Dressed as the cannon fodder...

By yurimtl

Pei Yuxuan in the last days is the endorsement of cold and abstinence, iron-faced and selfless, and is notori... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101: Extra 1
Chapter 102: Extra 2
Chapter 103: Extra 3
Chapter 104: Deputy CP Extra 1
Chapter 105: Deputy CP Extra 2
Chapter 106: Deputy CP Extra 3
Chapter 107: Extra 4
Chapter 108: Extra 5
Chapter 109: Extra 6
Chapter 110: Extra 7
Chapter 111: Deputy CP Extra 4
Chapter 112: If line AO
Chapter 113: If line AO
Chapter 114: If line AO
Chapter 115: Daily Life
Chapter 116: Family Portrait

Chapter 67

75 1 0
By yurimtl

When Fang Nianjing made a trembling decision on the phone with his agent, An Yaoyao finally couldn't help it and dialed the phone again.

She was very scared, not only afraid that Fang Nianjing would be implicated, but also vaguely worried, which was OGA's keen sixth sense. They have been in love for many years, and Fang Nianjing has always taken care of her, but this time, things have escalated to such a big extent...

"The person you dialed cannot be reached."

The mechanical female voice of the system came over. It was not "temporarily unavailable" or "currently on a call." This clear and unfamiliar prompt word made An Yaoyao's heart skip a beat.

 She had a very bad premonition and opened the phone tremblingly. When the search engine enters this sentence, the result displayed after the web page is loaded is:

["The user cannot be reached" means that you have been blacklisted by the other party. 】

"boom!"

An Yaoyao hit her cell phone on her foot and gasped. Before she could pick up the cell phone, she found that the water pipe was full. She hadn't noticed before, and the cell phone clattered into the wash basin full of water. Melt with white foam.

She was washing clothes in the public laundry room, and the noise she made startled Aunt Zhao, who was waiting in the toilet outside, and she ran in quickly:

"Ouch, what's wrong, Yaoyao? Did you fall?"

An Yaoyao stared at her phone with a black screen absentmindedly, trying to turn it on, but it didn't work after several attempts. She bought this mobile phone for several hundred yuan during an event. Fang Nianjing accepted a mobile phone-related product endorsement and wanted to buy a new model of that brand for her, but An Yaoyao refused to ask for her money, no matter what. Fang Nianjing gave up.

"I'm fine." An Yaoyao showed a pale smile, "Maybe it's her menstrual period."

"You're still doing laundry during your menstrual period? You're so cold that you cry. Don't blame me for not reminding you." Zhao Jinhua is a hard-spoken but soft-hearted person. She has lived here for many years and has almost watched children like An Yaoyao grow up. She patted it lightly on her body and said, "Go, go, put it here and I'll wash it, you're clumsy."

An Yaoyao didn't argue with her, she said "Thank you, aunt" and staggered back home.

Sitting on the familiar bed, An Yaoyao closed her eyes in despair. She was really tired. The phone couldn't be turned on despite repeated attempts, and her whole soul seemed to have been sucked away by the news a few minutes ago.

It was not cost-effective to repair the mobile phone, so An Yaoyao bought a new one. This time the price was several thousand, and it was waterproof and anti-fall.

She was cruel and spent the money she had stored there to give gifts to Fang Nianjing. In a short time, it would be the fourth anniversary of Fang Nianjing's debut. An Yaoyao knew that for Fang Nianjing, the anniversary of his debut was more important than hers. 's birthday is much more important.

Pei Yujiang went to the orphanage again and found that the orphanage was being moved. It was said that it might be planned to be moved to another place in the future, and that it would be demolished and moved within a few days.

Without the barrier of the orphanage fence, the situation at the water plant can be seen clearly. Pei Yujiang noticed that the fence was much cleaner, as if it had been cleaned, but there were messy footprints and mopping marks, which looked like it had been temporarily cleaned.She saw An Yaoyao again among the volunteers who were helping to move and take care of the elderly and children. An Yaoyao was talking to the old man who gave her directions last time, her smile was vague and she looked very tired.

When Pei Yujiang saw her, she had to go up and say hello. She called out for the first time, but An Yaoyao didn't seem to hear her, walk over.

"Hello. "

An Yaoyao has never been timid in front of her, but her attitude today was very strange. Pei Yujiang saw the undisguised bruises under her eyes and politely asked if she hadn't had a good rest. An Yaoyao nodded. Call it yes.

Pei Yujiang glanced at the volunteers who were moving and packing:

"How about I take care of grandpa and you go back to rest. The dark circles under your eyes are really heavy."

She really wanted to help. After all, An Yaoyao had done her a big favor before and allowed her to meet Mayor Xiang. Regardless of the outcome, she was still very grateful to An Yaoyao.Pei Yujiang wanted to do something within her own ability, so she winked at her so that An Yaoyao didn't have to be embarrassed:

"Didn't you help me last time? I should help you this time -"

As soon as she finished speaking, she received a call and saw that the caller's IP address was in another city she had never been to. She hung up once and only picked up the call the next time.

"Hello."

The voice coming from the other side sounded familiar, and Pei Yujiang couldn't remember who it was for a moment, but An Yaoyao's expression changed steadily next to her. Pei Yujiang looked at An Yaoyao strangely, and then heard Fang Nianjing ask:

"Pei Yujiang, I'm Fang Nianjing, can you help me contact An Yaoyao?"

Pei Yujiang looked back and forth between her mobile phone and An Yaoyao, and she suddenly remembered the melon she had eaten from Boss Ji before.She suddenly felt that the world seemed really small.

An Yaoyao can't be Fang Nianjing's secret girlfriend, right?

While thinking, Pei Yujiang blurted out the words that An Yaoyao was beside her. Fang Nianjing was stunned for a moment and politely asked her if she could give the phone to An Yaoyao, and Pei Yujiang handed it over.

An Yaoyao tremblingly took the phone over, but when Fang Nianjing started to speak, she hung up the phone without giving her a chance to speak.

Fang Nianjing called again persistently, but An Yaoyao hung up and refused to answer. Pei Yujiang remembered that she had seen the official statement of Fang Nianjing's company today, and had already sent a lawyer's letter to accuse the person of spreading rumors and causing trouble, and pointed out that the person was an extreme illegitimate child. The turmoil was slowly calming down.

The company did not even clarify that it was a loan, but directly denied that the person was Fang Nianjing. It was indeed blurry at night, and it was hard to see clearly. The man didn't have a clearer picture in his hand, so he was at a disadvantage.

Anyway, after the lawyer's letter is sent out, it is one thing whether it is a real accusation or not. By the time the lawsuit is settled without any pain, the matter has been almost forgotten. Fans of Fang Nianjing have left messages under the marketing account to believe in Nianjing. Control the wind direction.

Among celebrity fans, girlfriend fans are indeed the most powerful. From the moment the clarification began, fans believed in Fang Nianjing and did not allow others to "spread rumors" any more. Besides, they were rival fans who were jealous of Fang Nianjing's resources.

There are several little flowers in the circle who can keep pace with Fang Nianjing. Several fans are making headlines, and the principals are also fighting openly and secretly. If you want to leave this circle, you can't get away from the support of fans. An Yaoyao must have seen it. She decisively chose to clarify this. road.

The third call came, and Pei Yujiang answered it and handed it to An Yaoyao's ear. She could tell that An Yaoyao was actually very entangled, so she could just say it outright. Why did she keep trapping her?

"Fang Nianjing."

An Yaoyao didn't hide this time, oga eyes  turned red, and tears gathered in her eyes. When people are in pain, they don't have the "poor and pitiful" look described in the book. The old man was picked up. Pei Yujiang stayed with An Yaoyao, and An Yaoyao didn't let her go either.

 Open, she heard An Yaoyao calling Fang Nianjing's name, gritting her teeth, her expression even a little ferocious.

"Am I a very shameful existence in your eyes?"

An Yaoyao came up with a heart-piercing words. The mobile phone had good radio reception. Pei Yujiang clearly heard Fang Nianjing's breathing stagnating, and then it became heavy. Her voice was hoarse, and she had obviously cried. She asked:

"How can it be?"

"If I don't clarify, someone may disturb your life and dig into you. You don't know how powerful the power of the Internet is. If someone is found there, other people will also be disturbed..."

"Are you not willing to let everyone's lives be disturbed, or are you unwilling to let others know that you came from a slum and are not the 'rich daughter entering the entertainment industry' or 'if you don't work hard' that your fans imagined for you?" Go back and inherit the family business', the character of 'The Noble Girl of the Flower Sky', Li, Ah, sister?"

An Yaoyao suddenly spoke up, interrupting her explanation.

She raised her head, her tears had dried up, her voice was hoarse, but her words were clear and piercing. The former gentle and affectionate lovers turned their words into blades, and the blood splashed everywhere when the blades were stabbed into the body, leaving Fang Nianjing unable to resist.

"Li Amei" should be Fang Nianjing's original name.

"You don't dare to tell the truth to your fans because you want to establish your girlfriend image. I understand, people always want to make money. By the way, I don't want to stop you and Miss Yao from promoting, she is a famous beauty in the industry Oga, from a scholarly family, comes from a very clear background. Unlike you, until now, when it comes to mentioning his family of origin, he has been hesitant and unwilling to disclose it, and he has been pretentious. Not long after his debut, he has been living in luxury, making fans guess this and that. ."

"You don't dare to let your fans know that you came from the slums. You have to change your appearance when you go out, and even change your last name. Uncle Yun saw you on the TV that day and said you looked familiar, but I didn't dare to tell him that it was you.

Back then you said you were going to study abroad and wanted to get into college, so I sewed to pay for your tuition. In order to save some water and electricity, I went to a 24-hour fried chicken shop more than ten miles away to knit gloves. I stayed there for several days, waiting for people to think I was... The homeless man asked me if I needed any help before I moved on to another store. You said you would lead everyone to live a good life when you were rich, and you posted selfies at the show for business when grandpa was cremated, but I didn't even dare to call you! "

Pei Yujiang, who was behind, stopped listening. She walked far away, and could still vaguely hear An Yaoyao losing control of her emotions, cursing and questioning Fang Nianjing very loudly.

There was so much bitterness she was holding in her heart, and it finally came out on this day. Fang Nianjing didn't seem to respond much, let alone explain to himself. He remained silent and allowed Oga to vent his emotions.

After a while, Pei Yujiang received the mobile phone returned from An Yaoyao. Oga had finished crying and scolding enough, so he said thank you to her in a hoarse voice.

"It was Fang Nianjing's help last time, not me. And when Mrs. Chen sang with you, it was also Fang Nianjing's help, and she deliberately let you know. She has a lot of contacts in the industry in the past few years, and she knows many things better than I have more, and I am more useful, so if you need anything from now on, just ask her."

Pei Yujiang realized that she was about to take action, but after all, this was not An Yaoyao's obligation. She wanted more people to help participate, but she didn'tThere is a position to ask An Yaoyao to do something.

"The only people I care about are the people in this orphanage. The orphanage is moving now, so this matter has nothing to do with me." An Yaoyao blinked her eyes that were red from crying, and said dully, "Thank you, Miss Pei, you He is a nice person and has a sense of justice, but I am just an ordinary citizen and has nothing to do with my breakup with Fang Nianjing. I just don't want to be involved."

Pei Yujiang stared at her for two seconds, then handed An Yaoyao a tissue.Since then, Pei Yujiang has almost never seen An Yaoyao again.

She didn't know how much she heard about what she told Mayor Xiang last time, but after all, the orphanage has been moved. At least no one in that area will be hurt anymore. This is good news. Pei Yujiang is The optimist felt that this matter was worthy of celebration. It happened that Chen Lulu came to Xiangcheng to hold an offline birthday party and gave Pei Yujiang and Yu Zhiwan a ticket each.

"It's my birthday. The venue is not very big. Fans were randomly selected to give you front row seats. It's not crowded at all. The service is also very good. You must come!"

Yu Zhiwan has always been hot and cold to her in the past few days. Pei Yujiang was a little unhappy when he learned that she and Boss Ji had dinner together twice, and he wanted to ignore her even more. But she was afraid that she would be too cold, so Yu Zhiwan talked to Boss Ji, which meant digging a hole for herself.

Pei Yujiang asked the emotional expert tactfully. She didn't want to reveal her identity, and she didn't say that Chen Lulu seemed to have a crush on her, which seemed like extreme narcissism, so she asked her. By chance, she got two tickets. Do you want to take your crush out for some fun?

At that time, Yu Zhiwan was drinking tea in Boss Ji's office. Seeing that she was lying on the table with a smile after receiving the message from Pei Yujiang, she took Boss Ji's mobile phone and replied directly:

"Okay, whose birthday party tickets are there?"

Pei Yujiang replied: "Chen Lulu's."

"Emotional expert" asked: "Do you like Chen Lulu?"

Pei Yujiang thought about it and felt that it would not be a good idea to ask this question if she said that she was not star-chasing. Anyway, chasing stars is a harmless thing, and she is not too fanatical about having an illegitimate affair, so she just typed:

"I like it, I like it. All the songs sung by Chen Lulu are in my playlist." She indeed added the OST to the playlist, and the song was repeated.

Boss Ji saw his mobile phone being held tightly by Yu Zhiwan, and he started to slap the case:"Yu Zhiwan, my mobile phone is also registered and has a number. It has human rights and cannot be abused!"

Pei Yujiang still made an appointment with Yu Zhiwan.The stage of the birthday party was an open-air venue. At the beginning, Chen Lulu danced to a cute girl group song that has become very popular recently. She gave K or blew kisses to the fans in the audience, and even kissed Yu Zhiwanduo.

Fang Nianjing's incident made Chen Lulu deeply realize that there are risks in rising love, and it is more important to maintain and pamper her fans, so she became a little less interested in Pei Yujiang. However, sending flowers is something she has prepared for. She also plans to formally thank Pei Yujiang in today's chat session and tell her fans that this is her lifesaver.

After the song ended, when OGA, who was wearing a beautiful gauze skirt on the stage, shyly handed the bouquet to Pei Yujiang, Pei Yujiang raised her long legs, approached the stage and politely put her hands down, turned around and saw Yu Zhiwan's eyes were red, and she hurriedly sat down. Next, he thoughtfully took out a tissue and wiped it for her:

"I don't know what happened to Xiangcheng recently. It's windy and sandy. Alas, it's better to wear goggles."!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 239 14
恶毒女配不撩会死[穿书] Author: 里予一号 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3987283 https://www.shubaow.net/52_52964/ Upon waking up, Jiang Yuan transmigrate...
25K 985 47
Offline purposes only. I do not own the story, plot, characters, nor translation. Credits rightfully belong to the owners. ********************* Shor...
54.7K 1.9K 15
"Can't you sense them? With your-your (Name) tingle?" "I can - wait, my what?" Current Cover: made by @KobaHanai !!!
56.5K 1.7K 90
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 穿到渣A折磨女主前 In the book "Jiaojiao", the Omega heroine Song Jiao was forced to marry a scumbag Xu...