Risen from dust

بواسطة Aakasha1996

A story of how a possessive alpha man meets an innocent girl. Noor, an ordinary girl on an ordinary journey... المزيد

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five

Forty Four

100 6 2
بواسطة Aakasha1996

"Asalam O Alaikum, Noor ul Ain," Khalifa's harsh voice whispered into Noor's ears, sending a chilling shiver down her spine. He clamped down on her shoulder, fingers like iron. "Where are you running off to, filthy girl?" he continued, his grip tightening on her shoulder, his rancid breath brushing her cheek. "Remember Mr. Adil? He's been waiting for you."

Desperation and fear welled up in Noor as she pleaded with her uncle, her voice trembling, "Please, let me go, Uncle! I'm not going with you. Just leave me. Let me go."

Khalifa's tone grew sinister, a wicked smile twisting his lips. "Or what, dear niece? Your gallant protector is nowhere to be found this time. What do you plan to do now?" he taunted, a malicious glint in his eyes.

Determined to fight back, Noor readied herself to scream for help, but Khalifa acted with swiftness, stifling her voice by clamping his hand over her mouth. In a desperate attempt to free herself, she bit down hard on his finger, causing him to yelp in pain.

"You foolish girl! You're nothing more than a shameless animal," Khalifa spat in fury, his patience running thin. In an outburst of cruelty, he slapped her violently, sending her tumbling to the ground, her cheek stinging from the force of the blow.

Noor lay on the ground, her cheek stinging from the brutal slap, tears welling up in her eyes. Khalifa loomed over her, his face contorted with anger.

"You think you can defy me, you wretched girl?" Khalifa hissed, his voice laced with venom. He reached down to grab her arm, yanking her to her feet with a painful grip.

As Noor winced in pain, Khalifa continued, "You'll learn your place, just as you always do. No one can save you now, not your so-called hero or anyone else. You're mingling with men now? Who was that man you were with, huh? Disgusting. Is this what I taught you? To hang out with men who aren't your mehram? Shame on you!"

Khalifa's hand was raised, ready for another strike, but this time, his blow was forcefully intercepted. Zaviyaar, drawn by the commotion and fueled by a mix of alcohol and rage, had stepped in between Noor and her uncle. His words came out with a venomous intensity.

"Listen, YOU shameless animal," Zaviyaar spat, pointing a finger at Khalifa's chest. "Noor is not a shameless woman running around with men. She's my wife! She has every right to be by my side. If I ever see you near her, I will break you and feed you to the dogs. Don't you dare touch her again."

Zaviyaar's words came out slow and deliberate, each one emphasized, and then, in a surge of uncontrolled anger, he struck Khalifa across the face with a powerful punch. Despite his drunken state, he held his ground, determined to protect Noor.

Noor stood in stunned silence, her heart in turmoil. Only moments ago, she and Zaviyaar had been locked in an argument, yet now he stood before her, fiercely defending her, even going as far as to claim they were married to deter her Uncle.

Khalifa staggered back from the force of Zaviyaar's punch, his face contorted in pain and shock. He clutched his bleeding nose, a mixture of blood and anger staining his trembling fingers.

Zaviyaar stood there, his chest heaving with anger, his eyes locked onto Khalifa. "Leave now," he seethed, his voice laced with a dangerous edge.

Khalifa, realizing he was outmatched, cast one final malevolent glare at Noor before stumbling away, disappearing into the darkness.

Noor, still in disbelief at the sudden turn of events, looked at Zaviyaar with a mix of gratitude and confusion. "Why... why did you do that?" she stammered.

Zaviyaar's anger began to ebb, and he looked at her, his gaze softening with an odd tenderness. "I can't explain it," he said, his voice quieter. "But no one should treat you like that. Not after all you've been through."

"Thank you." Noor said.

The night was still heavy with the unsettling encounter with Khalifa. Noor sat in the dimly lit room, her hands trembling as she replayed the horrifying moments in her mind. She had a feeling Khalifa wouldn't give up easily, and the fear of his return haunted her.

Zaviyaar entered the room, his face a mix of concern and determination. He had been quiet, deep in thought since the incident. Noor looked up at him, her eyes still reflecting the shock from what had just transpired.

Zaviyaar cleared his throat, the gravity of his words palpable in the air. "Noor, I've been thinking... about us," he began, choosing his words carefully.

Noor turned to him, her expression a mixture of curiosity and caution. "What about us?"

Zaviyaar continued, "You've been through so much because of me because of my family. And I can't stand by and let it continue. I can't let you suffer because of my mother or anyone else."

Noor nodded, understanding the sincerity in his words. "Zaviyaar, you've already helped me so much. You don't have to—"

But he interrupted her, the urgency in his tone unmistakable. "No, Noor, I want to do more. I want to protect you. I can't change the past, but I can try to secure your future. No one should have to endure what you've gone through."

Noor's eyes welled with tears, touched by Zaviyaar's unwavering support. "I appreciate your kindness, Zaviyaar. But what more can you do?"

Zaviyaar hesitated, as if unsure of how to proceed, but then he took a deep breath and spoke with determination. "Marry me, Noor.

"Noor," Zaviyaar continued, choosing his words carefully, "I can't let you face this alone. What happened today, it's unacceptable. I know it's not love that brings us together, but I need to protect you. Khalifa is a danger."

Noor's gaze met his, and she hesitated before responding, "Zaviyaar, I appreciate your concern, but we don't need to get married for protection. You've already helped me so much."

Zaviyaar, however, remained resolute. "Noor, I understand that. But as your husband, I can ensure your safety in a way that no one else can. I've noticed you're uncomfortable around me, you don't like being touched. I respect that, but as your husband, you can trust me, you can be comfortable. Khalifa will never dare to touch you again."

Noor was conflicted. The proposal was far from what she had ever imagined, and her heart remained guarded.

The room was silent, the weight of Zaviyaar's proposal hanging in the air. Noor looked down, her thoughts racing. She thought about her responsibilities, her deepening bond with Daadi, and the dangers that still lurked around her.

Zaviyaar, his voice soft but firm, broke the silence, "Noor, I understand this is a difficult decision. It's not what either of us imagined. But it's a practical step to ensure your safety, to shield you from Khalifa's menace. If you say yes, I promise it will be a marriage in name and protection only. I won't ask for anything more from you. You can continue to care for Daadi, and I'll ensure that you both have a safe and secure life."

"But what will Daadi think? She won't like it if I marry you. What will your family think? I'm a servant. Why are you even helping a person like me?" Noor voiced her concerns, her gaze filled with uncertainty.

Zaviyaar looked at her with a reassuring smile. "I can't predict how everyone will react, but we don't have to let them know. It can be our little secret," he said, adding a playful wink.

A faint blush crept onto Noor's cheeks, a rare sight for a woman who had endured so much hardship. She was slowly realizing that maybe, just maybe, in Zaviyaar, she had found an unexpected connection.
Noor's apprehensions began to ease as she saw the sincerity in Zaviyaar's eyes. She hesitated for a moment, then said, "I'll trust you, Zaviyaar. But I want to be clear that this is a marriage in name only. There can be no other expectations, no misunderstandings."

Zaviyaar nodded in agreement. "I promise, Noor. This is solely for your protection. I won't ask for anything more. We can keep our distance, and our families don't need to know the details."

Noor gave a small nod, her heart heavy with the weight of the decision but determined to do what was necessary for her well-being.

"Daadi! Err, what are you doing here? Noor and I were just..." Zaviyaar was immediately stunned. Had Daadi overheard their conversation?

Daadi pulled Zaviyaar by his ear, "Stay away from Noor. She's not someone you should be involved with. Understand? I know she's an attractive young lady, but she's my caretaker, not your time pass."

Zaviyaar, feeling cornered, replied, "I know, Daadi. I was just hungry and came to ask her to cook something for me."

Daadi's tone remained firm, "She's not your personal maid, Zavi. You must find someone else to help you. Leave her alone. I better not catch you with her again."

"Yes, Daadi," Zaviyaar responded, defeated, realizing that he needed a discreet plan to proceed with his secret nikkah to Noor.

"Now, please leave. I want to have a word with Noor," Daadi said. Noor, her heart racing, was filled with apprehension about what Daadi was going to discuss with her.

As Zaviyaar reluctantly left the room, Noor and Daadi were left in an awkward silence. Noor's hands trembled slightly as she waited for Daadi to break the silence.

Daadi's expression softened, and she spoke with a tone of concern, "Noor, I hope you understand that I only want what's best for you. Zaviyaar, he can be charming, but he's not the right match for you."

Noor nodded, her voice gentle but resolute, "I appreciate your concern, Daadi. I understand, and I'll be cautious."

Daadi smiled, relieved to hear Noor's response. "You're like a daughter to me, and I want to protect you. Promise me you'll be careful?"

Noor nodded once more, her eyes filled with gratitude. "I promise, Daadi. I'll be careful."

With that, Daadi patted Noor's hand and watched her leave the room. Daadi had voiced her concerns, but she also trusted Noor to make the right decisions for her future.

Zaviyaar began arranging everything for the nikkah, aware of the tricky obstacles that lay ahead. The most challenging part would be getting Noor out of the house without raising suspicion. Additionally, he knew that they couldn't stay there for long after their marriage, as their union would not be readily accepted by anyone in their community.

In a hushed and urgent tone, he dialled up his trusted friend. "Hey, I need your help. No questions asked. Please arrange a molvi and witnesses as soon as possible," Zaviyaar requested, hoping his friend would understand the gravity of the situation and provide the assistance he needed.

Zaviyaar's friend, recognizing the urgency in his voice, didn't hesitate to offer his support. "Consider it done, Zaviyaar. I'll arrange the molvi and witnesses discreetly. Just tell me when and where."

Grateful for his friend's unwavering support, Zaviyaar quickly worked out a plan. He realized that the best opportunity to proceed with the nikkah would be during one of Daadi's weekly trips to the market. Daadi often spent hours there, giving them a brief window of opportunity.

As the day of the nikkah approached, Zaviyaar nervously prepared for the clandestine ceremony. He needed to ensure that everything went smoothly, from getting Noor out of the house to coordinating with the witnesses and molvi.

The day had finally arrived, and Zaviyaar anxiously watched as Daadi left for the market, thinking this was their chance. He was about to text his friend to get ready when suddenly Daadi turned back and called for Noor.

"Noor's going too, Daadi?" Zaviyaar asked, a sense of unease creeping over him.

In the lounge, Mrs. Mehnaz and Ibrahim were also present, and they were growing increasingly annoyed by their son's persistent interest in Noor. "Son, why does it matter to you? How many times have we told you to stop meddling with that girl?" his mother, Mehnaz, said.

"I agree," his father added.

"I just gave him a lecture yesterday. He doesn't seem to be listening," Daadi chimed in, her concern evident. The tension in the room was palpable, and Zaviyaar knew that their plan to hold a secret nikkah had just encountered an unexpected obstacle.

The atmosphere in the room grew heavy with disapproval. Zaviyaar, trying to think on his feet, quickly decided to act casual and not raise any suspicions.

"Of course, Daadi. I was just curious," he replied, forcing a weak smile while suppressing his anxiety. "I'll head out too. Maybe I'll meet some friends."

Zaviyaar's mother, Mehnaz, shook her head, her tone stern. "You need to focus on more important things, Zaviyaar. Stop this obsession with Noor."

Ibrahim echoed the sentiment. "Your future should involve more suitable prospects, not a caretaker."

"Why are you even calling her a caretaker, dear? She's just a lowly maid," said Mehnaz, her tone filled with disdain.

The disapproving words hung in the air, creating an uncomfortable silence in the room. Zaviyaar knew that arguing with his parents about Noor's worth wasn't going to be productive.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

514K 39.4K 48
Sometimes all the parched valley of heart needs is a drop of Petrichor. Noor Fatimah hasn't had it easy but still she faces every obstacle in her lif...
270K 14.3K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...
19.7K 398 29
Pure. Innocent. Shy. Modest. An absolute angel. Made for me. Fallen from above for me. I saw her and I wanted her. I knew I was no good for her. I kn...
92.7K 4.1K 49
"Whatever!" she said as she turned around to leave but he held her hand and swung her to him, she struck his stiff body. Her eyes were widened. "If y...