the rich poor love (Book1)

By 18ffkv469hr7o

Alexandria Martin Luther Beautiful, rich , cold , hot ,spoiled brat, with a face of a goddess but a heart of... More

Character Aesthetic
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Characters (faces)
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
A/N
new story alert⚠️⚠️

chapter 13

942 14 0
By 18ffkv469hr7o

Ezekiel

I stare at the ceiling as I cuddle with Zara. It's Sunday evening and I stopped helping my mom because she forbid me to , but this time it's because she only wants me to focus on Alexandria 's grades.

"Zara ." I sit up on the bed and I look at her.

"Yes, what's wrong?" She sits up also .

"I think we should talk about you and Alexandria."

"There's nothing to talk about Ezekiel,ok it's over." She says and I know I pissed her off.

"I don't want to be the cause of the end of your friendship, because I know I'm the reason. Look all I'm saying is try to talk to her about whatever problem you guys have and solve it because I know deep down you don't want to lose her .I can see you're trying to act as if it doesn't affect you but I know it does. "

Zara looks at me before she breaks down into tears. I put her head on my chest as she cries uncontrollably.

"She is my best friend you know . And I know I didn't treat her right ,and I..." She continues crying as I hug her.

"You should go now before it's too late." I say to her and she nods her head as she stands up.

....

Alexandria

I'm watching Botched on my TV to try to make myself feel better. There's a knock on my door .

"Come in". I say as I take a spoonful of the frozen vanilla ice cream in my hand.

I look at the door and I see Zara standing there and I just wanna go and hug her but well...

"Hey ,Al." Wow she just called me Al and might I add she's smiling. I smile back.

"Hey Zara, come here." I say as I pat the space on my bed , but I hope I'm not moving too fast. I'm just eager to talk to her.

"Sure " she comes running and she jumps on the bed and we both laugh .she hugs me and I hug her back , god I really missed her. I'm happy that she came around.

"I'm sorry Al, I really am . I'm sorry that I stole your diary and I'm sorry for treating you that way just because of my insecurities." Zara mumbles and I smile but I know I also need to apologize.

"I'm sorry too Zara , and thank you for stealing my diary , because it made me realise how stupid it was to write that shit about your boyfriend, I really am sorry. And I also tore the page and burnt it to ashes." I say and we hug each other again while crying the tears of joy and laughter fills the room.

"I think I over reacted, because I saw that you wrote it before he was my boyfriend so I'm sorry, again really."

"Oh shit , those lips look like Amber's" I say and we both laugh as we watch the TV and enjoy ice cream .

The whole day goes by quickly while we watch the episodes of Friends. I'm really happy we got to talk again and I take a mental note that I'm never going to let a boy come between us again.

...

Ezekiel

I'm still struggling to figure out what Alexandria meant by writing shit about me in her diary .

I wanted to make sure that they don't fight so I followed Zara and kind of eavesdroped to their conversation. But I'm happy I got to be the reason Zara actually talked to her.

I look at the chemistry text book and try to think about what Alexandria actually wrote about me , I know I would normally not care but I suddenly do and it's not a good feeling. And I don't like it one bit .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 460K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
4.1K 129 45
Amara Jones A young beautiful girl who is full of determination. She focuses only on herself and company and doesn't have time for boys.She's the CEO...
271K 8.9K 18
Katey Williams is a very quite girl who doesn't talk. Why? You ask Well it maybe due to the fact that her father is abusive and so she hides away beh...
3.1K 152 42
1st story she never had a first kiss...he never tried to give her.. she loved him. He loved her but kept just a small secret. It was a very...