𝐺𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑒

By Therealxtae

I've replayed the video about a hundred times now staring at my boyfriend and his girl best friend in bed tog... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 8

9.3K 362 46
By Therealxtae

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

Ouuu girl you look good. You dressing up for Delano" Nae teased gently pushing my shoulder with her arm.

"We're just friends" I rolled my eyes, mugging her.

"Mmmm ok if you say so" she smirked.

"There's nothing else going on" I side eyed her.

"Not yet" she commented.

I sighed shaking my head.

"Girl he is fine fine and so is AJ"

"You and AJ?" I paused putting my concealer on to look at her through the mirror.

"What? he's cool so far" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't you have a boyfriend already?"

"Who's AJ?" Kay barged into the bathroom with a glass of what I expected to be rum. Not surprised because she is a rum head.

"Girl we not even at the club yet" I eyed her rum.

"But it's always fun to go to clubs drunk beforehand." she told me.

"Ewe you really brought a drink in the bathroom." Nae scrunched up her face.

"So what girl it still taste fine to me" Kay took another sip to prove her point.

Nae scrunched up her face once more.

"My phone started ringing and Delano's name popped up on the screen.

"Ouu your husband calling" Kay teased, giggling her ass off.

"Soon to be baby daddy" Nae continued on.

"Ok y'all stop" I mugged them then proceeded to answer the phone.

"Y'all ready? we coming up right now."

"Shit is seven already" I looked up at the top right corner of my screen.  I've been doing my makeup for almost half an hour now and I haven't even decided what to wear yet.

"What y'all been doing all this time then" he chuckled.

"Getting ready" I said rhetorically

"I'll give y'all another fifteen then just meet us down in the lobby then."

"Alright"

"Ight cool" he said before the phone cut off.

"I finished my lips then packed up all my makeup.

"So what he said?" Nae asked me.

"That I need to find an outfit asap. They waiting down in the lobby. "

"Girl lucky I peeped through your closet a while ago and found something. Remind me to take you shopping one of these days." Kay spoke

"Thank you girl" I kissed her on the cheek before I ran out the bathroom.

____________

"Ouuu girlll" Kay's face lit up as I stepped out the elevator.

Everyone's eyes were on me jaw wide open including Delano but his neutral facial expression remained the same and his eyes trailed back to his phone.

I was a lil hurt but I didn't let it show. 

"Yesss girl it's giving Nicki Minaj" Nae cheered me on.

"That's my best friend y'all make some noise y'all what the fuck" Kay commented as well making me roll my eyes. 

I couldn't lie Kay did her thing with this black lace mini dress which brought back some old memories of partying before I had all these responsibilities of my own.

"Trinity you're riding with me. AJ you can take Renae and–"

"I can ride with Renae" Kay interrupted giving me a sly smirk.

"I'm sorry who invited you?" AJ gave her a confused look and Kay mugged him.

Kay then looked at me and I looked at Delano. "Sorry I didn't mention it to you first." I needed her for moral support.

"It's cool" he reassured me

"Let's go I need a drink asap" AJ commented getting up off the lobby couch.

•••

When we got to the club AJ, Nae, and Kay all split up to go get drinks while Delano told me he had someone I needed to meet.

We walked farther from the entrance into what seems like a back room and then into an office with Genie labeled on the door.

The same girl I met at the club the last time was seated around a big office desk with the phone between her ears and shoulders while writing down some information a paper.

She smiled and waved at us and pointed up a finger to give her a second.

"Yes yes thank you so much Gregory I'll see you on Monday" she then hanged up the phone.

"Who told you you could sit in my office" Delano folded his arms across his chest.

"You left me in charge so I figured why not" she shrugged getting up off the chair.

"I see you brought is it Talia?" she asked, looking at me

"Trinity" I corrected.

"Oh I'm so sorry" she grimaced

"No problem I'm also not good with names" I told her

"So Genie she like your sidekick now?"

Delano chuckled briefly looking at me.

"No I actually brought her here so you guys could both find me a new replacement Nylah"

"A new replacement?" I eyed him raising an eyebrow.

"What Genie you never mentioned this to me before." Nylah scoffed folding her arms across her chest.

"Well I'm mentioning this to you now "

"You said you'd give me another week"

"So does that mean I got the job?" I asked him

"Not yet if you can find me a replacement girl by next week you got the job." he told me.

"Ahh ok" I nodded my head

"Genie can I talk to you in private?" Nylah asked

Clearly she wasn't happy about Delano's decision judging by how much she kept mugging him.

"Whatever you wanna talk to me about you can speak in front of Trinity cause she's your new partner now."

Nylah squinted her eyes and shook her head at him before storming out the office.

"She doesn't like sharing" Delano informed me.

"Yeah I can tell" I replied

"So what's this problem with finding a replacement?" I asked him.

"Well you know how the last time you came here you saw cops at the front well one of our bartenders apparently has been sexually harassing our star stripper for a while now and Nylah caught them in the back room with him practically glued onto her. She quit and now our club has been a lil slow lately cuz Ashley the stripper made an instagram post telling the media on why she quit and Genesis made it onto the most hated clubs in Cali."

"Damn that's alot" I grimaced

"TRINITY!" I heard Nae called me and she appeared in the doorway of the office breathing hard like she had been running.

"You'll never guess who's here" her eyes widened.

"Who?" I scrunched up my eyebrows together.

_____________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

529 54 29
They say when you love somebody you should always treat them with nothing but love and respect. Well I guess that only happens in the make believe wo...
103 0 10
Rain. bad has never felt anything but good for us, until it didn't. a life full of him as my best friend, and my partner in crime came to an end whe...
605 105 27
I'm just laying in bed watching my old videos and pictures on Snapchat. Thinking to myself that I had one of a hella year last year. I then had a rea...
292K 9.1K 34
"I have never wanted anyone as much as I want you right now,"he whispered in my ear as he breathed down my neck leaving small kisses here and there. ...