Kamen Rider In RWBY

Від UnZero123

After a war of hero vs Villains. The Hero won by 9th User of OFA, Izuku Midoriya A.K.A Kamen Rider kill Tomu... Більше

Ch-1 A New World
Bio
Ch-2 The Shining Beacon
Ch-3 First Step & Meet 9 Ghost
Ch-4 Leader Ship and Nightmare
Ch-4 My Life & Keys
Ch-6 Past & Lost Love
Ch-7 Best Day or Painful Day
Ch-8 Minor Hiccup and Painting the Town
Ch-9 Extracurriclar and Memory Song
Ch-10 Field Trip & Past

Ch-5 Change & My Nightmare

350 7 0
Від UnZero123

In Cafeteria

RBY is eating but for Ruby was not appetize for her

Ruby: "I bet Weiss is hungry, too." in sad voice

Yang: "Jeez! What a selfish, stubborn little princess. Who does she think we're doing this for?"

Blake: "The Nightmare is just trying to make us think she's like that. Let's think about our plan." Yang get up "Yang?"

Ruby: "Where are you going, Sis?"

Yang: "To get some fresh air. I can't fight when my mind's stuck on this, so I won't be able to think of a strategy, either."

Blake: "That's True, I'll do the same." get up 

Yang: "How about we meet back here in an hour?"

Ruby: "Yeah, Okay." Yang and Blake both walk away go other direction

Ruby think: "*Precious*, she said.....is that how she thinks about me?" started to cry "I want to understand her but it's so hard." look down "I'm sorry weiss."

???: "You won't the find answer if you keep looking down Ruby." Ruby look up and see Izuku.

Ruby: "I-Izuku." sniff

Izuku: "Such a cry baby." wipe away her tear with napkin.

With Blake

She sitting alone at the cafe until... her phone ring, she look at and see Izuku massage. She open it and....

Izuku chibi avatar: "I'm here in your phone." Blake blink twice "And I'm here to help with your problem with Him." point up and blake look up see Sun wave hands at her

With Yang

Yang on the bench sitting while looking out the sea until....she got a massage, she also open and Izuku chibi appear

Izuku chibi avatar: "I'm here in your phone." Yang blink twice "And I'm here to help with your problem with Her." point beside yang and yang look beside her and see Penny trying to sneak up on her.

With Izuku and Ruby

Izuku: "I see your guys fight with Weiss and I have to say are you really try to understand her?"

Ruby: "What do you mean and How were you able to see us?"

Izuku place his phone on the table and show it to ruby. Ruby look at the phone and see all the fight and talk. Ruby look back to Izuku

Izuku: "I place my avatar ai into Shion computer with that I able to connect into weiss dream where I can see your fight and how she was."

Ruby look back at phone: "You really can do anything huh, I starting to think I'm not really a good leader."

Izuku: "Not true." Ruby look to Izuku "You are a good leader Ruby, just need a little guide." pet her head.

Ruby: "Will you be teaching me?" 

Izuku nod : "First off let's try looking back at this."

With Yang and Penny

Yang: "Are you sure my teaching even right?" looking at her phone

Izuku chibi nod: "Of course, you don't have to listen what weiss said about sister stuff. After all she was born with family but have little friends."

Yang: "But some of weiss words is true." look down "I'm spoiling her?"

Penny: "It's that good?" Yang look at her "My father said that sometime kid need to be spoiling or kids will not smile happy."

Izuku chibi nod: "That right, look at weiss always so serious and never show what her true feeling was. Do you want ruby to like that?"

Yang chuckle: "No, but you right. Thanks you both."

Penny/Izuku chibi: "No problem."

Yang: "Now the plan for how to defeat her?"

Penny: "About that why don't you change the Maintenance."

Yang: "Maintenance?"

Izuku Chibi: "She mean tactics."

Yang: "Hmm, Yeah..." Penny and Izuku Chibi titled their head

With Blake and Sun

Sun: "Hmmm, In the dream you friends keeps you away?"

Blake: "Yeah. The same way that Human society keeps the Faunus at a distance."

Izuku chibi: "But doesn't that just show how much she's thinking about you?"

Blake: "Thinking about me?"

Sun: "In the dream, if she pushes you away but you keep coming back, that's gotta be it."

Izuku Chibi: "After all, with you being there it will change weiss heart."

Blake: "Change...Weiss? Can I?"

Izuku chibi: "Do you forget what Shion sensei said only people with Precious to her can come in."

Blake eyes wide: "You right." chuckle "I been thinks too hard about her words and forgot all about that." look to both with smile "You two, Thanks you." get up

Sun/Izuku Chibi: "No problem." see Blake run back to Beacon.

Sun: "Now, I have to..."interrupted by owner

Owner: "Money, for coffee."

Sun: "Eh."

With Ruby and Izuku

Izuku: "So, How was it?"

Ruby eyes wide surprise: "Izuku, you are....."

Izuku: "I know, I'm amazing, smart..." cut off by Ruby

Ruby: "GENIUS!" hug while Izuku froze "I mean how many you come up with that, like this.." keep talking while Izuku look at ruby with eyes wide and see someone piece in her

Izuku mutter: "Kyo.."

Ruby: "Hmm?" look at hiim

Izuku snap out: "Oh is nothing, Anyway that plan will work but it will very tick off weiss."

Ruby: "What do you mean?"

Izuku: "It means she well be very mad and try to kill us."

Ruby eyes wide: "B-But we are Precious to he...." cut off by Izuku

Izuku: "Ruby, there are some people who have a dark memory that want to lock away without showing to everyone. That why weiss keep them there so she doesn't let anyone know about it."

Ruby: "I see." look down "but..." look back to Izuku "It's better to have let it out soon, If not you will be all alone in the dark where no one will help you, when you are in needed."

Izuku blink and smirk: "You really are a like." 

Ruby titled her head and both hear a door open and see Yang and Blake come back with grain

In Big Hall

RWBYZ explain about the plan to shion who listen with Ozpin and JNPR

Shion: "First, regarding Yang's Idea. Yes, it's possible to change what happen in a dream."

Yang: "Hmm-mm!" nod

Ozpin: "But only if the dreamer sees it as a positive change. If weiss considers it to be a negative change, you will encounter resistance."

Izuku: "Who would think that was negative." everyone look at him "After all everyone want to have a nice dream, if you really have a bad dream, what will you do?"

Ruby: "Counter with happy memory."

Yang: "Thinks other things."

Blake: "Don't sleep."

Izuku: "All of that but blake sleep is important so sleep, it would be shame to have beautiful eyes go bad." Blake blush and look away

Shion: "Okay, one last thing. Regarding Ruby and Izuku idea, it actually does have precedent, and it has generally produced positive results."

Jaune: "Is that right?"

Shion: "Yes, Jaune's heart still retains the memory of hosting the parasitic Nightmare, Other nightmares will mistake Jaune for someone who is still possessed, and likely will ignore him."

Ruby: "Oh, no kidding?"

Nora: "You mean he's not worth noticing?"

Ren: "No, Nora."

Shion: "He has developed immunity, so to speak. But the closer Jaunes gets to Nightmare's body, the more of a reaction he'll have."

Jaune ask with sweet: "Eh...what kind?"

Shion: "The most common ones are itching and difficulty breathing."

Yang: "That's just like an allergy."

Jaune: "I'm getting a bad feeling about this."

Shion: "In return, you should be able to move quite freely, In a dream controlled by a Nightmare."

Yang: "Seriously? That's great!" everyone look at Jaune

Ruby: "We can totally use your help, Jaune!"

Shion: "But if the rejection is too strong, there is a risk he may die from shock inside the dream. Be careful."

Nora: "Ew, Dying in your sleep?"

Ren: "Please stay alive, Jaune." say in montone.

Jaune: "Ugh...but this is for her sake." sweeting really hard, he look down "I hope I can pull it off."

Pyrrha: "I know you can do it, Jaune. Believe in yourself and your Aura."

Jaune: "I'll try." say in not confident

Izuku: "Don't worry, I be coming with you so you won't be dying in there."

RBY: "WHAT!"

Izuku: "I already have enough rest and..." look to Shion "It's possible what I ask you too?"

Shion: "Yes, it can work."

Izuku bow: "Then pls take care of it." teams look and him and Shion confuse.

Ruby: "What do you talk with sensei?"

Izuku: "Nothing to worry ruby, now let's go." mess with her head and walk to sleeping weiss

After everyone on net

Shion: "I now invited you all into the dream." her staff shine 

Inside Weiss dream

RBY arrive to same place and Yang see her knocked out tree

Yang: "Oh, that's the tree I knocked over."

Blake: "If it's still here,that means..."filled by yang

Yang: "We can change the dreams, right?" Blake nod

Ruby: "Hey, where's Jaune and Izuku?"

A hand come out from snow and grab ruby leg.

Ruby: "Aah." flinch and shake her leg "What! let go!"

Jaune: "Someone.....help!" 

Ruby surprise: "Jaune?"

Ruby grab Jaune hands while other pull behind ruby.

RBY: "One, two...." pull out jaune from snow by two time.

After pulling out jaune from snow.

Jaune is lying on the snow

Jaune: "My sword and cape are way too heavy."

Yang: "This is how weiss see him, right?"

Blake: "I guess that means she thinks he can't handle his weapon"

Ruby: "Jaunes, are you okay?"

Jaune: "I Guess, I'm okay."

Izuku: "If you are then get up." say from behind them RBY and Jaune look at him with surprise "We need to start moving."

Izuku wearing a butler suit

Izuku: "And don't say a words about my dress." glare at them, four of them nod nervous and Izuku lift up jaune sword easy and walk away

RBY: "Weiss, why did you see him?"

Jaune: "I hate him."

All of them look at the coin.

Yang: "Three Coins, What about you guys?"

Blake/Izuku/Jaune: "Three Coins."

Ruby: "Use them carefully. Let's go."

Ruby skate with her weapons down on snow hail, Yang, Blake on bike while Izuku and Jaune

Jaune: "This is embarrassing." say in monotone.

Izuku: "You Don't say." carry Jaune in piggy while Izuku skate with Jaune shield.

RBY: "Lucky." a little jealous

When they arrive to location point. Jaune jump down from Izuku fast. Izuku and him look at the spin leaf.

Jaune: "What the heck is that?"

Ruby: "Don't know, any idea what is this?"

Jaune look closer but confuse.

Izuku: "I know what it's but..." close eyes "Is better to free them without locking it weiss." walk to cliff while look down the train. "Look like our train has arrive." everyone come to cliff

Ruby: "Everyone, are you ready?" everyone nod and jump down on train

With Weiss

N-Weiss come into dinning room and do the same things 

N-Weiss: "Report."

Butler: "The train is on it's way. The white fang infesting the valley." weiss close eyes expecting the same "has been driven back at last."

N-Weiss eyes wide surprise: "What do you just say?"

A curtain open and a tv screen appear and show train is arriving to city 

N-Weiss: "What is the world is happening?"

On Trian

RBYZJ able to clear the Faunus and trap. Now they looking to the city, everything good expect.

Izuku: "HAHAHAHAHA! THIS IS THE BEST RIGHT LEADER!" sitting on top of head train with a pose like a samurai style.

Ruby: "HAI, SENSEI!" also doing what Izuku do

Ruby/Izuku: "HAHAHAHAHAHAH!" laugh like allmight

Yang, Blake and Jaune sweet drop.

With Weiss

N-Weiss having a hard time deciding what worse her family started to do the same things again, until she feel the yell from her friends and ask the gate to open

On train

Jaune: "Eek! We going to crush." close eyes while hold on to his sword that stuck on train.

Izuku grain: "No." see the gate open "WE ARE GOING THROUGH!"

RBY: "It's opened." yell in happy.

The train go into city see the gate all open for them.

Blake: "Amazing! The walls keep opening!"

Yang: "Hah! Am I best right Izuku~" hug his arm while press by the boobs.

Izuku: "Mmmm."  look away while hard blush "Oppai." Jaune stare at him jealous with Ruby and Blake too.

Inside the city

The building start to move and clear the path all the way to top of the building where the train station was.

With Weiss

N-Weiss looking at the train and see RBYZJ on train looking happy.

N-Weiss: "What in the world is happening and why is he here?" look to Izuku who grain like a idiot.

On Train

Train arrive the station and team jump off from train and go to building. The Train stop at the station and Robot line up waiting for it.

Robot: "Big Nicholas! Big Nicholas!" cheer for that stupid name

On Roof

The team looking at them until, Yang use her coin to make a point door.

Yang: "We won't be thrown out now."

Ruby: "All right, let's get started with my and Izuku plan." look to Jaune "Jaune, go ahead." 

Jaune about to go.

Izuku: "Wait." four of them look at Izuku. Izuku use a coin to duplicate his neckless locket into five and give each to them.

Ruby: "What is this?"

Izuku: "Is my precious locket, keep them near you in case something go wrong?"

Yang: "It doesn't open?" try to open the locket but is shut tie.

Izuku: "It only open when it needed."

Blake: "Why I have two?"

Izuku: "Give it to Weiss, when she turn back." Blake nod confuse

Jaune: "What do we need for...A-A-A-Achoo." shiver "So cold."

With Weiss

Bulter: "Finally, Finally we were able to receive a train, Mistress!" 

N-Weiss say in surprise: "Blake defended the train from the White Fang. Even Izuku and Jaune ..... but Why?"

Jacques: "You carry a heavy responsibility, Weiss."

N-Weiss: "Responsibility....What should I do?" remember something "Aah! Where those five of them go?" 

On Tv screen, it show every angle of train but see no one.

Whitley bat: "There's Trouble, Sister!" fly in and hang down "Blake too Ruby, Yang, Izuku and Jaune and they all rode the train inside!"

N-Weiss: "Silence yourself! I was aware of that."

Whitley bat: "Huh? Sister, are you trying to Left Faunus into the city?"

Weiss glare at him, weiss mother laugh and his father remind her again.

Weiss: "Only I can uphold the Schnee family pride and carry out a big Nichola's will." walk to fire place and grab the book "Even if the train arrive to the city, the city will not change. I will make blake understand that."

With RBYZJ

Jaune walking toward the idiot lock down place and got get in and

Izuku only watch from roof

Jauna slash the big robot foot and he fall down tired

Jauna: "Ahh, my nose and eyes hurt. I can't keep this up." hold his mouth and noise and hear a foot step coming to him "Huh?" he look up and see Pyrrha kneel down and give a napkin to him "Thanks." grab the napkin 

Ren: "Let us fight."

Nora: "For freedom!"

Jauna and Pyrrha look at the mess they making 

Jauna: "This is getting kind of crazy." look down but something over shadow him and Pyrrha. They look up see Big kid weiss 

Kid Weiss: "I wanna make friends!"

Jauna surprise and see nora and ren come to him like zombie. He surprise started to run while unconsciously grab Pyrrha with her. Jauna see everything start to rampage and building start to destroyed.

A big statue fist come down to RBYZ and they doge and look up

Yang: "What now? Are we supposed to fight a building?"

Blake: "If we get inside, It can't touch us."

Yang: "That's a big "IF""

Ruby: "Yang and I go in." BYZ look at her "Then I'll use a coin inside to make a door while Izuku and Blake pls make distract for us."

Blake and Izuku smirk: "Roger." pull out their sword while Izuku power up his one for all.

Izuku: "Let's see how much powerful am I in your dream weiss." both run toward the big statue.

Yang yell: "Don't have too much fun guys." 

Ruby: "Let's go sister." walk to other way

Yang: "Roger." follow after her

In Town

Kid Weiss and robot weiss still destroyed the town until Big statue eyes bright up and pick up all the kid weiss with gravity.

N-Weiss walk to statue of his corrupt father and change into the knight and order him to destroyed the corrupt robot. 

Jaune and Pyrrha keep running away from N-Weiss and hide in allwey and call Shion using a coin and tell all about what happen. Shion say is impossible to stop now because if they come back out now. They will definitely can't save weiss anymore. 

Jaune end his call and look to statue and see all kid weiss was put back into their cage. knight and Weiss looking at Big Ren and Nora.

Both yell their freedom and Knight slash them and turn them back to normal. Weiss than use her magic to transport them to somewhere.

With RBYZ

Izuku and Blake distracted them with gun first and statue pull his arm back and punch both but Izuku pull his arm back and punch it back. The fist connect each other and Izuku push it back  to statue fist. Statue eyes glow angry and started to punch them both with many arms. Both jump back retreat.

While Izuku and Blake distract the statue ruby and yang able to get inside and ruby fire a re flare in sky.

Blake: "Look like both of them got inside!" see a red flare

Izuku reflect the fist and jump back and land beside her: "Let's go back!" both retreat from statue.

With Ruby and Yang

Ruby and Yang enter the house and Ruby use a coin to make a door. A door appear on road and Izuku and Blake go and arrive to house where Ruby and Yang was.

Yang: "Look like you did it again little sister." mess with her head.

Ruby: "Thanks you sister but we sill have to save weiss and defeat the grimm." three nod with smile and keep move forward to where grimm is.

Audience Hall

RBYZ arrive where gimm was and see weiss clothes in air. Four of them keep running toward the grimm while cut off the thorns with their weapons.

N-Weiss: "It is time for your judgment." infront of Yang magic circle appear and suck her in

Izuku/Ruby/Blake: "Yang, Sis." see N-Weiss come out from where Yang was 

N-Weiss: "After all that you three have done,..." knight also come out from behind N-Weiss "I'm sure you are prepared for what come next."

Ruby: "Wait, Weiss!" 

N-Weiss pointed her sword to Ruby and Knight run to her and try to slash Ruby but Izuku come in and punch the knight and sent him to wall

Izuku yell the two of them: "What are you two doing? Destroyed the Grimm." see knight come back up without a scratch. "Let's dance tin man." pull out both sword and fight with him.

Blake use her weapons' on chandelier and swing across the room. While N-Weiss fire at her with ice magic. Blake doge and arrive to Grimm and cut the thorn. Grimm glow in pain and protect the weiss clothes.

Blake tch and try to attack again but N-Weiss use her teleporting magic infront of Blake and suck her in.

Ruby: "Blake!" look back to N-Weiss who look at her, Ruby pull a relic but she feel a pain in her hands. She let go of the relic and look at her hands and see a thorn.  Ruby didn't see Izuku sent to her by knight and both crush to wall.

Both growl in pain and see N-Weiss have Relic in her hands.

N-Weiss: "You all banished from this city for eternity and will never see me again."

Ruby: "Wait! Weiss." N-Weiss destroyed the relic and open a teleporting magic infront of them and suck into it.

Timeskip

Ruby and Izuku come back to Where grimm is and see the door is cover by a thorn. Both feel a hands on shoulder and Izuku give a judo to that persona and see

Izuku/Ruby: "Jaune!"

Jaune: "Y-Yo."

Izuku: "Don't do that, I had a very reflect on enemy like that behind me." give him a hands and pull him up.

Jaune: "I remember that." look around "Where's Yang and Blake?"

Ruby: "Weiss used her powers to make them both disappear."

Izuku: "Wiess banish us so we out here and I guess that goes to Blake and Yang too."

Jaune: "I see then we have to talk but not here." look to ruby "Ruby can use your coin."

Ruby nod and use coin where it will take them to Train.

When they open, Ruby and Izuku see kid weiss and Pyrrha.

Ruby: "Sillies! Here.... on train."

Jauna: "Yea and..." look to Izuku and Punch him hard. Izuku fall down.

Ruby kneel down: "Jaune, what are you?"

Jauna: "He knows it Ruby, he know what those cage is for." 

Ruby look at Izuku: "Did you Izuku?"

Izuku: "Yea, we need a distract for our way in to get close Weiss heart But I didn't know about the statue."

Ruby: "What so bad about sillies?"

Izuku sigh: "I though those sillies were weiss memory but I guess wrong. Those are weiss precious and we aren't suppose to touch them."

Ruby eyes wide and look at sillies: "Then we..." cut off by Izuku

Izuku: "Don't blame yourself Ruby, I'm the one who give you this plan and now we have to find a another relic or we will not save weiss." get up  "Now, it's come to this I have to use that plan to distracted Nega-Weiss."

Jauna tch: "Who are you going to use me or them again." pointed to sillies.

Izuku look at him with rise eyes brown: "What the matter with you?"

Jaune say with angry: "What's the matter, you are the matter, you using us like we are a chess piece of game and you don't even care about the...."interrupted by a punch in gut from Izuku

Ruby: "Jaune." go to him 

Izuku yell: "Don't ever say like you know everything about me Jaune." Jaune look up to him with anger and Izuku roll eyes "Such a child, thinks you know..." stop by see Ruby hands.

Izuku: "Ruby, show me your hands." kneel down and ask for ruby.

Ruby: "Arm...is.." try to hide it but Izuku pull her hands by force and look at it.

Juane: "Hey, you can't..." cut off by Izuku

Izuku yell: "Quite." pull out a score phone call Yang.

Yang: "Yo, Izuku what up?"

Izuku: "How many coin do you still have?"

Yang: "Arm, let me check." after checking "I have two coin, while blake have three coin."

Izuku: "Okay, then call Professor Shion with blake coin and tell her about Ruby have been effect."

Yang: "WHAT?!"

Izuku: "She still okay, just call Shion and ask her about it."

Yang look to Blake who nod and use a coin.

Izuku: "By the way, where are you guys?"

Yang: "We in the house, that aren't allowed in empire."

Izuku: "So, you guys are in a hate house."

Yang: "You could say that but how my sister doing?"

Izuku: "She good but for some reason, she having a red face." 

Ruby having a blush of because of Izuku hands holding her.

Yang: "Oh, what are you doing to her~"

Izuku: "Just holding her hands?"

Yang: "Hmmm, look like blake have a answer."

Shino tell blake, blake tell Yang and Yang tell Izuku. Who do it by sacrifice one coin from Izuku to cure Ruby nightmare. After have ruby cure, 

Izuku: "Yang tell blake to shion this, *we doing that* and are you able to find the relic there?"

Yang: "Yea I did but how did you know it was here?"

Izuku: "Is just a guess but each place has his own relic, like Jaune relic is gold for precious, Ruby red relic for team or happies and yours black for..." fill by yang

Yang: "Hate, You are really smart."

Izuku smirk: "Thanks and what blake say about Professor shion?"

Yang: "She said okay." see blake thump up for her 

Izuku: "Great, then leave that house and come back to that tower. Where you guys meet with Ruby and fight that Nightmare."

Yang: "Okay, but what about you and your secrets stuff?"

Izuku sigh: "If you want to know, I will fighting alone with Nega-Weiss while you girls go inside and defeat that nightmare."

Ruby: "That suicide Izuku." yell at him with tear in it.

Izuku smile at her: "Don't worry, Ruby. I be fine. I more strong than you girls and anyone in the academia~"

Ruby pout: "You don't have to rub with that on us."

Izuku chuckle and hear yang agree with Izuku plan. Izuku hang up and

Izuku: "Now, let get this train moving again." walk too control room train.

Ruby/Jaune: "HUH?"

With Weiss

Weiss asleep in ice coffin peaceful until, The clock move again with Tv screen open. Ice coffin open and weiss come out, 

Weiss: "What is happening?"

With Izuku and Others

Izuku pull the lever of the train to move forward. Train horn the alarm making Whitley bat awake in surprise. A new Train track appear to Weiss center tower. Train move toward there but on the road, Robot try to stop it but is has been destroyed by Izuku gun, Ruby gun mode and sillies weapons.

A statue try to destroyed the train but train just doge it with new track. Ruby yell for weiss to let us throw while Izuku looking at his arm, he see a thorn appear in his arm

Izuku: "I wonder who is my nightmare?"  a man with dark suit appear infront of him "Hmm, never though you were my nightmare All For One." 

AFO grin: "Is nice to see you again,.....................Son."

Train arrive to Weiss tower but it stop by Nega-Weiss knight and Weiss magic of ice. Ruby look around and see they have been surround by Robot,Statue,Knight and Nega-Weiss.Nega-Weiss stand infront of ruby and faint Izuku who both on train roof.

Ruby: "Weiss..." turn into scythe mode "Let us pass, weiss. If you trust us, let us pass!"

Nega-Weiss: "Don't be foolish, Even at this stage, you still don't understand what is and isn't allowed. I will pass judgement on both of you and put to sleep." pointed her sword at her.

Izuku: "Do you have the power to do that?" Ruby and weiss look to Izuku, who get up and walk to Nega-Weiss "Answer me?"

Nega-Weiss: "Of course, I have it. This is my city after all. As long as I'm the leader of this city, I will lead people to greater future." Izuku laugh hard "Why are you laughing?"

Izuku stop laugh: "Since, you love this city so much..." look up Nega-weiss who flinch of Izuku look

Nega-Izuku:  "I will destroyed it~" a crack appear in sky and a door of hell appear

From the door a train track and train appear.

From Izuku train, Zero one monster and Gaim monster come out from train and land on top of robot and start to destroyed everything. Train leave move to city and started to spread monster into city.

Inside Weiss train

Jaune eyes wide: "W-What is going on?" a check point door open and two people come out with bike. "Yang, Blake."

Yang: "Hello!" 

With Weiss and others

Nega-Weiss: "W-What is this?" hear a scream from city and look at her city in flame. Weiss look back to Nega-Izuku with anger "You...."

Nega-Izuku grain and pull out a key from void. A key was very shadow and hard to see for Nega-Weiss and others too. A belt appear on Izuku wirst.

Izuku: "Phase-1." press a key

Key: "A#$r%*(" 

A black monsters with red eyes appear infront of Izuku and dark red Japanese words of kill appear everywhere.

izuku: "Henshin~" put a key into a belt.

Belt: "A*(@&#r*!^@)@!O!(#$!%n." All black monsters and dark red Japanese words suck into him. 

A dark rider with left big red eyes look at Nega-weiss who step back because of what he look, same go to Ruby,Yang,Blake and Jaune too. All of them thinking only one things.

Everyone: "Demon."

Nega-Izuku: "Let's see you can stop me now, WEISS~" laugh with city in flame.

Chapter End

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

15.9K 463 9
Izuku Yagi only ever wanted to be a hero despite being Quirkless but it seemed the whole world was against him, his parents unknowingly ignored him...
39.5K 772 18
TO EARN YOUR FREEDOM, YOU MUST FIGHT AGAINST ALL ODDS AND CLEAR YOUR NAME. FIGHT, IZUKU, FIGHT! It has been months since everything went downhill for...
221K 1.8K 27
What I did to deserve this? They push me after everything we going through......... ....................... I will get my revenge no matter what just...
36K 756 20
Izuku Yagi was Neglected and abused by his family and friends for being quirkless but when he was 12 he was bitten by a radioactive Spider and became...