A Male StepMother To A Billi...

By NadiaMarvel

[Book 1]✓ 18+ Audience. Mature Themes. Kind, honest,humble, sweet, polite and absolutely beautiful. Hard face... More

|"I'm not your mother Hun."|1✓
|"We meet again, Mr. Donovan."|2✓
|"Mommy!"|3✓
|"I'll give it a chance,again"|4✓
|"Dinner?"|5✓
|"I want you..𝖘𝖔 𝖇𝖆𝖉𝖑𝖞 "|6✓
|"I'm Yours. All Yours..!"|7✓
|"Your all I want, Amory."|8✓
|" And I'm his Mother."|9✓
|"You have no place here."|10✓
|"I trusted you, Amory."|11✓
|"I'll take care of it, my love."|12✓
|"No. He is Mines."|13✓
|"Your Sebastian's mother?"|14✓
|"Give me back MY SON!"|15✓
|"I love you, so much."|17✓
|"The End"|18✓
|Thank you|💕✓

|"Your what?"|16✓

1.9K 82 69
By NadiaMarvel

Previously..on A Male StepMother To A Billionaire's Kids✓

~~~~~~~~~

"Give me back MY SON!"

Aurora gritted her teeth and spat out. "I told you he isn't yours!! This is my son! My life and everything that you have is mines!!"

Amory didn't care about her fucked talk. The woman was crazy and a lost cause and he isn't up for it.

"What do you expect to gain after this?" He asked her, glaring harder when she smirked. "My life back. My wealth. My man."

Amory snorts. "Right. The man you cheated on and proceeds to leave him with children. Your such a witch of woman. I'm surprised yours still alive."

"Excuse me!"

"I'm not asking again Aurora. Give me my son or you will not see the sun again.." He raised a gun, something he took up on the mix of the moment.

Aurora scowled deeper and fixed Friaz more in front of her. "Empty threats. You could never."

"He might not, but I would."

Aurora looked to her side and saw another person, gun drawn her way, cold look in his eyes and another disgusting beauty.

"Who are you?"

"I will be the last fucking thing you see. So it's either you get this bullet between your eyes or pass the boy over."

Aurora goes to say something till he saw two other people come out, their guns drawn towards her. She gritted her teeth together, grinding them together.

She was cornered. She was put in s spot where even of she ran for it, they will have her head splattered on the floors.

She grimaced, looking at Amory with unimaginable hatred. Amory just side smirked at her, pulling his fun from her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

•|Meanwhile|•

~~~~~~~~~~~

Armando and Sebastian made it to the place where that payed thug took Beau. A van parked at a old dismal place and it didn't please Sebastian even more.

Armando looked to him. "You good?" He asked as they both exited out the car. Sebastian snorts at the question. "I will be when I gave my sons with me. Till then someone needs to pay."

Armando hums, fixing his sleeve and commencing forward.

The two didn't sneak, didn't even hide. They just walked into the building like nothing. There that thug and their company all sat about under a light, the carseat placed near them with a blanket over it. Sebastian felt his vein pulse in his temple.

The men stopped talking, the thug rose up and pointed his crowbar at them.

"Who are you? And what is your business here?" He asked, a deep Russian accent spelling out of the bearded man's dry lips.

Armando kept quiet, playing around with his gloves. Sebastian folded his arms and glared harder. "I'm here for my son. You know the one you took."

He gestured to the carseat. The man staggered a bit. He was found out already? He scowled and thrusted the crowbar into the air.

"Get out of here now or I crack your heads open like a pinata! After all there is 10 of us and two of you." He seemed very sure of this, smirking open those yellow teeth like he just caught the biggest ego.

Armando was about to crush that ego. That is his specialty after all.

Armando placed his hands into his pockets and bends his head back. "Is that so. So out numbered." He chuckled shortly. "Well not from me however."

The doors busted open and about 6 men came up behind both men. These other men ment business with their larger guns directed right at the proclaimed 10.

The Russian man began sweating. He was very shaken to see them and here he was standing here. But that wasn't as much as his people. "Draw your guns!" He shouted.

They did so, grinning even and snickering. Though, those guns weren't directed at Armando and his men.

About 6 of the Russian's men turned their guns to him and his 4 men. He was shocked to this turn of events and shouted at them.

"What the fuck are you doing?!? Our enemy is them!!"

Armando sighs again, gaining the fearing man's attention. "How stupid. Now I wonder what to do with you and your men.. Should I kill you all where you stand?"

The guns clicked, the man flinched at the sounds echoing in the building.

"Or burn you into nothing but a grip?.."

The Russian man heard another sound, the door banging open and a person in black, tattoo on his showing bicep and wielding a motherfucking flamethrower!!? The man teasted the trigger, making the flames lick the air in it's unbearable heat and pressure.

But Armando continued with the options. The last option.

"Or you give back that baby? And surrender. Pick wishly."

The Russian man sweated even more, looking at all the men especially his only men who weren't pointing guns at him. It took a few to figure out that he was fooled from that start.

He flung his arms up and dropped the crowbar. "I surrender. Melor get the baby, boys drop your weapons now."

"Yes sir."

The one called Melor rushed to the carseat and picked it up carefully. He walked to Sebastian and gave him it.

Sebastian takes it and checks the inside. Beau sleeping soundly, sucking on his pacifier without a care in the world. Sebastian let's out a large sigh of relief, his shoulders relaxing.

Armando flicked his wrist, the men retracting their guns front he men. "I was going to let you go, but I'm looking for more men to work under me. Farther my range." He said.

The Russian man looked to Armando, a still fearing but let's his guard down when he heard those words. "You want to hire us?.."

"Yes, unless you want to leave."

"I don't mind working for him!" Melor said. Another chirped in. "I agree." The other Russians followed suit. The leader for his little gang looked to Armando.

"We follow you rule now."

"Good. First mission is to tell me everything about that witch and her plans. I want to know what else you know and if you know Zakhar Fyodorov."

The man nods his head. "I will tell you everything."

Armando didn't reply and looks to Sebastian. "Finally fine?"

"I'm just worried for Amory."

"My fiance is with him. Aren't they good friends?"

"They are?" Sebastian rose an eyebrow. Armando hums with a nod. "That is why I suggested you Emiliano. Either way I could never tell him not to go if it was a friend." He told him as they headed outside.

"I see. I just hope their one their way back now. If she only lays one hand on him or my son she's hanging."

"And I can help with that. Though I rather you keep your slat clean. That fun part is my job."

Sebastian rolled his eyes and put the carseat with Beau in it into the car they came in.

~~~~~~~~~~~

•|Back With the Wives|•

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Listen woman think it fast. I'm not one to be fucking patient." Emiliano said, still watching her like hawk.

Aurora tried to look for a hesitation, anything to help her break out of this situation but there was nothing she could use to manipulate this wall she was shoved against.

So with a irritated click of her tongue, Aurora sets Friaz on the cold somewhat wet ground. Then she stepped back, grimacing bigger when she noticed they were still looking at her without a quick look away.

"Amory."

Amory moved forward and picked up Friaz, the boy out cold in his arms and  without any function to his sleeping body. Amory held him close, placing a protective hand to his head and stepping back to the protection behind the gun.

Then Aurora goes to make her move. She gaves a lone piece of wood and threw it at Angel, the black woman dogding and cursing out.

Aurora ran for it.

"Oh you son of a bitch!!"

Amory worked quickly, giving Friaz to Emiliano then picking up a heavy ass brick and throwing it at her.

A loud, agonizing scream was heard when the brick collided into her spine making her trip and fall onto her face to balance out the pain.

She as crying and wailing out for help, cursing out Amory.

"YOU FUCKER!! HOW DARE YOU!! I'LL GET YOU PUT IN JAIL!!"

Emiliano tsked. "Woman shut the fuck up! The only place your going is solitary confinement at an asylum."

"SHIT UP YOU- MPHMPHH!"

Lyn stood over the injured woman, her mouth now tapped shut. "Misión cumplida."{Mission Accomplished.} He said with a smirk.

Angel laughed. "You really carry that everywhere don't you?"

"If needed for obvious reasons."

Emiliano rolled his eyes at the two and hands Friaz to his rightful mother. Him stirring awake.

Amory took him, cradle his body and brushing his hair. "My poor baby..My heart.." He whispered, pressing kisses to his head as he nuzzled into the kisses before passing back out.

"Friaz, Friaz." He tapped his cheek but he was unresponsive. His heart was still beating, he was breathing but he wasn't waking up.

"We have to get to the hospital." Emiliano said, watching as he went back to sleep with only two seconds of awake time.

"The Hospital?"

"He's been drugged. More a sleeping drug."

Amory scowled at the very thought, pissed even more to the fact she drugged him. "That bitch.."

"Come on let's go."

"You guys go. We'll get her situated." Angel said our for them. "If we finish we will come to the hospital after."

"Sure?"

"Aw carrying?"

"Fuck no. I just don't want to leave you lunatics alone with her."

Lyn rolls his eyes. "Man fuck you."

"That was uncalled for." Angel brushed her hair off her shoulder and cocked her hip to the side.

Emiliano waved them off and hussled Amory back to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~

•| At The Hospital |•

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amory sat in the chair next to where Friaz's body layed. He had gotten checked to make sure there was no more chemicals in him. Apparently she used to much of the drug which made him go unconscious again.

He had passed out about four times since they got here. But now he was resting, the drug passing through his system till it wears off and they can be released.

But while all that happened Amory felt sick to his stomach from the start to finish. His insides ached but his feeling nausea took the cake.

Before he knew it he was in the attached bathroom of the private hospital room, bringing up whatever he ate and getting bambared with a dreadful headache after.

Then he felt a hand to his back.

"Some water?" Amory nods. "Thanks.."

Emiliano hums and takes out the bottle of water. "Yeah without me you'll be swinging your feet over the ledge."

"Owch." He snorts, drowning the water in more than one large gulps. He sighs and wiped his mouth. "You have to tell Sebastian you know."

Amory felt his stomach turn. "I know.. It's just I was but..you know."

Emiliano sat on the table and hums. "Yeah I know. Now its over and so don't waste time. Or I will tell him for you."

"You won't." Amory side eyed him.

Emiliano took that as a challenge. "Hunny I think you forgotten who I am. I will expose everything with a smile on my face. Not a fuck will go through me to care."

Amory tsked and shoved Emiliano. It wasn't hard he was still feeling like a person on a rocky boat.

"Tu es le pire." {Your the worst.} He takes in more water.

"Oh it's a gift." He winked back.

Amory shakes his head and chuckled in a mouthful. Then the door opened and Amory started to panic. He looks to Emiliano, signalling to check.

Emiliano looked him up and down but he complied with a sigh and checked. "Welcome back Sebastian." He greeted the entrepreneur.

Amory's eyes widened and he felt he was going to puke once again. Oh god oh god!

"Emiliano is it?"

"That's me." Emiliano said with a fold of his arms.

"Ah, pleasure to finally talk to the fiance of my business partner. How you got that cold man to propose to you is beyond me."

"And I can ask the same thing for you and Amory. I mean you two are on two different playing fields. However I don't judge." That was a lie. He judges. He is a certified hater after all.

But since Amory is a close friend of his he'll think about an exception.

"Well I don't know how to explain that. But I can tell your protective of him."

"Who wouldn't. He's Amory. He's deal with all kinds of shit and have to bottle it up cause he had no one. So I'm hoping your there for him every step of the way. And I mean. Every. Step. Of. The. Way."

Sebastian watched down this Hispanic man, soon to married to a cold bastard that he can say is well known friend of his, not care about who he is talking to.

He can tell just from that, why that Mafia Lord himself found himself so interested. He was a whole different breed entirely. Sebastian nods his head.

"You have my word. He's in great hands."

"Wonderful. He's in the bathroom. Amory get out!"

Amory stilled and groaned mentally. Damn you Emiliano Lopez!

Sebastian looked to the bathroom after Emiliano left the room and went to it. There he spots Amory sat on the toilet seat looking to be deep in thought. He knocks the corners of the door to get his attention.

"Darling?"

Amory slowly looks to him and bit his lower lip. "Sebastian.." He answered back, looking very down. Sebastian frowned at the look and walked into the room.

"Baby are you ok..?"

Amory hands were taken as Sebastian knelt down in front of him.

He swallowed and then remembered something. That taunting man he calls his close friend. He can already see him telling him how stupid he was to still keep it a secret. He will never hear the last of it.

Amory takes in a deep breath and took both of Sebastian's hands instead. "Sebastian, I have something to tell you. Now it's important and I hope your not going to look away from when I tell you. But I'm reassuring you that I won't leave you under no circumstances-"

Sebastian pressed his finger to Amory's lips then his own and rose an eyebrow. "Now slower."

Amory blushed a bright red and he felt somewhat better. Just a little bit. Amory slowed his breathing and heart and opened him mouth.

"I'm.. I'm pregnant."

". . . ."

Amory rolled his lips together, waiting for a reaction from his lover. Then Sebastian spoke two words.

"Your what?"

"I'm pregnant with your baby." He repeated, a bit more firmly since he said it out the first time. "And no I'm not kidding."

Sebastian blinked. "Like right now?"

"No like next week, Sebastian what do you think?" He fretted, shoving the man's shoulder and making him chuckle. Amory licked his lips. "Are you mad.."

Sebastian stood up and kept holding Amory's hands. "Stand up love."

Amory was hesitant but he stood up and looked up at the man. "What?-"

Sebastian pressed his kiss to his lips, hugging his body close to his larger one. Amory's eyes watered and those emotions he's been holding back started to spill while they kissed.

Sebastian pulled from the kiss and puts two more on both his wet eyelids, lingering there for a while.

"I told you I'll stay by your side no matter what. Right there through thick and thin. Helping you, cheering you on, protecting you. For both you and our kids." He reassured, rubbing Amory's back.

Amory's chocked up, clenching Sebastian's torso with all he had and hide his face in his chest. "Thank you.."

"Anything for you, my love.."

~~~~~~~~~
To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 388 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
126K 3.5K 22
✓{Book 1}✓ Older Audience. Rated 18+ Sassy, savage and a don't give a fuck attitude meets a cold, force of nature beast. From no fear to getting put...
140K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
38.7K 1.4K 13
Having gone through the worst life a teenager should ever face , Josh finds himself being the nanny for 2 year old a billionaire, never ever thinking...