Ariya ss : Replacement.

By hiteshishah

Character sketch : ACP Sameer Rathod . ETF chief who is strict while working and family the other time. He i... More

Arjun in trouble
Hurt riya
Riya creates distance
Riya on leave
Face the truth
Arjun riya face off
Riya engagement
Engagement part 2
Revelations
Ariya engagement
Ariya date
Bitter truth
Ariya hurt
Case
Final yes or no
Its happy time
Wedding fun
Ariya getting married
Unconditional love
Wish fulfilled
Epilogue

Robbery Case

249 20 3
By hiteshishah

Next few days went like this . Mr Mukherjee was still unsure on Ariya relationship. Saumya went with bhavy after much insistence from ariya. 
Raima started preparing for Saumya and bhavy marriage . Praying everyday for ariya .

There came Kalki Devi case for etf .

Everyone changed their attire's and joined as guest for the function. Riya was looking breathtaking. Arjun had to focus really hard from looking at her .

It was the time when Sushil introduced Riya to his mother and Arjun made his entry .
Shree : are aunty Riya shaadi nahi kar sakti
Aunty : kyun kya kharabi hai mere bête main ?
Shree : are aunty ri shadi shuda hau .
Riya gave him a heartbreaking look . And again shree made Arjun the scapegoat in front of aunty .
Aunty : oh toh tum ho iske pati . Thik thak hi ho ek dusree ke liye.

After she went ,
Arjun : kya drama tha yeh ?
Shree : sir wooh Sushil ri ke peche hi pad Gaya tha . Shaadi ke liye uski mummy ko mil ane leke Gaya . Isliye meine keh Diya ki she is married aur phir aap aa gai toh she mis understood .

Arjun : misunderstanding kaise future toh yahi hai . Kyun hone wali biwi ?

Ab zyada beautiful mat dikho aur kaam karo. Warna log hospital pochenge .

Riya got back to work and it was the dance times . (Ariya one of the most beautiful moments we had . )

Arjun needed to get the keys urgently . He saw dancing with the others . He tried to call her but she couldn't hear . He then pulled her to him . Riya was shocked for a second .

Arjun : Riya I need the keys Jhanvi is having . Uske bina I can't do anything.

Riya : hmm

Saying this Riya again joined the girls and tactfully got the keys and gave to Arjun .

Finally the case got solved and jhanvi was taken for punishment.

Everybody was back at work .

Sam: team change karlo aur report ready kar lo . It's gonna be a short report .

Choree  : yes sir .

Riya : sir I am getting my bag from the car .

Chotu : sir wooh left  wale ka lock kharab hai. Sirf right one is working .

Sam : get it fixed tomorrow.
Chotu : yes sir.

Unaware about this  riya went to the changing room. She just opened the door
Arjun was standing in his jeans and button shirt .

Riya : I am sorry wooh door open tha .

She was about to go when Arjun pulled her in .

Arjun : lock kharab hai . Aa hi gai hi ruko .
You were looking so beautiful today Riya .

Riya couldn't look at him. His half bare body was creating havoc in her .

He just moved her hair from her shoulders . And kissed her forehead . She shuddered to his touch . He continued to kiss her eyes , cheeks. She held on to his neck.

He bend down to kiss her corner of lips and moving down to her throat line . Riya's hand moved to his back pulling him towards her. 
He looked up to see her and she opened her eyes to meet his .

She surprised him by pulling him into lip lock. She took the lead and he loved to have it her way .after a while he broke the kiss and they touched the forehead to have the control of breath .

Arjun : I think I should go  Riya tum change karlo I am waiting outside .

Riya stopped him from going .

Arjun : Riya aur Ruka toh problem ho jayegi

Riya went to him and started to close the buttons and clean the lip gloss from his lips .

Riya : ese Bahar jayenge toh bhi problem hojayegi . Can't we stay a little longer arjun.

He settled on the floor  with Riya in his arms .

Riya : arjun papa kab manège?

Arjun : bohot jald riya . Thoda time do unka gusse shan't Jai phir mein dubara unse baat karunga .

They were just playing with each other fingers .

In the conference room , Choree was completing reports ,

Sam : shree Riya kahan hai ?? Abhi Tak ayi nahi?

Chotu also looked around . And then winked at shree .

Sam : yeh kya chal raha hai ??

Choree : arjun sir bhi nahi hai . Shayad wooh dono sath me ho .

Sam muttered : etf ko romance garden bana Diya hai rawte ne . Pata nahi kab uncle manège ? Unki shaadi Hojai toh ghar ka kaam office mein nahi karenge .

Shree : sir iss baat ki koi guarantee nahi hai .

Sam: You both continue I vl go n check .

Precap

A new case .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 1.4K 16
SHE DIED THAT'S WHY SHE IS ALIVE IN ME ; I'M ALIVE THAT'S WHY I DIE EACH PASSING SECOND WITHOUT HER ,FOR HER. ACP ARJUN SURYAKANTH RAWTE turned int...
468K 30.1K 92
Arjun is out on a revenge to destroy the family who are reason for his pain. He is a man with no Hope. He loves destroying...all his years in busine...
48.3K 2.4K 28
A fun loving, caring, chirpy person who has turned into a stone hearted one after witnessing the love of his life murdered brutally in front of his e...
2.1K 701 22
It's the story of the couple-Shlok Rawat and Ruchika Mehta from the story His Angel. "You are a disgrace.Pada hotai hi apne ma ko nigal gaye.Tabhi to...