Just A Roommate | Scaramouche...

Por pvnk4u

โ›โ›๐™’๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ..๐™ƒ๐™š'๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š.โœโœ ๐˜š๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๏ฟฝ... Mais

00: Introduction
01: A time for change.
03: New friend..?
04: Outdoor movies...
05: Matching wounds.

02: Store disaster..

341 16 69
Por pvnk4u

¡Warning!
This chapter contains curse words.

[I do not own any music mentioned in this chapter]

"Hey weirdo! Get up" Scaramouche banged on your door at 5:00am. You groan, you step one foot of the bed, you have over sized spider man pajamas on. Walking to your door, you open it. You shirt falling off your shoulder, exposing it.

"What..?" You say rubbing your eye softly. Scaramouche looks you up and down and scoffs.

"Did you already forget?" He mentally slaps his forehead, glaring at you.

"Forget what..." you ask nervously, til you remember what he said last night. "Oh yeah, shopping" you reply to yourself.

"Whatever, get dressed." He groans turning to walk away, but he turns his head towards you "and brush your hair while you're at it" he teases smirking.

You shut your door in his face and walk away to get your outfit. You decided to go with grey sweatpants, a tank top and a star hoodie. You put on rings and a necklace. You look in the mirror, that came with the room, and see your hair a total mess. You groan in annoyance, you look like you went to war against your pillow..

You grab a brush and carefully comb your hair into place. Grinning when it's finally how you like it, you place the brush down and walk out of your room. Looking around you see scaramouche sitting patiently for you. He glances up and sighs.

"Took your sweet time, huh?" Scaramouche says with a scowl. He stands up and stretches his shirt lifting to show his pearly skin. You stare at him as he stretches and looks at his phone.

"At least you don't take as long as my mom's." He mumbles to himself, "I need your number to send you the list." He informs shortly, hoping you would just hand your phone over instead of taking his.

You sigh taking your phone out of your pocket. You glance at him before handing him your phone assuming he'd know how. Scaramouche looks appreciated that you complied. He sees your background then glances towards you and notes it in the back of his mind. Scaramouche goes to the contact app and quickly puts his number in, saving his contact as 'Scaramouche.' As he hands the phone back he grabs his own, waiting for you to message him.

Raising your eyebrows you look at his name, realizing you both never even introduced yourselves. Sighing you go to the contact and press message.

Scaramouche

Y/n

Cool.
I'll get the food you get the
other crap.

Wait does cat food count as food or...

He looks at you with a 'are your serious right now' face. Seeing this you grin and shrug.

"A legitimate question honestly." You respond to his facial expression. He walks to the door shaking his head in annoyance. Slipping on his shoes he opens the door to see fifteen different packages.

"What is this?" He asks as if it was a dream. You laugh nervously seeing all the packages.

A delivery man walks up to the dorm room and places a package down slowly, adding to the others. Scaramouche looks at him in disbelief and the delivery man slowly backs away. Scaramouche then turns back to you.

"What the fuck?!" Is all he manages to get out, due to shock of how many things you ordered. You look away nervously and sweatdrop.

"Uhmmm, let's just...not talk about this." You force a smile and push scaramouche out of the doorway also sliding your shoes on in the process. Him stumbling out as you push all the packages in. Shutting the door you grin accomplished and look at scaramouches face. He managed to be scared, shocked, and amazed in one look. You roll your eyes sigh.

"How does one even get all that stuff in one go??" He looks at his hands in disbelief, walking off. You hold in your laugh and follow him. He walks to the elevator and presses the button for the first floor, you standing on the other side of the elevator.

As you pass each level it makes a ding sound, making one last ding at your final destination. The doors open, you and scaramouche walk out, he pulls keys out of his pocket and keeps walking out of the dorm place. You stare at his keys raising an eyebrow, wondering what he was doing.

"What are those for?" You ask pointing at his keys. His eyes follow your gaze and noticed you pointing at his keys. He looks at you confused.

"I'm holding my keys?" He answers nonchalantly. You mentally fall on the ground at his answer.

"No I mean, like...why-" you reply to his weird statement. He looks at his phone.

"Because I'm gonna drive?" He says as he reaches his car. You look at it in disbelief and shock.

"You drive a damn bugatti?!" You ask in denial. Scaramouche sees your face and grins.

"You bought 600 dollars worth of stuff in one night?" He follows up. You shut your mouth and close your eyes in shame.

"Touché" You reply. Looking back at the car in awe. You walk to the passenger side and open it. Afraid to break anything you carefully shut the door after sliding in. After you quit looking around you buckle up and he shortly does after. He starts it up and everything lights up. You smile at how you've only seen bugattis in ads...

"How rich are you??" You ask curiously while he was backing out of his parking spot. He raises and eyebrow once he's out and driving off.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked, his attention on the road. You look out the window awkwardly, and sigh.

"Well you know...how did you afford this..?" You ask fiddling your thumbs together with your hands clasped. He sighs at the awkwardness and stops at the red light. He glances towards you and groans.

"I should've made you walk you weirdo..." He says almost uncomfortable with this. You glance at him, raising an eyebrow, but looking back to not force him to say anything. Scaramouche looks at you as he speeds up because the light turned green.

"My mom owns a muti billion business.." Scaramouche grumbles. You look at him in shock, your mouth dropping open. He looks at you in disgust.

"Close your mouth you weirdo-" he groans as you stare at him. He was expecting this.

"She owns a clothing brand, and no I can't give you free clothes." Scaramouche grumbles looking at the road. You shut your mouth and sit up.

"Sorry for acting like that- it's just so cool that your mom owns a business!" You smile sheepishly. Scaramouche grumbles in response.

"How about you?" He raises an eyebrow. You look at him with a confused look then mouth an 'Oh'.

"I didn't know my mom..she left me with my dad- heh.. And my dad is a office worker.." Your leg shakes, uncomfortable with the conversation. Scaramouche side eyes you and sighs.

"Sorry." Scaramouche sweatdrops not knowing what to say in this type of situation. Not to mention you just met yesterday and he invited...forced you to go shopping with him because he didn't want to stay in the store for long. You just hum in response, looking out the window.

The air quickly turned awkward, scaramouche looks for a parking spot. He finds one he parks the car and sits back, pulling his phone out of his pocket. You look at him out of the corner of your eye. If only he wasn't a total Ass hole he would totally be your type.. also why is he just sitting there? You thought to yourself. Sighing he puts his phone in his pocket, opening the door to get out. You do the same and get out.

As you both are walking towards the store, you grab your phone out of your pocket, scrolling through tiktok. A car comes and you were a little in the road but not enough to get hit but apparently to the shorter boy next to you, you were about to get smacked into. Scaramouche quickly grabs your zip up jacket and yanks you towards him.

Stumbling over so you face scaramouche, you look at him with a shocked and confused face. He notices your face and scoffs, letting go of your jacket.

"You almost got ran over, buffoon." Scaramouche rolls his eyes and walks off assuming you would follow obediently. You raise an eyebrow, unsure how you 'almost' got ran over if you weren't even in the road... You still follow him though.

You both soon make it to the store, you still following him. Scaramouche turns around to face you with a scowl on his pale face.

"Remember what I texted you?" Scaramouche asks while pulling his phone out of his pocket. You nod, not paying full attention to him, but more towards the store and if it's crowded. Scaramouche pulls up the list and tells you to text him when you're done. You nod anxiously as you saw at least ten people in the last minute.

Scaramouche walks off annoyed as he looks for the food on his list. You on the other hand, take all the back ways just to make sure you don't bump into anyone. Pulling your phone out of your pocket to look at the list.

'Okay..toilet paper..towels...dawn...andddd shampoo plus conditioner-' you thought to yourself as you read the message he sent you. Walking around the hair care area, you see your brand that you use and grab it. You ponder for a moment whether you should grab a different kind for scaramouche.

Deciding against it, for money purposes, you walk around for a moment looking for the soap section...or where ever the soap is.. You quickly find different types of soaps, unknowingly you glance at your phone to find out what type he wants. You read dawn so you grab the blue bottle holding it.

'Why didn't I grab a basket of some sort? I'm so fucking stupid..' You insult yourself out of habit. Walking towards the back of the store you find towels and paper towels in the same isle.

Grabbing dark purple + (f/c) towels you also grab paper towels. Smiling accomplished you try to grab your phone. Failing to reach your phone with all the items you have, you decide to grab a basket. As you make your way to the place they keep the baskets you see a group of people. Keeping your head low and keeping your distance you try to walk past without saying anything.

Suddenly without warning you bump into someone, causing them to fall backwards and you to drop your stuff. Holding their head out of pain you look at them shocked.

"I- I'm sorry!!" You apologize bowing every five seconds. The person glares at you, he has black hair with dark teal streaks, his gaze softens once he sees you apologizing. The emo guy grunts in response, as he stands. He looks observes your apologetic manner.

"It's fine." He responds shortly with a small bow, apologizing aswell. You sweatdrop and bow one last time before picking up all your things. Hurriedly, you run off embarrassed, stumbling your way to the baskets.

Xiao watches you run off and stumble, he raises an eyebrow at your nervous demeanor and sighs. He walks off towards the cat food isle.

After you got your basket you pull your phone out of your sweatpants pocket to text scaramouche.

Scaramouche

You
I'm done
Wya?

Cat food idiot.

Oh kay
Seen by Scaramouche..

You sigh as you walk all the way back, with your handy basket. Sighing and going around the corner, you see scaramouche talking with someone. To your horror, it was the teal haired boy. You quickly turn around and try to escape this unfortunate situation but scaramouche makes that impossible.

"Hey doofus, I'm right here" Scaramouche calls with a annoyed expression. You stop as he yells for you. Turning around slowly to see the teal haired boy staring at you. You walk over to scaramouche with a embarrassed face.

Scaramouche looks at your face and back to the teal haired boys gaze towards you. He simply ignores it as he thinks 'Not my problem' and grabs the basket you were holding, putting his down. Scanning through the items he sighs in relief and adds your groceries with his.

The teal haired boy looks at you pretending to look at the items and breathes out a tired sigh. With out missing a beat he nods scaramouche a farewell and walks off. Scaramouche looks at the teal haired boy with a raised brow. He glances towards you, as you pretend to look at the different types of cat food.

"Idiot." Scaramouche scoffs and squats to grab an expensive cat food bag. As he threw it over his shoulder he muttered something like 'Stupid ass fucking cat...' It was a funny sight indeed to see the shorter boy pick up a bag that almost weighs how much he does. Your eyes fall onto his flexed muscle holding the bag. In the end forbidden thoughts soon fogged your brain.

Shaking your head you grab the basket and follow the now walking boy. Scaramouche grumbles in annoyance of the bag now making his shoulder slump. Gripping the basket you sigh, speeding up to catch up so you're now side by side you hand him the basket. He looks at you offended that you're making hold everything, that is, until you take the cat food.

Scaramouche looks at you, in embarrassment he looks away at the ground. Muttering curses about your two inch height difference. With a smirk you keep the cat food on your shoulder. Suddenly you stop in shock, realizing you don't have your wallet.

"I DONT HAVE MY WALLET!?" You grip the cat food in annoyance. Scaramouche looks at you in disgust.

"Stupid ass bitch, I have mine obviously." Scaramouche rolls his eyes as if he assumed you assumed he was paying. Your teeth grit together, in conclusion you definitely regretted being KIND and taking the heavier thing.

Bonus!

You open the door in annoyance, not bothering to hold it for scaramouche. With a scowl on your face you set down the groceries. Scaramouche comes in right after with a grimacing look. Apparently you both are major antisocial people.

"I'm going to be at the shit out of that cashier.." Scaramouche said with a fist, you roll your eyes. Taking the groceries out of their bags.

"Waste of time don't you think?" You reply to his comment with a shake of your head. Scaramouche opens his hand up and smirks evily, his bangs casting an shadow on his face.

"You're right...I'll burn her house down with her inside..heh." Scaramouche softly says tensing his hand. You look at him with a distressing look. Chuckling nervously you unloaded more objects out of their respective bags. Scaramouche groans and starts putting the things you took out of the bags up.

"I'm not cooking tonight by the way. I'm ordering pizza." Scaramouche states with no sense of sorrow. You look at him in disappointment, you think of other alternatives. Sweatdropping at how bad your cooking is, you decide this is for the best.

Scaramouche walks over to the overloaded boxes and shakes his head. Sitting on the couch, he crosses his arms and legs. Raising an eyebrow, he watches you put more stuff up. Scaramouche observes when you reach for an higher place, your jacket lifts up and exposes your tight tank top under. Scanning your body up and down he looks away, a slight blush on his face. If you weren't so annoying and dumb, you might've been his type.. he thought to himself.

You sigh as you put the last grocery thing up. You turn to see your amazing stack of boxes, excited you run over. Side eyeing scaramouche as if he would steal them. With a annoyed and offended expression he flips you off. You scoff and turn back to your boxes and use the knife you had to open the boxes one by one. Scaramouche watches, one by one he gets more in disbelief as he wonders how all of it fit into those boxes.

Notes!
I apologize for not uploading in a few weeks, I've had family issues come up and I have been struggling through it.

Thank you, for reading.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

299K 7.9K 48
.โ€ขยฐ โœฟ ยฐโ€ข. -แด…แด‡แด€ส€ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด…แด€ส ษช'สŸสŸ ษขษชแด แด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดษดษข แด›แด สแดแดœ- .โ€ขยฐ โœฟ ยฐโ€ข. Scaramouche x F! reader (Modern universe) โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข After admitting that Scaramouch...
64.9K 2.4K 22
- แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡'๊œฑ แด›สœษชษดษข๊œฑ ษช แดกแด€ษดษดแด€ ๊œฑแด€ส แด›แด สแดแดœ ส™แดœแด› ษช'สŸสŸ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› สŸแด‡แด› สแดแดœ สŸษชแด แด‡ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษช๊œฐ สแดแดœ สœแดสŸแด… แดแด‡ แดกษชแด›สœแดแดœแด› สœแดœส€แด›ษชษดษข แดแด‡ สแดแดœ'สŸสŸ ส™แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชส€๊œฑแด› แดกสœแด แด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด…ษชแด… - โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†:...
24.6K 524 23
Scaramouche and Y/n are good friends when Ei, Scaramouche's sister, texts Y/n out of the blue. What will happen? -Male Reader!-
23.1K 966 25
สš scaramouche/FEM! reader เญจ แตแต’แตˆแต‰สณโฟ แตƒแต˜ ! roommates?? with a completely different version of yourself ?!? "oh! sorry I mistook you for a purple greml...