: see my eyes my Wifey.

she looked into eyes and that's it, she lost in him

y/n pov:  those eyes telling me to feel him more as much as I could, and those lips I badly want to taste it, ah control
y/n , now you are behaving like pervert.. whatever I want his lips on mine..

within he could do anything she placed her lips slowly and kissing him softly..

taehyung: not this much soft my Wifey... it's atleast need to be little passionate and rough, come I'll teach you this whole day.

he held her nape and started to kiss her passionately at some point she couldn't breathe properly and continuously tapping his chest to stop..

taehyung: ok ok .... relax

he again smashed  his lips on her and slightly went to her neck and kissing and sucking them leaving a purple mark over there and his hand went to her bathrobe knot which was telling him to untie it...
he was about to untie her bathroom loop but she held his hand and stopped him and shooking her head as no...

taehyung: ALREADY I'M OUT OF MY  LINE MRS KIM TAEHYUNG.

he untied her bathrobe lopp, but she held her bathrobe together not revealing her bare skin .....

taehyung:  NOT ANYMORE..

he said and about to enter into her but within he could do anything further the door opened..

MEANWHILE IN DOWNSTAIRS.

jin : what taking so long here I want to eat the cake.

jin went to their room and about to knock but someone held his wrist..

Celestine: don't

within she could say anything another person hand opened the door...

seeing the door opened y/n hide herself into him which was perfect for her to hide....

jk: I thought it's locked sorry

seeing them jk closed the door and went..

y/n pov : this is the time y/n escape.

she took her clothes and rushed into washroom....

after getting shower and change they went downstairs to celebrate his birthday.

all: happy birthday...

they sing a birthday song and they ended the birthday party with a cake cutting after enjoying the party all went to sleep...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 53 18
๐™ฐ ๐™ผ๐™ณ๐™ป๐™ฑ ๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š๐š”๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŒ. โš ๐š†๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถโš  -๐™ท๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ๐š‘ ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šž๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ -๐š‚๐š–๐šž๐š -๐š…๐š’๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ -๐™ฐ๐š‹๐šž๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ...
820 20 31
"As fate would have it, their paths finally crossed, setting the stage for a whirlwind of playful banter and unexpected chemistry. Will Jimin's flirt...
679 49 8
Min Yoongi a Mafia. Y/N an innocent girl who agrees on marrying without knowing anything about him for her own personal reasons. Yoongi, having no ne...
47K 2.1K 80
โ–ก ๐˜/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๏ฟฝ...