TROUBLE | VKOOK

By jay00kay

A school boy met a handsome fashion designer with alluring eyes, in the most romantic city. Could romance eve... More

1.The boy with the skateboard
2.The man with the enchanting smile
3.The boy with the red cheeks
4.The flirty man
5.The man with the hands and the boy with the confused mind
6. The frustrated boy
7.The disapointing man
8.The stupid boy
9.The not so perfect man
10.The boy with the feelings
11.The awake man and the woken up boy
12. The boy in love
13.The exhausting man
14. The exhausted boy
16.The easy boy
17.Waking the boy up
18. Killing the boy

15.The man in love

28 3 0
By jay00kay

"You're good?" Yoongi asked, his head lifting slightly from the wall to take a look at Jungkook who was sitting next to him in a similar way, his head fallen back and his legs laying limp on the mattress.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Why wouldn't I be? You only let my take one drag."

Yoongi chuckled, his throat kind of dry from the joint he had placed between his fingers. He dragged on it watching the smoke moving in front of him. "You haven't done it before. You have to take it slow. You've also had alcohol which is not a good combination."

Jungkook pouted. He wouldn't admit it, but Yoongi had a point. He was definitely dizzy and his body felt so relaxed.

Jungkook only turned his eyes to the side, a smirk painted on his face. "Can I do another one?"

Yoongi chuckled almost coughing. He shooke his head. "Nope."

"Come on." Jungkook had lowered his head to look at him from below with his big round eyes. His sober self would definitely cringe from how kittenish he was being. He managed to get on his knees to crawl in front of Yoongi. "Just one." He could feel Yoongi's breath on his face.

Yoongi was smirking, his gaze half-lidded from the high. "No." He turned his head to the side, his toughness disappearing slowly.

Jungkook was looking at the man's face when his hand found the one Yoongi was holding the joint with. He did it like a caress. When he reached for the joint, Yoongi pulled his hand away.

"I can't handle you when you're being like this. I'm not used to it." Yoongi chuckled.

"Like what?" Jungkook's voice was more high pitched than usual, more playful than it had probably ever been before. To Yoongi he had always been a bit shy because the older had been his first. To Taehyung he had been shy too, but not due to inexperience, mostly due to his personality being like that. Some shyness was always there, appearing in a cute way. However, he was never very kittenish. It could have to do this time with his weird mental state combined with the alcohol and weed.

"You know what I mean."

Jungkook giggled. "Do you like me like that?" His eyes were staring deep into Yoongi's.

"Are you trying to seduce me so that you can take another drag?" Yoongi lifted his eyebrow in suspicion.

"I would never." Jungkook shook his head giggling.

"I don't believe you."

"If I give you a kiss will you believe me?"

Yoongi was caught off-guard. His eyes were narrowed when he placed the blunt between his lips. He was looking inside Jungkook's dark eyes trying to understand what the boy was thinking.

"You won't kiss me." Yoongi said in disbelief.

Jungkook proved him wrong right that moment when he connected their mouths in a wet and daring kiss that didn't look hesitant but it kind of was. Maybe Yoongi could not see that hesitation, but it was there in Jungkook's fingers that despite his drunkenness they struggled to find where to touch him, where to settle.

Yoongi immediately reciprocated as if he wasn't surprised at how daring the boy suddenly was. His hands found Jungkook's thin waist. They were loose at first but they soon tightened grasping the fabric of the boy's top.

It was a passionate kiss, one filled with desire and their desperation to feel something refreshing.

Jungkook wished that the lips he was kissing were different, wider, with a cupid's bow. He wanted to stop thinking of those specific lips and enjoy Yoongi's to the fullest, but it was like Taehyung had left open wounds on him that hurt all the time not letting him forget about him for just one night. So, Jungkook kissed him more intensely, with more passion. He then straddled Yoongi's lap letting his hands wander on his neck and hair. He was so used to how Taehyung felt on his fingertips that touching Yoongi was so foreign.

Jungkook's hand was on his shoulder, his thumb caressing Yoongi's collarbone where the neck of his shirt was not covering his skin. His crotch was hardening but it wasn't desire in the way it was with Taehyung. It was just a natural need, not the intense feeling Taehyung gave him that filled his body with anticipation.

Jungkook pressed his crotch against Yoongi's to feel some relief.

"You're full of surprises." Yoongi chuckled against the boy's wet lips, his hands tight on Jungkook's thin waist.

Jungkook unfortunately agreed on that because it had definitely not been his intention to hook up with Yoongi when he had accepted to come with him. In fact, he wasn't thinking much. He was angry and sad and desperate... and Yoongi was there. Yoongi was basically the victim of Jungkook's vulnerability and Jungkook was the victim of his own pathetic self who unfortunately fell in love with Taehyung... and falling in love with Taehyung seemed to come with a list of mistakes with that being the first and most important one.

"I guess I am." Jungkook mumbled not sure if he liked how spontaneous he could sometimes be.

Yoongi's hand was slowly getting under Jungkook's shirt giving him shivers with his cold fingertips. Jungkook paused kissing for a second ready to complain but then changed his mind about doing so since he just wanted to have sex. Basically, his goal for the night had turned out to be to have sex with someone who was not Taehyung, someone who would feel differently.

It was at that moment that Jungkook realised he had been thinking about Taehyung that whole time. He was kissing Yoongi when Taehyung was in his mind. It was ridiculous. He felt so bad for himself because it was such an exhausting situation to be in, but he could not do anything about it. Unfortunately, it wasn't his choice who he felt in love with. However, he needed to change that. He needed to forget about him.

Like that, Jungkook ended up lying naked in Yoongi's bed, moans leaving his mouth in hopes that they would silence Taehyung's voice in his head that seemed to be louder when he was tipsy like that. However, his eyes were closed unconsciously imagining Taehyung on top of him instead of Yoongi.

———

"Where the heck did you sleep last night? Why didn't you tell me you wouldn't come back?" Jimin asked, his arms crossed against his chest in a way that a strict father would do.

Jungkook's eyes could barely stay open from how puffy they were. He closed the bedroom door behind him not really trying to be quiet. The jacket he was holding fell on the floor as soon the door closed.

"You knew I left with Yoongi." He managed to say as his voice was still kind of raspy from sleep.

"Yes, but you could have told me you'd sleep there too. You're lucky our parents are still sleeping."

Jungkook murmured rubbing his eyes. He had to get ready for school, but he could barely walk .

"How much did you drink with Yoongi?" Jimin asked seeing Jungkook's condition.

"Not much. I was already tipsy." Jungkook said closing his eyes and then fell on the bed dramatically.

"You know you have to tell me what happened yesterday." Jimin said staring at Jungkook lying there with zero energy.

"Not now." Jungkook mumbled with his eyes shut.

"You two fucked?"

Jungkook was quiet for a few seconds while Jimin was waiting for his answer. He could not lie to Jimin. He knew that very well. "Yeah." He said scared to open his eyes and see Jimin's reaction.

There was silence for the next seconds which scared Jungkook. It made him finally open his eyes.

Jimin was sitting there with his arms still crossed against his chest and his lips closed in a thin disappointed line. He wasn't looking at the boy, instead his gaze was on the space next to him.

"Aren't you gonna say something?"

"I don't know what to say. Do you ever think before doing something?" He chuckled humorlessly.

"Look, I know that Yoongi has not treated me that well, but I just wanted to stop thinking about Taehyung." Jungkook sat up, his head hanging low between his shoulders. "He's drained me."

Jimin looked at his hands understanding exactly what the boy was talking about. They hadn't really discaussed what had been happening lately but he knew that Jungkook was upset and tired.

"He always gives me hope and then he takes it away. He makes me think that he might want me, he treats me like I'm special and then he acts like I'm just a random guy he fucks." Jungkook's eyes glowed with tears forming. "And yesterday, there was this guy in the restroom that told me he was hooking up with Taehyung."

Jimin blinked. "But you and Taehyung are exclusive." He started understanding what was going on.

Jungkook sniffled nodding his head. He was avoiding his stepbrother's eyes because he'd cry if their gazes met. "Yeah, but he was obviously sleeping around this whole time."

"Give me your phone." Jimin said sternly.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw Jimin reaching for the small device in his hand. "Jimin!" He gasped hiding his phone behind his back.

"Block his number."

Jungkook bit his bottom lip, his eyes went to the side.

"Jungkook, stop ignoring me."

"Jimin, just stop. I'm tired." Jungkook sighed and stood up. "I'm not gonna text him or talk to him ever again. Don't stress over it. I'm done." He had his back turned and he was glad about that because he didn't want to see Jimin's reaction.

                                         ———

"Jungkook, you're mad at me." Taehyung's eyes were glued on Jungkook making him stand there awkwardly like a statue.

Jungkook licked his bottom lip. He did not want to feel small in front of Taehyung. He had to have the upper hand this time... for the first time. However he was already struggling to do so.

"I'm not." Jungkook shook his head trying to look as if he didn't care. He started walking as if that would give an end to the conversation.

"Yes, you are. You didn't reply to my texts and you always reply." Taehyung pouted following Jungkook that was trying to walk faster to kind of escape from Taehyung.

"I had nothing to say. That's why I didn't reply."

"Yes, you're right. All you had to say was that you would leave with Yoongi." Jungkook heard the man chuckling from behind.

"Seriously, you found me outside school to tell me what? To complain about the fact I was not answering to your text?" Jungkook scoffed. He stopped walking and waited a second before turning to look at Taehyung.

"Yeah. You were ignoring me so I found you instead." Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. Only someone who knew Taehyung well enough would be able to see that his confidence was slowly slipping away.

The wind had messed Jungkook's hair bringing his black locks in front of his face. He looked like a regular student with his oversized sweater on and his baggy jeans whereas Taehyung was elegant with his long brown coat and his perfectly fitted pants on.

Jungkook felt a bit embarrassed when he made eye contact with one of his classmates that was walking past them. He bit his lower lip and averted his gaze from his classmate and the entrance of the school as he would definitely see more of his classmates.

"You're embarrassing me. You shouldn't have come here." Jungkook had his eyebrows furrowed, his lips forming a pout.

"What? I'm embarrassing you?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows surprised.

"Yeah! I don't want people from school to know." Jungkook knew he sounded mean, but he was mad at Taehyung and hurt by him.

"Why are you acting like that?" Taehyung's head was hanging lower than it normally would.

"Look, I'm tired. I just wanna go home to eat."

"We could go somewhere to eat together. I haven't eaten." Taheyung said placing his his hand on the boy's arm.

"No, I can't. Mom has prepared food."

Taehyung gulped. "You wanna come to my apartment tonight? We could talk."

"There's nothing to talk a-"

"Please." Taehyung never begged.

Jungkook let out a sigh. "Fine." He gave in once again.

                                        ———

Jungkook was staring at Taehyung's back. He could hear the man pouring something in a glass. It was probably wine, because Taehyung loved it. He probably had a glass every night before going to bed. He said it was healthy if it was consumed moderately.

"How was your day?" Taehyung turned around handing the boy a glass of wine.

"It was tiring. I have a lot of homework these days"

Taehyung hummed. "I've been very busy too."

"You always are." Jungkook said under his breath but it was loud enough for Taehyung to hear at the quietness of the apartment.

"I know." Taheyung admitted taking a seat next to the boy.

Neither was looking at one another, suddenly feeling uncomfortable in each other's presence.

A sigh escaped from Taehyung's mouth. "Uhm... I wanted to talk to you."

"Yeah, I know. You said it many times."

"I've been thinking about what you said the other day." Taheyung said slowly. Jungkook didn't interrupt. He wanted to let him finish. "About your feelings about me."

"What about them?" Jungkook chuckled feeling like a fool thinking about them and his confession.

"Uhm... I think I wasn't very honest to either you nor myself. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did." Taehyung took a deep breath. "I was thinking that maybe we could try dating." He finally said. It slipped out of his mouth fast as if he couldn't control it.

Jungkook blinked. "What?" He was looking at Taehyung.

"I think I'd like us to try dating if you want it too." There was hope in Taehyung's eyes as he was staring at Jungkook's face.

If that question had been asked a few weeks ago, Jungkook would have wasted no time saying yes. However, things had changed. He was still in love with him, but he was also very hurt. "Why would you even suggest that?"

"We're already exclusive. It makes sense."

Jungkook wanted to laugh about the exclusivity. It was funny that Taehyung was the one mentioning it.

"Feelings are required for dating and you don't seem to have real ones."

"What? Why are you saying that?" Taehyung sounded annoyed.

"Because, you're asking me to start dating, but you can't even say that you have feelings for me!" Jungkook was not having it. He had lost his patience with Taehyung. He would have normally agreed to dating immediately if Taehyung's behavior hadn't exhausted him so much. In addition, Jungkook had not forgotten about the fact that Taehyung had technically cheated on him. Jungkook had done the same but mostly as revenge. Revenge did not count as cheating...did it? He wasn't even going to mention it either, anyway. For some reason he felt guilty.

Taehyung sighed in defeat. "I know. I'm getting there. I admit I don't feel comfortable with talking about how I feel, but I can try in the future. You-You make me wanna try these things." He sounded kind of shy which made Jungkook start feeling even more guilty and forget about the man's cheating.

"I-I don't know. I need to think about it."

Jungkook wanted to die. How did he end up in that mess?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.5K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1.6M 53.1K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
270K 6.3K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
173K 4.3K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...