Locker 142

By Danielle_Peers

A love story between two boys. JJ's feelings towards Santiago become apparent when he also shows his feelings... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
!!
35 (Pt1)
35 (pt2)
Book Two...
Sneak Peek

17

24 1 0
By Danielle_Peers

NSFW Warning!

(Jake)

He was clearly furious. Santiago began cursing at the teacher, "If it weren't for my father, you'd be stuck in a hellhole! Who should you be pleading to for you job?!"

Santiago let go of Greyson and went up to Mrs. Gale. He got right up to her, in her face and whispered a snarky comment to her.

No one could hear exactly what he said, but we all knew it was something bad because she ended up bursting into tears.

We all turned to the sound of a loud whistle. A man in a police uniform had came to the classroom. He looked pretty buff and had rough hair.

The resource officer had to come and escort Santiago out of the classroom. Karana looked unconcerned. She simply sucked her teeth and went back to scrolling on her phone.

It made me so angry to see that she was so into him at one time, but wants nothing to do with him in the next. She only dates the most popular guys in school for one reason, and that was money. She couldn't care less about all the guys she's dated.

The resource officer dragged Santiago out of the classroom, "Come on, bud, let's get you to the office."

The officer seemed unfazed. He seemed way too calm in all this. Just like Mr. Ricky's behavior, the officer had the same attitude.

I tried not to look like I liked him because the class would make it a big deal and turn it into a huge scandal.

I turned around, back in my chair and opened my textbook. We were going over the basics of 'algebraic phrases', whatever the hell that meant. Mrs. Gale seemed to calm down throughout the lesson.

Suddenly there was a ping on someone's phone. Mrs. Gale picks up her phone and looked at her notifications in horror. She dropped her phone and dropped to her knees. She started weeping and the entire class became concerned by this. Everyone crowded around her, patting her back and asking things like, "What's wrong?" And, "Are you okay?"

She wiped her tears away and looked at each and every one of us. She then said in a shaky voice, "Settle down, while I go check on something."

Mrs. Gale scurried out the classroom and into the hallway. We didn't see her for the rest of the day.

I looked for Santiago after school and I found him leaning against the wall behind the school. He lit a cigarette and looked at me, "JJ. You weren't supposed to see this."

He took a few more puffs from his cigarette and flicked it to the ground. He walked pass me and grabbed my hand.

He led me to the front of the school. He asked me, "Wanna stay over, again?"

He was talking about his house. I loved staying at his castle. I didn't wanna leave.

"Yes." I answered shyly.

Out of nowhere, Karana appears and she seemed to want a word with Santiago. She placed her hand on his shoulder, "When are you going to take me out?"

I was surprised by this. He was taking HER out?! Now that I think about it, he has never taken me out on a date.

"Never," Santiago answered solemnly, "Don't let me see you like this, again."

He hugged me by the shoulder and continued the walk to the parking lot. The ivory limousine was there like last time. It was the same driver, who greeted us and the same route to his place.

After a while, the limo came to a stop and we got out. I was greeted with the bronze doors.

***

(Santiago)

Karana always got on my damn nerves. She was there with every step I took and she was always in the way.

My father had set us up and had us engaged. Karana was a crazy wench. She knew what got under my skin and I hated her for it. She would use my weaknesses for her advantage.

During the entire ride home, all I could think about was Karana ruining my relationship, whatever it's called, with Jake.

Jake meant a lot to me. A stupid engagement set up by my father, who's never around isn't that important.

The reason why my dad was always gone was because he would hold 'special' meetings. No matter how dangerous they were, he and his group would hold operations and sell knock-off products on the side for extreme amounts of money. You could call it his 'mafia'.

I don't want my father bringing his 'mafia' shenanigans over to affect me. Luckily, he's overseas and I won't have to see him for the time being.

We dot out of the limo and went inside of my house. The house always felt so empty, but when Jakes with me...it feels so alive.

It was a pretty chilly day. The wind whistled in through the crack of the door. I closed the front doors and walked over to the living room. The fireplace was right in the center. I thought that just maybe the fireplace would heat up the house. I pressed the remote on the wall, which ignited the fire.

I stepped closer to the center of the living room just to feel the warmth of the fire. Jake sat right next to me and rubbed his hands together by the fire. He looked so cute, trying to stay warm and all.

"Do you enjoy staying here?" I asked him.

He then looks at me with an unreadable expression, "Yeah, it's pretty cool, here."

He focuses on the fire, again and gets closer to the heat. I got up from my crouching position and walked over to the couch to get him a blanket. I grabbed the emerald green blanket that was laying over the couch.

I threw the blanket over him and sat right back down.

"Thanks," he says with a lighthearted smile, "You're so selfless, you know."

His words were like a slap in the face. He can't know about what I did to Mrs. Gale. He can't. He would be heartbroken if I told him the truth. I can't tell him all about what happened to Higgins, either. He would simply leave me.

I decided to keep my feelings bottled up and tried to think about something else.

"What do you like to do in your free time?" I asked him, "Besides me, of course."

He chuckled and said, "I like art, nature, and going to see movies."

"Oh. So you would like to Netflix and chill?" I asked him jokingly.

He nodded his head with a smile. Those ebony forests looked into my soul with that cute look on his face.

I snapped myself out of it and looked away. "Okay, what do you what to watch?" I asked him while grabbing the tv remote.

"Riverdale." He responded

Of all things. He chose to watch Riverdale of all thing on Netflix to watch.

"What's that about?" I asked him.

He continues with a sly smile, "Well there are characters that are trying to achieve goals that seem almost impossible, but I'm not completely sure."

I watched his lips move as he talked. The corners of his mouth were pinched and firm, almost like he was trying to hold back from laughing.

"Fine," I said, "Let's watch a few episodes."

I handed him the remote and he started scrolling for the show. He finally found it and pressed play.

As he was fixated on the show, my big boy was fixated on him. Images of him below me were in my mind and it made my big boy curse at me furiously.

I stood up to walk to the kitchen. "Where are you going?" JJ asked me with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm just going to make some popcorn!" I shouted back at him from the kitchen.

"Oh, okay." He turns back to the tv and continues watching Riverdale.

I went inside of the pantry and looked for the instant popcorn. It was on the middle shelf. I reached for the popcorn, but my big boy yelled at me. He wanted to go free.

I slapped my face and told myself to relax. I can't lose control of myself this easily. I grabbed the popcorn and exited the pantry.

I ripped open the wrapper and placed the bag of popcorn in the microwave. I pressed the button for two minutes and waited.

As the microwave was still cycling, I glanced into the living room to see the back of Jakes head. He was paying the tv so much attention. I wish he would pay me that much attention right now.

The beeper on the microwave went off and I opened it. The salty smell of butter filled the kitchen and the rest of the house.

I put the popcorn in a bowl and headed back to the living room. I sat down on the floor next to Jake and handed him the bowl of popcorn.

He started munching on the popcorn. I looked up at the screen and I could barely tell what was going on. Jake seemed to really enjoy it, so I didn't bother him.

Hours passed and I looked at my phone, it was 10 pm. I had fallen asleep for most of the show. Jake was still up, still immersed in the tv.

The worst thing of all time happened. A sex scene came on the tv. I sat there like a complete fool and listened to the moans of the actors. All I could think about was "is it real or just acting?"

The scene made my big bone do cartwheels. I looked at Jake. He glanced at me awkwardly and said, "This is quite the situation, isn't it?"

"Yes, quite." I responded.

I grabbed on his thigh and he moans slightly.

"You like that, don't you?" I ask rhetorically.

I continue to move up his leg further until I reach his most sensitive area. "You know, I'm quite the magician." I say while grabbing onto him.

He groans and looks into my eyes pleadingly, begging me. "Tell me what you want, my little lamb," I said, "And you will have it in a heartbeat."

He clenches his eyes shut, "I want you to fuck me, now."

I smile and look down upon him, "As you wish."

I begin my magic. The fire crackles next to us. This heat is hotter than fire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197 22 21
A boy moves to a big city in search for a relationship, but he finds something better than what he was looking for. This is an LGBT+ story. Don't sa...
103K 4.6K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...
191 13 15
Love was something Kỳ had believed in. But meeting the boy of his dreams and leaving his hometown labelled an obsessive abuser put everything into pe...
1.2K 37 3
Alex and Cal have been best friends since what feels like forever. They've been through it all together; first day of school, first kisses, and Alex...