Power Rangers Dino Thunder X...

By ShadowSoldierXY

A soccer player, a delinquent, a computer expert, a singer, and eventually a teacher with a long history of s... More

(Updated) Bio
1: Day Of The Dino
2: Day of Dino Part 2
4: Legacy of Power
5: Back in Black
6: Diva In Distress
7. Game On
8: Golden Boy

3: Wave Goodbye

2.5K 64 79
By ShadowSoldierXY

Cut to Hayley's Cyberspace

Ethan told Y/N, Kira, and Conner to meet him at Haley Cyberspace. Kira was the first to arrive until she spotted Conner and Y/N walking up.

Kira: Y/N! Conner!

Conner: Ethan call you guys too?

Y/N: Yeah, do either of you know why?

Kira: No idea, he said it was super important. What is this place, anyway?

Conner: No clue.

Kira: Let's check it out.

Y/N: After you.

Kira, Y/N, and Conner enter the building and are impressed by the sight of it.

Conner: Wow. You think he lives here?

Kira: I think he wishes he lived here.

Y/N: I wouldn't blame him. It's actually pretty cool.

Ethan sees them and walks up.

Ethan: There they are. My sister and brothers in crime. Or at least crime-fighting. Welcome to my world. What do you think?

Conner: I guess it's kind of cool in a techno, retro, dorky sort of way.

Ethan: You can do anything here. Game, chat online, listen to music, eat, drink.

Y/N: Anything?

Ethan: Anything.

Y/N: (chuckles) Good to know.

Kira: Who came up with the idea for this?

Ethan: That would be Hayley. She's a techno legend. M.l.T. grad, programming genius. Got tired of working for big technology and decided to open up this place.

Kira: A good thing for you.

Ethan: No lie.

Conner: Anyway, so, what's so important?

Ethan: I figured if we're going to be saving the world together, I wanted you guys to see what I'm about.

Conner: Okay, whatever, dude.

Y/N leans against a counter and reaches for his back pocket, he pulls out a lighter and a box of cigarettes. This made Kira and Ethan concerned.

Y/N: This place is pretty sweet. I wouldn't mind hanging out here every now and then. 

Y/N places a cigarette in his mouth and attempts to light it.

Kira: What are you doing?

Y/N: What does it look like?

Kira: It looks like a minor doing something he isn't supposed to do.

Y/N points at Ethan.

Y/N: He said we could do anything.

Ethan: Yeah, I meant anything legal.

Y/N: I didn't see any no-smoking signs anywhere.

Y/N goes to light his cigarette again, but it's pulled out of his mouth by Hayley who walks up to the group. She throws it to the ground and then stomps on it with her foot.

Hayley: There are no signs because I thought kids your age, Y/N, would have enough common sense. Looks like I was wrong.

Y/N: (dry chuckle) I'm sorry?

Harley: You get a warning this time. So what can I do for the rest of you?

Kira: Oh umm, I'll have an apple juice.

Harley: Oh, that's easy. Kira, right?

Kira: Yeah. How'd you know our names?

Harley: Oh, I'm all about information. It's my business. Now, you sing, don't you?

Kira: Yeah, I do.

Harley: Great. How about this Friday you and your band play here? We'll call it an audition.

Kira: Well, yeah. I mean, that would be great.

Harley: Alright, see you then.

Harley walks away to get Kira's juice.

Kira: Okay, l love her.

Ethan: That's Hayley. There's not one kid in here she hasn't helped out somehow.

Conner: Hasn't helped me.

Harley comes back with Kira's apple juice.

Harley: Conner McKnight, the soccer player. I'm surprised you're not at the open tryouts for the Reefside Wave.

Conner: Open tryouts?

Harley: Yeah, at their practice field right now.

Conner: You're kidding, right?

Harley: No.

Ethan: You were saying?

Conner runs out the door to go to the tryouts.

Y/N: I guess he's excited.

Ethan: Like I said Harley is always helping out kids.

Y/N: She helped you guys, not me.

Ethan: She took that cigarette away from you.

Y/N: How was that helping? I wanted to smoke that.

Ethan: Ever heard of lung cancer?

Y/N: Touche I guess.

Kira: Well I gotta go, too. I need to put a set list together, get all the equipment, and restring my guitar. Y/N let's go.

Y/N looks at Kira confused.

Y/N: Why do I have to go?

Kira: I need a ride and someone to help carry everything. And last time I checked my gem didn't give me super strength.

Y/N: Well mine didn't either, it gave me like dinosaur spider-sense.

Ethan snaps his fingers.

Ethan: Don't you mean Dino-sense?

Y/N: You know what? I like that, I'm calling it that now.

Kira grabs Y/N's arm and drags him out the door.

Kira: Whatever, c'mon I'll make it up to you later.

Y/N: Alright, alright! Just stop pulling me.

Y/N and Kira leave the building, leaving Ethan alone. Ethan goes to drink Kira's apple juice until he hears a beeping coming from his bracelet.

Ethan: Yeah, Doc, you got Ethan.

Dr. Oliver: Can you meet me at the end of Riverside Road in an hour?

Ethan: Yeah. What's up?

Dr. Oliver: Just be there, and I'll fill you in.

Cut to Mesogog's lair

Zeltrax and Elsa were standing in front of Mesogog.

Mesogog: Well?

Elsa: Well, what, sir?

Mesogog: Where's my explanation?

Zeltrax: My lord, we offer no excuses. Only apologies and the promise to improve our performance.

Mesogog: Is this correct, Elsa? Am l to understand that you feel no need to explain yourself?

Elsa: Lord Mesogog, it is in my humble opinion that it would be a waste of your valuable time. Time better spent destroying Dr. Oliver and his new Power Rangers.

Mesogog: Exactly the answer l was looking for. Now, have you had any luck in tracking down what we discussed earlier?

Elsa: We know they're out there.

Zeltrax: Oliver has not made his move yet. When he does, we will be there to stop him.

Mesogog: You had better be.

Cut to Reefside Wave tryouts

Many people were trying out, but Conner was the most impressive by far. The Coaches were watching Conner play.

Coach: Who is that kid?

Player: That's Conner McKnight. He's still in high school. He plays on the local club team.

Coach: Mm-hmm.

Cut to Kira's garage

Y/N was loading a few boxes into the trunk of his car. As soon as he finished putting them all in, he took a break and pulled out a cigarette to smoke. He lights it, but unfortunately, Kira appears behind him, she takes the cigarette out of his mouth and throws it to the ground.

Y/N: I'm starting to get annoyed that people keep doing that.

Kira: Maybe you stop smoking then.

Y/N: And why would I do that?

Kira: Other than the fact that it can kill you. I doubt you'll get a girl to kiss you if your breath smells like tobacco.

Y/N: Now that's where we gotta disagree. Trust me, some chicks don't mind.

Kira: Gross.

Y/N: Hey you're the one who brought it up.

Kira: Well I just know that I would never go out with a guy that smokes.

Y/N: Whatever, what else do you need to take for your show?

Kira: I just need a few more cords, oh, and a tuner.

Kira turned around to go back into her garage but was stopped by Y/N.

Y/N: Hey, can I ask you a question?

Kira: Yeah sure, what's on your mind?

Y/N: How are you handling it? You know, being a ranger now and all?

Kira: I don't know, I guess I haven't really thought about it much.

Y/N: It's weird tho, like one day we're normal kids, and the next thing we know we're fighting for the fate of the world.

Kira: I get what you mean, it's weird but I love being a ranger. I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Y/N: It's just... like a huge responsibility, I just never had anything like this before.

Kira: You're not quitting are you?

Y/N: No, it's like you said I love being a ranger, but ... look I'm usually the one causing trouble. Not the one saving the day you know.

Kira: Hey, don't overthink it too much. Sometimes change is a good thing.

Y/N: Yeah, maybe you're right, c'mon let's get the rest of your things. I don't wanna be here all day.

Cut to the woods

Dr. Oliver and Ethan were searching through the woods until they found some strange glowing eggs.

Dr. Oliver: After the island exploded, some of my experiments were scattered throughout this area. There.

Ethan: What are they?

Dr. Oliver: Eggs.

Ethan: Oh, it's cool, Doctor. I just had lunch a couple hours ago.

Dr. Oliver: (chuckles) We're not gonna eat 'em. We're gonna hatch 'em. Then you're gonna ride 'em.

Ethan: Maybe it's this quiet out here that's got me hearing things, but I thought you just said we're gonna ride these.

Dr. Oliver: I did. Trust me, Ethan, when these things are ready, they're gonna be a big help to us.

Ethan: Alright, whatever you say.

Dr. Oliver and Ethan start picking up the eggs and putting them in Dr. Oliver's bag. A Tyrannodrone runs by a tree. Dr. Oliver and Ethan see it and quickly get back up in a defense stance.

Ethan: Huh? You saw that, right?

Dr. Oliver: We have to protect the eggs, no matter what.

Ethan: Who'd want to hurt them?

Elsa and Zeltrax appear behind a tree, along with a bunch of Tyrannodrones.

Elsa: I would.

Zeltrax: And I. I'm starting to have my doubts about your intelligence, Dr. Oliver.

A Tyrannodrone slowly sneaks up behind Ethan and Dr. Oliver. It goes to take his backpack, but Dr. Oliver has a good grip on it.

Dr. Oliver: Hey!

Zeltrax: Attack!

Ethan helps to get the Tyrannodrone off of Dr. Oliver. Seeing his chance, Dr. Oliver kicks the Tyrannodrone away and into a ditch, but another Tyrannodrone goes to take the backpack. Ethan gets attacked by two different Tyrannodrones, so he knocks one to the ground and flips the other one away. Ethan sees Dr. Oliver in a tug of war with a Tyrannodrone over the backpack.

Dr. Oliver: Hands off!

Ethan: Unh-unh.

Ethan jumps in between them and kicks the Tyrannodrone back. He then runs toward another group of Tyrannodrones and slide-kicks another one down. He tries to dodge an attack from another Tyrannodrone by climbing a tree, but a fourth Tyrannodrone shoulder bashes him down. He was then grabbed by two Tyrannodrones holding him down. Tyrannodrones surrounded Dr. Oliver, he duck rolls to avoid two different attacks. He does everything he can to make sure the backpack with the eggs isn't taken or damaged, he blocks and kicks as many as he can but there are too many Tyrannodrones for just the two of them.

Dr. Oliver: Ethan! Call the others!

Ethan manages to shake off the Tyrannodrones and goes to contact the other rangers.

Ethan: Guys!

A Tyrannodrone kicks Ethan in the stomach and forces him back into a tree.

Ethan: Ugh! We could use some Dino help out here.

Cut to the tryouts

Conner: No. Not now.

Conner didn't want to leave the field but knew that Ethan needed his help. He quickly runs off to find some secluded.

Coach: Where's he going? Where are you going?!

Conner: I'm sorry! I'll get back as soon as I can!

Cut to Kira's garage

Kira and Y/N hear Ethan's message from their bracelets. They look at each other with concern for their friend.

Y/N: That doesn't sound good.

Kira: We got to go.

Y/N closes his trunk and locks his car.

Cut to the Woods

A Tyrannodrone throws Ethan to the ground. Ethan was getting angry about being outnumbered and overpowered, so he got up and glared at the Tyrannodrone.

Ethan: You ask for this, not me.

Ethan's bracelet transforms into his Morpher. Along with Kira, Y/N, and Conners. They all morph at their separate locations.

Rangers: Dino Thunder! Power up! Hah!

Ethan blocks an attack by using his Thundermax Saber, but a second Tyrannodrone kicks him into a tree. Two more Tyrannodrones go attack him but Kira and Conner were able to save him by blocking and counter with their own Thundermax Sabers. Y/N uses his Thundermax Blaster to shoot all the Tyrannodrones surrounding them, trying to give them a little more breathing room.

(Author note: I have no idea how Conner and Kira were able to be in the city one minute and in the woods the next, they were just there after morphing.)

Conner: You guys couldn't have done this another day?!

Ethan: Don't tell me! Tell them!

Y/N: How about a little less talking and a little more fighting?

Conner: Fine, but let's make it quick. Tyranno Staff!

Kira: Ptera Grips! Baby!

Y/N: Para Saber!

Ethan: Tricera Shield!

Rangers: Yah!

All the rangers rush in to attack the Tyrannodrones. They each break off to fight their own group of Tyrannodrones.

With Conner

Conner runs into the hoard of Tyrannodrones and starts hitting them with his Tyranno staff. He swings his staff all around him, knocking down all the Tyrannodrones near him.

Conner: I'm over you!

He sticks his staff into the ground and uses it to jump over a Tyrannodrone, dodging its attack. When he lands on the ground, he attacks two more Tryrannodrones. One of the Tryrannodrones got too close, so Conner put his staff on the ground again and used it to do a turning kick on the Tryrannodrone.

With Y/N

Y/N cuts down the Tryrannodrone in front of him then he quickly turns around to swipe the when coming from behind him. Y/N uses his blaster to shoot a few Tryrannodrones that are running up to him.

Y/N: I'm starting to love this thing!

His blaster changes into its saber form and he uses both of his blades to continue fighting.

 With Ethan

Ethan uses his Tricera Shield to bash one of the Tryannodrones down.

Ethan: Yeah!

Ethan turns around and sees three Tryannodrones going to attack him at once. Ethan quickly lifts his shield up to block the hits. 

Ethan: Outta my face!

Using all his strength, he slashes all three Trynnodrones with his shield. He ducks down avoiding another attack, then counters with a leg sweep. He gets up and jumps up high in the air, kicking two more Trynnodrones before touching the ground.

With Kira

Kira front flips into the group of Trynnodrones and blocks two attacks with her Ptera grips.

Kira: I'm in it to win it!

She lifts her Ptera grips up, causing the Trynnodrones to lose their balance, She then slashes at them. Kira then blocks another attack and quickly counters by slashing it twice in the chest. Another Trynnodrones runs at her, but Kira simply kicks it in the chest, forcing it back. She flips back and leg sweeps one more Trynnodrone.

With Dr. Oliver

Dr. Oliver was facing off against Zeltrax and Elsa at the same time. He blocks a kick from Zeltrax and then moves to the right to dodge Elsa's sword. He then ducks down to avoid Zeltrax's axe, he then counters with a side kick but Zeltrax blocks it with his shield. Both Elsa and Zeltrax attack Dr. Oliver at the same time, so he makes them collide with each other and miss him. They separate and Dr. Oliver spins kicks twice at Elsa, injuring her arm. She grunts in pain, while Zeltrax grows concerned for her.

Zeltrax: Elsa! (Growls)

Zeltrax rushes to her side, pushing Dr. Oliver out of his way. As he ensured Elsa was okay, the rest of the Rangers ran to Dr. Oliver's side, ready to fight.

Ethan: You really like these odds? 'Cause you look busted to me.

Elsa: We're not through with you, Power Rangers!

Zeltrax: Nor you, Dr. Oliver.

Elsa raises her sword high in the air and an invisiportal appears and teleports them away,

Everyone: Huh?

Kira: They're a pleasant couple.

Dr. Oliver: Yeah. We better get these back to my place.

Kira: What are they?

Ethan: We're going to ride them.

Y/N: Huh? I'm gonna need a little more context here man.

Conner started to get impatient and wanted to leave.

Conner: Look, I have to go back to tryouts. Can you guys handle this?

Dr. Oliver: Yeah, go ahead. They can fill you in later.

Conner runs off to go back to his tryouts.

Ethan: Good luck.

Dr. Oliver, Ethan, Kira, and Y/N walk away to take the eggs somewhere safe.

Y/N: Okay, but for real, what do you mean by "we're gonna ride them"?

Cut to Reefside Wave tryouts

Most of the players and staff were packing up and getting ready to leave. Conner runs up to the coach.

Conner: Hey.

Coach: McKnight.

Conner: Yeah?

Coach: I got you down as a ''DNF.'' Did not finish.

Conner: Look, I'm sorry. I had something important to take care of.

Coach: Son, if there's anything more important to you than soccer, this isn't the place for you.

Conner: There is nothing. More important, that is.

Coach: Well, thanks for trying out.

The Coach grabs his things and walks away.

Conner: Oh, man. (Sighs)

A soccer ball rolls up to Conner's feet. He looks up and sees a little girl with her mother.

Girl: Kick it!

Conner gently kicks back the ball and the little girl stops it with her foot.

Conner: (smiles) Good stop.

Girl: Thanks.

The little girl picks up her ball and runs back to her mother. Conner smiles for a bit before he just sighs again in frustration at not being picked for the team.

Cut to Hayley's Cyberspace

Ethan was playing a game on his laptop, Kira was working on an assignment, and Y/N was eating some fries and drinking a cola.

Ethan: Man, Dr. O is into some weird and funky stuff. I don't want to think about what he's hatching in that cave.

Kira: I have a feeling we won't have to wait too long to find out.

Y/N: Is it weird that I'm a little excited to see what comes out of those eggs?

Kira: A little.

Ethan tries to take one of Y/N's fries but his hand is smack when he grabs one.

Ethan: Ow! What the heck man?

Y/N: My fries. And my fries only.

Ethan: I just wanted one, besides shouldn't you be doing Dr. O's homework? It's due tomorrow.

Y/N sips his drink.

Y/N: Na, it's too complicated. Thinking about skipping tomorrow anyway.

Kira rolls her eyes at his response.

Kira: You can't skip his class.

Ethan: Besides it's not that hard, like "What sorts of signals does the brain use to communicate sensations, thoughts, and actions?"

Y/N just slowly eats his fries, trying to think of the answer.

Y/N: Yeah, I have no idea.

Ethan: It's the single cells in the brain that communicate through electrical and chemical signals.

Kira slides her seat closer to Y/N so he can see her laptop.

Kira: Here, since you helped me out earlier. I can help you with what you don't understand on the assignment, but I want some of your fries.

Y/N looks at her then back at his fries, then at her again, then back at his fries.

Ethan: Dude really?

Y/N: Shut up, this is a hard decision.

As he says this, he spots Trent behind Ethan looking around.

Y/N: Hey, do you know that guy?

Ethan and Kira turn around and see Trent.

Ethan: Sorry, no clue. why?

Y/N: I don't know, he looks familiar for some reason.

Kira: I think he goes to our school.

Trent walks to the group to ask them something.

Trent: Hey, I'm looking for Hayley. I'm supposed to start work today.

Ethan: She's around here somewhere. Haven't we seen you at Reefside?

Trent: Yeah, l just moved here last week. My name's Trent.

Trent shakes Ethan's hand. Ethan then points to Kira and Y/N.

Ethan: I'm Ethan. This is Kira and that's Y/N. 

Y/N: Hey.

Kira: Hi, it's nice to meet you.

Hayley walks up to Trent.

Hayley: Trent, good timing. Come with me, and I'll get you started.

Trent: Cool. I'll see you guys later.

Trent starts to walk away with Hayley but he gives one more look at Kira and smiles. Y/N saw this and it irritated him for some reason. He slides his basket of fries over to Kira.

Y/N: Fine you win, help me out and you can have Some! of my fries.

Kira gives Y/N a small smile and takes a fry out of the basket.

Kira: Deal.

Kira and Y/N study together for a bit while Ethan continues to play his game. Conner comes into Hayley's Cyberspace and is still upset.

Ethan: Hey, how'd it go?

Conner: (upset) How'd it go? It's over. The coach basically said, ''Forget it.'' Who can blame him? I left in the middle of practice.

Kira: It's not like you didn't have a good excuse.

Y/N: Yeah man, we were saving Dr. O and Ethan's from being turned into dino chow.

Ethan: Thanks again for that.

Conner: (upset) You guys are right, Maybe next time I will bring a note from our teacher. "Sorry, Conner couldn't make it to practice today. He was fighting freaky-looking dinosaur things in the forest."

Y/N, Kira, and Ethan tried to quiet Conner down so the whole place didn't find out that they were power rangers. They sit him on a nearby couch and he leans back in frustration.

Ethan: I bet he's never heard that excuse before.

Conner: Whatever. Look, the point is, what was l supposed to say? Man, this whole" saving the world" deal is seriously starting to bum me out.

Y/N: I get what you mean, but that's part of the job. What are you gonna do? Quit?

Conner sits up after what he heard what Y/N said.

Conner: I need to talk to Dr. Oliver.

Y/N: Dude, I was kidding. 

Conner: Joke or not, I need to talk to him about this.

Kira: I think he may be kind of busy. He's got this new project.

Conner: Too bad. I was busy today. That didn't stop him from messing up my life.

Conner gets off the couch and walks out of the building. Y/N looks at Kira and Ethan.

Y/N: Well, I am curious how this will go down.

Ethan: Let's go find out.

Kira: I'm In.

Cut to Dr. Oliver's command center

 As the Rangers enter the command center, they see Dr. Oliver get tossed to the other side of the room. They hear the raptors roaring and screeching at him.

Dr. Oliver: Don't come in! It's not safe!

Kira: Yeah, we kind of got that.

The raptors tossed Dr. Oliver in front of the rangers, he was covered in dirt and drool.

Ethan: Is that what was in those eggs?

Dr. Oliver: Yeah. I'm trying to train them.

Y/N: How's that going for you?

Dr. Oliver: Slowly.

The red raptor swings its tail at Dr. Oliver, but he manages to duck in time and avoid getting hit.

Dr. Oliver: Whoa! Very slowly.

Conner: Look, l can see that you're busy with... well, whatever, but l need to talk.

The green raptor screeches and swings its tail at Dr. Oliver's back and manages to launch him out of the room.

Dr. Oliver: Whoa!

He falls to the ground and groans a bit from the impact.

Dr. Oliver: I guess I could take a break.

Ethan goes to help Dr. Oliver up.

Ethan: Here.

As he helps him up, some of the drool gets into Ethan's hand.

Ethan: Oh! Ew!

Dr. Oliver: Alright, what's up?

Conner: You gotta find someone to replace me.

Y/N, Ethan, and Kira look at Conner like he is insane.

Kira: What are you talking about?

Y/N: You were serious?!

Ethan: You're talking crazy.

Dr. Oliver: Settle down, you three. (to Conner) What's the problem?

Conner: Look, I'm a soccer player. That's all I've ever wanted to do. You know, every moment of my life has led up to playing for a pro team. And I get the greatest chance of my life, and I blow it.

Everyone took a minute to understand what Conner said.

Dr. Oliver: I understand. And you're right.

Y/N: Yeah, I see your point man, it's not ideal.

Ethan: You guys are agreeing with him?

Y/N: Dude, being a ranger is awesome and all, but it isn't really a career path.

Dr. Oliver: Y/N's right, and I know how you feel 'cause I felt that way before. But l want you to think about this before you do anything.

Kira: I've got things I want to do, but I'm here, I'm dealing.

Conner: Good for you. I guess I'm just different.

Y/N: (sighs) Conner, I get it man, trust me I do. Just whatever you do decide, just make sure you don't regret it later on.

Conner: Thanks, but this is my dream and I can't let it slip through my fingers.

Conner leaves the command center and the group alone.

Ethan: Whoa. And I thought the red guy was supposed to be the leader.

Cut to Mesogog's lair

Mesogog: If Oliver trains those creatures, he will be able to use them against us. And that will be disastrous.

Mesogog was pacing back and forth in front of Zeltrax and Elsa.

Mesogog: The time has come for Dr. Oliver to become a student instead of a teacher. Initiate the Geno Randomizer.

Zeltrax and Elsa walked over to different control panels, they were adding different DNAs into the machine.

Zeltrax: Entering DNA code.

Elsa: Engaging.

The Machine streams for a second until a monster is born and walks out. Its name is Birdbrain.

Zeltrax: Excellent.

Mesogog just hisses in joy at his new minmon.

Cut to the soccer field

Conner was kicking a few soccer balls in the goal, trying to vent out some of his frustrations.

Coach: McKnight.

Conner turns around and is surprised to see the Coach there.

Conner: Coach. What are you doing here?

Coach: I got a call from one of your teachers. He tells me it was his fault you had to leave today.

Conner: Does that mean I have a shot?

Coach: You always had a shot, son. You sure you really want this? You're willing to give up everything?

Conner: Yeah, I am.

Coach: Alright, I'll let you know.

The Coach walks away, while Conner is still a bit shocked that he had a chance to join his team. Ethan, Y/N, and Kira then walk to him to see what happened.

Ethan: Hey, bro.

Conner: Hey.

Kira: Things okay with the coach?

Conner: Yeah, I think so. 

Y/N: That's good to hear.

Conner: Listen, I'm sorry, you guys.  You gotta understand.

Kira: Yeah, we do.

Ethan: They do more than me, but if it's what you really want.

Y/N: Conner, this is your life, and it's your choice as to what to do with it. So never apologize for that, because I wouldn't.

Conner: Yeah, I guess your right, thanks again.

Cut to Dr. Oliver's command center

Dr. Oliver was on his computer and saw that there was a monster attacking the city and endangering the civilians.

Dr. Oliver: Not good.

He contacts the Rangers on their bracelets to alert them of danger.

Dr. Oliver: Guys, we have a situation. There's a monster attack in the city. People are in danger.

Cut back to the soccer field

The Rangers heard Dr. Oliver's message and looked at Conner to see what he would do.

Y/N: So what's the word, fearless leader?

Conner: (sighs) Okay, but this is the last time. Ready?

Y/N, Kira, Ethan: Ready!

Rangers: Dino Thunder, power up! Hah!

Cut to a factory

The Rangers ran up and saw Mesogog's new monster.

Y/N: Whoa! Looks like Big Bird's ugly cousin.

Conner: Let's do this!

All four rangers rush at the monster to attack it at the same time. Conner was the first to reach it but Birdbrain just swiped him away, Kira tried to kick it at its side but Birdbrain brushed it off and counter-attacked by hitting her in the stomach. Ethan and Y/N both throw multiple kicks but it seems it was doing nothing to it. Conner gets back up and goes to help Y/N and Ethan, each one throwing punches or kicks but the monster blocks all of them and pushes all three boys away, landing hashly on the ground.

Conner: Ugh!

Ethan: Ohhh!

Y/N: Ugh! Ok, big bird got some moves.

Conner: You guys have any ideas?

Ethan takes out his Thundermax Blaster and looks at Conner and Y/N.

Ethan: Just one.

Kira was still fighting Birdbrain, striking it as much as she could but Birdbrain just took the hits and then flipped Kira around to kick her from behind. It goes to attack her again until it was shot in the back by a beam. Birdbrain turned around and saw that Conner, Y/N, and Ethan were running at it and firing at the same time.

Ethan: Hey, birdbrain! Thunder Max!

Birdbrain: Ahh!

Birdbrain was hit a few times, and sparks and steam came out of it. The Rangers rushed to Kira's side to make sure she was okay.

Y/N: You alright?

Kira: Yeah, I'll be fine. Thanks, guys.

Conner turns to Birdbrain.

Conner: Give up?!

Birdbrain: Catch me if you can!

Birdbrain flies away from the Rangers.

Kira: He's getting away!

Kira tries to run after it but is stopped by Conner.

Conner: We'll never catch him.

Kira hears beeping coming from her morpher and Dr. Oliver speaks to the team.

Dr. Oliver (morpher): You can. Meet the Raptor Riders.

The Rangers look behind them and see four raptors running toward them, each one with their own color. All Rangers jump onto their raptor and ride off after Birdbrain.

Conner: Oh, yeah!

Ethan: Yeah, baby!

Kira: They're great!

Y/N: Dr. O, you always find a way to make being a Power Ranger even cooler!

Rangers: Go, Raptor Riders!

The Rangers chase after Birdbrain, jumping onto or over cars to try to get closer to it.

Kira: There he goes!

Ethan: On It.

As they were chasing him, they see a mob of civilians running away from some Trynnodrones. One of the Trynnodrones stops and spots a little girl trying to hide. Conner sees this and remembers that it was the same girl he met earlier.

Conner: No!

The little girl whimpers and tries to back away from the Trynnodrone.

Conner: I'll help the girl! Y/N, Kira follow that freak! Ethan, you're with me.

Kira: Right!

Y/N: We're on it!

Kira and Y/N ride off after Birdbrain, trying to avoid the oncoming cars.

Kira: Watch out! On your left!

Y/N: Who taught you how to drive?

Kira: It's not my fault they didn't teach us about raptors!

Ethan: I've got your back! Hyah!

Conner: Hyah!

Ethan and Conner jump off of their raptors and go to help the civilians. Conner jumps and kicks the Trynnodrone away from the little girl, saving her.

Conner: You okay?

Girl: Mm-hmm.

The girl's mother rushes to her side to take her somewhere safe.

Conner: She's safe now.

Mother: Thank you.

Back with Kira and Y/N, they were still chasing Birdbrain. They were jumping from building to building, trying to catch up to it. As they reach the tallest building, Birdbrain jumps straight down to the street level, shocking Kira and Y/N a bit.

Kira: Whoa!

Y/N: I'm getting sick of this freak.

Birdbrain looks up to Kira and Y/N and mocks them.

Birdbrain: You guys afraid of heights?

Kira: You wish, you freaky bird! Let's get him!

Y/N: I'm right behind you!

Kira and Y/N ride straight down to Birdbrain, charging up their attacks to finish it off. Kira uses her Ptera Grips to swipe at it twice.

Kira: Hiya!

Y/N comes right behind her and uses his Para Saber to slice across Birdbrain's chest.

Y/N: Para Saber!

Conner was next to attack Birdbrain with his Tyranno Staff.

Conner: Tyranno Staff!

Ethan was last to attack with his Tricera Shield, shooting lasers out of it.

Ethan: Fire!

The last attack was enough to make Birdbrain fall to the ground. Seeing their chance, the rangers all charge at it with their raptors.

Rangers: Raptor Riders!

Ethan, Kira, and Y/N jump off their raptors and onto Conner's. They combine their weapons together to destroy Birdbrain.

Rangers: Z-Rex blaster!

Conner: Firing!

They shoot Birdbrain with their most powerful attack and destroy it. 

Birdbrain: Ahhh!

Turning him into chunks of pieces that fell to the ground. The Rangers believing that they had won start to celebrate.

Conner: That goose is cooked!

Ethan: Yeah!

Cut to Mesogog's lair

Mesogog and Elsa watch Birdbrain get destroyed on their monitor. Which displeases Mesogog greatly.

(Monitor) Ethan: Awesome!

(Monitor) Conner: We rock!

Mesogog: Must l do everything for myself?

Mesogog pushes a lever up and activates his machine.

Mesogog: Activating Hydro Regenerator.

Back in the city

Mesogog's machine shoots something in the sky, creating a dark cloud that rains down on Birdbrain's pieces. They glowed purple and started to grow larger and larger until Birdbrain was alive again but a 30-storey version of it now.

Birdbrain: (Growling!)

The Rangers took a step back out of shocked at what they just witnessed.

Rangers: Whoa!

Y/N: Okay! Big bird just become Colossal bird!

The Rangers contact Dr. Oliver with their morphers.

Conner: Dr. O, we may have a problem on our hands.

Cut to Dr. Oliver's command center

Dr. Oliver: Let me guess. A 30-storey version of that guy you were just fighting?

Ethan (Morpher): You've done this before, haven't you?

Dr. Oliver: Once or twice.

Y/N (Morpher): You got to tell us how you know so much about this! And no more of this "Later".

Dr. Oliver: You're right and I will, but right now you guys have a much bigger problem on your hands. I'm sending the Dino Zords.

Cut to the City

Birdbrain turns around and sees the Dino Zords toward it. The Rangers cheer at the sight of their zords.

Conner: Alright!

Kira: Yeah! Whoo!

Ethan: Bring it on!

Y/N: Now that's what I'm talking about!

Conner: Ready?

Kira: Oh yeah!

The Rangers jump up high and enter their Zords, they then combine them together to form their Megazord.

Rangers: Thundersaurus Megazord!

Birdbrain growls at the sight of the Rangers's Megazord. It charges up its attack and fires a laser at the Megazord. This damages the Megazord a bit.

Kira: I've got an idea!

The Megazord grabs the Pterazord part on his chest and gets ready to throw it.

Kira: Pterarang!

The Megazord throws the Pterarang right at Birdbrain, cutting it a few times. 

Y/N: Nice! Now let's finish this!

The Megazord runs up to Birdbrain and gets ready to finish it off once and for all.

Rangers: Final Cut!

The Megazord uses the Parasaurzord's blade to cut Birdbrain into little pieces and destroy it.

Kira: Now, that's what I call monster-busting.

Ethan, Y/N, Conner: Yeah!

The rangers jump back down to the ground and spot the little girl and her mother again.

Conner: Hey! 

The little girl runs up to Conner and hugs him.

Little girl: Thank you.

Conner: Anytime... anytime.

Cut to Hayley's Cyberspace

Trent went up to Kira to give her a drink before her show.

Trent: Good luck, Kira.

Kira: Thanks.

Ethan and Y/N spot Conner walking in.

Ethan: Hey. I didn't expect to see you here.

Conner: Why not? We're partners in crime fighting, right?

Y/N: Are we?

Conner: Yeah, we are.

Y/N pats Conner on his back and the three of them walk over to the counter.

Y/N: Great, glad to hear it.

Conner: What? Didn't want to lead the team? (Chuckles)

Y/N: I thought about it but red isnt really my color. Plus green looks so much cooler than red.

Conner: (chuckles) Let's agree to disagree on that.

Ethan: Hey, what happened with the Wave?

Y/N: Yeah, what happened?

Conner: It's like what you told me, "Make sure you don't regret it later on." I had to make a choice and if I chose the wave, then that little girl might have gotten hurt. And that made me realize there's nothing more important than what we're doing.

Hayley comes up to the trio and hands them some drinks.

Hayley: Hey, Conner. Sorry you didn't make the team.

Conner: Uh, yeah.

Hayley: These are on the house. And this is for you Y/N.

Hayley slides Y/N a pack of gum and walks away. Y/N looks at it with confusion.

Conner: How does she do that?

Y/N: And why did she give me gum?

Ethan: Hayley knows all, guys.

Y/N: Still doesn't explain the gum.

Ethan: Maybe it's to help you quit smoking?

Y/N: And why would I do that?

Ethan: No clue, but it seems Hayley does.

As Y/N was still thinking about the why, Kira's band was ready to perform.

Hayley:  Thanks, guys. Tonight we've got something really special for you. A young woman with a lot to say. Ladies and gentlemen, Kira Ford!

The crowd cheers and claps in delight along with Y/N, Ethan, and Conner.

Ethan: Yeah! Whoo!

As Kira was singing, Y/N's eyes widened a bit from her voice and smiled. The crowd starts to dance and nod their heads along with Kira's song.

Y/N: Wow, she's... just wow.

Conner sees Y/N's reaction and teases him a bit.

Conner: Hey Romero, you're drooling a bit. (Chuckles)

Y/N: (embarrassed) Oh shut up.

Y/N looks back at the pack of gum and was even more confused.

Y/N: How did she know?

Ethan: Know what?

Y/N: Nothing, never mind.

Y/N puts the gum into his back pocket and goes back to listening to Kira's song.

Ethan: Hey, wasn't Dr. O supposed to be here?

Y/N: Yeah, he should be. I wonder what's taking him so long, I have a lot of questions for him.

Cut to outside Hayley's Cyberspace

Dr. Oliver was walking up to the building but was ambushed as a gang of Tryannodrones invisiportal in front of him. He looks behind him and sees more Tryannodrones and Zeltrax appear. The Tryannodrones rush at him and Dr. Oliver tries to fight back as best he can, but the Tryannodrones outnumber him and are able to hold him down long enough to invisportal away with him. Zeltrax just laughs that he was able to capture his greatest enemy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 41 14
After Zayto's return as the ghost ranger, the team begins their quest to not only recapture the emperor of evil but also to discover the secrets behi...
9.9K 227 11
Knight (Ongoing)⏳ -First Book of the Honor Duology- --- When an army of powerful alien beings are unleashed on Earth, threatening life as we know it...
45.1K 978 36
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* π’”π’•π’–π’„π’Œ π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ βΈ» β•°β”€βž€ π—¦π—˜π—–π—’π—‘π—— π—•π—’π—’π—ž π—œπ—‘ π—§π—›π—˜ π—˜π—©π—œπ—Ÿ 𝗧𝗒 π—šπ—’π—’π—— 𝗧π—₯π—œπ—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¬. A year after...
807 26 11
As Master Xandred's human daughter, you have to hide your identity from everyone. Upon the new formation of the team you fall for the Green Ranger...