The Dark Pheonix

By bluesmeraldos1310

& Pheonix needs to be burned again and again in the fire of blood and Vengeance. Sequel to 'The Vengeance.' More

Intro.
Author's Note
SNEAK PEAK: Shadow of the Dark Clouds.
Worries
Uncertainty
Half Truth
Chaos in Heaven
Silence that Hurts.
Let's Forget Today.
Let it burn again.
House Of Cards(1)
Lie
House of Cards(2)
Is it true?
Hope
Summertime Sadness
Blood, Sweat & Tears
Flashback
We are Together
Puzzle(1)
Interlude
Run
"Burn Me"
Friend of a Enemy
Standing Next to You
Back to Milan
Things make Sense
Interlude Dawn
Maybe If I was There for You
Come back to Me
Reunion
Heaven & Back
Good to be back
This wasn't supposed to be!
Sneak Peak: Life is a Circle
Timeless

The Past crawls back

36 4 10
By bluesmeraldos1310

A week after visiting Lee Yang Cheol's grave,

Jimin is laying in living room couch, still sleepy.
If he is honest, he comes to Seoul just to sleep,
No not just sleep but yes that's his mission when he is in Seoul.

He also have things to do like looking after the business he currently have here and many other stuffs.
But someone please remind this his boyfriend who has some serious problem as he wakes him up every morning for last two three days.
And Jimin is on the verge of throwing the nearest thing to his boyfriend's head just because he made him wake up so that he can eat with Yoongi before he leaves.
Jimin has told him a 100 time that he will later.

'But you skip everytime, that's why.' Yoongi will say everytime.

But today he is really tired. His insomnia is crawling back along with his nightmares.
Sleep, again doesn't seems a good option to him.

The pair ate breakfast and Yoongi is in hurry, he needs to leave in half an hour.
Jimin knows Yoongi has an urgent & important meeting and that's the reason Jimin woke up today without their morning bickering. His lazy eyes follows Yoongi's movements as he shuffles through the room collecting his things quickly.

It felt good. Being with him, living with him.
Yes sometimes they have their share of ups and downs. But that's okay. Nothing serious has happened till now. They had talked through it.

Mostly it was Yoongi's issues that he struggled just after they got over the vengeance.
They took revenge but the emotions and traumas surrounding it was too much. He is happy that atleast he could offer him such comfort.
Yoongi has already done a lot for him.

Jimin has a fond smile as he continues to trace his movements.

It's been some time, Yoongi decided to add Arms & ammunition in his business. Jimin said he can help him if he really wants to do it.
Jimin always knew Yoongi is pretty much competitive and very much ambition driven.
And he can see it now closely, cause his hurdles, barriers & fear are gone.
Jimin made sure they are perfectly erased & if needed he will do it again.

Jimin do helped him.
After a lot of discussion, Yoongi has picked a specific section in the arms & ammunition business.
The ones which needs high skills to operate and not in much regular demand. But due to their scarcity & also the sensetivity of the said things, it makes them too much precious, expensive and not to mention risky for the buyers.
So it's less in demand but the market is still good and actually a powerful one. One that makes your connection stronger and your power sharper.

Dealing in a specific range cuts out two things also. Competion & enemies, also you can get pretty up much sooner. No one takes you as a head on rival, you can slide up to anyone depends what profits you.

Yoongi was pretty much impressed by Jimin's suggestion of doing this. Yoongi initially thought of general arms business like the Therapanyakun's in Bangkok catering the market of the country and to some extent the near ones without causing trouble.

But Jimin said Yoongi can do better as due to availability of port it gives him a real plus in doing the business.
And that's what he is following now.

He have some meetings for that today. It's Jimin who arranged them, but it's Yoongi who will attend.
Yoongi has already started doing the business and it's going pretty well. He needs to get more clients and earn their trust.
Jimin's connections are of no joke & he got to know that in last couple of months.

Yoongi gets out after grabbing his blazer from the wadrobe.
As Jimin thought,
Prince of Hell.

But he rolls his eyes in disbelief and throws his head back in frustration. Yoongi cocks an eyebrow looking at him questioning,
"What???"

Jimin gestures him to come closer to him, he is too tired to bother to walk to him.

"Your tie. The knot... I told you so many times Yoongi...." His voice came out flat mostly but with a hint of frustration.
Jimin is a perfectionist when it comes to apperance as he thinks it matters in this kind of business. But his thickhead boyfriend don't give a fuck actually.
But thanks to him, he does a bit nowadays.

Yoongi comes crouching infront of the couch as Jimin sits straight. He raises his hands and tries to put the knot perfectly placed on the top button.
But he is too sleepy to notice that Yoongi's eyes are moving all over his face, taking in his features.
There is a fondness in them, an gentle smile as he looks at his pouty lips as Jimin concentrate on the tie making them perfect. His messy hair along with it is somehow seems to be too sweet for Yoongi.
But maybe Jimin is too sleepy to give a mind to it.

But then Jimin feels pair of lips crashing on his own, the flavour of coffee still lingering in them.
He smirks against his lips, pulling a little back making the man lean a bit towards him.
He just wants his prince of Hell to pay for waking him up early.
So he pushes the tie knot a bit hard while still allowing him to kiss deeply, slightly making it hard for him to breathe so that Yoongi will pull away.
But to his surprise Yoongi doesn't stop or pull back.
His one hand supports Jimin's neck as he kisses more fiercely. Jimin can't help but moan into the kiss, his hand travells from the tie knot to his nape of neck.

It's rare Min Yoongi becomes this way.
Yoongi's tugs lightly on Jimin's now messy hair while kissing him a little deeper. Jimin pulled away first.
"You....." He closes his eyes and curses out. "Fuck...." He is breathing heavily.
To say the least his plan didn't work.
Yoongi smiles near his lips placing a quick peck in them.

Jimin looks at his tie again as Yoongi puts his fingers to make it loose. Jimin quickly makes opens the knot.
"I am sorry." Jimin mumbles while he concentrate on doing it right again but he doesn't sound sorry at all, rather defeated.
"I am in love baby."
And next moment Yoongi just felt a couch cushion hit his head.
"Ouch...."

"Don't call me that." Jimin scrunches his nose.
If anything he hates in this world right now is that nickname.

Yoongi laughs a bit heartily.
"Don't ever call me that."
"But you don't mind when...."

"You will be late." Jimin cuts off Yoongi & points at the clock.
No he is not the one who will be getting teasing this early morning. Cause then he will surely hit Yoongi in the head.
"I am not late."

Jimin rolls his eyes and redo the tie perfectly this time.
Yeah now it's perfect.

Jimin takes a deep breath while keeping his hands steady on Yoongi shoulder, maybe to keep him grounded. He speaks with a serious but genuine tone,
"See, the meeting. Just be who you are. You don't need to step down just because you are new in the business. Don't compromise your beliefs.
Hold your ground. People will come along.
And actually don't give a fuck to what they throws. Catch what you need and leave the rest."
Yoongi could see how Jimin's eyes changed as he started to speak.
Now it's not Jimin, it's Park Jimin speaking.

"Okay... Also I will never compromise my beliefs."

"Good. Sometimes they try to push the buttons of the new ones in the business. But you don't need to be that. You are not new in business. You are expanding. Keep that in mind." He gives a light pat to Yoongi's upper arms.

Yoongi is always in awe how Jimin says everything simply. It surprises him, infact sometimes kind of haunts too that how Jimin exactly knows what's going inside his mind and replies accordingly. Many times he did not even need to tell Jimin what he is feeling.
Jimin provides what he needs without a second word.
Like just now he provided the words Yoongi needed.

Yoongi nods to Jimin and gets on his feets.
Jimin stands too, slips his arms around Yoongi's waist. A smile comes on it's own accord to Yoongi's lips.
Jimin places a soft kiss on Yoongi's forehead.

"Things will go well." He states.

"I hope so."

"I already know that." He assures.

Yoongi left the apartment and Jimin laid there in the couch. He is really feeling tired nowadays.
He doesnt know when he fell asleep.
His insomnia is hitting him back again, not to mention the nightmares too. This time the nightmares are different.

Right now he is in a nightmare again, everything burning and there's blood everywhere.He is screaming at the top of his lungs unable to save his people, the people he love.

And the doorbells rings, getting him out of the nightmare. He pants heavily as he sits straight, abruptly getting out of it, trying to catch his breath.
He overlooks how he completely covered in a thin layer of sweat, giving away the intensity of his nightmare.

The bell ringed again. He got up from the couch a bit lazily and opened the door.

"Mr. Park Jimin???"
"Yess???" He furrowed cause it's not his official address.
"There is a parcel for you."

Jimin's blood is running cold again.
It's the third time in last five months.

He receives the parcel, closing the door with a bit trembling hands.
He took the parcel in the room and placed it carefully over the kitchen counters.
He took a deep breath to gather his courage to open it. His heartbeat is becoming erratic each moment, hands too cold now.
And this time as he opened his heart nearly stopped beating. He gasped loudly.

It's better that Yoongi isn't at home.
He gripped the counter top harshly to keep him grounded.

No, this can't be happening.
He needs to find a way out as soon as possible.
Its okay when the threat was just to him. Even it was okay when it came to Jungkook cause he used to help him in his missions, he can reason it.

But it's not okay when it's on Yoongi.
Its unfair. Someone should not the pay the price for being with him
And this time he exactly knows why this packages are coming.

Cause he killed someone, 4 years ago. It was a mission.

Flashback:

"Are you sure we want to do it???"

"Hyung! I will do anything for you."

"Jimin... It's not anything. This certain mission have repercussions."

"Death???" Jimin chuckled.

"Jimin..." Hoseok glared at him.

"Hyung... I don't give a damn to death."

"I know. But I do. I do care for you. Also maybe today you think this way but things can change in future.
What if you regret then????"

"I will never regret over any decision I consciously made. Also it's not like I am openly doing it. They will never know who did it."

"It's better if they never know. But if they did....
You know what will come for you."

"I know and I don't care. Someone needs to do this and there is no one more fitting than me."

& Here he is standing.

A box full of Yoongi's photos dipped in red liquids.
Thanks to gods it's not blood, cause that stinks so much & he doesn't think he is emotionally ready to take it.
The time when received the first box in Palermo during one of his schedules, it was dipped in blood. It wasn't his picture. It was his signature he officially uses. But he got the hint. He understands what this means.

And as he goes through the box a note is kept in the last of the pile. Words written on a white paper with red ink.

Hope to see him & you in Milan.

"Fuck."

No......
By now Jimin is sure they are kept on close check. And they knows that Jimin & Yoongi has decided to go Milan.
No...
This can't be happening.
Absolutely not.

Jimin can feel his hands shaking again.
There has been some months or he can say nearly a year maybe. He didn't kill anyone.
Cause he wants to keep chaos outside this heaven he got. He never expected this but he got it.
So he wants to keep it safe.
He just provides the legal guidances and supports, sometimes takes part in planning but he didn't explicitly kill.

Jimin takes some deep breaths to keep him steady. He needs to go back Palermo urgently to talk about it. Also he needs to cancel their plan to visit to Milan. He has to do in a way where Yoongi don't get to know why, that he doesn't get suspicious.

He can't disclose this. He will never.

He knows Yoongi, he will be more than willing to help him in this. But it will not be a good decision. It will include the harm of more people then.
Jimin knows it better than anyone how Yoongi struggled with the thought of his family getting harmed for years, blamed himself for not being able to save them.

He can't let him do this again.
So he needs to find a way, a way that helps everyone.
And he needs to do it discreetly keeping things away from Yoongi and Jungkook.
He carefully removed Jungkook from all the dealings in Palermo, not even letting him register it completely. He wants him to get out of that life.

Also these two is too good in reading Jimin's mind out or looking through his behaviours.
He can't allow that now.
So he needs to turn back to his old self.
Angel of death.
To deceive people to save them.

Unedited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 552 37
Book 2 This time, no one knows what Jung Hoseok did exactly, but here's to hoping they don't die in the process of dealing with that mess.
27.8K 1.3K 18
Sequel to Kill or be Killed. Jimin accepted the venom from Yoongi and now him and Yoongi are vampires. Yoongi teaches Jimin of how to live his life a...
109K 7.9K 55
"Crazy turns crazy even crazier." - Everyone wants a sequel to Psycho but I don't so here's something almost as good. Yoonmin and other ships.
65.4K 4.4K 54
They met at the wrong time. They met at the wrong situation. Will love be able to make it right? A JeongMin Fanfiction.