Incredible

By briflareii

A couple who broke up years ago reunite in a passionate love as the feelings they had come rushing back. As t... More

Incredible
Consistency
Everybody Knows
When I See You
1 + 1
Greatest Love
Niña Bonita
WrestleMania XL Night 2

Dickmatized

481 38 3
By briflareii

Chapter Five
Dickmatized

We can do exactly what you like, baby
And it's all on me

Dovie entered her house and was met with Lourdes, Paige, and Tanice standing in her foyer. "What are you guys doing here?" Dovie asked them.

"Spill," Lourdes said.

"We know what happened last night," Paige said.

Dovie sighed.

"How?" Dovie asked.

"Almia told me," Lourdes answered.

Almia had called Lourdes and told her everything that went down at the restaurant. "I fucked my neighbor," Dovie told them.

They came to check on Dovie and see how she was doing, but they weren't expecting to see her do the walk of shame into her home from Joe's house.

"You fucked Joe!" Lourdes exclaimed.

"How was it?" Paige asked.

"Why would you leave that man alone in bed?" Tanice asked.

Dovie groaned as she opened her fridge looking for something to drink.

"Because I shouldn't have slept with him, at least not like that. I've never slept with someone I barely know before," Dovie explained.

"You slept with someone you barely know for four years because look how he did you so you shouldn't feel bad about having sex with Joe," Lourdes said.

Dovie snorted.

"I don't feel bad about having sex with him, I just feel like I used him that's all," Dovie said.

"Yeah, maybe you did but you can always make it up to him," Paige said.

Dovie shakes her head no.

"Oh no, I will never face him again," Dovie said.

"Why not?" Tanice asked.

"Because he had me doing things that I have never done before," Dovie answered.

"Like what?" Paige asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Begging him to put a baby in me! I was a mess last night like his dick had me saying things I ain't never said during sex with Patrick," Dovie answered.

They all let out a shout at Dovie's words.

"Oh, the dick was good! Memzi, Dovie has been delivered," Lourdes said, chuckling.

"Six rounds of good dick that I even got up and cooked him breakfast before I realized I needed to get the fuck up outta there," Dovie said.

"Oh damn, okay yeah he's gonna be pissed when he wakes up and you ain't there," Tanice said.

Divide woke up dickmatized and walked into Joe's kitchen making him breakfast before reality set in for her and she realized that she fucked up last night.

"You've been dickmatized, It's too late, you can't realize, It and get stretchy no matter the size, It's not fake, you've been dickmatized!" Lourdes sings.

"You've been dickmatized, You've been dickmatized," Tanice and Paige sing along with Lourdes.

Dovie sticks her middle finger up at them.

"Fuck you, hoes," Dovie said.

The girls laughed before Dovie's doorbell rang.

"Oh, it must be Joe, he probably gonna drag her ass back to his bed," Lourdes said.

"Because if we did six rounds of sex, best believe I'm not letting you out of my sight," Paige said.

"Like I don't even know how she got out of his bed," Tanice said as Dovie rolled her eyes and went to answer the door.

Dovie opens the door and finds Joe standing over Patrick who is on the ground holding his face. "Joe, what's going on?" Dovie asked him, ignoring Patrick.

"I woke up and you weren't there," Joe said, ignoring her question.

"I had something to do," Dovie said, looking at Patrick. "Why is he on the ground?" She asked.

"He punched me," Patrick answered.

Joe pushes past Dovie and enters the house, closing the door on Patrick. Dovie looks at Joe in shock.

"Why would you punch him, Joe?" She asked him.

"Because I can, now, get your ass back to my house," He answered.

"Who do you think you're talking to like that?" She asked him.

"I'm talking to you, Dovie. You're the one who got up and made me breakfast then left without saying anything," He answered.

"Oh so, you're mad," She said.

"Hell yeah, so let's go," He said.

"I can't my sister and friends are here," She said.

Lourdes peeked her head around the corner.

"She's free to go with you, Joe, we were just leaving!" Lourdes shouted.

Dovie smacked her lips.

"No, I'm not. I have things to do," She said.

"Girl!" Lourdes exclaimed.

Liked by rhearipley_wwe, almiafatu, archerofinfamy, and 598,731 others
lourdesleysa @archerofinfamy ❤️
View all 7,711 comments
archerofinfamy ❤️

WWE News: Leysa Woo confirms relationship with Damian Priest on Instagram

WWE Superstar Damian Priest and WWE presenter Leysa Woo's relationship is no longer a secret.

Leysa Woo revealed on her Instagram that she is dating Damian Priest. The couple who dated in the past but broke up several years ago; has gone public with their relationship again.

For the past several months, there have been hints that they were in a relationship, but nothing was made official until now.

"Damn, we went from let's take it slow to you moving in and we are having a baby," Lourdes said as she watched Luis unpack a few boxes that he fetched from his place in the closet.

Lourdes was now seven weeks pregnant and she informed her job about her pregnancy. They were allowing her to work until she was at least five or six months pregnant then she would go on maternity leave.

She also asked Luis to move in because why wouldn't they live together when they're having a baby together, you know? Luis agreed and was quickly moving his things in before they had to get back on the road again.

"I mean time management was never a good skill between us two," Luis said.

Lourdes chuckled.

"We're definitely on Caribbean time for sure," She said.

Luis laughed.

"For sure," Luis said.

Lourdes goes to open one of the boxes when she sees a small black velvet box sitting on top of folded shirts.

"Luis, what is this?" Lourdes asked him.

Luis looks over as Lourdes opens the box.

"It's an engagement ring," Luis answered.

"Why do you have an engagement ring?" Lourdes asked him.

Luis sighed, wondering if he should tell her the truth about the engagement ring.

"Luis," Lourdes said, waiting for his explanation.

"It's yours from before we broke up. I originally planned on proposing back then but we broke up instead," Luis told Lourdes.

"What?!?!" Lourdes exclaimed.

Lourdes' face is full of shock.

"Why didn't... never mind. Why do you still have it?" Lourdes asked him.

"Because it's a reminder to me to never make the same mistake again," Luis answered as he moved closer to Lourdes and got down on one knee in front of her.

"I made the mistake of letting you go once and I'm never going to do that again, Lourdes. When I met you, I knew I'd met my match. It was only a matter of time until we arrived at this moment. How it turns out is all in your hands. Will you marry me, Lourdes?" Luis asked as he pulled out a ring from his pocket.

Lourdes places a hand on her chest while using her other hand to fan herself. She shocked. She didn't see this coming. Lourdes squeals and nods her head yes.

"Yes, I'll marry you," Lourdes answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 264 5
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕...Feelings that came back are feelings that never left. Started August 13, 2023 Published August 15, 2023 Completed...
674K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...