Starling Darling, Harry Potte...

By -LOVRR

Where Harry Potter can't control himself over social media, and history repeats itself. "You look so familiar... More

Face Claims
Aesthetics
Playlist
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Extended Cast List
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six

UPDATE

40 0 0
By -LOVRR

Hey guys... long time no see..!!! Don't be mad at me please!!! I can't lie to you guys but I got caught up with so many things and completely stopped reading Wattpad all together, and, therefore, forgot about my book! But, I redownloaded the app and saw this and I was like... oh my gosh...! I've seen a comment about updating so I will try my hardest, but, I reread my writing and I think that my writing has grown exponentially in the past few months so I might make this a new story, a little more angst, and no instagram! So, I'm sorry if y'all like that aspect of this story but I can't write a book I'm not 100% in love with! But, I'll reread my story again and get the timeline down and see if I can do something with it! Love y'all!!

😻😻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 425 30
" alexithymia " -the inability to express your feelings ferret boy is typing... blood traitor is typing... in which, Hogwarts have wifi and all...
394K 8K 28
Delaney Black. The daughter of non other than Sirius Black. This year she goes to Hogwarts and discovers things about her father, herself and her fam...
1.8K 32 17
-It's always a Potter and a Black- "It's me and you, Potter forever if you like it or not" said Estelle"your stuck with me now" "I wouldn't have it...