# 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐒...

By jwlverse

▌.. ❝ look at you comforting others with the words you wish to hear. ❞ - ☆ 【 💌 heart of moss &&. zoro 】... More

# 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐒 ..!
━━━━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥
𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
i , elastiboy
ii , green room
iii , flying clowns
iv , dreamcatcher
v , charmspeak
vi , playful banters
vii , homecoming
viii , blurry visions
ix , pretty priviledge
x , champagne tales
xi , birthday blast
xiii , drunken moss
xiv , well mishaps

xii , loverboy

2.3K 100 116
By jwlverse

"looks like someone's in loveee~"

⚓︎

i lay in my bed, the room bathed in a soft, pinkish hue from the lantern's glow. my bow and arrows were neatly stacked on the armchair next to me, and i couldn't help but fixate on them. the weight of my actions bore down on me as i thought about the countless living creatures i had killed with that bow.

in the past, i hadn't felt guilty about it. each time, there was always a purpose, a reason that justified their demise. but now, as i lay in the semi-darkness, a gnawing doubt crept in. it felt as if i was slowly veering towards a darker path, where the line between necessity and pleasure blurred.

ezer would've been deeply disappointed in what i've become. he was not just a mentor but the one who ignited my journey with a bow. if it weren't for him, i wouldn't have learned the art of archery in the first place. he selflessly helped me develop my skills. i swore an oath to protect my hometown, a promise i failed to keep when i ran away. i can't escape the truth; 

i was a coward. 

i'm haunted by the thought of how different things might have been if i hadn't chosen that path of retreat.

suddenly, the sound of a small pebble hitting the door snapped me out of my thoughts.

"who's there?" i called out, my voice steady despite the creeping unease.

the door handle slowly turned, the creaking sound adding to the eerie atmosphere. i narrowed my eyes, trying to peer through the darkness.

"usopp, i know it's you. come out," i said, my tone a mix of annoyance and lightheartedness.

"aw, come on! you always catch me," usopp whined as he stepped into the light, his pout evident.

i chuckled, "the window contributed a lot, honestly," i said, pointing at the window right in front of the door, showing a very clear reflection of him.

"oh," usopp blinked, rubbing his neck with a shy smile.

"so, what were you up to?" i asked, sliding off the bed and slipping on my shoes from the side.

"on my way to the kitchen, i thought i'd stop by. wanna join?" usopp proposed.

"you know me, always up for a midnight snack! let's go," i replied, grabbing my bow and arrows and fastening my waist bag.

⚓︎

"so, care to explain to me the deal between you and the cabbage-looking dude?" usopp scanned the kitchen for some snacks as i settled into one of the chairs next to the dining table.

"deal? what deal?" i reached for one of the fruits from the basket on the table.

"aw, please, stop pretending like there's nothing going on between you two. he looks at you like a kid with his first balloon. shiver me timbers," usopp said, playfully shivering.

i grinned, "look who's talking. your eyes practically popped out like a goofy cartoon character when you saw kaya in her birthday gown just a few hours ago." (AGAIN they don't exist here haha)

usopp blushed slightly, "she looked stunning! of course, i would stare at her."

"looks like someone's in loveee~" i teased.

"looks like someone's pissing me off~" usopp shot back.

i leaned back in my chair, crossing my arms with a sly grin.

"you know me, i'm cupid's child, i'll set you two up! how's that sound?"

usopp shook his head, his expression slightly flustered. "listen, i don't like her like that, (name)! i think..." he picked up a small grape from the basket and stretched the elastic band of his slingshot before shooting it at his target, an iron pan. "and stop changing the subject!"

"what's the subject?" a voice soon echoed through the room. i turned around to see luffy and 

zoro emerging from the dark hallway.

"(name)'s loverboy," usopp chimed in, nodding in my direction. luffy's gaze followed, landing on me.

"loverboy?"

"you know, someone they wanna hug, kiss, make out with, have se-"

"usopp!"

"what? i was about to say seafood! get your mind out of the gutter!"

zoro made his way toward the shelves, scanning for any drinks. his primary sense of interest at that moment being his sense of hearing.

i shook my head, a smile playing on my lips as i glanced over at the man with three swords. he would have loved my village; it was sprawled with all kinds of liquor.

"by the way, is all that stuff true that you said? about the clown and the axe-hand guy?" usopp questioned, looking up at luffy.

"mm-hmm! every word!" luffy replied, taking a bite out of... whatever that was, before settling down next to me.

"i mean, they're not as exciting as your adventures," luffy said, making usopp's smile slowly fade. my gaze softened.

"yeah," usopp replied softly, my eyes met usopp's. he lowered his gaze, looking at the table."and the one piece? are you really going after that?"

"it's his dream," i said, smiling at the straw hat boy beside me, who eventually smiled back."yep! i'm gonna be the one to find it too."

zoro settled down on top of the stairs, his swords beside him. even with two other people present, his gaze remained fixed on me.

"man, i wish i could do that!" usopp exclaimed with a somewhat sad smile."but... i can't leave. kaya needs me."

"is she your girlfriend or something?" zoro broke off his trance as he stared at the boy holding a slingshot.

"oh, she's just his lovergirl," i chimed in, resting my head on my hands, my elbow supporting it on the table.

"nah... she's more like my best friend," usopp said, staring off into the distance.

"when will he cross his denial phase..." i mumbled under my breath before yawning.

"(name)," zoro's voice was low and inviting as he suddenly called my name, causing me to shift my gaze in his direction.

"come here." zoro moved a little, making space for me on the left side of the stairs while leaning back against the railing.

feeling drowsy and the pull of sleep, i accepted his silent invitation. i settled down beside him, blissfully unaware of usopp's playful expressions and luffy's oblivious feasting.

zoro wrapped his arm around me, gently pulling me closer until my back rested against his chest. his firm embrace was surprisingly comforting, and i found myself relaxing against him.

usopp continued to chat about kaya with luffy, who remained blissfully ignorant of the sniper's romantic feelings.

zoro's eyes drifted down to the serene visage of the slumbering (name). he experienced a strange sensation, an unfamiliar depth of caring for someone that he rarely allowed himself.

"if you're gonna talk about feelings, i'm really gonna need a drink." zoro muttered, adjusting his posture while gently cradling the sleeping (name) in his arms. he slowly rose to his feet.

"uh, there's a wine cellar in the basement," usopp suggested, inwardly cheering for his childhood friend's budding connection.

zoro paused, shooting a piercing look at usopp. "why didn't you tell me that before?"

usopp chuckled nervously under the weight of zoro's intimidating glare. "we can go there after i help (name) settle in."

the two men proceeded towards the exit, but zoro cast a final glance at the content luffy."you coming?"

luffy shook his head. "nope, got everything i need right here," he said with a grin, inching closer to a massive pot on the stove, wholly engrossed in the food.

⚓︎

"kaya is so amazing. she's super smart, and she has the best laugh!" usopp practically fanboyed the whole way to (name)'s room, walking beside zoro as they carried the slumbering (name). the excitement in his voice was evident, and he continued to gush about kaya's qualities.

"but, you don't think she like-likes me, do you?" usopp turned to face zoro with a hint of vulnerability in his expression, searching for reassurance.

"you're asking the wrong guy," zoro replied, keeping his gaze straight ahead. his arms were strong and steady, carrying (name) as if they weighed nothing.

"oh, come on! you're the perfect guy to be asked right now. you like (name), don't you?" usopp prodded, hoping for an answer that might ease his doubts.

"why would i tell you?" zoro finally looked at usopp, his dark eyes flashing with a mixture of annoyance and secrecy, clearly unwilling to expose his feelings.

"so, you do! you like-like them!" usopp couldn't contain his laughter, enjoying the prospect of teasing zoro.

"stop being so loud. you'll wake them up," zoro chided, showing concern for the sleeping (name).

usopp fell silent but soon resumed his teasing. "okay, but seriously, you two need to make out already!" his voice was hushed but filled with playful anticipation.

zoro retorted, "you don't think i have that in mind?" he gave usopp a sly smile, hinting at a truth he wasn't ready to openly acknowledge.

"whoa! you're bold!" usopp's eyes widened as he observed the swordsman with amusement, recognizing a side of zoro he hadn't seen before.

finally, they reached (name)'s room. usopp turned the doorknob for zoro to enter, and zoro gently placed (name) on the bed. zoro leaned down to tuck a strand of (name)'s hair behind their ear and ensure their comfort.

(sorry people with no hair 2.0 🤞)

"i hope they throw up when you two kiss," usopp mumbled, his playful banter continuing.

"at least we'll kiss," zoro quipped with a hint of amusement and confidence, his words carrying an air of subtle flirtation.

"ew," usopp made a disgusted face, playfully expressing his disapproval of their exchange. "now, lead the way to the basement. i need a drink."

⚓︎

"you! you did this to me! you ruined my face! you ruined everything!" a man knelt on the ground, his face distorted in pain. his lips stretched into a painful, contorted smile as he accused me, his tormentor.

"oh, come on, sweetheart. you did this to yourself." i swung my dagger with a wicked grin, savoring the revenge that was mine to claim.

"i didn't cut the corners of my mouth with a dagger! you did! curse you and your family!" the man's blood had dried on his face and clothes, leaving gruesome stains.

"now you know how it feels to be on the other side of torture. do you like it?" i taunted him, tilting my head with a mocking expression.

suddenly, a small grenade was thrown to my side. with quick reflexes, i dodged the incoming danger and rushed to the side as the smoke grenade released a thick, choking cloud of smoke.

"smoke grenade..." i coughed as i struggled to see through the haze.

the man had vanished, escaping from my grasp.

"you were lucky this time, shinji himura."

i jolted awake with a sudden start.

"shit."

so sorry for the extremely late update lovelies <33 here's an extra long chapter just for you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.2K 40
In a world of pirates, Y/n's memories are stolen by a devil fruit-wielding pirate. With the help of the Straw Hat Pirates, she embarks on a journey t...
25K 598 25
In wich Aurelia Davis, a princess runs away from her castle. She didn't know how many dangers were waiting for her. Then she meets a pirate who dream...
47.3K 937 40
Have you ever wanted to enter the one piece world? Maybe you want to be friends with the strawhats, or the heart pirates? Perhaps you'd rather be dat...
1.3K 10 7
Y/N a new member of the straw hats enjoys her life as a pirate and gains a connection with the Captain of the heart pirates Trafalgar D water Law dur...