Devils Tangled In A Spider's...

By Baryan_KuramaSeal

Y/n L/n, cousin to Issei Hyoudou lived in the states with his mother Martha Hyoudou and his father Ben L/n. H... More

Information
~Act 1~
Sad Beginnings; A New Home

New kid on the block

413 20 8
By Baryan_KuramaSeal

Walking up to the sound of his alarm clock, Y/n groggily gets out of bed. As he raises from his bed, he makes his way to the bathroom as he does his morning business. After finishing in the bathroom, Y/n walks back into his room and starts to get ready for the day. His first school day in fact. As he gets ready, he grabs his school uniform from his closet.

It was kinda bland for his taste, but it didn't really bother him all that much. After he put on his uniform, he heads downstairs and meets up with Issei, who's waiting for him at the front door.

Issei: Hey Y/n, ready for your first day?

Y/n: Not really.

Issei: Eh don't worry about it, you'll love it.

As the boys prepare to leave for school, Miki calls out to them.

Miki: You boys have a good day, and remember to look after Y/n Issei!

Issei: Don't worry mom, I've got his back. Bye mom.

Y/n: Bye Aunt Miki.

Miki: Bye boys, behave yourself!

The two of them walk out of the house and make their way to school. It didn't take long for them to reach the school and it's was more lively then Y/n initially thought. Issei was right about one thing though, majority of the students were girls. As the two were walking into campus, Y/n couldn't help but notice they are getting stares and students talking about them.

Girl Student 1: Who's that?

Girl Student 2: He's kinda cute.

Girl Student 3: Why's he walking with the pervert?

Boy Student 1: Fucks this pretty boy?

Boy Student 2: God damn man, I was just about to ask Susie out!

Boy Student 3: I say we jump his ass.

Just then two of the male students run up in front of them.

Matsuda: Who's this jerk off?! He better not be stealing all the honeys!

Motohama: Yeah! We've got enough good looking guys around here! I'll kick your ass!

Y/n: Im not one to pick fights, doesn't mean I won't defend myself.

Matsuda: Oh yeah? Bring on dick bag!

Issei: Woah, woah! You guys take a chill pill! No need to hostile.

Motohama: No need my ass! Who does this guy think he is?!

Issei: Will you guys just breathe okay? This is my cousin from the states, Y/n. Y/n these are my two best buds, Matsuda and Motohama.

Matsuda: Cousin? You said nothing about that?

Motohama: Yeah, you've never mentioned any extended family before.

Matsuda: My bad dude, I thought you were here to pick up all the hot chicks. Didn't know you were related to my boy here.

Motohama: Yeah, sorry about that. It's just almost all the girls fall for guys who have attractive features.

Y/n just looks at the two and sighs to himself.

Issei: Well sorry to cut this short guys, but I've got to get him to the student council to get his schedule and show him around. Later guys.

Motohama: Later Issei! Make sure to meet up at our spot.

Issei: How could I forget! Ha! Ha!

As they walk away, Y/n looks at Issei almost as to ask him to explain.

Issei: Oh, you've got nothing to worry. They're harmless.

Y/n: So why did they wanna fight?

Issei: Sorry about that, it's just they're very passionate about getting a girl to get down and dirty if you know what I mean.

Y/n: I really wish I didn't.

Issei: Oh! We're here!

Issei then proceeds to walk up and knock on the door twice. After a couple of seconds of waiting, the door opened to show a young girl with long hair and green glasses.

Tsubaki: Oh, Mr Hyoudou do what do I own the pleasure?

Issei: Hey Vice Prez, I just wanted to come by to get/introduce my cousin. Y/n, this is Tsubaki Shinra the student council vice-president, Tsubaki, this is my cousin Y/n L/n.

Tsubaki: It's nice to meet you Mr. L/n, but please come inside.

She leads the boys inside and they walk over to another girl who's sitting at a desk doing paperwork. She's got short black hair with purple eyes with matching colored glasses.

Tsubaki: Morning Sona, I have a new student here along with Mr. Hyoudou.

She then looks up and gets a good look at Y/n.

Sona: New student? Ah yes. Y/n L/n correct? I was able to get your schedule done over the weekend.

Y/n: Thanks.

Sona: As you can see on your papers, you have some classes with Issei. Your mother insisted that you two have some classes together.

Y/n: That was my aunt, my mother died recently.

Sona: Oh, I'm sorry for your loss.

There was a silence that filled the room that was quickly cut by Issei.

Issei: Hey Sona, you wouldn't mind if I show Y/n around? I want him to get a feel for the place before we split ways.

Sona: Very well. I will inform your teachers about it.

As the boys go to walk out, Sona calls back to Issei.

Sona: Oh and Issei?

Issei: Yea?

Sona: Try to keep your perverse behavior in check.

Y/n:*raises his eyebrow*What does she mean by that?

Issei:*nervous chuckle*Lets worry about that later. For now let's get the tour started.

Issei takes Y/n all around the school grounds showing him all the classrooms and such. He talks about all the different clubs that Kuoh has to offer like the Science Club, ORC, E-Sports, and the News Club. As they walk in the hallway, a girl suddenly runs past the two balling her eyes out.

Y/n: What was that about?

Getting an answer to his question, he hears a feminine voice yell out from a room.

Girl: AND DONT COME BACK!!

Issei:*sighs* That would happen to be one of the biggest people here besides the two hottest girls.

Issei takes him to a room labeled "KDB NEWS" and leads him inside. As they walk into the room, Y/n takes quick notice of everyone as they either working on their computers, talking about what to publish next, or hanging around the water cooler. They stop at a door and Issei looks at him.

Issei: Fair warning, she can be a bit much.

Y/n just raises his eyebrow in confusion, questioning who he was talking about. As Issei opens the door, he sees a woman in a chair with whiteish hair that looks to some years older than them. She wears a white buttoned shirt with a black vest a top of it as well as some brown pants and black heels. Next to her is a black man about the same age in a white buttoned up shirt with a suit and tie.

Women: Huh? And what do you want Hyoudou? Not here to hit on me again are ya?

Issei: Haha, noooo. Uh this is Y/n L/n, he's my cousin from the states. Y/n this is Jasmin Jameson president of the Kouh Daily Bulge News Club and this is Robin Robertson the vice president.

Rob: I'm Robin, but every one call me Rob. It's nice to meet you Y/n.

Y/n: Same here.

Jasmin: Cosuin huh? Never knew you had one. So L/n, your from the states huh? Where you from?

Y/n: New York.

Jasmin: Well it's nice to meet a fellow New Yorker!

Y/n: Uh same here?

Jasmin: Ever hear of The Daily Bulge?

Y/n: I've heard things yeah.

Jasmin: Well, my old man happens to run it, J. Jonah Jameson his name! And he's a damn good news man!

Y/n: Uh sure.

Rob: Don't mind her, she's just real passionate about her dad's work. So what brings you to Kouh?

Y/n: Personal stuff, I'd rather not talk about it.

Rob: I get it, I won't pressure you if you don't want to say anything.

Jasmin: So L/n, since your new to place you thinking about joining any clubs?

Y/n: Not at the moment.

Jasmin: Well if you do decide you're welcome here! A spot just opened!

Rob: Because you fired her.

Jasmin: Hey! If she can't do her job, she has no right to be here!

Rob:*sighs* Anyway, like Jas said, a spot is open for a photographer is open if you're up for it. Just come by anytime and we'll talk.

Y/n: Sure thing Rob.

Issei: Alright, cmon Y/n. There's still some stuff I've gotta show ya. Later Rob, bye Jasmin.

As the two make their way out of the club room, Jasmin calls out to them.

Jasmin: And be sure to grab a copy of our newspaper!

====================================

Continuing to follow Issei, Y/n is lead all around the school. Showing him all the hangouts spots the people hide at when they're skipping class. Returning back to the main hall, the two finally finish the tour.

Issei: And that's everything. It might be a big school, but you don't have to worry about stuff like that.

Y/n: Hey, thanks for showing me around.

Issei: It's no problem! We're family, and what good is family if they don't help ya out!

Y/n shows a little smile, but it quickly went away when he heard something from behind him.

Bully: Hey, watch it loser!

Issei:*rolls his eyes* Oh great.

The bully who had a kouh jersey on was picking on a girl with brown hair and glasses.

Issei: Just in time too. My beloved cousin, I bring you to our resident QB and Bully, Flash Thompson, along with Kenny, Randy, and their girlfriends, Liz Allen, Sally Avril, and Glorie Grant.

Y/n: You must know him well?

Issei: Yep. Like I said he's our Quarterback for the schools football team. Ya know, rumor has it that he once made it do what it do times two with one of Kuoh resident hotties Akeno Himijema.

As Issei went on about Thompson, Y/n griped his backpack strap in anger as Flash bulled the girl.

Issei: But now she's with Liz Allen, who is hands down one of the most- hey where ya going?

Turing out when Issei was ranting on, Y/n made the decision to walk over to him.

Y/n: Hey.

Flash: Huh? Who the hell's this guy?

Randy: Don't know? Never seen him before.

Kenny: He looks new.

Flash:*smirks* Fresh meat huh? Must be my lucky day!

Y/n: Leave that girl alone.

Sally: Listen newbie, she was in our way. And who do you think you are demanding something from us huh?

Y/n: Someone with manners. Plus you guys were in your own heads to notice her.

Sally: Wha?! Why you little!!

Randy: Sally, leave the man alone. Plus I think he's right.

Sally: What?! So you're gonna take the new kid's side?!

Randy: I'm not taking side. Just saying we need to pay attention more.

Sally:*scoffs* Whatever!

Flash: You've got balls on you kid! Telling us what to do and junk!

Flash grabs Y/n by the collar of his shirt and glares a him.

Y/n:*glares back* Get your hands off me. Unlike some others, I'm not afraid of you.

Flash: Well let me give you a reason then!

As Flash goes to punch Y/n, Randy stops him.

Randy: Come on man, we've got a game coming up and we don't need you benched 'cus of something like this.

Flash just scoffs and pulls his arm from him and lets go of Y/n.

Flash: You got lucky.

As Flash and his group go to walk away, Randy stays behind.

Randy: Sorry about them, they can be a bit much.

Y/n: You don't say?

Randy: I'm Randy Robertson.

Y/n: Robertson? Like Rob?

Randy: Yeah, he's my little brother.

Sally: Randy!!

Randy: Gotta go, later new kid.

As Randy goes to join his girlfriend and his team, Y/n turns back and sees the girl picking up her stuff and so helps her.

Y/n: You okay?

Girl with glasses: Y..Yeah.

Y/n: I'm Y/n, what's your name?

Petra: I'm Petra, Petra Parker. It's nice to meet you Y/n.

Y/n: Same here Petra. Do they bother you a lot?

Petra: Unfortunately yeah. But I got used to it after a while, so it doesn't bother that much anymore.

Y/n: Bullies are the worst. Think because they're strong they can pick on the smaller guys.

Petra: It's not like I can do much. The only thing I had over them is my IQ and that's about it.

Y/n: Don't let that bring you down. I'm sure deep down, you're just as strong, if not stronger.

Petra gains a small blush on her face as she holds her books close.

Petra:*blushes* I...I uhh, I gotta get to class. Thank you for helping me. Bye.

Petra runs away and straight to class as Y/n walks back over to Issei.

Issei: Dude! You stood up to Flash!

Y/n: Yeah, and?

Issei: No ones dared to do so, well unless you count the student body, and the council, and Rias and Akeno, and Koneko. Okay some people dared to, but that's not the point. You have just submitted yourself as a cool guy in everyone's eyes cousin.

Y/n: I didn't do to get popular Issei.

Issei: Then why did you?

Y/n then stops, which confused Issei. He then turns back and looks at him.

Y/n: I did it because it's the right thing to do.

Y/n walks off as he leaves Issei where he's standing thinking about what Y/n told him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 812 24
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
92.9K 4.9K 32
Pluto thai gl novel မြန်မာဘာသာပြန်
23.5K 590 20
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...
188K 4.2K 102
*NOT FINISHED* I'm tired of fighting...... AMORA!" My uncle yells while i'm trying to open my eyes. I'm sitting in a the corner of the house with he...